Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 19, 2018 5:43 PM

Jul 2014
immortaluchiha said:
OppaiSugoi said:

I don’t seek self satisfaction, just telling facts as it is, unlike blind egotistical fanbases that like to shut down any negative so called “hate”. Ever heard of criticism? Guess it’s not in your vocabulary. I think you seek self satisfaction by keeping on this charade performance.

Calling out your bullshit, Hypocrite hanako-tan.

Well whatever let's you sleep peacefully at night, devoid of life so seeking self satisfaction by being obsessed with hating on an anime 24/7. Keep on doing it for the rest of your life, ops but you don't have one! Carry on your Self proclaimed critics, elitist facade.
Pretentious hypocrite devoid of life San. Oh and a copy dog too.
Tbh you are the worst SAO hater I ever saw in the internet, guess there are actually devoid of life people like you, who will hold onto hating on something inorder to live their pitiful life.

Keep on holding on your hate for SAO, I hope your life will get better in future.
Hope you can pay your own bills one day in future. And enjoy life like us ordinary people in the future.
Well take your frustrations on SAO and it's fans if it's what gives you self satisfaction 😌.
Hope you will bloom someday pretentious hypocrite San.

Well I gotta go now, can't argue with neets that are online 24/7 on the internet.

Can't uphold double standards for hypocrite hanako-tan, too bad trying to run away from an already lost argument. It's like the rules don't apply to you and that you're the one carrying an "elitist facade". You're a mirror image of any fanboy that again like to shoot down any criticism that is opposite of your aligned agenda. Too bad, that's not how the real world works. If you shoot down your boss/manager at work, get rekt.

Wellfare can only get you so far, you neet. Eat your words cuz I have a job that brings comfortable living 😂 lmaoo toodles Hypocrite Hanako-tan.
Oct 20, 2018 4:47 AM
Aug 2018
OppaiSugoi said:
immortaluchiha said:

Well whatever let's you sleep peacefully at night, devoid of life so seeking self satisfaction by being obsessed with hating on an anime 24/7. Keep on doing it for the rest of your life, ops but you don't have one! Carry on your Self proclaimed critics, elitist facade.
Pretentious hypocrite devoid of life San. Oh and a copy dog too.
Tbh you are the worst SAO hater I ever saw in the internet, guess there are actually devoid of life people like you, who will hold onto hating on something inorder to live their pitiful life.

Keep on holding on your hate for SAO, I hope your life will get better in future.
Hope you can pay your own bills one day in future. And enjoy life like us ordinary people in the future.
Well take your frustrations on SAO and it's fans if it's what gives you self satisfaction 😌.
Hope you will bloom someday pretentious hypocrite San.

Well I gotta go now, can't argue with neets that are online 24/7 on the internet.

Can't uphold double standards for hypocrite hanako-tan, too bad trying to run away from an already lost argument. It's like the rules don't apply to you and that you're the one carrying an "elitist facade". You're a mirror image of any fanboy that again like to shoot down any criticism that is opposite of your aligned agenda. Too bad, that's not how the real world works. If you shoot down your boss/manager at work, get rekt.

Wellfare can only get you so far, you neet. Eat your words cuz I have a job that brings comfortable living 😂 lmaoo toodles Hypocrite Hanako-tan.

You actually think that one wins an online argument ?
You are the most stupidest pretentious hypocrite person I ever met on the internet. Watching an anime that you hate just so that you can keep on hating on it ? Seriously ? Like how frustrated are you with your trash life ? Like what kind of loser are you to keep on watching 50+ episodes of an anime that you didn't like ? So you need to hate on an anime just because you didn't like it ? Seriously ? Why such a loser ?
And you say that you have a job and live a comfortable life, if that were really the case you wouldn't be arguing on a MAL thread of an anime that you didn't like. You are a lier, a hypocrite, a pretentious piece of shit, a loser and a copy dog too, you are literally just copying the phrase that I used in my previous comments.
Like you really need to watch an anime just to shit on it and take out your frustration that is build up by having a shit life and being a loser in reality?
And if you really had a so called life, you wouldn't be watching and commenting on the thread of a series that you hate, and instead be doing a productive work.
Or what are you suffering from
schizophrenia, but can't get a treatment because you are poor and loser in life and your parents won't pay for you?

Seriously man you need some help, consult a doctor and roam outside with your friends that is if you have any, instead of watching anime all day and commenting on the threads of things that you hate.
And again if you really had a job and lived a comfortable life as you pretend to have, you would not be here arguing with a random guy on the thread of a cartoon that you don't like.
And again you must be pretty dumb if you think that there is any winner in online arguments.

Get some help bro, go see a doctor you are suffering from schizophrenia before it gets too late.
Oct 20, 2018 6:05 AM

Jul 2014
immortaluchiha said:
OppaiSugoi said:

You are the most stupidest pretentious hypocrite person I ever met on the internet. Watching an anime that you hate just so that you can keep on hating on it ? Seriously ? Like how frustrated are you with your trash life ? Like what kind of loser are you to keep on watching 50+ episodes of an anime that you didn't like ? So you need to hate on an anime just because you didn't like it ? Seriously ? Why such a loser ?
And you say that you have a job and live a comfortable life, if that were really the case you wouldn't be arguing on a MAL thread of an anime that you didn't like. You are a lier, a hypocrite, a pretentious piece of shit, a loser and a copy dog too, you are literally just copying the phrase that I used in my previous comments.
Like you really need to watch an anime just to shit on it and take out your frustration that is build up by having a shit life and being a loser in reality?
And if you really had a so called life, you wouldn't be watching and commenting on the thread of a series that you hate, and instead be doing a productive work.
schizophrenia, but can't get a treatment because you are poor and loser in life and your parents won't pay for you?

Seriously man you need some help, consult a doctor and roam outside with your friends that is if you have any, instead of watching anime all day and commenting on the threads of things that you hate.
And again if you really had a job and lived a comfortable life as you pretend to have, you would not be here arguing with a random guy on the thread of a cartoon that you don't like.
And again you must be pretty dumb if you think that there is any winner in online arguments.

Get some help bro, go see a doctor you are suffering from schizophrenia before it gets too late.

tl;dr

You need help, mental therapy isn’t covered in welfare you know. Why so angry?
Oct 21, 2018 6:31 AM

Dec 2015
Atm slightly overrated. Far from underrated. If it gets better (should they be in the big city in 2-3 episodes and not be too slow delaying the city until episode like 12+ or later) it might be "okay" with this score. But I don't see it underrated. Would have to be lower than 7.5 for that.
Oct 23, 2018 2:02 AM
Sep 2014
immortaluchiha said:
OppaiSugoi said:

it's quite clear from your angry walls of text that you're feeling hurt someone on the internet criticized the only thing in this world you have to cling onto...
Oct 23, 2018 5:17 PM
Jan 2018
immortaluchiha said:
Chrome_Falcon said:
Fate stay night is VN, not fate zero. It is LN.

Well most of Sao haters are ignorant little kids that thinks that they are in the top of the world so, what can we expect.

tfw two intelligent
Oct 24, 2018 5:07 PM
Nov 2016
Pedram said:
Alex82829290 said:
I know that this is still sao, but it's incredible so far. I heard it follows the light novel faithfully too kinda like fate zero and not like the previous seasons at all!

if the previous 2 season, specially season 1, also followed the novel better and give us more world building and add kirito and other's inner monologue/thoughts then it would have been way better than it is now.

SAO's novel and all the side stories ( like Aria In the Starless Night ( it was ~150 page turn into 20min S1E2 sadly... etc ) is one of my most favorite novel.
and SAO Progressive is also really awesome.

at least between the Japanese novels i read, it's one of the top.

i hope they stay loyal to the novel and don't cut us of good parts anymore.
they will end up doing it in the end a bit coz novel is just so much easier/better to tell a story than a anime, but still it hope they do a good job.
Progressive IS realllly amazing. I also agree that telling a Novel is totally different than an anime. Did you notice how much Asuna changes over the course of the series?
Oct 24, 2018 6:32 PM
Oct 2012
shigatsuno87bira said:
Pedram said:

if the previous 2 season, specially season 1, also followed the novel better and give us more world building and add kirito and other's inner monologue/thoughts then it would have been way better than it is now.

SAO's novel and all the side stories ( like Aria In the Starless Night ( it was ~150 page turn into 20min S1E2 sadly... etc ) is one of my most favorite novel.
and SAO Progressive is also really awesome.

at least between the Japanese novels i read, it's one of the top.

i hope they stay loyal to the novel and don't cut us of good parts anymore.
they will end up doing it in the end a bit coz novel is just so much easier/better to tell a story than a anime, but still it hope they do a good job.
Progressive IS realllly amazing. I also agree that telling a Novel is totally different than an anime. Did you notice how much Asuna changes over the course of the series?

Indeed, it's not just SAO, almost 90% of the novels are better than their Anime Adoption coz it's simply is not easy to animate everything specially in action type anime, most of the time world building and character development and growth is cut off for the sake of showing more action !

and yeh, Asuna's character change and grow over time with the novel it's a gradual and nice process as you can see that these almost 4 year changed the characters in the novel.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» My enjoyment of Alice is kinda ruined because of Darkness from Konosuba

BigBoyAdvance - Mar 24

11 by Superninjaboy2 »»
Mar 24, 10:33 PM

» Anyone else lowkey prefer Alice to Asuna?

Marinate1016 - Jun 25, 2019

47 by Marinate1016 »»
Mar 24, 11:38 AM

» Kirito needs medical help cause this man’s been through it all

Superninjaboy2 - Mar 11

32 by Superninjaboy2 »»
Mar 14, 9:57 AM

» I just finished this and ""O MY GOD ""

Yeshaiah2015yesh - Mar 2

43 by Fenyy »»
Mar 5, 11:12 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 3, 2018

190 by fssf1606 »»
Feb 12, 2:59 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.