Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Goblin Slayer (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »
Oct 15, 2018 6:37 AM
Nov 2016
Pretty good episode.

Now we know why the slayer only hunts goblins.
Oct 15, 2018 7:34 AM
Aug 2017
When you play Dark Souls
Oct 15, 2018 7:53 AM

Aug 2014
Tuchari said:
LaughingCoffinx said:

Mostly because people don't like dealing with them. To them Goblins are like a plague. Just like we have rats in real life, but not many people dedicate to killing just rats. Also the Guild acts like mercenaries. Most adventures don't give a damn about what the villagers think, but how much they pay & Goblin Slaying pays little.

I see your point. I get that it just pays little. But if real life rats would kill villagers and rape girls, more people would kill rats.
I guess the plothole comes down to this:
1. Nobody slays goblins because it doesn't pay enough and it doesn't make you as famous as killing a dragon.
2. GS only kills goblins.
3. In this episode it is shown that GS is both wealthy enough to impress an average villager and famous enough that a bard a few towns away is singing songs about him with townsfolk gathering to listen.

Yeah, but in the real live people do not have to travel from their small villages to tell the guild about their problem, Many adventurers do not even know how to read or write.

About the third point, The townspeople are grateful that they kill goblins. But many adventurers consider it a waste of time to deal with it when there are demon lords threatening to conquer the world.

Many see GS as man that it abuses the system of missions to gain prestige in the towns, because nobody sees the goblins as a real threat compared to a dragon.

Also hunting them gives very little money, so it is not an efficient job in monetary matters.

Yes, Goblins assault villages and rape women, but beings like hobgoblins, trolls and demons are more dangerous by themselves.

In fact, you can see how the villager asks if the rumors about goblins kidnapping women are real. It is not something that all people know.
kofmasterOct 15, 2018 8:01 AM
Oct 15, 2018 9:08 AM
Oct 2007
This episode pales in comparison when compared to the first personally for me. The character development was alright.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 15, 2018 10:33 AM

Apr 2015
it's not as bad as you guys make it lmao

Love the ED, op is pretty good.

4/5

It ended too quick, interesting but something is missing, it just has some dull atmosphere idk.
Oct 15, 2018 10:52 AM

May 2018

Oh man behind Musume's hot body is girl who dresses like a dude.
Oct 15, 2018 10:55 AM
Oct 2018
So he's an actual DnD character, got it
Oct 15, 2018 12:14 PM

Jan 2018
kofmaster said:
Tuchari said:

I see your point. I get that it just pays little. But if real life rats would kill villagers and rape girls, more people would kill rats.
I guess the plothole comes down to this:
1. Nobody slays goblins because it doesn't pay enough and it doesn't make you as famous as killing a dragon.
2. GS only kills goblins.
3. In this episode it is shown that GS is both wealthy enough to impress an average villager and famous enough that a bard a few towns away is singing songs about him with townsfolk gathering to listen.

Yeah, but in the real live people do not have to travel from their small villages to tell the guild about their problem, Many adventurers do not even know how to read or write.

About the third point, The townspeople are grateful that they kill goblins. But many adventurers consider it a waste of time to deal with it when there are demon lords threatening to conquer the world.

Many see GS as man that it abuses the system of missions to gain prestige in the towns, because nobody sees the goblins as a real threat compared to a dragon.

Also hunting them gives very little money, so it is not an efficient job in monetary matters.

Yes, Goblins assault villages and rape women, but beings like hobgoblins, trolls and demons are more dangerous by themselves.

In fact, you can see how the villager asks if the rumors about goblins kidnapping women are real. It is not something that all people know.

About the adventurers looking down on GS because they think he's cheating the system because demons etc. are more important, and hunting goblins not being very efficient, I summarized that in my first point. The first point contradicts the third. They both still stand. You could only move around this by saying that the common perception adventurers have about hunting goblins is incorrect. The show doesn't say this.

You say that beings like hobgoblins, trolls and demons are more dangerous. The show tells us this, but never shows it. From watching the show, I get the impression that goblins are actually a far bigger problem. That is because I have seen multiple victims of goblins, heard of multiple villages attacked by goblins and seen villagers admire a song about a goblin slayer. We haven't even heard a single story about the other creatures. We were just told that they are more dangerous.
Oct 15, 2018 12:23 PM

May 2011
Tuchari said:
kofmaster said:

About the adventurers looking down on GS because they think he's cheating the system because demons etc. are more important, and hunting goblins not being very efficient, I summarized that in my first point. The first point contradicts the third. They both still stand. You could only move around this by saying that the common perception adventurers have about hunting goblins is incorrect. The show doesn't say this.

You say that beings like hobgoblins, trolls and demons are more dangerous. The show tells us this, but never shows it. From watching the show, I get the impression that goblins are actually a far bigger problem. That is because I have seen multiple victims of goblins, heard of multiple villages attacked by goblins and seen villagers admire a song about a goblin slayer. We haven't even heard a single story about the other creatures. We were just told that they are more dangerous.

He will be fighting harder to kill "goblins" soon. =)
Anyways this show is taking the Dungeons and Dragon approach.
Good and bad dice rolls <3
Oct 15, 2018 12:45 PM

Jan 2008
Trying very hard not to nitpick on the usage of CGing him in broad daylight, but I guess that in itself is a nitpick.

I don't know if they ever mentioned her name so I'm just calling her boob girl. They sure put a lot of emphasis on boob girl's boobs. Hopefully they don't CGI those too.

Overall an okay episode for explaining his background and introducing some new characters in preparation for whats to come.
Oct 15, 2018 1:08 PM

Aug 2014
@Tuchari

That's the idea, the author said that Goblin Slayer is not the Main Character of that world, is just a regular adventurer. Everything that happens outside of hunting Goblins is told by other characters, both in the background or monologues (novel).

I know that the beginning is quite vague, but still there are details to consider, as random adventurers talking about their adventures in the background in the first episode.
kofmasterOct 15, 2018 1:12 PM
Oct 15, 2018 1:10 PM

May 2018
Slower and "tamer" than the first episode, but I still liked it.
TheLukrie

Design Engineer | Firefighter | Gamer | Artist | Author

https://www.thelukrie.com/
Oct 15, 2018 1:13 PM

Aug 2014
Paul said:
Trying very hard not to nitpick on the usage of CGing him in broad daylight, but I guess that in itself is a nitpick.

I don't know if they ever mentioned her name so I'm just calling her boob girl. They sure put a lot of emphasis on boob girl's boobs. Hopefully they don't CGI those too.

Overall an okay episode for explaining his background and introducing some new characters in preparation for whats to come.

You are not very far from reality, her nickname is "Cow Girl" since the characters have no names at all.
Oct 15, 2018 2:12 PM
Sep 2018
Piromysl said:
I know he never takes his helmet off, but this is ridiculous.

Wheres the like button lmao 😂
Oct 15, 2018 5:36 PM

Jan 2011
luccide said:
This episode pales in comparison when compared to the first personally for me. The character development was alright.

Not enough rape. Weird fucking CGI. I guess the backstory was ok. Simple and to the point.
Oct 15, 2018 5:53 PM
Aug 2018
The Goblin slayer has beautiful friend :p
Oct 15, 2018 6:56 PM
Jul 2011
I like how laser focused Goblin Slayer is (for good reason but still). All the other guild people gushing over dragons and shit to kill but Medieval Doom Guy only cares about one thing. They toned down greatly some of the events that happens in this episode in comparison to other source material but using Ep.1 as a way to get people even talking about the series wasn't a bad idea.
Oct 15, 2018 7:20 PM

May 2018
Gen2K_ said:
I like how laser focused Goblin Slayer is (for good reason but still). All the other guild people gushing over dragons and shit to kill but Medieval Doom Guy only cares about one thing. They toned down greatly some of the events that happens in this episode in comparison to other source material but using Ep.1 as a way to get people even talking about the series wasn't a bad idea.

Just a quick reminder (to manga fans in general): the main source material for this show is the LN, so those of you looking for the graphic depiction of rapes and necrophilia from the manga in this adaptation will likely be very disappointed. I definitely prefer the LN, because while the first episode's scenes weren't necessary gratuitous (they establish the setting and behavior of the goblins), the rest certainly would have been.
Harem is the opiate of the Anime fandom masses.
Oct 15, 2018 9:10 PM

Feb 2015
The story introduces Cow Girl, Goblin Slayer's childhood friend, a bit of her past and what the Goblin Slayer is doing right now. Looking for a job, he found one about goblins so he got going to it aside Onna. They find the goblin's nest and burn it to ashes, kill the remaining goblins and save whoever is still alive (I think). to finally go back home.

Technically the episode continues the story, developed Slayer's characters and built up the world. He's such a person of a few words, talks wathever is necessary. The episode was ok, very entertaining.
Oct 15, 2018 11:11 PM

Apr 2011
They actually ended the episode exactly at the point and exactly how I would've ended it. Cool.

That being said, the CGI is really jarring in this. Like, for fuck's sake, why use such a cheap CG model when he's not even moving.
Oct 16, 2018 1:39 AM
Jul 2015
Imagine a world where an imminent threat to humanity wasn't systematically eradicated from existence. But I've been told this is "dark" for "realism." So I guess it checks out.

This was a much better episode. Got to see cow girl, learned a little more about goblin slayers background, and saw some wholesome goblin killing.

Pretty sure the guild receptionist is the main antagonist of this show. She keeps letting people take jobs they probably can't do. And either lied to the old dude or its bad writing.

Oct 16, 2018 1:49 AM

Apr 2013
Decent, but weaker episode than the first. The flow and dialogue is a bit messy.
Oct 16, 2018 2:42 AM

Aug 2018
I have no experience of the source material, so maybe that's why I'm just not getting into it. It was so hyped and so far it's been boring with some minor shock value int he 1st...I think I'll give it a few more before dropping but it is pretty meh and some far better shows in this season
Can I offer you an egg is this trying time?
Oct 16, 2018 3:05 AM
Sep 2018
This episode is worse than the last. The world building we got amounts to nothing of interest, the 'character' development was awkward and extremely cliche. Not to mention the action was basically non-existent. This is really boring.
Oct 16, 2018 3:24 AM

Aug 2016
Smudy said:
I think, episode 2 made damn clear to everyone that the Goblin Slayer has very valid reason to do what he does. And you know well that he doesn't give a fuck what others say about him or his actions cause he knows he's right.

He is exactly very angry fantasy Doomguy.

Cow girl and childhood flashback was kinda annoying, maybe it's because her voice, but show of Goblin Slayer work was amazing.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 16, 2018 10:21 AM

Oct 2018
Better directed than the first episode, that's for sure. It had an overall better flow to it than the first episode, where I felt that scenes were randomly mashed together. Though I have to say, that the CGI on Goblin Slayer is just plain bad, but that's to be expected with so few mecha animators being around nowadays.
MaceChanOct 16, 2018 10:24 AM
Oct 16, 2018 10:08 PM

Oct 2008
just even 2nd episode and i'm calling it, this is gonna be AOTS!

Oct 16, 2018 10:23 PM
Jul 2018
My only problems with this anime so far has been the use of CG on Orcbolg and the voice actors that don't fit their characters. Would it bankrupt the studio to animate him properly at least in episodes like this where there's basically no fight scenes? And they really fucked up the casting for this anime, most voice actors don't fit their characters and it's gonna get even worse on the third episode with Tomokazu Sugita voicing the Lizard warrior and Nakamura Yuuichi voicing the Dwarf. I'm seriously considering dropping this since I already read the manga and because these two issues are really killing my enjoyment of this anime.
Oct 16, 2018 10:29 PM

Jun 2016
Man I like Goblin slayer and priestess Shinkan onno they are both cool. I hope to see more of this story more than just killing Goblin hopefully.

Oct 17, 2018 1:08 AM

Sep 2011
uninstallthegame said:
Tamikus said:
Not skipped , we had a flashback how the village was attacked , i dont think they would show what happend with his sister but he told the Priestess about it that she was tortured and made a plaything while he was hiding and watching , sooo we saw a bit of it , the rest ist due to censorship reasons for sure

@kofmaster

yeah, that flashback was basically just a slideshow with narration over it. that shit wasn't impactful at all. this whole sequence of his sister being killed and tortured is the reason for his hatred for goblins and without it he's just a doom guy killing goblins, really.

i was afraid the adaptation being censored would ruin the story telling, but fucking hell, showing that rape scene in episode 1 and skipping this important part is just killing the plot

Uh, I was spoiled on his backstory and I still found that scene to be incredibly impactful.
Oct 17, 2018 1:36 AM

Sep 2011
Tuchari said:
kofmaster said:

That's entirely because the goblins are all GS cares about. Hobgoblins, trolls, dragons etc are absolutely bigger threats but more importantly they're threats to people with the money to hire top tier adventurers. If I'm a silver tier who doesn't a vendetta against goblins why should I go spend my day killing goblins for 20 coins when I could make 100 times that killing something bigger?
Oct 17, 2018 2:00 AM
Sep 2018
Lelouch0202 said:
Good episode.

We get introduced to the Goblin Slayer's childhood friend who had just left before his entire town was murdered by goblins. Took a liking to her.
We also got glimpses of other character including some other Silver Ranks and a witch who I presume will join later on? It's kinda sad to see the attitude of other Adventurers towards Goblin Slayer, he's doing the work we need, shame no one recognizes it.

The way Goblin Slayer narrated his story as the current quest was going on made the whole thing quite poignant but I can understand where he's coming from. I guess he is technically Doom Guy, built with pent up rage towards Goblins, his final line about how he was the goblin to goblins was really cool though.

Receptionist is best girl. XD

The childhood friend character is literally every childhood character ever, only less obviously in love (not throwing herself at the MC).

The glimpses are basically pointless as we get a vague idea of there personality and they didn't even bother to give the witch dialogue.

The reaction to goblin slayer was an obvious cop out to garner some sympathy for an otherwise plain character.

The way he narrates his story while some boring 'action' goes on detracts from the possible impact of the events. It would be much better if they showed us a bit of his family life and gave us a single reason to care about any of it apart from 'imagine if this was happening to you'. After that show, the attack from GS's POV (1st person) and then you have an impactful scene. (IMO if the only way something in an anime can affect you is if you have or can imagine the pain it would bring you, it has failed at emotional writing; I want to care about the characters pain, not relate it to my own.)

Receptionists personality is 'doesn't like getting hit on by overconfident jerks' and 'does a job well'. Her like for GS is also really badly portrayed. GS probably only talks to her in the most professional way, with as little said as possible but that somehow gets her blushing.
Oct 17, 2018 2:15 AM
Sep 2018
Rythme said:
They copy-pasted the moons...

This goes to show the overall effort they put into this crapfest.
Oct 17, 2018 4:19 AM

Jul 2016
DumpsterKing said:
Rythme said:
They copy-pasted the moons...

This goes to show the overall effort they put into this crapfest.

Lol... Stop watching it then.
Oct 17, 2018 5:24 AM

Oct 2017
He doesn't take off his helmet so hes identity isn't revealed.. but I know who he is!
TOMMY ROBINSON!
Who else would stand up to all these goblins raping women?

Tommy tommy tommy tommy tommy Robinson
Go tommy tommy!
I like the way you kill those gobin-kuns
Go tommy tommy!
I wish I could kill them half as good!
Tommy tommy tommy tommy tommy Robinson
Go tommy tommy!
Oct 17, 2018 7:51 AM

Oct 2013
First time I ever saw a character with a RAPE FLAG instead of a death flag outside a hentai mygosh AHAHAHA

Huge boobs with stupid physics + childhood friend of goblin slayer + like staying late at night by herself to watch the stars JUST after they told us that goblins go out at night...

I'll just wait for it now

Oct 17, 2018 8:41 AM

Sep 2018
Draconix814 said:
I like how his perspective from his helmet is symbolic for his narrow goal to only hunt goblins and how he does it to constantly remind himself of the day the goblins tortured his sister-- as he saw it all happen through the narrow blinds. This man doesn't have any other purpose in life and isn't willing to look outside of it-- and I happen to think that alone is pretty genius.

Thanks actually genius. Thanks for pointing it out so accurately.

I'm extremely pleased chosing this anime as one of my Fall 2018 choices. As someone who is just 1 year into his anime obsession and is just starting out his manga journey, I'm somewhat relieved, that there are some gems to be found even in the pile of new stuff.
Oct 17, 2018 8:50 AM

Apr 2015
Outside of the explicit scenes this may well could be the Tsuki ga Kirei of medieval fantasy, in the sense that it's a very very standard/straightforward example of the genre with very little unique points.

Much more half arsed production though.
Oct 17, 2018 9:37 AM

Jan 2018
Red_Ranger_Wien said:
Tuchari said:

Hobgoblins, trolls, dragons etc are absolutely bigger threats but more importantly they're threats to people with the money to hire top tier adventurers.

I was trying to say that the first two episodes haven't done a good job of establishing that they are more dangerous in my mind. We see more victims of goblins.
[/quote]If I'm a silver tier who doesn't a vendetta against goblins why should I go spend my day killing goblins for 20 coins when I could make 100 times that killing something bigger?[/quote]
Not only silver ranks refuse to kill goblins. GS expected that no one would take a goblin hunting quest, except the occasional group of newbies. Silver ranks not doing it I can understand. But literally no experienced adventurer?
Oct 17, 2018 9:58 AM

Jun 2017
I haven't read the original source, which is the Light Novel not the manga, and i'm still liking the show

Now, i don't know if it was intended or not and i don't care, this is what i got from that FlashBack scene: Goblin Slayer experienced that childhood trauma but he is not only acting because of it, but also because he understood that goblins are an underrated threat for this world and that he doesn't want anyone to experience the same events that he did, this is why he prefers killing an entire fort, to prevent them from procreating, and saves some newbies from time to time, a ruthless killer wouldn't care
To paraphrase what he said, if Goblins killed your entire family, what would you do?Would you let others live the same fate?
He even said at the end that he is no more than a Goblin Wanderer, meaning that he's no better than the Goblins themselves, because vengeance burned him out

I don't want to defend Cow Girl, but can we really judge her this soon?What has she done other than providing shelter to Goblin Slayer? FanService?Maybe, but who really cares in the end?

Did anyone notice that we don't know anyone's names, outside of the MC?
May our sweet and Merciful Madoka be with you
Oct 17, 2018 10:01 AM

May 2018
AwesomeAlfie27 said:

Did anyone notice that we don't know anyone's names, outside of the MC?

That's because, in the LN, the narrator calls the character by their role. The priestess is called Priestess and the farm girl is called Cowgirl. Since there are no narrator in the anime we might never get to hear their "names"

Oct 17, 2018 10:05 AM

Jun 2017
Only_Brad said:

That's because, in the LN, the narrator calls the character by their role. The priestess is called Priestess and the farm girl is called Cowgirl. Since there are no narrator in the anime we might never get to hear their "names"

Well, like i said, i haven't read the Novel :)
That's an interesting touch to be honest
May our sweet and Merciful Madoka be with you
Oct 17, 2018 12:03 PM
Nov 2012
uninstallthegame said:
Tamikus said:
Not skipped , we had a flashback how the village was attacked , i dont think they would show what happend with his sister but he told the Priestess about it that she was tortured and made a plaything while he was hiding and watching , sooo we saw a bit of it , the rest ist due to censorship reasons for sure

@kofmaster

yeah, that flashback was basically just a slideshow with narration over it. that shit wasn't impactful at all. this whole sequence of his sister being killed and tortured is the reason for his hatred for goblins and without it he's just a doom guy killing goblins, really.

i was afraid the adaptation being censored would ruin the story telling, but fucking hell, showing that rape scene in episode 1 and skipping this important part is just killing the plot

Eh, I actually think that the slideshow was more impactful than if they shown it in normal scene.
Oct 17, 2018 7:08 PM

Sep 2011
Tuchari said:
Red_Ranger_Wien said:

Hobgoblins, trolls, dragons etc are absolutely bigger threats but more importantly they're threats to people with the money to hire top tier adventurers.

I was trying to say that the first two episodes haven't done a good job of establishing that they are more dangerous in my mind. We see more victims of goblins.
If I'm a silver tier who doesn't a vendetta against goblins why should I go spend my day killing goblins for 20 coins when I could make 100 times that killing something bigger?[/quote]
Not only silver ranks refuse to kill goblins. GS expected that no one would take a goblin hunting quest, except the occasional group of newbies. Silver ranks not doing it I can understand. But literally no experienced adventurer?[/quote]
I mean, it's pretty simple logic. If a bunch of little goblins can do this much damage then it's pretty obvious that a troll 15 times their size or a dragon 50 times their size will obviously be an even bigger threat.

Because we see that the rewards for goblin quests are pitiful. The old man barely had fifteen coins for the guild and that was supposed to be money from the whole village.
Oct 18, 2018 2:22 AM

Jan 2018
Red_Ranger_Wien said:
Tuchari said:

If I'm a silver tier who doesn't a vendetta against goblins why should I go spend my day killing goblins for 20 coins when I could make 100 times that killing something bigger?

Not only silver ranks refuse to kill goblins. GS expected that no one would take a goblin hunting quest, except the occasional group of newbies. Silver ranks not doing it I can understand. But literally no experienced adventurer?[/quote]
I mean, it's pretty simple logic. If a bunch of little goblins can do this much damage then it's pretty obvious that a troll 15 times their size or a dragon 50 times their size will obviously be an even bigger threat.

Because we see that the rewards for goblin quests are pitiful. The old man barely had fifteen coins for the guild and that was supposed to be money from the whole village.[/quote]
I have been arguing this whole time that the show is contradicting itself. The show says killing goblins doesn't pay well, as shown by your example. The show also shows us that GS is wealthy enough to impress cow girls' father.
Oct 18, 2018 4:07 AM

Oct 2017
Tuchari said:
Red_Ranger_Wien said:
If I'm a silver tier who doesn't a vendetta against goblins why should I go spend my day killing goblins for 20 coins when I could make 100 times that killing something bigger?

Not only silver ranks refuse to kill goblins. GS expected that no one would take a goblin hunting quest, except the occasional group of newbies. Silver ranks not doing it I can understand. But literally no experienced adventurer?

Because we see that the rewards for goblin quests are pitiful. The old man barely had fifteen coins for the guild and that was supposed to be money from the whole village.[/quote]
I have been arguing this whole time that the show is contradicting itself. The show says killing goblins doesn't pay well, as shown by your example. The show also shows us that GS is wealthy enough to impress cow girls' father.[/quote]

The amount of work probably. Get paid $5/hour, work 20 hours a day, every day, that's the same as working 40 hours a week for $17.50. Also consider cowgirls father is probably one of those peasants that can only contribute one coin towards goblin removal.
Oct 18, 2018 5:27 AM

Jan 2014
Username23489023 said:
If a bunch of little goblins can do this much damage then it's pretty obvious that a troll 15 times their size or a dragon 50 times their size will obviously be an even bigger threat.

And this is precisely what I am contesting. The anime at least makes it seem like they are not, and that, due to their abundancy and relative intelligence, Goblins are in fact the highest tier threat, even if they're not the highest tier monsters.

Tomimi said:
It's a pretty normal reaction because he's ranked Silver, a rank 2 tiers away from platinum and all he does is kill Goblins and wear cheap ass armor (Goblin reasons).

I don't get the cheap ass armour though. He can obviously afford better, and while there might be no point in emerald encrusted fanciness, e.g. lighter armour offering similar protection would provide a clear upgrade.

Martin_Taylor said:
He is exactly very angry fantasy Doomguy.

The original Doomguy was allready pretty angry,..

"I'm a middle schooler bartender!"
- Mishima Hitomi
Oct 18, 2018 6:19 AM

Oct 2017
Nested quotes got fucked up somehow, the last part is mine.
Oct 18, 2018 10:14 AM

Oct 2017
Man, those tiddies are as big as my disappointment.

Somehow, this show uses CG for the main character instead of the background characters. I understand it is much easier, cheaper and faster, but why?

2/5 (+1 because of that chick)
Oct 18, 2018 10:51 AM
Feb 2016
Wow, two chapters and I'm already bored. Whelp, off with this.
Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 3, 2018

288 by Ronin_Alx »»
Yesterday, 4:49 PM

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2018

195 by Miki42 »»
Apr 1, 8:12 PM

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 29, 2018

372 by Tartyus »»
Mar 1, 11:22 AM

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 6, 2018

992 by Devonnius »»
Feb 22, 8:54 PM

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2018

197 by RGreatDanton »»
Feb 10, 5:53 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.