Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 9, 2018 5:05 PM

Feb 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
"Save him"

Fuck this trash. I'm not the "Reee waymen are strong too" kinda douche, but this shit just needs to stop. How the fuck are they still trying to paint this absolute barrel scum as a decent character. And the worst fucking part is that Nike isn't going to learn a god damn fucking thing. She's going to be the same dumb fuck stereotype she always is. Fuck this spare us shit. Fuck this save him shit. And fuck this manga.
Oct 9, 2018 9:01 PM

Apr 2008
Yautja said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
"Save him"

Fuck this trash. I'm not the "Reee waymen are strong too" kinda douche, but this shit just needs to stop. How the fuck are they still trying to paint this absolute barrel scum as a decent character. And the worst fucking part is that Nike isn't going to learn a god damn fucking thing. She's going to be the same dumb fuck stereotype she always is. Fuck this spare us shit. Fuck this save him shit. And fuck this manga.

I could not agree more. This has happened so many fucking times and each time the pretty boy gets off with barely a slap on the wrist. This fucker especially should die a horrible painful death
Oct 10, 2018 3:10 PM
Oct 2018
That was actual rape right?
I honestly want Livi to tear him to shreds. Like how are you going to write off a potential/actual rapist, lol.. This is crazy.
Oct 10, 2018 3:21 PM

Apr 2008
thien_ said:
That was actual rape right?
I honestly want Livi to tear him to shreds. Like how are you going to write off a potential/actual rapist, lol.. This is crazy.

It was very close to rape. Honestly Livi should just march his army into this shitty kingdom. he's more than justified.
Oct 12, 2018 9:47 AM

Sep 2016
Are you fucking serious.

This chapter has made me log on, and I haven't in awhile. What the fuck. I swear to god Nike is a flaming retard, how can you let this shit go, I 100% believe she'll forgive this rapist lunatic. Fuck this manga, there's only so much shit I can let go.
Oct 17, 2018 10:54 AM
Dec 2017
I swear to god if Nike forgives him I'm done with this manga. And he had the nerve to be mad at her for crying? Livi better kill the fucker. I was enjoying this story up to this. But, if he just gets away with this I am dropping this manga at once.
Oct 19, 2018 5:22 PM

Jan 2015
Was this actual rape or just an attempt?
Oct 19, 2018 6:38 PM

Apr 2008
ImAWeebUwU said:

It got razor's edge close ot rape. She was tied up and touched all over
Oct 20, 2018 6:44 AM

Jan 2015
Darklight0303 said:
ImAWeebUwU said:

It got razor's edge close ot rape. She was tied up and touched all over

Yeah, I got that part, but then they skipped to the other plotline and then we see her crying, so wasn't sure if he actually went in. Thanks.
Nov 1, 2018 4:15 PM

Oct 2012
i hope he gets some form of punishment for everything he's done. i won't be one of those people that will drop the manga if he doesn't die, but i will definitely be disappointed in the creator if this guy gets away from this punishment-free, especially since they went so far as to have nike almost raped by her kidnapper.

the nation as a whole, i'm fine with, it's not their fault one of their leaders kidnapped a queen, pretty sure most of them don't even know nike was kidnapped since they were being told that she was traveling and happened to visit their country, so i won't be disappointed in livi if he doesn't bring an army, but if he doesn't demand and receive some form of major punishment from mr kidnapper that i do't even want to bother remembering the name of anymore...

here's how i think it may happen. livi tentatively promises to "rescue" what's his face since they owe his brother for saving him and neil as well as for leading them into the kingdom, but when he finds out how nike was treated, hopefully by nike herself but also possibly the guy that looks like livi, he will demand his life in exchange or imprisonment under harsh conditions with no chance of whatever their version of bail is for a long time. as the duke, livi probably can't demand his life as far as the politics of the situation go, but there's got to be some form of harsh punishment that he can demand without going into an unwanted war.
Dec 4, 2018 2:56 PM
Dec 2018
So was Nike assaulted? It's crazy how this manga went so dark so fast. If Livi doesn't kill him I feel like Livi's look a like will. I really hope Nike gets her act together in the end.
Feb 8, 2019 7:57 AM
Dec 2018
Are you fucking kidding me! What sort of sick fuck thinks the rape of an approximately 15 year old girl by an adult male is "fantasy, action,romance" you need to have a look at your life, it was worrying enough when that guy got engaged to a 10year old but this is beyond the pale. I'll never read anything else of his work, if this is what you write as "entertainment" there's something seriously wrong with you.
Feb 9, 2019 11:53 PM
Feb 2019
The rape scene boils my blood each time I read it ! 😤😑 I've read ahead with available online Japanese and some Spanish chapters. i could only find till chapter 107. Anyone know how to find more Raw or English out there?
Feb 10, 2019 7:01 PM
Feb 2019
It was only rape attempt as you can actually see he is still wearing his pants while on top of nike in one of the shots .so nike is safe .
Feb 10, 2019 7:16 PM

Apr 2008
Goutham123 said:
It was only rape attempt as you can actually see he is still wearing his pants while on top of nike in one of the shots .so nike is safe .

Doesn't make it any less scummy
Feb 10, 2019 7:41 PM
Feb 2019
Darklight0303 said:
Goutham123 said:

Doesn't make it any less scummy

Yup I agree but made me feel less depressed than before though
Feb 15, 2019 12:44 PM
Oct 2016
When i read the scene, i literally went cold and semi shock, didnt expect this manga to go that far...
Had to come here to get confirmation if he actually went all the way...
almost teared up when most here said that shes still ok.
But wow.. wtf. didn't expect this, hope he gets worse than death.
May 30, 2019 2:03 PM
May 2019
what the fuck? at this point this kingdom better just be destroyed, rape or attempted rape on the queen of kingdom and if he lives then this is just bullshit.

i actually read somewhere that one of the punishments for this was cutting both hands, digging out both eyes and pulling out tounge and of course castrate them, so ok don't kill him but do THIS!!
May 27, 2020 7:40 AM
May 2020
What type of fucking backwards shit is this why I fucking cried when he tried nephero deserves a date worst than death I say we keep him alive but every single fucking day we cut him and put a little piece of shit so the wound gets infected and we keep doing this until he fucking dies or we can just skin him alive like the Bolton's do it in GOT but book this fucking rapist how away only with rocks falling on him I am fucking done there is no justice
Aug 15, 2021 11:40 PM
Aug 2021
What the actual fuck is this shit like Nike in her feels when Levi fakes a relationship for her life while she defended like 3 dudes who done kissed her and after this if she tries to defend this shit from livi I’m dropping this trash shit damn
Jul 19, 2023 3:28 PM
Jul 2023
Fuck this Manga, I don't know what's wrong with Nike, In last she started feeling for that rapist, I hate this Manga and really feel bad for Livi, who can die for her, but Nike never learns and always defend others. She said "I thought, I'd hate it", WHAT THE HELL??? She is actually trying to convince her self that she is not liking it, I read rest of the manga, in hope that Nephero got his punishment, but no!! On the top she hides everything what happened with her. She is a girl without any common sense.

The bed scene with her, her lines 
"I thought I'd hate it"
"if its not livi"
"I would definitely hate it"

"Livi, I am sorry"

She felt good but trying to convince her self that she would hate it. WHY WHY WHY, why were these lines added, this was not suppose to happened.

NIKE and LIVI -> only this should had been the story

What the hell is wrong with writer, what was he/she thinking, EVERTHING is totally wrong. I did a mistake by reading this shitty manga. I am sorry but Nike .....

More topics from this board

» What happens beyond chapter 93? (spoilers)

NAZMUS_SHADAT - Sep 10, 2018

12 by itsvikashsharma1 »»
Jul 17, 2023 2:31 PM

Poll: » Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii Chapter 143 Discussion

Yautja - Aug 1, 2021

4 by landofthekwt »»
Mar 21, 2023 10:50 AM

» Quick info drop for those debating whether to try the manga

Cynical_Pink - Aug 27, 2022

2 by Cynical_Pink »»
Sep 5, 2022 12:26 PM

Poll: » Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii Chapter 73 Discussion

Eternal_Child - Aug 24, 2021

1 by AnOnYmOuS__101 »»
Jun 1, 2022 9:36 PM

» Does anybody know where we can read the special edition of their proper wedding?

violity - Jan 27, 2022

1 by Kurisu-chan »»
Apr 30, 2022 9:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.