Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 10, 2018 12:31 AM
Apr 2018
I just finished watch this anime, and then I think "Why this masterpiece must be ended? Wth, arghhh!". I have no regret, disappointed or something like that. I love that simple conflicts, characters (especially Miuna), and some complicated of love from all of them. If you can see some subtle clue, you will know about who loves who and who can't get he/her crush, even before that "time skip" happened. Ah, MIUNA IS DESERVE THE WORLD! WHY?? She's kind, sacrifice herself for the person she's in love with, etc. When I type something about Miuna, it feels like "Ah, I really love her. I feel a little bit empty." But, it gets better after she can confess her love to Hikari even though she was rejected. For Kaname and Sayu, they're get my sympathy, really. Finally, they can unite, and I can see how sweets they are. So damn happy with that! Lavvv
Oct 10, 2018 6:25 AM

Sep 2014
Totally agree.

Miuna depicted how unfair life is and how hard it is when you're doing the best you can for your friends and they all don't give a shit about you in return.

Btw you should watch Iroduku this season it's an anime made by the same director and studio than NagiAsu.
Oct 11, 2018 3:19 AM
Apr 2018
I've learned somehing about that, if you want to do something good, just do it. Don't expect they will do something good to us too. Because, we can't control how people will treat us, it's not rational. Pleacing everyone is imposibble. I just waiting for that anime until 6 eps, I already put it on my playlist since I saw that PV 1, thanks anyway ;)
Oct 11, 2018 11:33 AM
Mar 2016
when this anime first aired i was a little bit skeptical about the drama and fantasy genre that blended into and anime because most of the time it ended in boring or had a bad storyline so i ended didnt pick it up. Sometimes i read discussion post and people said that this anime is good but i still hestitate to pick it up and give it some chances. last week i decided to download and watch it and i can say that was my best decision i've made, the only thing thath make me sad because it took me 5 years to give it a shoot and now i freaking love it.

the story is simple but deep and most the time makes me kinda realize that the simplest story can make the best story. it simply more than what i expected i like the conflict between every characther and their complicated relationship and what they doing to change thmself. i like the animation, the music, OP, ED and the character. my favorite character also miuna beside because of the VA (Mikako Komatsu did great job voicing different character she used to get like shonen or tomboy but in this anime she voice a very young girl and it kinda surprised me) and miuna herself is like a portrayal of me, she afraid of losing someone she loves so i know and can symphatize with her but then she realized that everyone loves and care her she changed and starting to make everyone around her to be happy and for me that is the best part of this anime, everyone changes and trying to be better.It teaches me lot of things about love, friendship, family and living with others means. Definately must watch anime in mylist. gonna recommend it to some of my friend and relatives
Oct 11, 2018 9:06 PM
Apr 2018
LostMyself said:
when this anime first aired i was a little bit skeptical about the drama and fantasy genre that blended into and anime because most of the time it ended in boring or had a bad storyline so i ended didnt pick it up. Sometimes i read discussion post and people said that this anime is good but i still hestitate to pick it up and give it some chances. last week i decided to download and watch it and i can say that was my best decision i've made, the only thing thath make me sad because it took me 5 years to give it a shoot and now i freaking love it.

the story is simple but deep and most the time makes me kinda realize that the simplest story can make the best story. it simply more than what i expected i like the conflict between every characther and their complicated relationship and what they doing to change thmself. i like the animation, the music, OP, ED and the character. my favorite character also miuna beside because of the VA (Mikako Komatsu did great job voicing different character she used to get like shonen or tomboy but in this anime she voice a very young girl and it kinda surprised me) and miuna herself is like a portrayal of me, she afraid of losing someone she loves so i know and can symphatize with her but then she realized that everyone loves and care her she changed and starting to make everyone around her to be happy and for me that is the best part of this anime, everyone changes and trying to be better.It teaches me lot of things about love, friendship, family and living with others means. Definately must watch anime in mylist. gonna recommend it to some of my friend and relatives

Ah, glade to hear that! I just finished watch that anime on around 1-2 weeks, how about you?? I think, to watch something loveable like this, I must focused! Hahaha. From now, I'm starting love Mikako Komatsu too, smh. And yes, Miuna now growing up to be more mature in her ages. I can symphatize with her too, can feel what she have feels, and finally she can get her own happiness. How sweet it is!
Oct 12, 2018 8:30 AM
Mar 2016
korneliusch said:
LostMyself said:

Ah, glade to hear that! I just finished watch that anime on around 1-2 weeks, how about you?? I think, to watch something loveable like this, I must focused! Hahaha. From now, I'm starting love Mikako Komatsu too, smh. And yes, Miuna now growing up to be more mature in her ages. I can symphatize with her too, can feel what she have feels, and finally she can get her own happiness. How sweet it is!

i haven't finished it yet im on like 3/4 there. well considering i'm quite busy in real life i only watched it at the weekend and if i kinda distracted by something i tend to stop watch for a while because i dont want to miss even a single moment of this anime, not even a single second of the OP and ED ahahah. I once watched 10 episodes in a day because i so hooked up by the story make me wanted to watch more and more episodes. it's like i always said to myself that this episode is the last for today but ended up with 10 hahaha. This weekend maybe i gonna finished it. Do you have any recommendation on anime like this maybe?? it can be newer or older anime. My soul craving for more anime like this as i grew older this kind of anime is always be my way to rreeing my mind after whole week of work. Thanks
LostMyselfOct 12, 2018 8:34 AM
Oct 13, 2018 5:03 AM
Apr 2018
LostMyself said:
korneliusch said:

i haven't finished it yet im on like 3/4 there. well considering i'm quite busy in real life i only watched it at the weekend and if i kinda distracted by something i tend to stop watch for a while because i dont want to miss even a single moment of this anime, not even a single second of the OP and ED ahahah. I once watched 10 episodes in a day because i so hooked up by the story make me wanted to watch more and more episodes. it's like i always said to myself that this episode is the last for today but ended up with 10 hahaha. This weekend maybe i gonna finished it. Do you have any recommendation on anime like this maybe?? it can be newer or older anime. My soul craving for more anime like this as i grew older this kind of anime is always be my way to rreeing my mind after whole week of work. Thanks

I don't know why that always happened when I watch some episode and get interested, and then I say to myself "Okay, last one. I feel so tired", but that "last" episode feel more exciting! Hahaha. Hmm, some romance anime that I think can recommend is Toradora, White Album 2 (without fantasy spice) and Anohana (more inclined to drama, but highly recommended). I feel you hahaha, I just can watch 1-2 episode per day and a little bit more on weekend.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2014

652 by oooo3333 »»
Apr 3, 12:02 AM

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 3, 2013

385 by Wishimog »»
Feb 18, 10:10 PM

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

353 by trabeus1 »»
Jan 18, 5:58 AM

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2014

431 by Redcher »»
Sep 30, 2023 5:48 AM

» Your emotions throughout?

sorames - Jun 8, 2023

12 by mo_lave »»
Sep 26, 2023 8:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.