Forum Settings
Forums
Oct 9, 9:08 PM
News Team
Overkilled Red

The November 2018 issue of Manga Time Kirara announced on Tuesday that Cherry Arai's comedy slice of life manga Sansha Sanyou (Three Leaves, Three Colors) will conclude in two chapters. The January 2019 issue of the magazine, which goes on sale in December, will publish the final chapter.

Sansha Sanyou began serialization in the February 2003 issue of the magazine and is currently its longest-running series. Manga Time Kirara Carat briefly serialized the manga between its December 2003-January 2007 issues before it returned to the original magazine.

Houbunsha shipped the 13th compiled volume (pictured) on July 27 last year. A side story novel titled Sansha Sanyou: Youko-sama no Natsuyasumi written by Yuusuke Saitou was published under the Houbunsha KR Bunko imprint in June 2007.

A 12-episode anime adaptation produced by Doga Kobo aired in Spring 2016. The three Blu-ray and DVD volumes each bundled a special episode. Funimation licensed the anime series in North America and released it on a Blu-ray and DVD volume last July.

Source: Comic Natalie
Modified by Vindstot, Oct 9, 11:37 PM

Oct 9, 9:32 PM

That's a pretty long run.

Oct 9, 9:33 PM

I currently enjoy watching the anime. Being the magazine's longest serialization means something. Maybe the author will do somethin else after it.
"Even if there's a wide world and stories beyond the main focus, I don't think it's necessary
to end with the protagonist having been involved in everything." - Yagi Norihiro

Oct 9, 9:36 PM

realy enjoyed briefly translated manga.... very slow translated, but definitely will read it one day...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."

Oct 9, 10:41 PM
News Team
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

Oct 9, 11:20 PM

And I haven't even started buying it yet...
Weekly light novel releases (from 20/10/2014)
Monthly light novel sales ranks (from Jan 2015)
Bestselling light novel volumes of the year/all time* (and more in the same club).
*that there is data for

There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.

Oct 10, 12:06 AM
IchiGOAT

Catalano said:
I currently enjoy watching the anime. Being the magazine's longest serialization means something. Maybe the author will do somethin else after it.

Or she'll just focus on Mikakunin de Shinkoukei.

Oct 10, 2:02 AM

Thats pretty long run :) Im curious how many chapters they made? Also, hopefully Doga Kobo will make 2nd season.

Oct 10, 7:19 AM
kamil88 said:
Thats pretty long run :) Im curious how many chapters they made? Also, hopefully Doga Kobo will make 2nd season.

Yeah, hopefully.

Oct 10, 11:54 AM

That's pretty long for an SoL, also the anime showed it's age probably the most in a while.

Oct 11, 6:33 PM
I just remembered Teru's seiyuu had to retire due to poor health. If the anime gets another season, will they replace her? :(