Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Oct 14, 2018 6:01 AM

Oct 2017
The ending theme is probably the best ED in years.
Oct 14, 2018 6:15 AM

Feb 2014
One big difference that makes me like the start of season 3 more than the two previous seasons was the inclusion of Kirito's inner monologue. It's about time they added it in and it makes it far more enjoyable to watch than before. =)

Kirito's interaction with Eugeo throughout the episode was really nice, as they did their fair share of hacking the demon tree bit by bit. Zink sounded like a cocky brat, but Kirito, with his sword skills, easily put the brat in his place. Neat! =D

Overall, the pacing is good, the visuals are keeping the high quality from the previous episodes and the combination of LiSA and Aoi Eir for the OP & ED songs is just epic. Bring on the next episode!!
Oct 14, 2018 6:31 AM
Oct 2012
Gotta say, I rarely get hyped so much over any anime coz i normally ALWAYS read their novel or manga before.

but even tho i read SAO's novel already, it make me excited and wanting more now :D

unlike Season2, which i just watch weekly as it came and didn't even bother coming to forums or anywhere to talk about it.
Oct 14, 2018 6:54 AM

Nov 2008
Nerd_Zone1 said:

I'm purely judging his character based on the anime maybe in the novel it's different.

I don't agree that he's like that in the anime either; he still has a distinct personality. Not a non-existent one.

Oct 14, 2018 8:28 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Very happy. They are nailing this, they know that with 50 episodes they have time to do it properly and so far they are not rushing it and even delivering really nice animation too.
Alicization arc is very special and it seems like it will be the first arc from the LN (after Mother Rosario) to get the proper respect and justice it deserves.
We are in for a very long and amazing journey.

(also I know Quinella doujins will be GREAT >//>
they arent affraid to show how sexy and mysterious that woman is at all~~
the dangerous and ruthless part will come later)
Oct 14, 2018 9:03 AM

Mar 2012
5/5 the ending hit right in the feel to remind us that Eugeo stayed alone during 6 long years since Alice got caught (and Kirito "erased"??).

I love how this is building, with lores and legends that make the world believable and consistent.

If I had to nitpick, that last scene with the tower felt unnecessary, it's a boring cliched choice to show some random stuff like that out of nowhere and it breaks the immersion imo.

And you can also tell how big the budget is for this anime, barely any reused image/flashback and the picture/animation almost looks like a movie quality. Does anyone know if the anime is already finished on the production-side, or maybe only the first-second season ?
Oct 14, 2018 9:08 AM
Oct 2018
alphazero4um said:
I am pretty sure I am one of those people asking what just happened? I know a little about the Underworld here and there. But seeing our boy Kirito ended up in there without much explanation is going to be having questions thrown in right away. That aside, the world building here and there seems really nice. Just a simple start, but it is getting there.
first watch episode 1 again if you need a recap on underworld it does a good job explaining it. Second, your supposed to be confused thats the entire reason they didnt explain what happened in the overworld (japan) they want you to experience the new world and new people along with kirito not as an observer that knows whats happening to him. After watching episodes 1 and 2 im kinda dissapointed that i started readig the LN i wish i could experience the show more that what i can.
Oct 14, 2018 10:01 AM

Nov 2008
My one nitpick is that they cut the "squeaky green worm" scene and Kirito's like "wtf is this" ; that would have been cute to see. >3>

Oct 14, 2018 10:57 AM

Apr 2015
Chiibi said:
My one nitpick is that they cut the "squeaky green worm" scene and Kirito's like "wtf is this" ; that would have been cute to see. >3>
Didn't they just replace it with the butterfly scene at the beginning ?
Oct 14, 2018 11:51 AM
Jan 2016
So, Kirito woke up in Underworld, and nor Kirito neither Eugeo remember each other, i wonder how they lost their memories, look like Alice breaking the tabu still happened! I wonder where is Alice and what happened to her!

And Kirito shows that he can do swords skills!

I wonder where is Kirito outside the game, and where is Asuna, and how she is!

I am curious about the girl in the tower!
Oct 14, 2018 11:55 AM

Mar 2017
Kirito wakes up in the virtual world. Eugeo doesn't seem to remember that Kirito was with him and Alice too. Lost child of Vect or something was it. Overall nice episode.
Oct 14, 2018 2:50 PM

Sep 2014
Im seriously looking forward to this, It will be a bit weird that this arc will be as long/longer as/than all the other arcs combined, but lets see what they do with it.

The world so far seems like a weird mix of game and virtual reality, as in having system menus for some things, but not for others- with skills auto activating

have to be honest though, I totally expected Kirito to OHK that tree, atleast once he became "serious".

"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Oct 14, 2018 3:57 PM

Oct 2016
RockerXD said:
1XSevenX1 said:
a good episode but could have been better if they did not cut out a scene that was important. the scene that was cut out,

over all it was a good episode ether way

I disagree, not showing what has happened gives a bit of mystery and throws the viewer in the same boat as Kirito himself. Lost and confused.

I disagree it did not really throw me off seeing kirito back in underworld and how he got there.. it just give us more indication that he could be well alive for all we know, then again the scene that they cut was 100% important to the story I don't see why they cut it just to make us lost and confused when it did not really do that. But them not showing it also let us see kirito more confused which makes more sense for kirito but for us it just makes us wonder if someone saved him or not
Oct 14, 2018 5:31 PM

May 2011
1XSevenX1 said:
RockerXD said:

I disagree, not showing what has happened gives a bit of mystery and throws the viewer in the same boat as Kirito himself. Lost and confused.

I disagree it did not really throw me off seeing kirito back in underworld and how he got there.. it just give us more indication that he could be well alive for all we know, then again the scene that they cut was 100% important to the story I don't see why they cut it just to make us lost and confused when it did not really do that. But them not showing it also let us see kirito more confused which makes more sense for kirito but for us it just makes us wonder if someone saved him or not

Just because it wasn't shown right away doesn't mean its cut. It gives the viewer, assuming you didn't read the LN, some curiosity on wtf happened to him IRL. We don't need to know it now, it can always be told later when there's a good time to do it, but for now, i think the intention was to make the viewer (assuming no knowledge of the source material) just as lost as Kirito is right now. This anime is going to be ongoing until September next year. We're gonna be here for a while
Oct 14, 2018 7:13 PM

Nov 2008
mar1217 said:
Chiibi said:
Didn't they just replace it with the butterfly scene at the beginning ?

Pretty much.

SQUEAKY WORM IS MORE FUN THOUGH.....don't you think? xD There wasn't a good reason to change it imho.

Oct 14, 2018 7:35 PM
Jan 2016
Chiibi said:
Nerd_Zone1 said:

I'm purely judging his character based on the anime maybe in the novel it's different.

I don't agree that he's like that in the anime either; he still has a distinct personality. Not a non-existent one.

I mean opinions differ, if u see kirito (anime) have a distinct personality good on you, but to me personal he feel like an archtype of a certain type of character.
Oct 14, 2018 9:01 PM

Nov 2008
Nerd_Zone1 said:
but to me personal he feel like an archtype of a certain type of character.

What kind? I can't think of many like him. Ones that came AFTER him are just copying him. lol

Oct 14, 2018 10:11 PM
Sep 2016
In case anyone didn't notice this bit of nuance in characterisation : when you look at the bread's durability stat, you'll notice Eugeo kept the bread with a lower durability stat and gave Kirito the better one.
Dang
1.1.Six
Oct 14, 2018 10:44 PM
Jan 2016
Chiibi said:
Nerd_Zone1 said:
but to me personal he feel like an archtype of a certain type of character.

What kind? I can't think of many like him. Ones that came AFTER him are just copying him. lol

https://aminoapps.com/c/anime/page/blog/why-sword-art-online-fails-the-heros-journey/qztR_uwonwXlZkLpb0Lkq3a2MNMdYe

This is a solid blog if you want a read
Oct 15, 2018 5:59 AM

Jan 2011
I like this slow pace. This is the most interested I've been in SAO since Aincrad, maybe more.
Oct 15, 2018 11:16 AM

Nov 2008
Nerd_Zone1 said:
Chiibi said:

https://aminoapps.com/c/anime/page/blog/why-sword-art-online-fails-the-heros-journey/qztR_uwonwXlZkLpb0Lkq3a2MNMdYe

Eh, no thanks. I don't need a blog post telling me how to think. lol

Oct 15, 2018 11:40 AM

May 2018
It's gonna be a a long 25 ep from here one, since that's how it did in past SAO seasons.
Oct 15, 2018 1:06 PM

Nov 2008
JiangHaoyi1979 said:
It's gonna be a a long 25 ep from here one, since that's how it did in past SAO seasons.

Alicization is four cours (cour=12 episodes) so try 48 episodes.

Oct 15, 2018 4:08 PM
Jan 2016
Chiibi said:
Nerd_Zone1 said:

lol acting like I'm brainwashing u, I just thought to show a decent blog on the problems with SAO and especially Kirito character.

Clarify - what i see as a problem lol
Oct 15, 2018 4:40 PM
Oct 2012
Nerd_Zone1 said:
Chiibi said:

lol acting like I'm brainwashing u, I just thought to show a decent blog on the problems with SAO and especially Kirito character.

I personally never read these blogs.
not coz i think they are 100% bullshit, but coz there is no point.
Why should i understand or realize this fictional character i am enjoying have what flaws and why he is not a good character ? :| it's not like I'm gonna marry him lol
the only thing it will do to me, is reduce my enjoyment of the show ! why the fuck i would want that ? O.o

plus, these big articles or video which tell u why something is bad, is always a bit exaggerated, 20-30% of what they say is simply not a real problem.
and 50% of what's left is all up to the taste and opinion of ppl. some might find it bad some might not.

and the rest of the 50%, is solid flaw ! but as i said before, I'm no masochism and i don't earn money by criticism, I watch anime to enjoy. so I won't focus on these flaw.
Oct 15, 2018 5:31 PM

Nov 2008
Pedram said:
Nerd_Zone1 said:

not coz i think they are 100% bullshit

See, I think they're 100% bullshit; that's exactly why I won't read them. xD If I read them, I'll just get mad and get the temptation to type a 1000 word rebuttal essay on why they are wrong and it is a huge waste of time.

Oct 15, 2018 5:42 PM
Oct 2012
Chiibi said:
Pedram said:

not coz i think they are 100% bullshit

See, I think they're 100% bullshit; that's exactly why I won't read them. xD If I read them, I'll just get mad and get the temptation to type a 1000 word rebuttal essay on why they are wrong and it is a huge waste of time.

Well i didn't read them... so I can't judge lol
Even tho i do think they are mostly wrong, but i'm not gonna act like the mindless haters that hate on SAO and give it a 1 star ranking w'o even watching it and just jumping on the hate wagon lol

but yeh whenever i see these criticism, it make me want to write back a big wall of text to prove them with facts why i believe they are wrong.
but they are not gonna get convinced and tbh they don't even care. because convinced or not, they are making these to get money. that's their work. and they are earning it anyway :D
Oct 15, 2018 6:40 PM

Nov 2008
Pedram said:
because convinced or not, they are making these to get money. that's their work. and they are earning it anyway :D

Yeah, it's hilariously ironic because the haters are too stupid to understand that the more attention they give it, the more popular it's gonna get.

If you DON'T want something to succeed, you ignore it. But they just keep feeding the fandom. XD

Oct 15, 2018 6:59 PM
Oct 2012
Chiibi said:
Pedram said:
because convinced or not, they are making these to get money. that's their work. and they are earning it anyway :D

Yeah, it's hilariously ironic because the haters are too stupid to understand that the more attention they give it, the more popular it's gonna get.

If you DON'T want something to succeed, you ignore it. But they just keep feeding the fandom. XD

lol yeh it's the same with the Goblin Slayer now xD all these outrage topics and video about rape an stuff in Goblin Slayer only made it more popular than anything else :D
Oct 15, 2018 7:13 PM
Apr 2017
Anyone else realize that Eugeo is just Kirito re-colored? Just wanted to bring this up
Oct 15, 2018 8:07 PM

Jul 2016
Great episode with the worldbuilding and lore about underworld, slow but its okay. And they include Kirito's monologue. Im excited for next episode.

Oct 15, 2018 9:38 PM
Aug 2013
As novel reader, i think so far the anime is good, not so fast, and not so slow, and i think Ono Manabu tried to change a bit the sequence of the events in the story (I think just like what he did in Mahouka Koukou no Retousei ?), and it's good actually for me, like... Duuuddee, they show us the "blue hair girl" before the ending, I'm quiet excited about this, how they will build the story

And, yeah i think for this season, it won't be 48-52 long episodes, instead it's gonna be 2 part of 24-25 episodes. You can check on the official SAO-A website, the listed 8 BD volumes for the series, 8 volumes will be 2 cours long, So yeah it will be 2 part series of 24-25 episode

And the other anime database site also list SAO-A this season as 24 episodes
Oct 15, 2018 9:42 PM

Nov 2011
Skeptic said:
Anyone else realize that Eugeo is just Kirito re-colored? Just wanted to bring this up

Hairstyle maybe but he's nothing like Kirito.

Oct 15, 2018 10:16 PM
Jan 2016
Pedram said:
Nerd_Zone1 said:

Why should i understand or realize this fictional character i am enjoying have what flaws and why he is not a good character ? :| it's not like I'm gonna marry him lol
the only thing it will do to me, is reduce my enjoyment of the show ! why the fuck i would want that ? O.o

plus, these big articles or video which tell u why something is bad, is always a bit exaggerated, 20-30% of what they say is simply not a real problem.
and 50% of what's left is all up to the taste and opinion of ppl. some might find it bad some might not.

and the rest of the 50%, is solid flaw ! but as i said before, I'm no masochism and i don't earn money by criticism, I watch anime to enjoy. so I won't focus on these flaw.

I think criticism is good to have so an author can improve upon they work, SAO progressive I honestly think is a good example of taking criticism well. the 1st arc had so much problem, a lot of limitation ( editor) however had alot of potential. The author understood the criticism and problems and tried to address it with his SAO progressive series being structural being much better.....

I honestly not saying how u view media u completely wrong that BS, people are entitled to they own opinion. I honestly wouldn't be explaining in depth why i don't like kirito as a character that simply why i linked a blog lol ( for like a small section).

" i am enjoying have what flaws and why he is not a good character ? :| it's not like I'm gonna marry him lol"

sorry what does that mean, i good character is somebody u can be attached to see the perspective and honestly care about a fictional character that's the magic of stories. Example Breaking Bad Walter White by the end of it he's not a good person but you want to see his journey right till the end.

I honestly don't jump to SAO hate train, if u looked at my initial impression i enjoyed it the author felt from his mistakes ( or A1) from previous seasons.

Oct 16, 2018 1:57 AM
Oct 2012
Nerd_Zone1 said:
Pedram said:

I think criticism is good to have so an author can improve upon they work, SAO progressive I honestly think is a good example of taking criticism well. the 1st arc had so much problem, a lot of limitation ( editor) however had alot of potential. The author understood the criticism and problems and tried to address it with his SAO progressive series being structural being much better.....

I honestly not saying how u view media u completely wrong that BS, people are entitled to they own opinion. I honestly wouldn't be explaining in depth why i don't like kirito as a character that simply why i linked a blog lol ( for like a small section).

" i am enjoying have what flaws and why he is not a good character ? :| it's not like I'm gonna marry him lol"

sorry what does that mean, i good character is somebody u can be attached to see the perspective and honestly care about a fictional character that's the magic of stories. Example Breaking Bad Walter White by the end of it he's not a good person but you want to see his journey right till the end.

I honestly don't jump to SAO hate train, if u looked at my initial impression i enjoyed it the author felt from his mistakes ( or A1) from previous seasons.

I think you did not get what i mean.
I'm not against criticism, they can do their job and good or bad, it's indeed good for author to have others idea over his work.
SAO Progressive was made after his Fans asked him tho, he write it before anime even come out.

but what I am saying, is as a normal consumer, I got no reason to read in-depth criticism about why a character i like is bad ! because I am just watching this anime to enjoy it. unless I wanna learn and make my own novel or something.

and about a "good character" and being attached to it.
Ofc, I find Kirito a good character, specially so since I read the novel even before anime so i never even had a bad prejudice against him like many ppl who first hear of a bad hate SAO Video, then go watch it with bad points in mind.
so yeh I am attached to him and want to follow him until the end.

Anyway, enough with this topic i say, It's just my opinion that i don't like nitpicking and over analyzing anything like anime or movies too much. simply coz it reduce my enjoyment.

even if I don't agree with something, watching like X number of Hater keep complaining about something silly, like "why this ant walk in a line !"
then you unconsciously, every time u see a "ant walk in a line" remember those hater and think fuck sake they gonna complain again !

Edit: btw I'm not calling u a mindless hater or some hater on bandwagon, u are having intellectual conversation here. lol
all those haters do, is insulting and calling SAO or kirito shit, then leaving or repeating lol
PedramOct 16, 2018 2:01 AM
Oct 16, 2018 2:18 AM

May 2018
I'm loving this well made world-building they are doing this season ...

5/5
"No matter where you go, everyone's connected." Iwakura, Lain.

Oct 16, 2018 4:38 AM
Jan 2016
Pedram said:
Nerd_Zone1 said:

I think you did not get what i mean.
I'm not against criticism, they can do their job and good or bad, it's indeed good for author to have others idea over his work.
SAO Progressive was made after his Fans asked him tho, he write it before anime even come out.

but what I am saying, is as a normal consumer, I got no reason to read in-depth criticism about why a character i like is bad ! because I am just watching this anime to enjoy it. unless I wanna learn and make my own novel or something.

and about a "good character" and being attached to it.
Ofc, I find Kirito a good character, specially so since I read the novel even before anime so i never even had a bad prejudice against him like many ppl who first hear of a bad hate SAO Video, then go watch it with bad points in mind.
so yeh I am attached to him and want to follow him until the end.

Anyway, enough with this topic i say, It's just my opinion that i don't like nitpicking and over analyzing anything like anime or movies too much. simply coz it reduce my enjoyment.

even if I don't agree with something, watching like X number of Hater keep complaining about something silly, like "why this ant walk in a line !"
then you unconsciously, every time u see a "ant walk in a line" remember those hater and think fuck sake they gonna complain again !

Edit: btw I'm not calling u a mindless hater or some hater on bandwagon, u are having intellectual conversation here. lol
all those haters do, is insulting and calling SAO or kirito shit, then leaving or repeating lol

Ohh sweet, yeah i respect the author alot especially in this arc where i find the first arc alot of the problems in the first arc i had problems with, i think might get addressed. Also yeah i unsure about the LN perspective as anime and anime are completely different types of media its similar to the fate franchise ( i not a novel reader just anime) but heard from fans the MC really good but most of his complexity is his inner monolouge where anime usually that doesn't work. I say Legend of the Galactic Heroes is the (OG Anime) is the one of the few examples done right. Also yeah i like watching critques to see what works in media and what doesn't like Nier Automata i do not know shit about philosophy, however, i appreciate the level of nuance the director has showcased and someone in youtube who has a great knowledge in that field examples they perspective.
Oct 16, 2018 8:48 AM

Dec 2014
ok wow..it seems like the world is rreset like the first series ...really enjoying the vibe
Oct 16, 2018 10:57 AM

Nov 2008
KaiserNazrin said:
Skeptic said:

Hairstyle maybe but he's nothing like Kirito.

There are subtle differences like Eugeo's hair is a bit fluffier and his eyes are softer (more like the girls' eyes) but yeah, I get what you mean. xD

Oct 16, 2018 1:49 PM

Jul 2014
Nerd_Zone1 said:
Pedram said:

Shit, maybe if some studio picked up Progressive in the first place then we wouldn't have this issue amirite

đź‘€
Oct 16, 2018 3:45 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Comander-07 said:
Im seriously looking forward to this, It will be a bit weird that this arc will be as long/longer as/than all the other arcs combined, but lets see what they do with it.

Great build up, that is how Alicization is, maybe the ending of some arcs taken out of context may seem boring but when it all fits in, when you see the flow of the story, it just has really amazing world building.
Also Alicization is divided in 2 different main arcs, and you will see the first one ending around 25ep mark, but of them are very different one from the other.
Oct 16, 2018 4:10 PM

Sep 2018

...The whole idea of the ''Heroes Journey'' sounds awfully specific for a theory on storytelling itself..

That aside, it seems like the Author inserted 17 almost arbitrary tropes in this 'theory', making it seems very...flimsy at best.

Going in with some modest level of expectation considering the Author in this case is of one of a book on storytelling...I'm very disappointed in reading that blogpost.

Then again realistically its not like someone that writes a book is automatically half decent at reasoning, so its my own fault for setting my expectations too high. :p

Any story ''failing'' this ''heroes journey'' can be a good story or a poor story, because this theory is just awful and doesn't prove or indicate much of anything.

Pedram said:

Maybe you should consider reading this one then, because the theory it uses ironically is 100% bullshit. :P It might be a change of pace for you?
“Ha ha, the synergy between my left and right hand made them feel scared.” Ye Xiu said.
Oct 16, 2018 4:13 PM
Oct 2012
OppaiSugoi said:
Nerd_Zone1 said:

Shit, maybe if some studio picked up Progressive in the first place then we wouldn't have this issue amirite

đź‘€

well by the time in 2012 when SAO got an anime, the author had been writing the Webnovel for almost 11 years ( he started SAO in 2001 ) and even the Alicization arc was already in Web novel !

but the Progressive Version was only a few volume out.

and Light Novel for Progressive had only 1 Volume, while main SAO had 9th Volume released same time as SAO anime in 2012.

so there simply was not enough official published light novel to make an anime yet.

but either way, The anime studio was mainly at fault obvious.
because even the things they had and could used, was rushed in early season.

U know what ? I Gonna just Explain EP 1 and 2 of anime ! compare to source material ! and show u how it could be ~5 EP instead of 2 EP !

it's no Spoiler since u all watched S1 but i put it in a spoiler tag since i tell difference :

PedramOct 16, 2018 4:18 PM
Oct 16, 2018 7:08 PM
Jan 2016
Pedram said:
OppaiSugoi said:

đź‘€

well by the time in 2012 when SAO got an anime, the author had been writing the Webnovel for almost 11 years ( he started SAO in 2001 ) and even the Alicization arc was already in Web novel !

and Light Novel for Progressive had only 1 Volume, while main SAO had 9th Volume released same time as SAO anime in 2012.

so there simply was not enough official published light novel to make an anime yet.

U know what ? I Gonna just Explain EP 1 and 2 of anime ! compare to source material ! and show u how it could be ~5 EP instead of 2 EP !

it's no Spoiler since u all watched S1 but i put it in a spoiler tag since i tell difference :

Yeah that explains alot, i didn't really blame the LN in my statement but alot of problems with the anime is most likely be the same with the LN. However Progressive itself, is a much more fleshed out than what i seen in season 1. I honestly think one of the few shows that understand in a game world when its comes to anime is Log Horizon. But for webtoon the legendary moonlight sculptor i heard the novel is much better however the manga is pretty incredible.
Oct 16, 2018 7:34 PM
May 2017
Wow I never thought I'd be so interested in this anime. It actually has somewhat slow pacing an element of mystery.
Oct 16, 2018 10:55 PM

Oct 2008
lol! Kirito got Isekai'ed! bwahahahahahaha!
4/5.

Oct 16, 2018 11:24 PM
Oct 2012
Nerd_Zone1 said:
Pedram said:

Yeah that explains alot, i didn't really blame the LN in my statement but alot of problems with the anime is most likely be the same with the LN. However Progressive itself, is a much more fleshed out than what i seen in season 1. I honestly think one of the few shows that understand in a game world when its comes to anime is Log Horizon. But for webtoon the legendary moonlight sculptor i heard the novel is much better however the manga is pretty incredible.

It's true, SAO Progressive is much better in all term, from character development to world building to building up mysteries and the whole writing level is better tbh. and i only read the manga ! coz only manga was purchasable in Kindle, but the novel is now purchasable too recently so i got it, but not yet read it.

it's no wonder coz the author already had over half a decade of writing experience by that point. like how i think alicization is written better than early on too.

and yes LMS ( Lengendary Moonlight Scripture ) is a big big big and famous novel. I read novels A LOT, mostly Chinese novels tho, I read Japanese much much less. mainly coz I get annoyed by their fking Dense MC lol anyway, LMS is always on the top whenever u ask for a game related novel.
I never read it tho, coz it's simply too big lol like 50+ volumes and still ongoing :D
Oct 17, 2018 12:40 AM
Jan 2016
Pedram said:
Nerd_Zone1 said:

It's true, SAO Progressive is much better in all term, from character development to world building to building up mysteries and the whole writing level is better tbh. and i only read the manga ! coz only manga was purchasable in Kindle, but the novel is now purchasable too recently so i got it, but not yet read it.

it's no wonder coz the author already had over half a decade of writing experience by that point. like how i think alicization is written better than early on too.

and yes LMS ( Lengendary Moonlight Scripture ) is a big big big and famous novel. I read novels A LOT, mostly Chinese novels tho, I read Japanese much much less. mainly coz I get annoyed by their fking Dense MC lol anyway, LMS is always on the top whenever u ask for a game related novel.
I never read it tho, coz it's simply too big lol like 50+ volumes and still ongoing :D

Yeah always interested to read the novel of LMS but i don't like reading novels online tbh, when it comes to novels i rather read it physical than reading it on my computer or phone.
Oct 17, 2018 10:07 AM

May 2016
The directions were perfect I'm already in love with this arc.
Oct 17, 2018 1:35 PM

Sep 2014
Wow. I'm surprised, never thought that SAO can be actually that good. Just keep going like this and this will be best SAO arc I've watched.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» My enjoyment of Alice is kinda ruined because of Darkness from Konosuba

BigBoyAdvance - Mar 24

11 by Superninjaboy2 »»
Mar 24, 10:33 PM

» Anyone else lowkey prefer Alice to Asuna?

Marinate1016 - Jun 25, 2019

47 by Marinate1016 »»
Mar 24, 11:38 AM

» Kirito needs medical help cause this man’s been through it all

Superninjaboy2 - Mar 11

32 by Superninjaboy2 »»
Mar 14, 9:57 AM

» I just finished this and ""O MY GOD ""

Yeshaiah2015yesh - Mar 2

43 by Fenyy »»
Mar 5, 11:12 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 3, 2018

190 by fssf1606 »»
Feb 12, 2:59 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.