Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 7, 2018 12:59 PM

Jan 2013
with the passage of time at a constant rate we are getting closer, or should i say accelerate towards toaru kakagu no accelerator's inevitable adaptation.
what do you think mallers? got any concerns or desires in anticipation of this unanonymous hypeware?
HibiChikaOct 7, 2018 1:10 PM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 7, 2018 1:32 PM

Feb 2014
I was hoping him to die already so I wouldn't see more of his face but instead he gets a TV series just for him hehe
Oct 7, 2018 1:36 PM

Nov 2011
Accelerator is the boss, I'm glad we're getting a Tv series about him. I'm looking forward to it.
killerimpactOct 7, 2018 8:31 PM
Oct 7, 2018 1:40 PM

Jul 2014
There aren't enough contents for a whole 24 episodes anime as far I am aware, so unless they spam us with fillers this will be 1 cour anime I think.

But yeah, best character in Toaru getting his own Anime was just matter of time really.
Oct 7, 2018 1:42 PM

Aug 2013
The only "main" character I really like, glad he gets a spin-off

Oct 7, 2018 1:51 PM

Nov 2014
Im hype a little for this.
I like characters like him.
Oct 7, 2018 2:21 PM
Nov 2012
OHHHHHHH MYYYYYYY GOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDD

A whole series dedicated to his laugh. yes.
Oct 7, 2018 2:40 PM
Jul 2018
Man i'm hyped, Can't get enough cuteness from Last Order.
Oct 7, 2018 2:55 PM

Mar 2013
My only expectations would be a little bit of bromance between Touma and Accel.
I just hope they meet with each other in a series as they help each other. (I do not read Manga.)
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Oct 7, 2018 2:58 PM

Dec 2015
When I found out there was a spin off with accelerator, I picked up the manga. I'm glad it finally gets and anime adaptation :)

(I submitted the info for the Scavenger characters for the manga, but it seems the pictures were lost)

I'm HYPED!
It's not the Slates that is essential to people. What we need is...
Well...
A small table to share a meal... That's more than enough.

That's my conclusion. The answer I've reached as the Silver King.
Oct 7, 2018 3:00 PM

Dec 2015
astralkill00 said:
My only expectations would be a little bit of bromance between Touma and Accel.
I just hope they meet with each other in a series as they help each other. (I do not read Manga.)

Like with how Railgun works, Touma exists, but is not the main character. He's even less prevalent in the accelerator series (since accelerator is in the underworld and all).

I still think you'll enjoy it
It's not the Slates that is essential to people. What we need is...
Well...
A small table to share a meal... That's more than enough.

That's my conclusion. The answer I've reached as the Silver King.
Oct 7, 2018 3:39 PM

Jul 2015
I've always wanted to read the manga but in the end I never get to actually do it, despite liking the character and stuff.

Don't know anything about the source material except from the background already displayed in the site, and the fact that this spin off takes place
but that doesn't really tell me that much lol.

Really looking forward to it!
♪♪ All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be ♪♪

Oct 7, 2018 3:57 PM

Aug 2018
WOW, this show got a s3 and a new spin-off, this is LIT AF. They really are betting on this show, really great sign for the franchise. I only have hype, nothing else, the character is interesting so I'm interested in this.
Oct 7, 2018 4:12 PM
Oct 2009
DarknessSerpent said:
The only "main" character I really like, glad he gets a spin-off

same xD I'm not really into Toaru as a whole but gosh do I enjoy some Accelerator... therefore I'll watch this.
Oct 7, 2018 4:19 PM

Sep 2017
The hype is freaking real. Hell yeah. Accelerator and Last Order finally. Hell yeah. Touma and Railgun can roll in their graves now, cause Accelerator is here to mess shit up.

Just look at my man being all darn cool.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Oct 7, 2018 4:27 PM

Nov 2017
YAASSSSSSSSSSS
I'm so hyped for this
Accelerator is pretty much the only character I like in this franchise :)
Oct 7, 2018 4:28 PM
Oct 2016
He is my fav in the toaru series.
Oct 7, 2018 4:29 PM

Nov 2017
Crunchyroll and Funi better license this in the US unlike the index series
Oct 7, 2018 4:54 PM

Jan 2011
Get hyped for it not getting an ENGLISH simulcast....
Oct 7, 2018 6:13 PM

Jul 2013
This is one of the only manga I've been following for years and I'm hyped af. So happy about this, index 3 and railgun 3
lol
Oct 7, 2018 6:22 PM

Feb 2010
scavangers getting animated yay!
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Oct 7, 2018 9:02 PM
Mar 2018
So they create an entire anime for the most unlikable character from this universe while other great shows get zilch for years. Hope they kill him off at the end.
DW74Oct 8, 2018 5:46 AM
Oct 7, 2018 9:58 PM

Aug 2018
Accelerator is the best, he's the only character I like. I tried to read the manga but I can't do it, despite me liking the character.

I'm glad Accelerator gets his own spin-off.
"Just because I’ve gotten weaker, it doesn’t mean that you got stronger, right?"
Oct 7, 2018 10:06 PM

Feb 2010
DW74 said:
So they create an entire anime for the most unlikeable character from this universe while other great shows get zilch for years. Hope they kill him off at the end.

"most unlikable character." wow you must not know about the accelerator fangirls/boys or this is low quality bait

also theirs a little thing called character development.

fyi no they won't kill him in the spin off it takes place between season 1 and 2 of index

you sure you want to be baiting people for your first post on this forum? they say first impressions are important

"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Oct 7, 2018 10:48 PM
Feb 2018
Will this get aleast 24-48 eps
Oct 7, 2018 10:52 PM

Aug 2018
nickelchapo said:
Will this get aleast 24-48 eps

I don't know but I hope so
SilverOnlineOct 7, 2018 10:57 PM
"Just because I’ve gotten weaker, it doesn’t mean that you got stronger, right?"
Oct 8, 2018 12:09 AM

Nov 2017
I think there is enough material for 12 episodes. I just hope we don't have to wait another decade for the sequel.
Leave messages on my page to discuss this further.
Oct 8, 2018 1:01 AM

Jun 2016
I watched Scientific Railgun first, so I found Magical index hella boring. (Probably due to the order I watched it from), but it made absolutely no sense how they're having magical battles without anyone noticing. Tried and dropped index near a dozen times, but I am moderately interested in the world they built up, and am hopeful with the title Scientific Accelerator.
Oct 8, 2018 1:09 AM

Jun 2012
Yea I find Railgun more interesting that Index but now Accelerator getting his spin-off to that is amazing I want to see Scavenger
Oct 8, 2018 2:34 AM
Dec 2016
I'm excited to see how faithful this adaptation is to the source material, I'm looking forward to seeing Scavenger in action!
Oct 8, 2018 2:42 AM

Feb 2016
Sadly the Accelerator spin off is pretty bad, and the worst in the Toaru franchise, but more Toaru always welcome~~
Oct 8, 2018 3:03 AM

Jul 2014
holy moly, i was really surprised when checking my notification and it says: To aru kagaku no railgun s3, to aru kagaku no accelerator, and yuru camp movie & season 2 are announced...

I can't remember when the last time i am so happy like this...
Crocospect22Oct 8, 2018 3:14 AM
Oct 8, 2018 5:44 AM
Mar 2018
hazarddex said:
DW74 said:
So they create an entire anime for the most unlikable character from this universe while other great shows get zilch for years. Hope they kill him off at the end.

"most unlikable character." wow you must not know about the accelerator fangirls/boys or this is low quality bait

also theirs a little thing called character development.

fyi no they won't kill him in the spin off it takes place between season 1 and 2 of index

you sure you want to be baiting people for your first post on this forum? they say first impressions are important

I don't "bait" people on a forum. I genuinely hated the Accelerator character. Hence the term "unlikable". He was a sadistic monster, and his getting his ass beat down was the best moment of both shows.

That's my opinion, and I am entitled to it.
Oct 8, 2018 8:11 AM

Aug 2015
I cannot believe how much Toaru is getting now. I watched index 1 and 2 back in 2013, and just now it is getting the adaptations it deserves. I am hyped for this and am going to watch railgun so I can be hyped for s3 of that.
I am the scales of justice, conductor of the choir of death!

Oct 8, 2018 8:24 AM
Jul 2015
OH YES IT'S HERE

its manga was a good read so far, and i really wanted to see this animated.
Oct 8, 2018 10:15 AM

Jan 2014
I'm so excited!!!!
Oct 8, 2018 10:15 AM

Jan 2014
I'm so excited!!!!
Oct 8, 2018 12:05 PM
Jan 2015
I'm kinda worried since the idiot who directed big order is doing this.
Oct 8, 2018 12:34 PM

Jan 2013
lazyking88 said:
I'm kinda worried since the idiot who directed big order is doing this.

big order was fun it its own right for being a soo bad its actually good trainwreck tho
Oct 11, 2018 6:23 PM

Jan 2012
My hopes: That I get to see plenty of Loli Misaka.
Oct 12, 2018 8:56 AM
Feb 2015
Finally, the best character of Toaru is getting an anime of his own.
I really have high hopes for this. I dreamt about this since I saw the first season of index.
Oct 24, 2018 2:24 PM

Dec 2012
I watched half of the original series, years ago, and I really liked Accelerator as a character. Regrettably, all the other characters were so unbearable that I eventually couln't make myself watch anymore. So I'll give this a try, but I'm not too confident I'll actually finish it.
Oct 28, 2018 1:12 PM

May 2013
DW74 said:
I don't "bait" people on a forum. I genuinely hated the Accelerator character. Hence the term "unlikable". He was a sadistic monster, and his getting his ass beat down was the best moment of both shows.

Well, you are entitled to your opinion, though it is pretty ignorant. Sure, Accelerator wasn't the most likeable character during Sisters Arc and watching him getting pummeled by Touma was satisfying, however that's before he got any character development.
No wonder, dragon with no head must be retarded.
Oct 29, 2018 6:26 AM
Mar 2018
jakkubus said:
DW74 said:

Well, you are entitled to your opinion, though it is pretty ignorant. Sure, Accelerator wasn't the most likeable character during Sisters Arc and watching him getting pummeled by Touma was satisfying, however that's before he got any character development.

No, it's not ignorant. I watched both shows in their entirety, and his time with Last Order(during which he was only kinda-sorta not a huge dick) hardly excuses his behavior with the sisters, Misaka, or his plans after attaining level 6.

If Ted Bundy had decided to stop killing and adopted some kid(and treat him/her like crap), would people have just glossed over his monstrous nature and past?

Uhh, no.
Oct 29, 2018 10:04 PM

Jun 2017
They couldn't pick a more interesting character out of this show to make a new season around. Hopefully they do Accelerator justice with this.

I thought he was extremely unlikable in Railgun / Index, but there's a lot going for him as far as character development and his abilities. I definitely find him to be probably the most interesting character.
Nov 13, 2018 5:15 AM

Feb 2018
damn!!! accelorator is getting his own anime oh hells yes!!

now for railgun 3 :) yyayayay
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 16, 2019 1:25 PM
Jul 2018
It can't possibly be worse than the incredibly mediocre job the manga's artist has done, so I think this might end up being the best adaptation so far.
Jan 31, 2019 9:05 AM
Oct 2018
If this gets 24 episodes, I really hope they do the Necromancer arc in the first half and then do a remake of the Battle Royale arc in the second half, like they did with the Sisters arc in Railgun S. The way they adapted the Battle Royale arc in Index 3 was just too damn awful.
Feb 1, 2019 9:13 AM
Dec 2018
DrakoNux said:
If this gets 24 episodes, I really hope they do the Necromancer arc in the first half and then do a remake of the Battle Royale arc in the second half, like they did with the Sisters arc in Railgun S. The way they adapted the Battle Royale arc in Index 3 was just too damn awful.
Its not getting it sadly.
Feb 6, 2019 9:00 AM

Jul 2016
DrakoNux said:

Why would they make a Battle Royale arc in Accelerator anime when the series was take placed BEFORE the beginning of Index II? Not only it's take placed before Index III, the chance is also pretty low, even in Railgun only showed a little bit of BR arc (Such as Uiharu almost got her arm broke by Kakine and Frenda become Saten's friend) and that's it.

Also, I don't think J.C Staff will even bother to remake that arc into the anime. The only reason why Sisters arc got "remake" in Railgun S is because it's part of Railgun's arcs in the manga.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2019

40 by Suckmypokeballs »»
Mar 2, 9:56 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2019

87 by AYINLC »»
Jan 27, 7:14 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2019

51 by WELLERM »»
Nov 28, 2023 2:10 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2019

39 by WELLERM »»
Nov 28, 2023 2:09 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator Episode 8 Discussion

AcceleratorAngel - Aug 30, 2019

47 by WELLERM »»
Nov 28, 2023 2:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.