Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 9, 2018 11:14 PM

Jun 2012
THIS IS A NOVEL ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS VOLUME.
----------------------------------------
Good expenditure to a different country again. I though there will be a new waifu falling during this visit so I was pleasantly surprise to see a funny and sharp little bro instead.

The Republic didn't show any uncommon culture to it but that's fine and all. I just have a wishful thought that they do a bit more show of craftsmanship making full advantage of the cold region. Not that it really matters now, anyway,

Now that there's major upgrades to the healthcare and the state's arms and the defenses are levelling up more than the acceptable level and the food propagation is sailing smoothly, I believe Souma can now try to solve the problems in his borders. Say, like a few experimental skirmish with the demons for example. About time his hero title shall be acknowledge in the normal way a hero should.

And for the romantic subplot, I found the scene where Naden and Aisha getting softly reminded by Souma the most heart warming. Having these sort of conversation early in this story makes me believed that the author is thoughtful of his future works too thus I'm looking forward to the next volume.

Nov 7, 2018 5:42 AM
May 2017
His Majesty King Souma's visit to Gran Chaos Empire when?
Nov 23, 2018 1:42 PM
Mar 2018
And for the romantic subplot, I found the scene where Naden and Aisha getting softly reminded by Souma the most heart warming. Having these sort of conversation early in this story makes me believed that the author is thoughtful of his future works too.

But it really bugged me though.i mean sure I want them to be happy and not alone. That was sure f**king depressing. And not to mention when they/ if they see him off in death. The sorrow of seeing your loved ones(family mainly souma), your soul & heat; leave you is painful. And if they find a new partner it's not like there gonna take his place in they're hearts and the Torture of being lonely until you find someone if you can find someone. It really leaves a bad taste in mouth and is F**KING depressing. So I really hope this doesn't go that way. Hope for some Deus Ex Machina plot.

If some of you read this and got worried I'm telling you DON'T cause this isn't that type of novel it's in the tittle so yeah!

Hope and can't wait to see that Deus Ex Machina plot.
Nov 23, 2018 4:19 PM

Jun 2012
Kousai-kun said:
And for the romantic subplot, I found the scene where Naden and Aisha getting softly reminded by Souma the most heart warming. Having these sort of conversation early in this story makes me believed that the author is thoughtful of his future works too.

But it really bugged me though.i mean sure I want them to be happy and not alone. That was sure f**king depressing. And not to mention when they/ if they see him off in death. The sorrow of seeing your loved ones(family mainly souma), your soul & heat; leave you is painful. And if they find a new partner it's not like there gonna take his place in they're hearts and the Torture of being lonely until you find someone if you can find someone. It really leaves a bad taste in mouth and is F**KING depressing. So I really hope this doesn't go that way. Hope for some Deus Ex Machina plot.

If some of you read this and got worried I'm telling you DON'T cause this isn't that type of novel it's in the tittle so yeah!

Hope and can't wait to see that Deus Ex Machina plot.

This really isn't that type of novel XD

Regardless, that kind of DEM ain't that a far fetch of an idea to have since many other novels with romance genre have done it too. (i.e. Arifureta, Uchi no Musume, the new gate, etc.)

So its possible for this series too, maybe.

More topics from this board

» Volume 18 *spoilers* Talking about the entirety of Volume 18

Moppit - Dec 1, 2023

3 by Master10K »»
Dec 22, 2023 7:42 PM

Poll: » Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki Chapter 1 Discussion

Phaetons_Folly - May 16, 2023

3 by Eaterofworlds191 »»
Jun 22, 2023 9:53 AM

Poll: » Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki Chapter 6 Discussion

Phaetons_Folly - Jun 1, 2023

1 by Eaterofworlds191 »»
Jun 1, 2023 4:22 PM

Poll: » Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki Chapter 3 Discussion

Phaetons_Folly - May 26, 2023

0 by Phaetons_Folly »»
May 26, 2023 2:25 PM

Poll: » Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki Chapter 2 Discussion

Phaetons_Folly - May 23, 2023

0 by Phaetons_Folly »»
May 23, 2023 10:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.