Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Oct 10, 2018 4:57 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
that nurse can examine me any day

and ill examine

DAT ASS
Oct 10, 2018 5:05 PM

Sep 2011
Holy fuck that was so bad lmao. I was dying of laughter during the sex scenes with the bear all over the girl.
Oct 10, 2018 5:20 PM

Mar 2009
L-Mo-Reppin said:
blindmodz said:
so its supposed to be hentai , isnt it ?

I wish that were the case but I keep reading that sex isnt the way they conceive the other kids
hope im wrong But now that im watching it, it really seems like right b4 they start, the racoon will step in and probably stop it :(

With those markings: Its a Red Panda. Not a Racoon or a Racoon Dog. Just wanted to point that out.
Oct 10, 2018 5:22 PM
Baka
Jan 2008
What else can be said aside from typical Gonzo...
Oct 10, 2018 5:30 PM

Sep 2018
I feel disgusted just thinking about adding this to my list..
Oh well at least it could somewhat entertaining to watch this train-wreck turn into a dumpster-fire.
Oct 10, 2018 5:35 PM
Nov 2017
windeen-windy said:
L-Mo-Reppin said:

I wish that were the case but I keep reading that sex isnt the way they conceive the other kids
hope im wrong But now that im watching it, it really seems like right b4 they start, the racoon will step in and probably stop it :(

With those markings: Its a Red Panda. Not a Racoon or a Racoon Dog. Just wanted to point that out.

Does that really matter tbh lol and that was the perviest animal ive ever seen and it was almost cringeworthy how bad it was
Oct 10, 2018 6:03 PM

Jun 2017
Japan REALLY wants to up those birth rates.
Oct 10, 2018 6:10 PM

Mar 2009
L-Mo-Reppin said:
windeen-windy said:

Does that really matter tbh lol and that was the perviest animal ive ever seen and it was almost cringeworthy how bad it was

Yes, it matters. They are endangered animals and need recognition .
I agree, however: it was WAY too pervy. I may drop it because of that. Honestly- a Tanuki would have been better because of how much they breed. The only thing better than a Tanuki would have been a rabbit or a hamster or guinea pig. The pervertedness might not be so annoying if it was an animal that breeds a lot.... Though that is a big MIGHT.
Oct 10, 2018 6:48 PM

Dec 2015
But hey, OP by Nano, silver lining eh?
Oct 10, 2018 7:04 PM

Oct 2010
windeen-windy said:
L-Mo-Reppin said:

I agree, however: it was WAY too pervy. I may drop it because of that. Honestly- a Tanuki would have been better because of how much they breed. The only thing better than a Tanuki would have been a rabbit or a hamster or guinea pig. The pervertedness might not be so annoying if it was an animal that breeds a lot.... Though that is a big MIGHT.

Hey, don't confine animals to special* stereotypes. Plenty of us have never bred yet ended up highly perverted nonetheless ;)

*definition #4 https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/special#Adjective
Oct 10, 2018 7:07 PM
Feb 2018
"Watching hentai for the plot: the anime"
Oct 10, 2018 7:10 PM

Jan 2014
lol this is so bad

Gonzo what are you doing
Oct 10, 2018 7:13 PM

Mar 2009
Was wondering how long it'd take for the trashy isekai to show up this season. It's finally here. Now we've got good isekai, edgy isekai, and trashy isekai. The anime season is complete.

I seriously don't know what I just watched, but I hate that Tanuki(?) thing with every fiber of my being.
Oct 10, 2018 7:36 PM

Jan 2008
I had forgotten this series was an isekai. Definitely didn't give the usual vibe back when I played the game.

Anyways, it was much better than I expected, but still probably one of the worst this season. I think I can at least enjoy this by not taking anything serious as I couldn't with the game. Though like the game, I probably won't even be able to finish it.

I wonder if they're actually going to make the child birthing through actual intercourse though.
Oct 10, 2018 7:43 PM

May 2016
Oh, my god... Japan, I know you have a serious birth rate problem but don't you think you're taking this a little too far? I'm not sure if I'm going to able to get past three episodes of this anime.

To be fair though, at least the MC isn't a complete moron and is considerate of other's feelings in this. I might just stick around till the end to see how he deals with all twelve females.
DirectorKOct 10, 2018 7:48 PM
"You talk too much. Think too much."
"I don't care how justified you think your reasons are. I won't tolerate liars or thieves."
"If you're not going to be nice to me, don't expect me to be nice to you."
"I'm a soldier, not a superhero. Don't ever think of me as one."
"The world doesn't revolve around you. Get that through your thick skull."
"People who live by their emotions go nowhere in their lives. They only find misery.
"If you don't like the way your life is than do something about it instead of sitting there feeling sorry for yourself."
"You want something go get it. Period."
Oct 10, 2018 7:53 PM

Jan 2018
Seems like im one of those minority who enjoyed this episode. They should better long that sex scene next time.
CongintiveOct 10, 2018 8:04 PM
Oct 10, 2018 7:57 PM

Mar 2009
nDroae said:
windeen-windy said:

Hey, don't confine animals to special* stereotypes. Plenty of us have never bred yet ended up highly perverted nonetheless ;)

*definition #4 https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/special#Adjective

LOL. I suppose. Though.... I can't say I'm that perverted. I actually hate fan service and the like. Anything I watch with it in it, is for the story or something else (such as the character personalities or something else it offers), and yes, I am serious. This goes for series where its hard to find the story for all of the other crap.

I just dropped that one series called: "My Sister, My Writer" because of the unneeded (yes, others will likely disagree with me, there) fan service within the first 7 or so minutes of the start of THAT one. I may end up dropping this one next, depending on how the next ep goes..... And how much more annoying that red panda gets. If there were more like her (I'm assuming its a "her" because of some of the comments), they may not be so endangered in real life.
Some of her dirty expressions looked down-right evil to boot.....
Oct 10, 2018 8:03 PM

Aug 2013
No, just give me a sequel to Masou Gakuen HxH instead of this shit.
Don't believe the hype.
Oct 10, 2018 8:08 PM

Mar 2015
This is shit. The bad one. Very bad.

DROP.
Go up, go down, go, come, take, bring, jump, scream, run.
Oct 10, 2018 8:20 PM

Jul 2014
I had to ponder the score for this for a great long time, but in the end, the main character being likeable saved the anime and I am gracing it with the far higher score than I may have otherwise... 2.
Oct 10, 2018 8:30 PM

Jun 2011
This anime does a good job pissing you all off lol.
I wish Cowboy Bebop never existed.
Oct 10, 2018 8:46 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
I've played the second game, but not the first. Never really liked the second game, and from the looks of this anime adaptation, I probably wouldn't like the first game either, lol.
Oct 10, 2018 8:50 PM

Oct 2012
Wut? Not sure what 9th grader they stole this script from but that just makes it all the more interesting.
Oct 10, 2018 8:58 PM

Jul 2014
Ahegyao said:
This anime does a good job pissing you all off lol.

Their audience will be 50% pervs and 50% hate watchers.
Oct 10, 2018 9:04 PM

Sep 2015
Paul said:
I had forgotten this series was an isekai. Definitely didn't give the usual vibe back when I played the game.

Anyways, it was much better than I expected, but still probably one of the worst this season. I think I can at least enjoy this by not taking anything serious as I couldn't with the game. Though like the game, I probably won't even be able to finish it.

I wonder if they're actually going to make the child birthing through actual intercourse though.

Oct 10, 2018 9:06 PM

Sep 2018
....yeah i don't think i'll be continuing this
Oct 10, 2018 9:36 PM

Oct 2010
This episode made me think of C.S. Lewis' The Four Loves. "Eros" here means "being in love."
C.S. Lewis said:
Sexuality may operate without Eros or as part of Eros. Let me hasten to add that I make the distinction simply in order to limit our inquiry and without any moral implications. I am not at all subscribing to the popular idea that it is the absence or presence of Eros which make the sexual act “impure” or “pure,” degraded or fine, unlawful or lawful. If all who lay together without being in the state of Eros were abominable, we all come of tainted stock. The times and places in which marriage depends on Eros are in a small minority. Most of our ancestors were married off in early youth to partners chosen by their parents on grounds that had nothing to do with Eros. They went to the act with no other “fuel,” so to speak, than plain animal desire. And they did right; honest husbands and wives, discharging to one another their “marriage debt,” and bringing up families.

(I've edited out some religious elements which aren't relevant here.)

windeen-windy said:
Anything I watch with [fanservice] in it, is for the story or something else (such as the character personalities or something else it offers), and yes, I am serious. This goes for series where its hard to find the story for all of the other crap.

I read this whole reply thinking you were a guy and already believed you, then checked. Ah. :D I don't think "pervert" has any useful meaning anyway, for most people it seems to mean "into something I'm not" or "into something I think is bad." But yeah, the red panda was annoying.

Nayout said:
Paul said:

Good to know. I wouldn't even consider that a spoiler, but alright. Wikipedia article on the game: "However, it is not an 'eroge',

That sounds like the resulting show would be Date A Live without the fighting. As always, my problem with the harem romance setup is that while I can enjoy almost any "trash" monogamous romance (Twilight, SAO), harem polygyny decimates any romance value rather than multiplying it, because I know that the guy can't actually commit to the girl of-the-week. So my interest here is comedy (intentional or unintentional), and this episode was awkwardly amusing, with the victims treating a horrific situation as a moderate annoyance. The game's setup is more humane, but sounds a lot less funny.

Here's a short pure-vanilla hentai about a married couple trying to conceive a baby. An actual hentai is more wholesome than this episode? :D
https://myanimelist.net/anime/36956/Jewelry_The_Animation
Oct 10, 2018 9:39 PM
Aug 2018
L-Mo-Reppin said:
windeen-windy said:

Im pretty sure the raccoon or red panda is rocket raccoon several poor life decisions later
Oct 10, 2018 9:55 PM

Jan 2011
the game adaptation that should have never existed

not even sure if having Nano is enough of a silver lining lol

i'm sure besides the super dumb premise the games were okay dungeon crawlers but this...i have no words
Oct 10, 2018 10:17 PM
Feb 2012
DoctorWasabi said:
lol this is so bad

Gonzo what are you doing

Gonzo's efforts have clearly shifted over to Hinomaruzumou instead of this lol
Oct 10, 2018 10:19 PM
Nov 2017
windeen-windy said:
L-Mo-Reppin said:

I thought I was gonna lose it when he said dont use me 4 wank material. That was way 2 much
Oct 10, 2018 10:19 PM

Nov 2017
Ive never seen such lame excuse for someone to have sex with. This is beyond pathetic. Even the most hentai shows have better plot than this garbage.
Oct 10, 2018 10:20 PM
Nov 2017
Wya77 said:
L-Mo-Reppin said:

Im pretty sure the raccoon or red panda is rocket raccoon several poor life decisions later

Could be but its way 2 far gone 2 enjoy anything it says
Oct 10, 2018 10:23 PM
Feb 2012
iliyanski89 said:
Ive never seen such lame excuse for someone to have sex with. This is beyond pathetic. Even the most hentai shows have better plot than this garbage.

you're right
even that one show about the girl falling onto the guys dick from the ceiling had better excuses than this!
Oct 10, 2018 10:31 PM
Jun 2017
im surprised with what i have watched in this one, as at first for me its like a typical isekai show that the MC of the show just suddenly being thrown into another dimension but whule progressing, this show is has SEX on it... hahaha... and this time its a must to bear a child that will purify some monsters... hahaha..

what a concept... and note its going to be a HAREM MODE!!! hahaha
Oct 10, 2018 10:59 PM
Jun 2017
im surprised with what i have watched in this one, as at first for me its like a typical isekai show that the MC of the show just suddenly being thrown into another dimension but whule progressing, this show is has SEX on it... hahaha... and this time its a must to bear a child that will purify some monsters... hahaha..

what a concept... and note its going to be a HAREM MODE!!! hahaha
Oct 10, 2018 11:10 PM
Oct 2009
Jesus Christ. This season has some of the worst ideas adapted, can't decide what's worse: Dumb space fishing or Ego tickling-isekai.
Oct 10, 2018 11:37 PM

Oct 2008
i'm really diggin' this show!
and WOW! nano performance again! so COOL!
now imma gonna check sources! This is a game right!?
5/5.

Oct 11, 2018 12:11 AM

Jun 2016
welp... why someone trying to make this adaptation ? why won't they just make doujinshi ?

alot of question... and people hate it...

but... i kinda like it... n

episode 1
score : 5/10
if there is no bed scene it will be 7/10...
if there is no racoon thing.. it will be 9/10...
if its not isekai it would be 10/10...
Oct 11, 2018 12:12 AM

Jun 2016
katsu044 said:
the game adaptation that should have never existed

not even sure if having Nano is enough of a silver lining lol

i'm sure besides the super dumb premise the games were okay dungeon crawlers but this...i have no words

op by nano... well it won't boost rating too much for this anime...
Oct 11, 2018 12:32 AM

Mar 2014
I wouldn't say its super bad but the start did makes me think "WTF is this?"
Oct 11, 2018 12:42 AM

Jul 2014
Well, I liked it more than I expected lol. I don't know, it's dumb, the animation is lazy but I liked the MC, I liked Mahiru's and the doctor's design and the show already deserves a 10 just because the MC will really do something with his harem... or so I hope, because the wiki says something different about the conception and I'd be really pissed if in the next episode they back out.
Oct 11, 2018 12:47 AM

Jul 2015
Lot of stuff was generic but i think people should at least give it a chance. imo its was fanny and i might stick around for now.
Oct 11, 2018 12:48 AM

Apr 2016
I cringed all throughout the episode... I gotta say I can’t bother to give this a 3 episode rule
"Since The Heart Feels Pain So Easily Some Believe Life Is Pain." — Kaworu Nagisa
Oct 11, 2018 1:09 AM

Mar 2009
nDroae said:
This episode made me think of C.S. Lewis' The Four Loves. "Eros" here means "being in love."
C.S. Lewis said:
Sexuality may operate without Eros or as part of Eros. Let me hasten to add that I make the distinction simply in order to limit our inquiry and without any moral implications. I am not at all subscribing to the popular idea that it is the absence or presence of Eros which make the sexual act “impure” or “pure,” degraded or fine, unlawful or lawful. If all who lay together without being in the state of Eros were abominable, we all come of tainted stock. The times and places in which marriage depends on Eros are in a small minority. Most of our ancestors were married off in early youth to partners chosen by their parents on grounds that had nothing to do with Eros. They went to the act with no other “fuel,” so to speak, than plain animal desire. And they did right; honest husbands and wives, discharging to one another their “marriage debt,” and bringing up families.

(I've edited out some religious elements which aren't relevant here.)

windeen-windy said:
Anything I watch with [fanservice] in it, is for the story or something else (such as the character personalities or something else it offers), and yes, I am serious. This goes for series where its hard to find the story for all of the other crap.

I read this whole reply thinking you were a guy and already believed you, then checked. Ah. :D I don't think "pervert" has any useful meaning anyway, for most people it seems to mean "into something I'm not" or "into something I think is bad." But yeah, the red panda was annoying.

Do you believe me any less because I'm female o_O; ?
I am sad to say: I have watched Queen's Blade.
But- that was more or less with appalled wonder, and the feeling of regretting not knowing what they might do next, should I stop till I was caught up (and didn't watch any other seasons that came out AFTER that, because I was afraid of what else they might do in it).
I've also watched some Hentai.... But mainly it was curiosity. I wanted to see if I could find ANY that had actual romance and story in them.... I gave up after trying a number of them, dropping most and researching to look for any that existed.
Though.... There was this one hentai about a forest elf (I think that's what she was) who married a human and they had problems with sizes.... She was too small and he was too big.... That was a cute and funny 2 episodes.

Anyway-maybe: "Lewd thoughts"- is a better phrase?

By fanservice, I meant aimed at males OR females, by the way. The same goes for things like "Free" and reverse harems.... Though, I admit that I don't find their (the ones aimed at females VIA a lot of male skin shown and reverse harems) fanservice moments as annoying (or in some cases: as disgusting) as the shows directed at guys.
Some of the ones directed at females are just sad and pitiful.....
Like, Highschool DxD. I actually watch it for the romance that is building between 2 of the characters, some of the story and the personalities (not the more lewd aspects of those personalities, though coughakenowastheworstofthegirlscough).
The last season almost had me dropping it because it got more out of hand than I cared for with the fanservice. But I didn't drop it because I have already gotten attached to some of the characters.

I prefer animes that have romance when the characters aren't in a harem situation, in all honesty. And when the lewd things and fanservice is not over done. Hopefully this series won't get too bad with that. I should know after the next episode (or the 3rd episode.
I use the 3 episode rule for 10-15 episode series).
Oct 11, 2018 1:52 AM

Feb 2015
Comedy of the season

Seriously how did this ever get green lit? It's a Hentai plot with no nudity or fanservice so what's the point? The plot has literally been written on the back of a napkin.

Someone somewhere has actually paid Gonzo money to make this.
Oct 11, 2018 2:12 AM
Oct 2018
The main character's funny.
Oct 11, 2018 2:17 AM

Oct 2017
I usually laugh when a show is so bad, but this show, this fucking show managed to piss me off the entire time. Everything about this piece of shit is disgusting.
Dropped 1/5
Oct 11, 2018 2:40 AM
Aug 2017
So....yeah! OK...ah...you know.....ah.....WHAT THE F*CK WAS THAT??!! Damn its too funny.
That bunny sad *come on! Say it!"we love s*x"* and then that boy *i mean, who doesn't?* Man that was too funny + that boys smile when the bunny said you are literally in a harem. Hahaha man that boy is so like real. 😂😂
Oct 11, 2018 2:57 AM
Feb 2014
How could this harem anime called 'Conception' have sex in it?
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Conception Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 6, 2018

22 by bronyneder »»
Dec 9, 2023 4:37 AM

Poll: » Conception Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2018

68 by Aditya_07__ »»
Mar 9, 2023 4:06 PM

Poll: » Conception Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 4, 2018

26 by OnlyKimi »»
Jan 2, 2023 5:30 PM

Poll: » Conception Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 18, 2018

19 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Sep 12, 2022 5:38 AM

Poll: » Conception Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2018

16 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Sep 12, 2022 5:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.