Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 12, 2018 1:58 PM

Mar 2016

Dakton Village is a small Village built by Dakton Lake, it's a quaint little village, one that doesn't see a lot of business. With the termination of the foresting industry by technological advances, the townsfolk mainly resort to a basic style of living, and sharing between the community. More than half of the city is a ghost town after the last remaining oil well known to man was depleted. And thus the small handful of those remaining tend to be highly superstitious.

Locations:
Waterfront
Town Hall
Old Town
ByakugaranOct 13, 2018 3:00 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 5, 2018 8:23 AM

Jul 2017
Enters Old Town
Celcei

Celcei entered the village and sat down on what felt like steps. Using the edge of the steps, she began carving the wet wood she had gathered until the tips felt slanted. After shaving away at the branches, she went out a little ways and stuck the stakes in a circle around herself. Cel sat down, her hand on one dead branch she chose not to carve, and waited in silence for morning to come.

Enter Town Hall
When Cel could feel the warmth of day, she took two of her guard stakes and moved around the area to the best of her ability, feeling the structures and using them to guide her exploration. She listened for living beings or signs of life, eventually moving up what felt like stone steps. Celcei reached out and felt a cloth blocking her path, tugged on it, and ripped it down before continuing, it would make a good quilt for later.

The background noise of nature had died down and she could tell she had stepped into a structure of some sort. Cel began swinging one of her stakes side to side, repeatedly striking a wall that made noise. She continued to listen for signs of life.
Dec 5, 2018 11:26 AM

Mar 2016
It was readily obvious when she first walked in. About thirty people were all huddled in at once. Everyone seemed on edge just by their breathing.

“The hell are you?”

Said a previously undetected male voice. It was deep and gruff, and he either looked muscly or scarred based on his voice. But the impact of his volume, he was a pretty big guy.

“Did the IAHD send her?”

Chimed a child to a woman. Child was small, male, possibly thirteen.

“I hope so dear.”

Presumably his mother was the one to reply to him. Skinny, her voice seemed dry. The place had a foul odor, like nobody had been able to bathe for a week,
Dec 5, 2018 2:38 PM

Jul 2017
Celcei

Celcei heard the voices and stoppped hitting the wall, but it soon became evident that she couldn't understand them:

"Cel kevlak Viirlan nauve. Sor linis katcheg nav doschfiend."
My name is Cel, I am Virillian. I request water and housing.

While speaking she motioned to herself, and then her throat.
Dec 5, 2018 10:26 PM

Mar 2016
“An offworlder? We don’t get a lot of them around here... What should we do?”

A few of them muttered illegibly between themselves. A few gunshots are heard, but nobody seems all that disturbed. Until a bit of shouting. The men grab barreled weapons and guard windows. Firing their guns at what was outside.

One particular woman placed food and water on a table and tapped her walking stick to grab Cel’s attention. She pointed at the food and water. Simply deciding that giving their guest a meal was common courtesy. The zombie issue doesn’t change that.
Dec 6, 2018 12:09 PM

Jul 2017
Celcei

Cel heard the explosions and grimaced, guns were forbidden knowledge that no longer existed on Virillia. Only the ancients and her father knew about such weaponry, but never disclosed such information to the public.

She heard the tapping and walked over towards it, she ran into the table and then stepped back, feeling along the object before her until she could determine its structure. She could smell the food, and felt the cup of water. She kneeled into the position a knight would perform for their king and began to eat.

Once she was satisfied she rose and pulled off a single strand of her hair. Tugging on both ends of the strand and gently swinging her arm to motion the movement of a sword, she said to the being who fed her:

"Kevlak desler kel nagasoryuu nav ropong."
I am in need of a weapon and rope.
Dec 6, 2018 7:14 PM

Mar 2016
The woman did not know what to make of Cel’s attempt at communication. Suddenly people were moving quickly around 5e building. Rubnning upstairs, as twelve men ran down the stairs with firearms. Past Cel and opened the doors outside shooting. It was then you could hear a man yell ”Siege! Everyone arm themselves! Hold the Town Hall!”

The women and children ran upstairs, and the woman who fed you motioned upstairs quickly, and if the message wasn’t received, she would grab your wrist and guide you. Her sudden increase in elevation alerting you to stairs. Once upstairs she grabbed two bullet rifles and handed Cel one of them as well as a small box of ammo. She took the ammo and headed to a balcony. Where every adult woman was firing from on high. It was probably expected of Cel to do the same, but would she be able to see the enemy?

On inspection, the weapon had a revolving cylinder pre-loaded with six bullets. It was a fancy thing, smooth and round with a nice grip. The metal design came from another offworlder who started an arms factory a long time ago when the village was still prosperous. Seems they liked the brand back then.

Acquired Six-Shot Rifle
Acquired 50 Rounds
Dec 6, 2018 9:31 PM

Jul 2017
Celcei

Cel understood that the explosions and panic in the peoples voices signified a threat. She accepted the rifle, but had no knowledge of how to use it. She felt the rifle and begun to analyze:
A solid, most likely metal, it wasn't a sword, where are the explosions? Around me, but they are echoing away from me. I hear it, with every blast comes a small sound after it. What is that, below me? Rapiers piercing flesh? Spears? Arrows? The thud of bodies, below approximately 5 meters away? 10 meters? No time, what are these, rocks? Very well, I will join you soon then...brother.

Celcei stepped forward and felt a fence blocking her path, she was high. She held the bullets in one hand and the rifle in the other, one stake she had tied onto the side of her head with her hair.
She heard something hit the ground below her and pinpointed the location in her mind. She backed away from the railing, estimating a path of travel, and then sprinted forwards, leaping over the railing and forming an X with her body before immediately turning her side to her contact point, covering her head with her left arm. She hit the corpse and bruised her upper left forearm and waist. She felt footsteps coming towards her, they were in the direction away from the explosions but closer to her.

She ripped out the stake in her hair and stabbed the corpse she used as a buffer a couple of times, it felt approximately the same size as a human, but she decided to deal with the consequences later. She stabbed it three times, once in the heart, once in the throat, and then again in the head. Once it ceased movement, Cel propped the humanoid up on it's knees and bent down behind it, shielding herself. The footsteps drew closer.

She threw the 'rocks' towards the oncoming horde, and heard some of them hit the ground while others were silent, only hitting the ground slightly later with a different frequency. She didn't know the numbers, however she decided she would stab until her enemy screamed. Taking the metallic object and holding it by it's thinnest point, the stake in the other hand, she bent down and propped the corpse up onto her back, bloodying her white cape while her body made a 90* angle. Her head faced the ground, and she stepped slowly towards the closest footsteps.

They aren't armed or I'd be hit by now, their footsteps seem sluggish. Strange, I must proceed carefully.

With the rifle butt she swept out the humanoid's feet, estimating the path of it's fall, and when she heard a thud she stabbed the humanoid three times between the throat, head, and chest. She would repeat this process (unless something else occurred), walking backwards towards the sound of explosions after each assault, in order to gauge the location of vibrations and catch her breath.
NorvalineDec 7, 2018 9:21 AM
Dec 7, 2018 6:36 PM

Mar 2016
As she slew the first corpse walker, she would note that its head practically popped when she struck it with a degree of force, with a perfectly disgusting squelch. The creature ceased resistance, but not before leaving a small scratch on her arm. Fortunately these creatures were not viral or too disease ridden. A bit of alcohol to disinfect and it should be fine.

The zombies are a typically pathetic creature. Stabbing their vital point, the head, ended them quickly, though anywhere else and they kept clawing, biting, and writhing. Each time you stab a new burst of putrid stench explodes from the wound.

The third one you attacked seemed to bleed some kind of black ooze when killed. It smelt foul and had the same viscosity as mucus. It got stuck to your hands, and should probably be washed off.

You only managed to kill about four of the creatures, before the gunfire started dying down. After it fell silent, you would note only a few of them remained, crawling along the ground, as their knees had been blown off by the gunfire. Small groups of three people seemed to go out into the village at a time and bring things back. Using the peace they had to try and help replenish their stuff.

Acquired 8 XP and 8 Fame
Dec 8, 2018 9:56 AM

Jul 2017
Celcei

Celcei stood up and let the corpse on her back fall to the ground. She made her way back to the town hall and showed her hands and cut to anyone she could find. Once both were cleaned, she returned the rifle to one of the villagers and any remaining ammunition she had on herself at the time. Her stakes were slimy, and no longer of use to her, so she discarded them as well.

Cel proceeded to ask any villager within her vicinity for rope, performing the same tugging motion on her hair, the movement of a lasso, fishing pole, and whip.
Dec 8, 2018 6:54 PM

Mar 2016
Free about thirty attempts, it became clear that you simply were not getting the message across clearly enough. Nobody understood you this time, and if they did, they didn’t manage to convey it back that they didn’t have any.

It did not take long afterwards, but whilst out trying to communicate, you could hear a low moaning sound. The deep, gurgling moan of a shuffling corpse. Though this was just one. Perhaps it was simply a straggler. Or maybe they are already appearing again. Judging by its generalistic movement, it hasn’t noticed you.

The rest of the village is busy gathering resources. Making sure they have enough for later. You would note that the vast majority of the village is old and derelict, abandoned for a while. The paths lead in circles, and to the lake you came from. The dock there was in good condition with signs of recent usage.
Dec 8, 2018 7:28 PM

Jul 2017
Celcei

Cel crept slowly away from the moans and tried focusing her hearing on the background noise, in order to gauge her surroundings and for possible external threats.

I can't understand these beings around me, however, I have paid them back for their hospitality. Time to move on.

Celcei made her way back into Old town and then to her stake circle, relying on the building structures she marked in her memory. She retrieved two more stakes and then left the area, disappearing into the forest.

Leaves Area
NorvalineDec 8, 2018 7:38 PM
Dec 10, 2018 3:14 PM

Jul 2017
Enters Old Town
Verel

Verel skipped down the streets, taking in his surroundings as he moved towards the center. Earlier in the day he noted a circle of stakes, presuming the very basic defensive tactics of his sister. His white military adornments had been kept clean to the point where they reflected sunlight, and danced in the slight breeze made from his graceful skipping.

Town Hall
As he neared the center of the town, he ducked behind the corner of a nearby building and listened for signs of life. His summon stayed near to him (or he was carrying it).
Dec 10, 2018 11:17 PM

Mar 2016
You would hear the shuffling of a nearby creature. As it came around the corner, you could see it looked, rotten. It’s skin had severely decayed and it’s flesh was falling off. It looked like it was already dead. A living corpse. But before you could observe much more, silently, it’s head just pops and it falls to the ground. Noting where it fell, you see it had just passed over a line drawn in the dirt.
Dec 11, 2018 8:33 AM

Jul 2017
Verel

Verel jumped and grabbed the ledge of the roof above him, climbing up onto it and hiding on the side opposite of where the corpse was slain. He searched the area before proceeding any further, first for signs of any assailants, then for any creatures he may be able to interact with, and finally, his summon.

Dec 11, 2018 1:10 PM

Mar 2016
He would see of the corner of his eye, movement. The movement was a human on the balcony of town hall. Waving at you to grab your attention. Pointing either at you or behind you. And at that, you hear something scampering across the roof. Towards you from behind. If you turned, you would see one of the dead walkers, running towards you with surprising fierceness. At it approached, it shouted in a distressed moan.
Dec 11, 2018 6:49 PM

Jul 2017
Verel

Verel quickly drew his sword, he didn't have enough time to communicate with the creature or assess if it was even sentient. Once the monster was close enough Verel stepped to the left, swinging the blade upwards to remove the walker's head.

((Note: Choose the dark entity summoned from here (if the link works -_-), it doesn't matter which you choose. Summonable Entities))
Dec 11, 2018 11:09 PM

Mar 2016
((A rng roll determined that the creature is the flesh plant.))

As Verel stepped to the left, he attempted to swing upwards, but before his blade reached its neck, a bullet pierced it’s skull and it’s head burst into bits of skull and viscera. A thick rotten ooze began sweeping out of its body as it slid off the roof. The people in the village hall kept trying to motion you over. To safety. Relative safety at least.
Dec 12, 2018 2:48 PM

Jul 2017
Verel

Verel sheathed his sword, frustrated at the loss of an opportunity. He picked up Flesh and made his way towards the villagers. Once there he first ascertained if they were of human origin by listening in on their speech. V then pointed at the rifles and motioned to acquire one, proceeding to watch and learn how the apes used such devices.

Guns were not foreign items for V, as in his quest for power on Virillia he discovered such knowledge from the dying Lord of Skadia, an ancient.
NorvalineDec 12, 2018 2:54 PM
Dec 12, 2018 3:07 PM

Mar 2016
Once inside, the one who greeted you was a large man. He looked human enough but the scales on his cheeks and neck raised the question.

“He looks like the girl from before. Another offworlder I assume. Can you understand me?”

He asked in a clear cut voice. Trying to ascertain if this one could understand him. Once it became obvious thatVerel could., he pointed at the mutated flesh plant in his hands.

“The Dead are attracted to the smell of meat. That thing will bring a siege down on us if it stays in here. And I prefer we don’t waste ammo on a needless battle. I don’t care where you put it, it can’t be inside the fort.”

As you motioned for a gun. “We can’t just give our weapons away offworlder. If you haven’t noticed, the dead are walking outsid, and we need all we can get to keep them outside. We only lent one to the last offworlder cause we got attacked by the Zombies.”
Dec 12, 2018 3:29 PM

Jul 2017
Verel

Verel looked around the room to see how many people there were, and counted them in his head to remember for later.

He then said to the man in his (the mans) language:
“How distasteful, however nothing can be done about that. I’ll leave soon enough with my plant to ensure your safety, do you have dry wood and something to start fire with? I must find my wandering sister and am in need of some supplies for the journey.”
Dec 13, 2018 12:18 AM

Mar 2016
He thought for a moment. “Hm... you should stay the night. They say that a pair of Ghouls like to hunt in the forests. The herd is thin enough so it shouldn’t pose a threat. We can afford to give ya a bit of food and water as well. I assume the last offworlder was yer sister?”

He said as he sent someone to fetch the man some wood and a meal.
Dec 13, 2018 3:02 PM

Jul 2017
Verel

"No, she is not my sister but I was assigned to guard her nonetheless. I must go, I do not fear the dark nor the beasts within." Verel accepted the wood and asked further for a fire starter, once he had both he took his leave.

Verel pretended to leave and then circled back around an hour later while avoiding the sight of any watchmen that may be posted. After using Inheritance to kill Flesh, he cut it in half, chucking one of the bleeding halves onto the Town Hall roof. After starting a fire in one of the abandoned structures, he threw the other half onto the fire so that it's meaty stench may spread even further.

It was about all he could do for now, the villagers were of no use to him dead or alive so they may as well be swarmed by corpses. Verel escaped into the forest, now searching for the hunter Ghouls.
Dec 13, 2018 6:13 PM

Mar 2016
Veryl did not stay to witness whatever consequences his actions had, and instead transferred into the Serva Forest, effectively leaving the area.
Jan 26, 2019 11:09 AM

Dec 2015
Victor Ozbern

It didn't take long for both Victor and Jack to arrive to the village, or at least close enough to clearly see what was going on in it. Victor had purposefully slowed down to reduce the sound of his bike's engine, not that it was loud, but one can never be too sure. Once they stopped at a reasonable distance from the action, Victor said, somewhat quietly "Alright, let's see what we're in for..." to Jack in order for him to take a look at what was going on too.
Victor focused particularly on the route to the town hall, to see if it could be easy to reach the elders, since that's where they would be most likely.
ValkanJan 26, 2019 4:29 PM
Jan 26, 2019 3:58 PM

Jun 2015
Jack Espinosa

As the bike slowed down and Dakton came into view, Jack's first instinct, or rather a Pavlovian response developed over the years to scout the environment, was to close his eyes and breathe in the air to see if there was any kind of scent lingering in the air. This was a method developed by him over the years, to focus more precisely on things. It was a mystery even to Jack if this method actually had any effect on his perception or if was just placebo, but he had done it for ages and he wouldn't stop now. He focused on pinpointing a particularly distinctive stench, a foul odor that stuck around death like glue, the stink of rotting flesh. He didn't like to act all pessimistic about things, but he could not see how a small semi-deserted village such as Dakton could hold up against a horde of undead without at least one or two casualties. Given the moisture of the air around a large body of water, the decay would start rather quickly as well. Decay caused by moisture had a particularly pungent smell, he would be able to sense it immediately.

Then, he started listening for any telltale signs of activity around them. He was quite adept at this; after all, he had been a hunter that provided food for his entire village, the forest was a home away from home for him, in more ways than one. Was there any sharp rustling coming from the bushes, whispers from the forest or maybe any dull sound, akin to that of footsteps. The motorcycle's engine was making much less noise now, which made this ordeal a lot easier.

Finally, Jack opened his eyes and scouted the environment, straining all of his senses at once.His eyes darted around like speeding bullets, soaking up all the information they could. First, Jack looked out back to see if anything was creeping up on them and to construct a possible escape route in the off chance things went so tits-up that they had to fly their sorry asses back to base. But, given how much info he had about the current state of things, if shit really hit the fan that hard, the chance of them escaping was, to put it mildly, slim. He then observed the village which they had gotten much closer to and the forest surrounding them. They had to go meet the elders, but what was the possibility that a bunch of old-timers hadn't taken a one-way trip to La La Land? But whether they were still a part of this mortal coil or not was nothing but speculation. Jack didn't even have enough info to construct a proper response to this shitty situation. That's what he didn't like about this case, there were too many variables, much than what he was comfortable with.

'I got a bad feeling about this, we have so little information. It feels as if we're willingly stepping into the lion's den...'It was meant as a response to Victor but the tone was that of a man talking to himself. Jack then sighed and whispered in a particularly hushed tone. 'If you notice anything lemme know immediately ok? I'll do the same if I spot anything unusual'.

He continued observing the surroundings. If he was to detect something, he would immediately alert Victor by discreetly tapping him on the back. As the village got ever closer, he could only hope that they weren't dealing with the worst case scenario..

I don't even know what to write in here.
Jan 26, 2019 5:14 PM

Mar 2016
You might hear muffled gunfire from a distance. Meant to not draw the deads attention. Least that meant the villagers were still alive. Once you came in view of the village, one of your fears were realized. This village was infested. Not some measly dead rising. From a distance you could already spot 12 undead. And judging by the tails, at least nine of them were Defilers. If the rest of Dakton had this concentration of zombies, then there was absolutely no way into Dakton on the bike without being detected. Maybe through luck and skill you could manage but even that was wishful thinking. Even if you managed to blitz into the village, its likely that the ruckus would bring down the hammer on Town Hall before you could get any details. Which was most certainly the HQ by the direction of the sound. Stealth was perhaps the best option, but there was a metaphorical ocean of walking cadavers between you and your goal. This was not going to be an easy mission, and you havent even begun yet.
Jan 27, 2019 4:45 AM

Jun 2015
Jack Espinosa

His pupils dilated, eyes widened, slight tremors overtook his extremities. He could feel the adrenaline surge into his bones at mere sight of the utter train-wreck in front of him. In the next nanosecond that it took for Jack's brain to fully process the situation they were heading towards, millions of thoughts rushed into his mind as if a psychological floodgate had been opened. For a second he was confused, a hesitation caused by surprise. Then his brows furrowed, eyes narrowed and his hands stopped their incessant shaking. He took a deep breath and collected himself to some extent. What this situation called for was focus, not panic! It seemed like a worst case scenario, but Jack could smell gunpowder and from time to time heard the faint thud of gunshots in the distance. The village was yet to be annihilated completely, but it seemed to be at the brink. They had to act quickly if they wished to save all of the inhabitants...

The first thing he did was tap Victor hard in the shoulder and point straight towards the zombies. Entering the village by bike was akin to suicide. A bike did not offer enough maneuverability to reliably dodge a dozen or so pissed-off, hungry zombies and unless Victor was willing to use his bike as a makeshift bomb, things would not go well for them.
While Jack could still think of a couple strategies where they could utilize the bike's ultimate speed, maybe use it to herd all the zombies out of the village by making them follow the bike... But they still had to get closer as such strategies required precise knowledge regarding the number of opponents.
They also needed a better view of the situation and more information on the extent of the infestation; for all Jack knew there could be a dozen more Defilers just chilling round the corner.

'Victor! Victor, for the love of god stop the bike or we're gonna become zombie food! Pull up in the forest, we'll walk the bike closer to the village and then camouflage it,'He let out a small, shaky sigh. 'Sorry, but unless you're willing to light this bike on fire and throw it at the walkers, we don't have much of a choice... We need to determine their exact numbers, then maybe we can come up with some tactics.
Jack then pointed Victor to an opening that led into the woods. They really could not afford to be casually strolling out in the open like this.
Jan 27, 2019 3:38 PM

Dec 2015
Victor Ozbern

Victor completely stopped the bike when he saw the first welcoming comitee: about 10 zeds. He jumped off the bike and landed next to it in a fluid motion, as Jack was behind him, he couldn't get out normally, yes, that's why. Jack seemed to be very freaked out about the issue, no expert was needed for Victor to notice that "Maybe he IS inexperienced after all..." Victor took a step forward, only to stop himself almost immediatly when he heard the muffled sound of guns "Good, at least we're somewhat in time..." Victor took a couple more steps forward, looking all around him while he was at it, making sure to not miss any possibly important detail about his surroundings.
After the steps, Victor stood silently for a moment as his right hand reached for Sun. Just as he was about to unsheathe it, Jack called his attention to an opening for the woods. Victor smiled at Jack once again as he enthusiastically said "Great. Go and try to see the most you can of the village and the survivors, and where are they. As for me, I'll try to call some to take their space." Victor would wait for Jack to leave for his vantage point, if he found one, before taking a couple more steps forward and drawing Sun with his right hand while keeping his left hand on the hilt of Moon, ready to be drawn. Then, while being mindful of not screaming too loud in order to not call more attention than he could handle, Victor exclaimed "Oi, meatsacks! Over here!" hoping to call enough to both kill without much trouble, and clearing as much space as possible.
Jan 27, 2019 6:04 PM

Mar 2016
Victor did the ballsiest and arguably dumbest thing he could have done. He called out to a pack of Defilers with nothing but a sword. This was very successful, as once the Defilers got a visual, they began their attack. After they began moving, it became readily obvious that only one of the undead was just a Corpsewalker. Eleven of the twelve were Defilers. The fastest one dashed towards you on all fours, moving in great stride like a leopard. he ones behind it were running pretty fast themselves. The one Zombie left slowly meandered towards you. ut was completely insignificant. Then the second wave came out of the old buildings and out of the alleys. Totalling 27 Defilers in all. The first one had entered combat range at the same time the second wave even appeared.

The First defiler was within striking range, and it dropped its body towards the ground, and kicked upwards off the ground with shocking vigor, in a fashion that would have totally evaded any horizontal strike. Its upwards thrust was pointed directly for your throat.

The ten Defilers behind it, the First Wave, each would open their move by assorted jumps, swipews, kicks, and bites. Between the first Defiler and the frst wave was little more than four seconds. Btween the first wave and second was five seconds. Just seeing these 27 monsters charging at him may have made him feel a slight tinge of regret.
Jan 27, 2019 7:22 PM

Dec 2015
Victor Ozbern

Once he saw the creatures taking a notice of him, Victor's demeanor completely changed. "Crap, I'll have to take this a little more seriously, or I'll be dead meat real soon..." He took a deep breath and stood in a manner that would allow freedom of movement for his sword, or swords, if necessary. His mind redirected all of its concentration to the enemies ahead, and as it is with a dance, once his partner got close, he moved as well.
The zed that took the lead was coming from below, in response, Victor moved Sun ever so slightly to the left and , in a short but very firm motion, brought the sword directly to the center of the incoming skull, allowing the strength of the zed to do the rest. With no time to waste, a small kick and a quick lift of the sword were what Victor did to release Sun from the rotting skull. As for the following ones, Victor took a step back and readied himself again. Seeing the upcoming wave of zeds rushing at Victor, he performed a Draw Blitz with Moon while also swinging Sun at the opposite direction, performing a sharp cross slash. He did so by reeling back his arm along with Sun as much as possible without hindering his accuracy or power, while holding it parallel to the ground; and doing the same with Moon by adjusting his grip on the hilt, in order to allign the blade from within the sheathe. Said slashes would be at different heights, and considering both slashes had different properties, it would be a rather adept attack for a bunch of corpses running at you. "Lucky me these are really dumb"
If Victor didn't manage to kill all the bunch of zeds with that attack, he would use a Speed Charge to slide backwards while swinging Sun according to hit as many surviving zeds as possible, at the most convenient angle to do so.
If he did kill them all, Victor would sheathe Moon and make some sidesteps to the left of the road, while ready to confront the second wave.
ValkanJan 28, 2019 6:47 PM
Jan 28, 2019 9:41 AM

Jun 2015
Jack Espinosa

Jack cursed through clenched teeth, both at the horde of twenty-something defilers and at Victor's stupidity which had sent all his previous plans up in smoke. But there was nothing he could do about that now, he had to act quickly, there was no time left to ponder. He made a single assumption however; Victor was not a complete fool and was able to defeat a sizable amount of the horde by himself. If not he must be a complete idiot for just calling out to the walkers He jumped into the bike's driver seat and revved it a bit like he had seen Victor do. The bike jumped forward and then Jack slammed the brakes. The bike stopped dead.

He smirked mischievously, maybe this wouldn't be that hard after all. It would be pointless to go into the woods now, all means of stealth had been destroyed. He had maybe ridden a motorcycle once or twice in his life and never something as monstrous as this but given the current situation he was willing to take his chances.
Plus, he had a fail-safe. He pulled the Coin out of his pocket and flung it into the air. If his reaction time was good enough, he could nullify any mistakes he made while riding almost instantaneously and his increased flexibility would allow him to shift his center of gravity with ease... at least in theory. The moment the Coin made contact with his now-sweat covered palm, that strange feeling he was so familiar with surged through his body, changing it to fit his requests. [ENDURANCE → Agility].

As he pulled Orianna out of its sheath, he winced slightly at the fragility of his body but shrugged the uneasiness off and, sword held tightly in his right-hand in a reverse grip, awkwardly revved the motorcycle up. He tried to keep his center of gravity on the middle of the bike at all times but initially, it didn't matter as the bike was fast enough to reach Victor in a split-second. He headed towards the right-hand side of the first wave slightly after Victor executed his attack on the first defiler. He was speeding around with an alarming acceleration, which must pay a part in him not having fallen off yet. He must have reached the first wave in 1, maybe 2 seconds, not such a crazy assumption given how they were both accelerating towards each-other at high-speeds. But to him everything felt oddly slowed-down, he had plenty of time to react accordingly. In that one second He held his breath as he released his right hand, flipped Orianna around so the edge was facing the right way. He leaned forward on the bike and sped up even more. Then, with a lightning quick motion, when the horde was mere centimeters away, he extended his right arm under his left(with which he was tightly gripping the brakes), roughly at the level of the Defilers' necks. It was an anatomically strong position and he trusted in Orianna to be sharp enough to cut through rotten flesh and bone easily, but just in case, he didn't tense his arm much so he wouldn't be sent flying along with his sword if things went awry, striving to let all the speed he had accumulated do the work. He wanted to cut through at least 6-7 defilers, and if he didn't catapult away from the bike after that, cut through the lonely dead-walker then aim at the second horde employing the exact same tactic. Then he'd bolt straight into the village, hopefully not crash and die, ditch the bike in some corner and go immediately to the elders. He judged that due to his insane speed, the defilers wouldn't even know what hit them and consequentially focus more on Victor than on him. But, if by some stroke of rotten luck (which was not abnormal for this mission so far) they were to follow him... well, he'd just have to deal with them the old-fashioned way. His favorite way to handle mindless, ravaging monsters...
Jan 28, 2019 11:16 PM

Mar 2016
The very first defiler died just as planned. The blade not only cleaved into its head, but the force split its head, its neck, and its chest open. It went limp and was obviously dead(er). His next attack was not nearly as successful.

Victor
+10 XP
+10 Fame

While he managed to completely cut two of the Defilers in Half, the rest seemed moderately unaffected by the big gaping slash in their chest. they continued their advance, after a brief moment of recovering their footing. Sliding backwards and attacking as a follow up was a very good way to miss your target. And as it turned out, you for the most part accomplished nothing. You managed to cut deep into the throat of one defiler and sever anothers head.

Victor
+10 XP
+10 Fame

Jack was certainly the smarter of the two. Mounting his trusty steed, he rushed the oncoming storm, successfully beheading four of the running dead in a single epic stroke. And then finally killed that one zombie who wasnt going to accomplish much. But he got greedy. In the time it took for him to go in for the second wave, the second wave was already swarming Victor along with the remainders of the first wave. His return sweep saw his blade cut through the necks of ten more Defilers, until his blade was ripped from his hand. He could feel the tail of the bike get heavier. In that motion, a Defiler had boarded the vehicle, it was using its hands to grip the bike, but was aiming to take a bite out of your arm.

Jack
+142 XP
+142 Fame

By this point, the undead were quickly surrounding and getting close to Victor. And they all were going for exposed parts of your skin.
Jan 29, 2019 12:39 PM

Jul 2017
Lillian Gull

Enters Area

Gull entered the town and looked around, listening for signs of fighting. When he finally found the conflict, he drew his hilt. The crimson red blade shot out from the hilt, and soon the amber covered the edge of the sword.

Gull took large strides until he was warmed up, making sure to stretch his arms and legs. Gull sealed his suit from the neck under and then readjusted his clay mask so it wouldnt become a nuisance. He then jogged towards a humanoid seeming to be swarmed by a group of creatures.

While maintaining an awareness of his surroundings, Gull pierced his sword quickly through the back of the creatures craniums, making sure not to cut the being (Victor) beneath it with the sabers poison. As he slashed and pierced, he would prance back a few steps and then forward again to return to slashing and piercing.
NorvalineJan 29, 2019 3:52 PM
Jan 29, 2019 1:43 PM

Jun 2015
Jack Espinosa

As the Defiler's jaw started to clasp shut around his arm and the rotten jagged teeth left a soft depression on his skin, Jack felt his brain shut down temporarily. He pulled his arm away and contorted his whole body in a moment of pure primal instinct and reaction. Had he been a millisecond late, he would be missing a chunk of arm by now. Then, he upped the throttle to the max and made sure to lean as far away from the walking Rot Plague dispenser. He had a second to think of what to do next before he bolted into the village. He had no weapon, he knew not if there were any zombies left in the vicinity of the village and he hadn't killed as many zombies as he would have liked. Victor was left to the whims of fate as he was facing a dozen or so zombies all at once with nothing but two swords. His brain halted... Would he leave Victor to his own means and escape into the village or would he go save him? The village was getting closer and closer... Jack sighed and shook his head at his own stupidity for even thinking of such a thing. He offered a prayer to the gods and..

A sharp screech was heard as the tires burned up from the friction. A black, curved trajectory was tattooed into the ground as Jack took a sharp 180° left. Black smoke started coming out of the bike, as it was almost paralel to the ground now. It was enough force to make Jack's head spin and his neck started hurting immediately from all the torque. Unless the Defiler out back had the grip of a gargoyle dosed up on crystal meth he must have been sent flying. But Jack had no time to look to confirm that. He was heading towards Victor, making a short detour to grab Orianna on the way there. He would not leave Victor to die; he'd rather off himself than become that kind of fucked up person.

The motorcycle's engine roared in protest to this stunt, but Jack couldn't care less at the moment. He needed to get his sword back. He took his left hand off the handle and just barely grabbed Orianna by the hilt, fingers skidding across the ground in the process. The first layer of bandages around his hand basically burnt off the moment he made contact and he felt as his fingernails were ripped off from all the force, only held together by the remaining layer of bandage. Withing a second, he could feel his whole hand covered in blood and it stung like shit, which was bad considering how much adrenaline rushing through him. But he endured... He clenched his teeth and re-positioned his grip on Orianna.

Victor and the zombies were about 5 meters away. Too many to eliminate with a single drive-by and he couldn't afford to drag this on much longer, he could feel the Coin's effect wearing off. He wasn't getting out of this situation without making some sacrifices. He took his right hand off the handle as well. The bike almost immediately wanted to swerve off course but he kept the wheel straight using his feet. Simply making contact with the wheel heated his boots up so much they were damn-near catching on fire. It felt as if someone was peeling the flesh off his feet. But, he endured.

He grabbed Orianna with both hands and using his flexibility rotated with his whole upper body, arms fully extended for maximal power production. He had the intention to put his all into the strike, straining with every fiber of his being. It was likely he was going to pop his shoulder clean out of place doing this, or maybe break his elbow but at that moment all that mattered to him was killing as many zombies as possible. Either that, or Victor and him both perished.

He tensed every single muscle in his body and delivered a quick, destructive slash aimed straight at the Defilers' necks...
As he unleashed the slash, he noticed a strange... something sprinting towards them. Whatever it was, he hoped it had come to help.
CalmCallJan 29, 2019 1:51 PM
Jan 30, 2019 11:47 AM

Dec 2015
Victor Ozbern

A grin appeared on Victor's face, as he was starting to feel the rush of battle, even if it was just a bunch of walking targets. As expected his retreat didn't do much in terms of damage, other than a single target being hit, barely. His objective, however, was accomplished. Victor wanted to test the speed of his assailants before allowing them any closer. His speed proved superior by a pleasing margin, which allowed him to let them get closer withouy worrying. Victor took a couple steps to the side in order to allow the zeds to swarm him, as he drew Moon with a reverse grip. Once they were all surrounding him, Victor would start spinning in place, holding Moon slightly behind his body and Sun in front of him, maximizing the amount of cover he would get while spinning, hoping his greater speed would overcome the slow and dumb meatsacks that neared him. And this was no dumb spinning, Victor was fully aware of the movements of his limbs, and performed them with the utmost precision. As a matter of fact, it was a similar technique to something known as "The Blooming Rose" in Naijon, but he was performing it with two swords instead of one, while also adjusting the angle of cutting as he moved to ensure beheading as many zeds as possible.
Victor didn't notice at the moment, but now there were two people rushing to help him out. They might not reach him in time, so standing and waiting for their attacks on the zeds wouldn't be an option regardless. Dealing with them all on his own was a matter of common sense.
ValkanJan 30, 2019 11:51 AM
Jan 31, 2019 12:31 AM

Mar 2016
Lillian would begin stabbing the Defilers in the back of the head. While it was a fancy technique, it wasnt all that effective, he had killed one before he attracted the attention of three. He got another one, but one of the defilers had made a successful swipe, tearing the cloth on Lillian's chest.

20 XP
20 Fame

Jack had managed to save himself from the Defilers bite, and began speeding towards the village. The problem here is that the defiler was still on the bike. And as he took that moment to consider his options, the Defiler made another lurch for him, this time for jacks shoulder. And in a moment of sheer misfortune, the Defiler had successfully managed to sink its rotting teeth inside of your skin before the bikes whiplash through it off the bike. Now with Minor Bleeding afflicting him, and the near certainty that he had just gotten infected with Rot Plague, he went back into the horde. Now with their numbers immensly diminished, his everything amounted to the heads of five Defilers. Those attacking lillian, and two on Victor.
50 XP
50 Fame

Victors expertly timed move was done in excellence, and the two remaining Zed on their feet were swiftly decapitated. This would have spelt victory. The last Defiler, the one previously on the bike, was remaining. But it seemed victor had forgotten about something. And this would be realized as he felt a sharp burning sensation in his left leg. Apparently a Defiler can survive just as a torso. And one just took a deep, juicy bite into his calve. And the other torso was aiming for his other thigh.

20 XP
20 Fame

Enemy Count
3 Defilers
Jan 31, 2019 7:37 AM

Jul 2017
Lillian Gull

Gull hopped away from the now slain creatures and scanned around the area, assessing the damage already dealt to the village and the location of enemies. As the others wrapped up, Gull went to go find the villagers and check on their well being.

NorvalineJan 31, 2019 1:20 PM
Jan 31, 2019 9:26 PM

Dec 2015
Victor Ozbern

His improvised attempt at a Blooming Rose worked nicely enough, getting rid of all the remaining zeds around him. He didn't get a break though, as a pain on his leg reminded him of the two fellas he half killed... again, that is. Victor immediately took a big leap upwards and used Sun to cut a little bit of flesh surrounding the cut, not wanting to risk an infection. With his teeth still heavily clenched due to the pain his action just caused him, he stomped with all of his might on his right leg at the skull of the defiler below, while using Moon to stab the skull of its friend.
If he managed to finish off both, Victor would take a look around to see if there were any more threats, only to be infuriated at the sight of someone using his bike without his permission, also splashed with clotted blood and some bits of flesh. He also noticed one of the pieces of crap that soiled his bike. He immediatly rushed to the bastard, using a sheathed Sun as an improvised cane in his left hand in order to avoid using his injured leg too much. "Hey! Asshole! How about you try and take another bite ya bastard?!" Knowing the zed would rush at him, Victor waited for it to be in range before performing a Draw Blitz with Moon using his right hand across its abdomen. Having it legless, Victor proceeded to furiously cut the meatsack a couple of dozen of times. "Try pulling that again, and trust me, your dead ass is gonna regret it!"
Feb 1, 2019 11:05 AM

Jun 2015
Jack Espinosa

Jack gently slowed the bike down to a halt. He had picked up so much speed that he needed a good 5 meters to fully slow down, even though the bike's brakes were top notch. He got off the bike and pushed on the side-stand, neatly parking the motorcycle by the side of the road. As he turned around, he was glad to see that all the zombies were taken care of. He sighed and sheathed Orianna... or at least he tried. The moment he raised his hand, his left shoulder almost gave out. Then, it started hurting. A lot. He instinctively ran his fingers over the wound he didn't even know he had and he felt the fingers dip slightly into small craters. This disturbed him to say the least and he immediately turned his head, only to see a bunch of semi-uniform teeth marks spread all across his shoulder. The bandages were ripped off and murky blood was dripping down his arm, turning black almost instantaneously because of Monozume's influence.
His eyes widened in realization; he had gotten bit by a Defiler. In a panicked motion, Jack quickly covered his right shoulder with his hand. If his left was exposed to the sun it would be catastrophic. Judging from the color of the blood oozing out of him, the probability of infection was high. Either-way, he didn't want to take any chances with rot plague. He racked his brain trying remember the resulting symptoms of a bite: necrosis, fever, organ failure were some of the first to come to mind. He was bleeding too.. This was not good, not good at all.
Maybe there was a medical facility in the village? No, unlikely. Even if it did, who was to guarantee that there were no more defilers inside the village? He knew for a fact that Victor had no first-aid with him but what about the new guy? Jack pulled out is MHTP and sure enough, another guy by the name of Lillian was assigned to the mission. Did he have any first aid with him? Actually, all Jack needed was a heat source, maybe a torch, so he could cauterize the wound and staunch the bleeding at least.
Jack looked around and noticed Lillian almost immediately, walking towards the village. He called to the guy and started walking, almost running, towards him.
'Hey, Lillian! Wait up, don't go alone!"He was now standing straight in front of him, just adjacent to Victor, who seemed quite preoccupied with maiming the shit out of two defilers. The corner of his eye twitched slightly when he saw Victor, but he decided he'd yell at him later on. 'You're from the IAHD, right? I got bit by a Defiler in the shoulder, do you have any kind of first-aid with you? Or maybe some kind of heat source, like a lighter or maybe a torch, so I can at least staunch the bleeding and get some of the infection burned off?'
If he didn't have neither, Jack would head towards the village in the hopes of finding a doctor. He did have an 'ace' up his sleeve, namely setting his whole arm on fire via Monozume, which would cauterize the wound... but would leave him with at least some 2nd degree burns. He would rather avoid that, at all costs... Burning up from the inside was not a feeling he'd like to experience ever again.
CalmCallFeb 1, 2019 1:20 PM
Feb 1, 2019 10:15 PM

Jul 2017
Lillian Gull

Lillian faced Jack without speaking and reached his hand up to dissapear underneath his mask. Jack could hear a zipping sound, and a light whistle of air pressure. Lillian’s hand appeared again after a short bit, now lightly encased with saliva.

He put his fingers on Jacks shoulder, lightly cleansing the wound with the saliva--a natural remedy for the infection but a temporary one. He then used heat, warming his hand until it reached 100*C and then placing it on the wound to see if it would be effective.
Feb 4, 2019 11:47 AM

Mar 2016
Victor had caused his wound to be cut more deeply, and while it might have worked, you were now Bleeding. He murdered the remaining three defilers, much more manageable now that there arent a hundred of them.

+30 XP
+30 Fame
Feb 4, 2019 5:32 PM

Jul 2015
Lyn "Arice" Barde

"God I'm way too ordinary. I need to stand out"

Lyn didn't know why she was in this village specifically. She just wanted to venture out and go on a little exploration. She was just taking a rest however, sitting by one of the houses that were part of the ghost town. The wood steps old and dirty from the lack of care it has now at this point. Lyn does plan on checking out one of the ruins, wanting to see what there is to see in the ruins of Calantra. Even more for the ruins of Eru from what she heard. It was, from what she heard, one of the thriving civilizations back before the end. After some rest, she stuck her right arm out. Her cybernetic arm and spread her fingers, closing them right after to make sure it was still working. She smiles as she gets up from the stairs of the house porch. She lets the breeze hit her face, looking up at the evening sky. She takes one last breath before she smiles and looks down the road, heading down that road. She headed down the road towards the sounds of battle, seeming to have enticed her. She did wonder what was happening, walking down the road to investigate what it was.

Once she does make to the place the sounds originated from, she simply decides to stand by at the side, as a bystander. She just wanted to see what was happening, after all she planned on heading over to the Knoll Forest after seeing what they were doing. Lyn wasn't really the outgoing type, not the type of person to go about on a whim and call out to someone. She was usually the bystander, content with seeing things from afar. It was all the same here as she stood by, watching

Feb 4, 2019 10:10 PM

Dec 2015
Victor Ozbern

After releasing his anger on the zombie salsa he left in front of him, Victor released a sigh of waning exasperation. He then sheathed Moon and hobbled over to Jack and the masked person who was tending Jack, while still using sheathed Sun as a cane to avoid using his cut leg as much as possible. Recognizing the sound of searing flesh, Victor casually asked "Hey, can pull that one on my leg too?" as if this was a common instance.
Once the stranger hopefully obliged, and a loud groan later, Victor would do his own to tend his wound, as such heat wouldn't quite do the trick. Victor knelt on his right leg, and ripped the lower part of the already cut leg of the pants he was wearing, ripping it in half and tying the parts together. Victor used the rags as an improvised bandage, and with the help of the partial searing, should be enough to stop the bleeding significantly. Once he finished, he hobbled to stand right in front of Jack, looking at him dead serious in the eye "What I yelled at the zed goes for you too. NEVER use my things without my permission... But..." The fury in Victor's eyes fizzled out once he finished his sentence, what could be seen on Victor's face after that was not possible to see. As Victor bowed to Jack "Even if I didn't need it, you helped me, so thanks."
Now that he set things straight with Jack, Victor got back to business. "Let's go... They better have antidote for the plague here, or things'll get ugly for you" He would say to his two partners, as he slowly walked into the village, wary of not overusing his wounded leg, and wary for more zombies as well.
Feb 5, 2019 7:17 AM

Jun 2015
Jack Espinosa

Jack sighed heavily and gave Victor a friendly pat in the back. How could he be angry at a guy that just bowed before him? No, Victor did a very stupid thing but getting angry now was pointless. He had other priorities in mind, like trying to maintain his composure, although his muscles were giving out one by one. He wrapped an arm around Victor, the other around Lillian more for support than anything. It was getting hard to walk. He gazed at them both and his face relaxed into a weak smile. Bit by bit, he was losing control of his facial muscles as well...
"All's well that ends well my friends, assuming I don't die of Rot Plague of course... Although that scenario isn't looking all that unlikely at the moment now is it?"Drops of sweat trickled down his forehead and his eyes now looked quite dead, as if he was gazing at something far, far away. With great effort he managed to form a mischievous grin, this one directed only at Victor."Just don't try to invite the zombies over for dinner next time,eh?"
He then chuckled and gave Victor a slight nudge. But this was all just a facade... Every second, he could feel the life slowly slipping away from his grasp. What if the village didn't have the antidote? That would mean certain death... He didn't like to admit it but deep down he was scared...
Feb 5, 2019 7:51 AM

Jul 2017
Lillian Gull

Lillian assisted Victor, thinking it strange one would willingly be gooed by his saliva. As for Jack, Lillian had nothing to help him at the moment, and proceeded to carry him towards the village town hall. Once they reached the hall he laid Jack down outside the front door and searched for the villagers, if he found any he would ask them to tend to Jack.

Lillian then left Jack to be taken care of by the locals, and went on to patrol the area for stragglers or wounded villagers. As he walked he noticed someone standing off by themselves ((Lyn) @Avnore_Alter) and proceeded to go up to them to see if they had been bitten or injured.

“Who are you? Have you been wounded?”
Feb 5, 2019 3:50 PM

Jul 2015
Lyn "Arice" Barde

Despite not wanting to stay for too long, someone with a red mask approached Lyn, asking about her identity or if she was wounded. Though simple questions, she did feel like the who are you statement might work against her. She never met these people and in this world, trust comes a long way. "Oh... my name is Arice... just Arice. I'm not wounded, just passing through" I tell her, despite the army of zombies that infested the area. Lyn was lucky to even avoid these zombies. It was probably the battle here that attracted their attention away from her. "I should leave the area shouldn't I?" Lyn asks, wondering if the stranger found it best if I stay in the town hall til the zombies subsided or go while I still could. It was her fault after all for ending up in a village infested with zombies and Lyn admitted it. If she just gathered information from locals, then she would've probably avoided this little disaster. Still since the stranger approached her, she'd have to stay and see if it'd be right to leave now, or stay. By staying, she was thinking she'd be used to either help the wounded and possibly the villagers, or just wait til the disaster subsides so she can continue her journey to the Ruins of Calantra. Though as dangerous as it seems, Lyn wanted to see what she could find there, having no fear in seeing what is there, even if its just a bunch of ruins.
Avnore_AlterFeb 5, 2019 3:54 PM

Feb 5, 2019 6:56 PM

Jul 2017
Lillian Gull

Lillian faced towards Arice, pausing for a bit in silence as if pondering her question. As Lillian pondered his mind wandered into a daydream, a dream vivid enough to be real. He stood there in front of the smaller figure named Arice, quietly, motionless.

He was chained down in the same land as before, each of his arms pulled by large lines of metal that seemed to disappear into the tall crimson red grass on either end of him. The snow had stopped, but caked some patches of the field. In the distance, he heard the sounds of steel plates rubbing against one another, closening to him and then halting. He felt hatred well up inside of him, but Lillian did not know why. A single being had now moved towards him quietly, steadily. He looked up slightly to see their figure, but he felt as though he already knew who it was. The soldier's helm hid their face as they looked down on him and drew their sword to his chin: "On your knees."

Only three minutes had passed. Lillian awoke from his dream and looked at Aria:
"The threat is controlled, so long as you are not injured please do as you wish."

Lillian walked away from Arice to continue looking for villagers. A faint sensation haunted him, one of rage, and despair.
Feb 5, 2019 8:12 PM

Jul 2015
Lyn "Arice" Barde

"I see. Well good luck to you... I guess" Arice then turns and started jogging the other way. She made sure to avoid the zombies that might come by as she jogged through the road towards the Knoll Forest in order to get to the ruins. She did find the little exchange uncomfortable though, having the stranger pause an awfully long time before being told she was not needed there. The red masked figure just standing in front of her motionless and quiet. Though some might find it weird and peculiar for someone to just stand there, silently for a time, she only felt uncomfortable with the awkwardness. She only thought that the stranger was just looking out for her.

In the end, she jogs out of the village, being cautious of the zombies and fleeing from them instead of entering combat with them. She had one goal in mind and it was to explore the Ruins of Calantra. Though it might be dangerous, she can't shake the feeling of seeing something new. She has always felt that way with most places she has never seen, nor knew about. Though she knew the risks, she was still planning on going. She does plan on being cautious and fleeing the scene when it gets too spicy.

Arice has left Dakton Village and towards the Knoll Forest
Avnore_AlterFeb 5, 2019 8:28 PM

Feb 6, 2019 12:28 AM

Mar 2016
As they approached the town Hall, Jack showing early symptoms of rot plague such as necrosis around the wound. He however was not showing muscle atrophy. That was purely psycho-symptomatic. Sadly, the same can go for Victor. By opening the wound more, he accomplished the opposite effect, and gave the plague additional vector into his body. Sealing it inside him with the cauterization. Soon those bruns began turning black.

The town hall was surrounded by the putrid stench of rotting zombie corpses and dead defilers. In fact, there were a LOT of them. In a ring, like they were held back.You could hear someone rushing to the door, and after numerous unlocking sounds, and the sound of wood scraping against a floor, a man swung open the door. "Come inside, now! Before they start repopulating the town." The inside smelt awful, like thirty people who havent been able to exercise proper hygiene. It was wood building with a lot of basic guns and ammo at their disposal. Its probably the sole reason they have been able to survive this long.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Cathedral of New Pantheon ( 1 2 )

Darth_Lewdious - Nov 7, 2018

59 by Zelda102 »»
Nov 13, 2019 8:40 PM

» Natah Jungle ( 1 2 )

Darth_Lewdious - Oct 10, 2018

51 by Xylolicious »»
Oct 7, 2019 2:55 PM

» Karn City ( 1 2 )

Darth_Lewdious - Oct 20, 2018

84 by crow890 »»
Oct 1, 2019 4:02 PM

» Apex Company Headquarters

Darth_Lewdious - Oct 28, 2018

45 by Valkan »»
Sep 29, 2019 12:34 AM

» Collector HQ

Darth_Lewdious - Nov 6, 2018

16 by Xylolicious »»
Sep 21, 2019 11:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.