Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Jun 24, 5:42 AM
Thank you, God!! I never anticipate second season, but it's make me hype when I heard it. This is the first slice of life anime that made me love the genre. And I heard, this anime getting a movie as well.

Aug 25, 3:12 PM

I wonder what's the point for this overrated show to continue. It was entertaining etc. but also sometimes boring and what more can happen? 8.30+ score and 200+ ranking is too much for a show like this...

Sep 10, 12:25 AM

Wow, it’s seriously Winter 2020?

Does anyone have concrete info on Season 2 airing in the upcoming Winter ‘20 Season and not the Side-Story?

MAL has added it here too, so I suppose it’s been confirmed somewhere/somehow already?
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Sep 10, 10:37 AM

Iggin said:
It was probably added here by mistake, it hasn't been confirmed anywhere.

Right, that makes sense.

Sep 12, 3:28 AM
So, there will be two Kirara anime in winter 2020. So excited!

Sep 15, 10:09 AM
Tranquil

_MushiRock11_ said:
Iggin said:
It was probably added here by mistake, it hasn't been confirmed anywhere.

Right, that makes sense.

Did they mix it up with the "Heya Camp" shorts that will air january 2020? I'd be really happy if the actual S2 airs then.

Does anyone know how long it usually takes between a new season being confirmed and the announcement of the actual air date? It was almost a year since they announced S2 and still no news, feels weird.

If they want to air the shorts separately and follow the pattern of airing new stuff during the winter, does that mean we'll have to wait until 2021 at the earliest for S2?
Modified by sockerdricka, Sep 15, 10:17 AM

Sep 15, 10:14 AM

sockerdricka said:
Maybe they got it mixed up with the "Heya Camp" shorts that will air january 2020? Although I'd be really happy if the actual S2 airs then.

Yeah, I’ve a feeling they mixed it up. And yeah, I’d love for it to air in Winter too.

sockerdricka said:
Does anyone know long it usually takes for a new season to be confirmed to the actual air date being announced? It was almost a year since they announced S2 and still no news, feels weird.

If they want to air the shorts separately and follow the pattern of airing new stuff during the winter, does that mean we'll have to wait until 2021 for S2?

I doubt it’d take that long. Maybe sometime around Spring or Summer 2020. And it’s not that uncommon as far as I know, some shows never even get the promised sequel sadly.

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]