Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Oct 13, 2018 8:02 PM

Jan 2013
I missed this soundtrack so much!

I was going to make a comment about Wendy but since Charle said that they made a deal that if FT would return they would go back to their guild, so i don't have anything to say xD I'm just happy :D

It seems that it will be harder to get Grey back.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Oct 13, 2018 8:05 PM
Mar 2017
Yes!!! I can't wait to see Juvia and Gray again~ I'm so excited for next week!
Oct 13, 2018 8:35 PM

Mar 2018
The group apprehended the enemy guild. Turns out their leader is Bluenote, a person on par with Gildarts. Natsu comes to the scene then ONE-SHOTS Bluenote. Then Wendy Departs from Lamia Scale.

Horrible. One-shotting someone on the same level as Gildarts is outright terrible writing. 2/10 for now

But when
, I will immediately drop a 1/10 for this anime.
TruceeOct 13, 2018 8:42 PM
Oct 13, 2018 8:47 PM

Jan 2018
Juvia is back and her new costume is HOT didn't get to see the emblem though

Lucy kick is back and Natsu one shoted that guy I am not surprised

Shipers get ready for next episode
Oct 13, 2018 9:10 PM

Jun 2014
Wendy and Charle are officially back with Fairy Tail and now it's time to reunite with Juvia and Gray.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Oct 13, 2018 9:22 PM

Jan 2018
Lucy kick has been upgraded lol
Oct 13, 2018 10:00 PM

Jun 2016
Haha bluenote isnt the only thing natsu will oneshot in the shit show. Smh mashima gave up.
Oct 13, 2018 10:12 PM

Dec 2014
hmm.. well this was good..natsu is unbelievably strong...so they are setting it up good
Oct 13, 2018 10:16 PM
Oct 2018
Sadasd_Asdasd said:
Natsu is such an awful piece of crap character.
How the fuck can he oneshot Bluenote when Gildartz had trouble with him?

if u watch one piece when luffy trained for two years then oneshotted the robot. isnt it the same ting??
Oct 13, 2018 10:21 PM

Mar 2012
Khal_Russ said:
Sadasd_Asdasd said:

if u watch one piece when luffy trained for two years then oneshotted the robot. isnt it the same ting??
Luffy one shot Pacifista which take entire crew to kill before time skip. Now Pacifista is just turned into a giant mob. This is on the same level. That's just how time skip power scaling in shounen is.

Anyway my fav this episode.

Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Oct 13, 2018 10:21 PM
Oct 2018

Horrible. One-shotting someone on the same level as Gildarts is outright terrible writing. 2/10 for now

results of training people. cant expect him to lose to the same person twice
Oct 13, 2018 10:25 PM
Oct 2018
NeoAnkara said:
Khal_Russ said:

Luffy one shot Pacifista which take entire crew to kill before time skip. Now Pacifista is just turned into a giant mob. This is on the same level. That's just how time skip power scaling in shounen is.

thats the point im saying. but they must always shitting on natsu as if he easily overpowered him without training
Oct 13, 2018 11:06 PM

Oct 2016
Natsu one-shotting Bluenote. I was kind of expecting Etherious Natsu Dragneel wouldn't fail me after one year of training. The look on Bluenote's face was priceless. I guess that's what he gets for believing he's pretty powerful and not giving it your all for training. Bluenote's arrogance aside, we know that Natsu works really hard and he has the highest potential out of all Dragon Slayers, which have higher potential than all other characters like all Slayer types, given they have superior magick natures. Again, this was kind of expected. And to those who think Gildarts had trouble with him, one must remember two things:

1. Gildarts had already been mutilated by Acnologia during his previous quest
2. Gildarts had to hold back, both to avoid harming his own guild mates and to avoid damaging the holy Tenroujima.
3. I bet in one year he's also become stronger, although not to Natsu's extent.

I loved this episode. Maybe it's the soundtrack or how much I missed the show but I feel like watching it a thousands times over.
Oct 13, 2018 11:15 PM

Feb 2017
Natsu's fire breath was well shown. I enjoy watching the results shown from training and Natsu deserved to be in the spotlight.
Oct 13, 2018 11:34 PM

Apr 2015
Loved this episode! Natsu just one shot Bluenote Also the final few frames with Juvia... damn.
Oct 13, 2018 11:49 PM

Nov 2015
Garbage tier writing. Like I wouldn't mind Natsu winning, but atleast have him work for it. The fact that he in base form casually destroyed someone who gave Gildartz 8 years ago trouble, is completely disgusting and wanking of said character.

I guess the only logic is that Bluenote is significantly weaker than he was 8 years ago.

Oct 14, 2018 12:01 AM

Feb 2018
Natsu one spotting blue note looked amazing.
Oct 14, 2018 12:08 AM
Dec 2017
It felt weird to see Bluenote Stinger again. Last time, Natsu hardly did anything but Natsu kicked his butt this time. And I love the sisterly relationship that Wendy and Shelia have.

Anyway, I can't wait for the next episode! I couldn't stand that heartbroken look on Juvia's face... She needs to find her Gray-sama!
Oct 14, 2018 12:54 AM

Sep 2014
Lmao the meltdown started already. But honestly people kinda overrate Bluenote here. Yes, he was extremely powerful back then for Natsu to handle alone and gave a good fight to Gildarts in Tenroujima but the latter didn't go all out because he wanted to avoid injuring his guildmates and later he had lost his magic along with the other FT members. Once Azuma was defeated and Gildarts regained his magic he easily destroyed Bluenote. Expect the crap to start near the end of the current arc and then the final arc where the power level incosistency escalates to ridiculous levels.
MonkeyDHunterOct 14, 2018 1:08 AM
Oct 14, 2018 1:16 AM

Apr 2012
Sadasd_Asdasd said:

I do not know if you read the manga already past this point but

Aside from that point which would actually clarify it in a logical way, dont forget that this IS a typical shounen. The MC and any of his nakama will at any point faceroll over whatever they will encounter give the passage of time.
If you can not live with that concept, you should not watch typical shounens.
FluxjeOct 14, 2018 1:20 AM
Oct 14, 2018 1:54 AM

Feb 2015
Infinitely happy to hear the classic theme return during fights.
Oct 14, 2018 1:58 AM

Jun 2013
Since tenroujima, Natsu got second origin, lightning affinity, fight dragons and Tartaros, train for one year...

that's obvious he trashed Bluenote
Oct 14, 2018 2:04 AM
Oct 2013
I'm not sure why people are saying that Gildarts had troubles with Bluenote, at that time, his magic was being stolen by Azuma, once Azuma was defeated, Gildarts one-shot Bluenote as well, along with his strongest attack, lol.

I mean, sure, Fairy Tail has a lot of issues with its writing and a lot of times, things may seem outrageous, but at the very least, Natsu one-shotting Bluenote is in line with shounen-protagonist-powering-up-after-a-time-skip formula.

Animation-wise, this episode had a bunch of eh moments, but it's still a step up when compared to the eh moments from the previous series. Loved the new animation style of Lucy summoning Loke.
Oct 14, 2018 2:08 AM
Jul 2018
It was kinda ok.. the animation could have been better though. Like natsu's roar was stupid. Or whatever it was. Anyways expected more.. nothing good happened.
Oct 14, 2018 2:15 AM

Nov 2017
FMmatron said:
Lol, Blue Note has reached Rock Bottom.

Even if the source is meh, the anime can still shine with it's great OST's.

Also can't wait to finally see Juvia and her thighs again.
ur signature always make me laugh lol love rindo
THERE EXIST IN THIS WORLD SOMETHING NO ONE HAS EVER SEEN
IT'S GENTLE SO VERY SWEET
THE GLIMPSES IS ALL IT TAKES TO MAKE A PERSON CRAVE IT
THAT'S WHY IT'S NEVER BEEN SEEN
THAT'S WHY THE WORLD HAS KEPT HIDDEN
MAKING IT DIFFICULT TO OBTAIN
BUT ONE DAY, IT WILL BE FOUND

BY THE PERSON WHO IS MEANT TO FIND IT. BECAUSE THAT'S HOW IT WORKS.
"

Oct 14, 2018 3:28 AM

Apr 2015
  • Finally, Wendy is back!
  • Soo, Juvia is next? I'm looking forward to the next episode ~
Oct 14, 2018 3:34 AM

Mar 2016
I feel like the writer had no idea how to make Wendy go back to Fairy Tail, so he came up with that stupid 'that was the plan from the beginning' excuse.

The strong girls are just here to do some badass poses. In the end, Natsu is the only person that'll save the day. It's getting annoying.

The preview said Grey is going to be doing something bad. I am pretty sure it is nothing big, but Natsu will be angry for no good reason. Later, power of friendship will save the day.

None of the funny scenes here were funny. Was Fairy Tail's humour always this bad? In my memory, the only good part about this anime were its gags, but right now, they're quite bad as well.

I think the two Fairy Tail films are much better than the original story.
Oct 14, 2018 4:01 AM

Feb 2013
Bluenote turned into Brownnote.
Oct 14, 2018 4:04 AM
Dec 2015
As expected, Wendy belongs in Fairy Tail.
Oct 14, 2018 4:09 AM

Dec 2015
I JUST FEEL SO HAPPY SEEING EVERYTHING ANIMATED!! IM SO EXCITED!!
Oct 14, 2018 5:01 AM

Aug 2013
Bluenote got wrecked.

Overall, it was a great episode. Loved Shelia and Wendy moments. Quite emotional.

Oct 14, 2018 6:35 AM

Dec 2013
Blue Note got completely destroyed. Natsu has become way more op after this past year.
Oct 14, 2018 6:54 AM
Dec 2011
Hmm... people choose to visit my profile but no comments? No meaningless insults related to my list? Heh. This episode was awesome!!! Exactly as I remember from the manga!!!!!! :)
Oct 14, 2018 7:14 AM

Apr 2015
Now now, I wouldn't have thought to see Bluenote again after all this time! To think natsu beat hime with just one attack! Go Natsu!!

That scene between Wendy and Shelia was really emotional :(

Next week it's time for the Gloomy Rain Woman and the Ice Stripper...
Oct 14, 2018 7:39 AM

Sep 2018
Wtf? Natsu one-shotted blunote...rofl
Nice overall ep ...plus the juvia shot at the end was good
And cant wait to see acnologia in action
Oct 14, 2018 8:51 AM

Jul 2013
Wew. Poor Bluenote. Back when I watched the Tenrou Island arc I thought he was badass, now he gets one-shotted by Natsu just after reappearing. How sad is the life of a villain who has been defeated in a previous arc. Unfortunately, Bluenote is just the first one of a long list of jobber villains we will have this season. This just has begun.

Next will be Avatar arc... Oh, God.

Was nice to see a first view of
IllyricusOct 14, 2018 10:08 AM
Oct 14, 2018 10:01 AM
Dec 2011
snarat said:
I JUST FEEL SO HAPPY SEEING EVERYTHING ANIMATED!! IM SO EXCITED!!

Same here. I've been hyped for the last season of FT for months!!!!! FT forever!!!! :)
Oct 14, 2018 10:30 AM
Oct 2018
[quote=Fluxje message=55963312]
Sadasd_Asdasd said:

I do not know if you read the manga already past this point but

good point but to say natsu came out victorious against gildarts is a bit much
Oct 14, 2018 10:55 AM

Jul 2016
Blue Note get wrecked by Natsu, though that's quick fight, I wonder what training he did.

Rewarding episode to see best girl Wendy.
Oct 14, 2018 11:16 AM

Oct 2016
Can you guys remember the last episode of the 2014 season? Natsu literally melted the Domus Flau... he's nothing like he was during the Grand Magic Games or Tartaros arc.
Oct 14, 2018 11:27 AM
Apr 2014
The fights are rather subpar with so many corner cuts. I thought Cloverworks could do better. The only scene that was done well was Natsu's fire breath that blew away Bluenote

Hopefully they can up their game in the future
Oct 14, 2018 12:19 PM

Sep 2018
Khal_Russ said:

results of training people. cant expect him to lose to the same person twice

Dont think he was on the level of Gildarts. Plus, that was literally years ago in the story (even discounting the stupid 1 year timeskip)

Besides, its not that Natsu is too strong. Its that too many of the other characters are written to be too weak, much weaker then they should be.

Like how Wendy barely does anything and gets suppressed by a mere passive gravity well.

Well, personally I'm just glad there's some other series to watch this season..
“Ha ha, the synergy between my left and right hand made them feel scared.” Ye Xiu said.
Oct 14, 2018 12:54 PM

Feb 2016
''I'm happy seeing all this animated'' he or she says. This is all so disappointing I barely saw anything animated. They didn't even bother animating bluenotes mouth while he was talking and people complain about one piece lacking in animation. I'm so disappointed in this it's even worse than FT 2014s animation.
Oct 14, 2018 12:56 PM

Apr 2013
I was like "Whaaaaat?" when I spotted Bluenote in the shadows. Natsu totally wrecked him though, I guess that's how strong he should be at least after all those fights he've been in since then and all the training.
Oct 14, 2018 1:13 PM
Mar 2018
Well I was hyped up for natsu vs bluenote while reading the manga years back. And I was hyped since last week again for their battle in the anime; but my hype was short lived, it died down a lot quicker than it died in the manga. It was too quick for natsu to finish off bluenote in one blow; even at least the manga used more frames to make this sequence slower, while for the anime I had to rewind back and watch it again to understand what happened exactly. We get it Natsu;after 1 yr of training has gotten stronger, but remember, during the Tenrou Island arc, when bluenote fought gildarts they were on level while natsu was very weak at that time. And bluenote fought the gildarts who returned fromm the 100 yr quest fighting against acnologia. So even if a year has passed by, we can still consider that gildarts is still stronger than current natsu, with this fact in mind I can say that either Natsu has become stronger than gildarts that an opponent bluenote doesn't matter to him or bluenote in one year has gotten. Well, no doubt natsu has gotten a lot stronger, but how much nobody knows.
Oct 14, 2018 1:42 PM
Jul 2018
Sadasd_Asdasd said:
Nero_Angelo said:
Still waiting for Gray to come back =/

Same here. Looks like we will see him getting focused on next episode

oh god i hope so he needs so come back
Oct 14, 2018 1:45 PM
Jul 2018
TheImmortalOne50 said:
Nero_Angelo said:
Still waiting for Gray to come back =/

Eh, he got tackled by a squirrel. Of course he died. :P

no he cant die XD lol
Oct 14, 2018 2:20 PM
Dec 2015
Sadasd_Asdasd said:

gildarts had problem with him?

when?

gildarts 1 shot that guy

dont forget all fairy members was weak while the tree was down
Oct 14, 2018 3:25 PM

May 2015
Lucky Kick is OP as always. Plz nerf!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Oct 14, 2018 4:36 PM

Apr 2012
Khal_Russ said:

good point but to say natsu came out victorious against gildarts is a bit much

Ok fair enough, victorious wasnt the right phrase. In the training / scrim sessions, there were times where Natsu did not lose? :D
FluxjeOct 14, 2018 4:41 PM
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» What is the reason for so much hatred for fairy tail series ?

Mugiwarayaa___ - Jan 29

46 by Arminken »»
Today, 12:30 AM

» Any theories ?

Mugiwarayaa___ - Mar 3

16 by MiraStraussFan99 »»
Mar 10, 9:33 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail: Final Series Episode 51 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2019

202 by amlg »»
Jan 25, 6:10 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail: Final Series Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2019

60 by amlg »»
Jan 23, 9:13 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail: Final Series Episode 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2019

38 by amlg »»
Jan 23, 8:56 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.