Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 7, 2018 10:21 AM

Jun 2015
I just finished all seasons of Index and Railgun last month. I thought it was a fun ride but I'd like to hear the thoughts and opinions of others on this new "revival" of the Toaru series. Are you excited for this or nah?

πŸ’– 𝐼'𝓂 π’½π’Άπ“Žπ’Ήπ‘’π“ƒβ£ πŸ’–

⋆ Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨ΰ­§Λš πŸ’ π’―π“Œπ’Ύπ“‰π“‰π‘’π“‡ πŸ’ π’΄π‘œπ“Šπ’―π“Šπ’·π‘’ πŸ’ Λšΰ­¨ΰ­§β‹†ο½‘Λš ⋆
πŸ’ π‘€π“ŽπΉπ’Ύπ‘”π“Šπ“‡π‘’π’žπ‘œπ“π“π‘’π’Έπ“‰π’Ύπ‘œπ“ƒ πŸ’
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Oct 7, 2018 10:31 AM
Jul 2016
I'm freaking hyped dude! When they announced that index s3 wasnt the end of the "Toaru project 2018" I was just hoping for railgun s3. But now we get an accelerator anime too! :O
Oct 7, 2018 11:54 AM

Dec 2015
I watched all of them last year, I'm hype af for this. There are some series that have lost their hype, but this isn't that
It's not the Slates that is essential to people. What we need is...
Well...
A small table to share a meal... That's more than enough.

That's my conclusion. The answer I've reached as the Silver King.
Oct 7, 2018 12:10 PM

May 2012
HOLY SHIT...yes. Finally we will get the S3.

I'm so hyped for this.
I despise woke people.
Oct 7, 2018 12:13 PM
Jan 2014
OMGOOOOOOSH !! It is true! Oh God! Thank you!! I think I'm about to cry!... Damn! I will have a myocardial infarction !! I can't believe it! OMG!!!!!! >////<

IS REAL??... PLEEEEEASE!!! TELL ME IS REAAAAAAAAAL!!!!!!!

RESPECT!! FOR THIS MAN!! When he dies, I'll go to his funeral! all the fans of Mikoto, Index and Accelerator, you should build a mausoleum for this great man in his last day!

REEEESPECT!! FOR MIKI-SAN!!!
Oct 7, 2018 12:24 PM

Feb 2009
*sees news*

*pushed back suicide plans into 2019*

Sooo glad! Index I know nothing about, but RAILGUN got me through high school, so wonderful to see this news!

Oct 7, 2018 1:40 PM

Jul 2013
I am excited. The manga currently has 108 chapters, and the previous seasons adapted more or less 39 (stimated), which leave us with 69 chapters still to adapt. That means we will have very few filler episodes and/or arcs and the studio will stick with the source material (unless they add more fillers for the lulz). Next arc should be great, so if they keep the level of Railgun S's first half, this is going to be a blast.
Oct 7, 2018 1:49 PM

Feb 2014
Oh, thank goodness Railgun is getting another season. For a moment I thought just Index was chosen to get another season instead of Railgun.

Yes! Now with Railgun I can actually enjoy again this series.

As for Accelerator. I pass. I hardly 'hate' a character, and he's one of the very few I dislike.
Oct 7, 2018 2:05 PM

Jan 2014
OH MY GOD YES YES YES!
Thank God, railgun also gets the third season.
Oct 7, 2018 2:22 PM
we back

Aug 2015
I'm really hyped for this new season, can't wait to see the Daihasei Festival Arc animated!

Also, excited for more Misaka!
Oct 7, 2018 2:32 PM

Jul 2012
So happy that Daihasei arc will be finally animated!
Oct 7, 2018 2:40 PM
Aug 2014
I prefer Railgun way over Index. It was also obvious this would come out.
Oct 7, 2018 2:43 PM

Jul 2015
This is the S3 I wanted, I'm pretty eh on Index but I love Railgun (up to date with the manga), seeing Misaki in action has me hyped!
Oct 7, 2018 2:56 PM

Oct 2010
Sounds like I can continue to ignore Index forever, that's good. All I've seen of Raildex is the first season of Index, which I hated, but I expect I'd like Railgun.
Oct 7, 2018 2:59 PM

Jan 2017
I am so happy I can burst. Between this Index III and Accelerator I am set for 2019.
Oct 7, 2018 3:00 PM

Mar 2013
Yes! Will I be seeing romance from sparky? XD
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Oct 7, 2018 3:03 PM

Jul 2007
OH MY GOOOOOOOOD!!!! I'm so excited! I was so excited about Index 3 for the sole reason I would see more Misaka and Kuroko. So I was able to withstand that annoying stupid brat and Touma. But new Railgun season. PEEEEERFECT!!!!!
Oct 7, 2018 3:30 PM

May 2012
More than excited! Index or Railgun, I fcking love the Toaru series!
Oct 7, 2018 3:38 PM

Jul 2015
We basically went from zero news regarding the series in the last 8 years to frickin 3 new adaptations! Of course I'd be hyped!
β™ͺβ™ͺ All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be β™ͺβ™ͺ

Oct 7, 2018 3:48 PM

Apr 2014
THE PRINCESS HAS RETURN WITH THE QUEEN YYEEESSSSSS the sportfes arc is so good! and what comes after it as well!! much hype and love for railgun <3
Oct 7, 2018 4:02 PM

Aug 2014
no, the first railgun anime was a disappointment tbh.
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Oct 7, 2018 4:18 PM

Oct 2017
I personally like Railgun more so I'm super excited.
Oct 7, 2018 4:22 PM

Apr 2012
*Sees Railgun 3 in notifications*

Wait, what?

*Sees Accelerator anime directly below it*

WHAT!?

The hype machine just worked overtime! Praise be to the Toaru-verse!
Oct 7, 2018 4:25 PM

Jan 2012
YEEESSS. Railgun is best Toaru series. I'm totally hyped for this.
Oct 7, 2018 4:25 PM
Oct 2016
Misaka got oppai finally
Oct 7, 2018 4:29 PM

May 2015
You bet, I 'm always interested for more Biribiri.
Oct 7, 2018 4:33 PM
May 2017
No I dropped the series, I’ll watch the accelerator one but drop season 3 or this one and the other
Oct 7, 2018 4:34 PM
Aug 2015
So we finally get to see Liberal Arts Island animated huh? That one was fun.
Oct 7, 2018 4:35 PM

Feb 2010
Nyaa said:
YEEESSS. Railgun is best Toaru series. I'm totally hyped for this.
no best toaru has not been animated yet and its called majutsu no index new testament.
either way this railgun season will at lest be interesting since it won't be as slice of life or as recap as the previous two season if they are going for the liberal arts and level 6 sift arc and don't go full filler.

by the way if they do animated the arc i think they are going to does that mean.

also daily reminder that index and railgun have the same writer and take place in the same universe
GrimAtramentOct 7, 2018 5:06 PM
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Oct 7, 2018 4:47 PM
Feb 2017
I SO FREEKING EXITED ABOUT THIS!!!!!!
Oct 7, 2018 4:56 PM

Jan 2011
Everyone needs to be optimistically excited. All great news with the new spin off series announcements. But lets not forget how every simulcast vendor has screwed English speaking regions with Index III.
Oct 7, 2018 5:16 PM
Jul 2015
I'd be more excited if Nagai wasn't directing again. Hopefully the heavy amount of source material will keep him in line this season.
Oct 7, 2018 5:24 PM

Feb 2010
The-Sublimer-One said:
I'd be more excited if Nagai wasn't directing again. Hopefully the heavy amount of source material will keep him in line this season.
was he the same director that made that awful filler arc?
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Oct 7, 2018 5:31 PM

Apr 2013
Sure. It's not that good, but it's way better than Index because there's way less of Touma. When he does show up in the series, it's very purposeful, and you can feel Misaka's feelings for him. As much as it does have a terrible friendship arc and the execution is all-around sloppy, it has enough interesting characters and devices to keep you hooked. There are even some good episodes here and there! Though the sisters arc is seriously dragged out, there were some good moments.

Misaka is the best thing about that series.
Oct 7, 2018 5:37 PM

Oct 2014
keen. index is trash but this i'll actually watch.
Oct 7, 2018 5:38 PM

Jan 2012
@hazarddex: Personally I'll watch and enjoy them all. I've just enjoyed Railgun a bit more than Index so far. So while I was thrilled that Index was getting another season, I'm even more thrilled now to know that Railgun is too.
Oct 7, 2018 5:44 PM

Jan 2018
Nyaa said:
@hazarddex: Personally I'll watch and enjoy them all. I've just enjoyed Railgun a bit more than Index so far. So while I was thrilled that Index was getting another season, I'm even more thrilled now to know that Railgun is too.

Same here, I just hope the dub doesnt take too long to come out.
Oct 7, 2018 5:45 PM

Feb 2010
Nyaa said:
well that fine i am just seriously sick of the stupid amount of hate some railgun fanboy/girls dump onto a series that is literally written by the same person.

only difference is that the majority of the first two seasons of index are adaptation of novels written before the author wrote railgun.

one second.

@Light-

enjoy being confused then since this season will have a lot of plotline connections to season 3 of index.

Oct 7, 2018 5:46 PM

Nov 2014
Finally! Was really really hoping it would happen since Index S3 was announced, and it did!

Happy days ahead I guess.
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
Oct 7, 2018 6:03 PM

Sep 2014
FK YEAH!!!! It’s was just a matter of time, so hyped!!!! Along with accelerator’s
Oct 7, 2018 6:07 PM

Aug 2014
Been waiting to see Gunha animated for ages
Oct 7, 2018 6:08 PM

Feb 2010
Dark-Matter96 said:
Been waiting to see Gunha animated for ages

shhhh
dragon king animated

Oct 7, 2018 6:15 PM

Jul 2013
H*ck yea. It's a nostalgic franchise that I haven't seen anything of in a while as far as anime goes.
lol
Oct 7, 2018 6:15 PM

Jan 2012
Kuribro said:
Nyaa said:

Blasphemy!          
Oct 7, 2018 6:20 PM

Feb 2010
Nyaa said:
Kuribro said:

Blasphemy!          

to be fair the official sub is hardly better translating oneesama as "sissy." -_-

Oct 7, 2018 6:31 PM
May 2015
Soooooooooo hyped for Railgun iz gon be guuud.
Oct 7, 2018 6:45 PM

Jan 2018
hazarddex said:
Nyaa said:

Blasphemy!          

to be fair the official sub is hardly better translating oneesama as "sissy." -_-

Kurokos the best girl and you all know it
Oct 7, 2018 7:01 PM

Jan 2012
hazarddex said:
Nyaa said:

Blasphemy!

I always downloaded decent fansubs.

It's sad to see fansub groups dying off with official subs becoming more common, and "rip, but don't fix" becoming the prevalent release strategy.

Hopefully this gets picked up by a decent group - even if it's just a TLC and edit to fix screw-ups like that.
Oct 7, 2018 8:15 PM
Sep 2018
So happy to see a railgun 3. To be honest I enjoy this side arc of the index series more than the main arc and was hoping to see a third sometime in the future when index got a third but never expected it so soon!
Oct 7, 2018 8:15 PM
May 2015
Hell yeah I'm excited. This was the series of the Toaru Franchise I really wanted a new season of.

Seriously, if they do Liberal Arts City followed by the Daihaseisai for this season, it will quite literally be the best season (at least in my opinion) of any Toaru series we'll get until at least New Testament Season 2. If they do both those arcs on the quality of the Sisters Arc's adaptation, I'll die happy.

Which of course means we'll likely get one arc, and a half a season of filler, because that's just my luck. Still better than Touma's, but...
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun T Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2020

127 by cebrayillia »»
Mar 15, 4:22 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun T Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 17, 2020

105 by cebrayillia »»
Mar 15, 4:03 PM

» Season 4?

removed-user - Jan 20, 2022

10 by waalex11 »»
Mar 13, 3:25 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun T Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2020

56 by Karva1 »»
Mar 4, 5:17 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun T Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Aversa - Aug 7, 2020

54 by Karva1 »»
Mar 4, 3:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.