Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Poll: Aguu: Tensai Ningyou Episode 2 Discussion

Oct 8, 2018 10:23 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I have know idea what the hell I just watched. I think the baddy was just made into a karaage dish.

Dec 14, 2018 1:15 PM

I am a little bit disappointed(cause the 1st episode was quite strong) but it was still pretty decent. Way too wacky for my taste but other than that I have no complaints. That was pretty interesting plot direction to be honest.

I wonder what is going to happen with Machi. I do not think that they get rid of her so early.

Jan 23, 2021 8:24 PM
Tudo ficou muito louco do nada, achei até meio tosco. O anime poderia ter seguido um enredo com mistérios e algo mais sombrio, mas do nada as coisas começaram a ficar estranhas demais e toda a vontade de assistir o anime acabou ali mesmo.