Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Goblin Slayer (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (20) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Oct 6, 2018 12:09 PM
Jan 2018
epidemia78 said:
Ziirf said:

Thanks, I won't continue then.

I've read 28 chapters of the manga. There's not that much rape, and it never gets worse than in chapter 1.

no point comparing it to the manga, the manga is more explicit then the LN , and there wont be any rape scenes as extreme as the manga,
Oct 6, 2018 12:12 PM
Jan 2018
GemTastical said:
epidemia78 said:

I've read 28 chapters of the manga. There's not that much rape, and it never gets worse than in chapter 1.

As someone who's read every manga chapter to date, it gets WAY willder than what's shown in episode 1 my dude.

its not going to be explicit like the manga , the LN is different to the regard on the rape stuff
Oct 6, 2018 12:13 PM

Apr 2015
Well, I was expecting a dark-fantasy anime and that's what we got! Damn this was brutal and I love it! (excluding the rape scene)

Lets be real though, rape scenes are never easy to watch and this was no exception. Personally I think if you plan to watch an Anime as dark as Goblin Slayer, you probably should expect some serious sensitive matters, like rape in this case.

Never underestimate the weak, cause before you know it, you'll be in a world of hurt. Especially when you have a horde to deal with.

I really like the sountrack a lot!
CeddyyBearrOct 6, 2018 1:08 PM
Oct 6, 2018 12:16 PM

Oct 2013
I don't really care about gore and rape, but PG-13 guys COME ON !
Who is the idiot who chose that rating
I remind you that even Made in Abyss is R17+
Oct 6, 2018 12:16 PM
Jan 2016
I think first episode was nice! Besides of being gore/dark! But its interesting having a diferent type of anime!

I had a lot of emotions watching this, that are rarely common, i have suffered and enjoyed at the same time! Its hard to understand, it show us completely how is an adventurous life, how the really goblins are!

I really expected the three that invited our MC to their group would die! And guild secretary knew that!

Goblin Slayer is really pro when it comes to goblins, but he was more talkative than i expect, and he easily acepted her as a partner!
Oct 6, 2018 12:18 PM

Oct 2012
Mattinator95 said:
GemTastical said:

As someone who's read every manga chapter to date, it gets WAY willder than what's shown in episode 1 my dude.

its not going to be explicit like the manga , the LN is different to the regard on the rape stuff

It's actually more explicit than the light novel. The LN doesn't go out of it's way to describe the rape stuff in any detail really. Most of the time it's "The goblins did it" and they'll have them stumble across the aftermath

We actually see it happening in the anime, like they depict it in the manga. The only difference between the anime and the manga thus far is the anime's too afraid to show nipples. Which, considering what was happening, is kind of hilarious.
Oct 6, 2018 12:19 PM
Mar 2017
A rather dark and intense start for this anime, despite the censorship, makes clear the intention of the rape and the massacre of the adventurers.
I did not feel sorry for the young adventurers because they were arrogant and their death was because of their own irresponsibility and lack of experience.
In the end, Priest learned a hard lesson, being an adventurer is a risk, do not underestimate the goblins and their environment. Goblin Slayer was a cruel and ruthless teacher but in the end Priest will remain an adventurer and will continue to accompany his savior.

The animation was quite decent, good work in the setting, I managed to create that environment of confinement and despair, Goblin Slayer was the most outstanding, the animation in his armor achieved that detail of antiquity for so many fights.
I hope that the following episodes continue to have a good quality as this first episode, apparently Goblin Slayer's adventures will be raw and bloodthirsty.
Oct 6, 2018 12:23 PM
Mar 2017
To say that they deserved it would be very bad of me, but ... they underestimated the Globins a lot. They should learn from the mentality that globin slayer has, kill before they kill you, be a couple of steps ahead by anticipating the situation and prepared to enter the cave. Although it hurts to see some children go to a place like this without being prepared, and that happens to them.

I think I'm the first to say this (I feel a whole SJW):
AND HIS PARENTS?
The question isn't "What anime do you like?" That is merely a list.
The question is "Why do you like it?" That tells a story. Your story.
Oct 6, 2018 12:26 PM

Jul 2014
I'm not sure if I'm impressed or shocked at how dark this first episode ended up, but it's certainly a bold way to begin a series in any event. What I like so far is that, other than a few explanations about the goblins and the different classes of adventurers, this was a fairly exposition-light opening, largely just getting straight to the point and trying to make us hate the goblins right off the bat. My only real complaint here would be that it was obvious from quite literally the moment they appeared that they would be killed off or otherwise never seen again; sure, it's not as if the show was trying to play its cards close to its chest with that, but it was still too obvious so as to remove some of the tension from what followed.

A good start in any case, and I'll be watching with interest to see what twists and turns this show takes going forward.
Oct 6, 2018 12:32 PM

Jan 2017
The priestess is so damn useless right now, but does she become more powerful over time?
Oct 6, 2018 12:33 PM

Nov 2014
I came into this knowing it was gonna be lame, but am still surprised at just how lame it is. Just more edgelord pandering with shoddy animation, bland OST, and no inspiration. People already pointed it out, but the expendables going out on that quest was super stupid considering the danger was common knowledge in this world. Also especially annoyed at how the setting is trying to pass as an actual fantasy world while constantly incorporating blatant RPG mechanics that just prevent you from ever taking the world seriously. Of course, people are still praising it for going 'all out' with the rape scenes, but imho that was pretty tame. Gotta keep that PG13 rating I guess?

And no, I'm not just salty because I didn't get to hear the new Mili song...
Oct 6, 2018 12:34 PM

Sep 2014
TIME TO KILL SOME GOBLINS!!!!

I'm impressed they didn't censor the hell out of the rape scene.
Looking forward to see how far they'll go with this series!
Oct 6, 2018 12:37 PM

Nov 2016
The priest is such a good girl, feeling bad for the goblin children despite of what happened to her and her party.

Even though I was expecting it to be violent, I still felt uncomfortable. I don't know if I'll drop this eventually, but I'll keep watching for now. (I watched all of Inuyashiki after all, so who knows...)
Oct 6, 2018 12:42 PM

Aug 2018
uninstallthegame said:
i'm amazed people are complaining about rape. so gory violence is good, but rape is no-no? okay...
I know right. It really gets me the ways the “Protect the Waifu League” is. Getting tortured, mutilated and hacked to pieces is all good fun, and let’s giggle and eat popcorn. But let there be one little titty or any hanky panky whatsoever, it’s as though Satan himself has appeared in the room and is about to cast all the viewer in to eternal damnation.
Oct 6, 2018 12:55 PM

Jun 2016
The CGI hurts a lot, only G-slayer has it xDDDD
Oct 6, 2018 12:55 PM

Jul 2014
I only read the first chapter of the manga some time ago so I already knew what I was getting into but my God, the rape was just as horrible or even more to see that the first time, at least I appreciate that they didn't show so much the girl's body as in the manga, I think that's already on the edge of the absurd and fetishistic.
What it does seem is that they cut the backstories or at least I remember the martial artist girl's one in the manga, but oh well, it doesn't really matter, I think those stories were more of a bait to make you feel worse for them so considering that they are only disposable characters, I prefer them to be as unknown as possible.
So, it was hard to watch but I still liked it (which is weird because I don't usually like this kind of thing) and I haven't read beyond this point but considering how it starts it seems like I'll have to mentally prepare for what's coming.

...also, this transition was very weird, like, the goblins beat the shit out of her, you even see axes between the silhouettes, you hear the girl's moaning and then you see her with just a few scratches and you're like, does the girl have super healing or something?
SkyLETVOct 6, 2018 5:48 PM
Oct 6, 2018 12:56 PM

Sep 2007
Dedy_Wicak_Sono said:

Well its just mal, negativity, and elitism, go to other forum for more positive review.

They are the same guys who love To Aru Majutsu no Index and vote 0 to others series so this one is on the best ranks.
Or they love Code Geass ... XD
Oct 6, 2018 12:59 PM
Jul 2018
uninstallthegame said:
i'm amazed people are complaining about rape. so gory violence is good, but rape is no-no? okay...

well, the show is supposed to be for kids mate, nobody expected it, only the manga readers, at first i thought this show was the borderline hentai of the season
Oct 6, 2018 1:03 PM

Dec 2014
Well, not bad ... didnt expect to adapt 18+ stuff... but music when he killed those goblins was nice and added to that a lot.
Cant wait for ep. when they reveal him, it was quite nice in manga.
Oct 6, 2018 1:04 PM
Oct 2018
You know an anime did a good adaptation when most of the reviews for episode one on crunchyroll were disgusted by the rape scenes. Means you followed the source material through and through... Good job White Fox... Good job... But no I absolutely loved the first episode felt like it captured the two mc's personalities perfectly.
Oct 6, 2018 1:05 PM

Mar 2016
The episode was okay. Though, I disliked a lot of things.

The girls being stripped and kidnapped seems unnecessary. It doesn't make the story seem scarier. Rather, it just looks like unwanted fan service.

The part where the protagonist peed was also unwanted fan service.

Why does she care so much about these people she just met? I don't care at all that they died. You could just tell that they weren't meant to be alive.

The designs were also boring. Why do they need to be moe? If you want to tell a horror story, you should probably use characters that look more adult. (Not moe adults, though.)

So far, this feels like it's a hentai with a slightly interesting plot attached.
Oct 6, 2018 1:07 PM
Jul 2018
FuMomo-kun said:

The girls being stripped and kidnapped seems unnecessary. It doesn't make the story seem scarier. Rather, it just looks like unwanted fan service.

Why does she care so much about these people she just met? I don't care at all that they died. You could just tell that they weren't meant to be alive.

The designs were also boring. Why do they need to be moe? If you want to tell a horror story, you should probably use characters that look more adult. (Not moe adults, though.)

So far, this feels like it's a hentai with a slightly interesting plot attached.

exactly lol, spot on review.

i thought i was watching on HH at first
Oct 6, 2018 1:14 PM

Aug 2013
Not a bad episode. A lot of gore in the first episode.

The guy who wanted to be a dragon slayer was skilled off in a brutal fashion.

Oct 6, 2018 1:15 PM
Aug 2018
Shows what you would expect when going into an isekai world, anything can kill or rape you, assuming that there is no fortitude stat buffing.
Oct 6, 2018 1:16 PM

Dec 2017
HisokaxMeruem said:
uninstallthegame said:

well, the show is supposed to be for kids mate, nobody expected it, only the manga readers, at first i thought this show was the borderline hentai of the season

it's named Goblin Slayer, mate. i don't know if kids watch at the rating first or the title, but the title clearly speaks that it will have some shit

abhutrash said:
I came into this knowing it was gonna be lame, but am still surprised at just how lame it is. Just more edgelord pandering with shoddy animation, bland OST, and no inspiration. People already pointed it out, but the expendables going out on that quest was super stupid considering the danger was common knowledge in this world. Also especially annoyed at how the setting is trying to pass as an actual fantasy world while constantly incorporating blatant RPG mechanics that just prevent you from ever taking the world seriously. Of course, people are still praising it for going 'all out' with the rape scenes, but imho that was pretty tame. Gotta keep that PG13 rating I guess?

And no, I'm not just salty because I didn't get to hear the new Mili song...

i can't disagree on the production value point, it was indeed bad. but..
-all the edge is super annoying at first, but explained later on (still, i can agree that it's not the best way to introduce the character or start the series)

-it's not common knowledge for the newcomers that think high of themselves like this group. they thought goblins are weak as fuck, yet reality showed them the truth (it's like a rat, you might think a rat is weak, but when there are 50 of them? 100? the pack will kill with no doubt)

-i can't say much about the RPG and fantasy stuff. i think you're complaining about the tavern and ranking systems? that's pretty RPG, ye. but if you talking about the classes and skill that's pretty fantasy to me. even lord of the rings is fantasy and it has all that shit. there's not gonna be any additional skill points which you can learn new skills bullshit and interface relations. and to mention GS really sucks at world building, it's mostly gonna be only about goblins, how they live and what they do. not much to it
Oct 6, 2018 1:18 PM

May 2016
I went into this expecting it to be pretty brutal and I wasn't disappointed. Sometimes you need to bite the bullet and acknowledge just how dark the real world can get and I'm glad White Fox didn't shy away from this idea. I'm honestly surprised though that Cruncyroll went with instead of Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet given the kind of people working there.

And for those of you who are disturbed by the rape scene, that is nothing compared to what you see in hentai. It really does make me laugh when we get turned on by blood and gore yet cringe when it comes to rape, something that happens all the time around the world.
"You talk too much. Think too much."
"I don't care how justified you think your reasons are. I won't tolerate liars or thieves."
"If you're not going to be nice to me, don't expect me to be nice to you."
"I'm a soldier, not a superhero. Don't ever think of me as one."
"The world doesn't revolve around you. Get that through your thick skull."
"People who live by their emotions go nowhere in their lives. They only find misery.
"If you don't like the way your life is than do something about it instead of sitting there feeling sorry for yourself."
"You want something go get it. Period."
Oct 6, 2018 1:20 PM

Aug 2008
Neat, darker Grimgar. It was quite disturbing but I'll take that. It's a breath of fresh air after so meany season of almost nothing but garbage and mediocrity. Please, just don't tell me that guy will die protecting goblin offspring after some bullshit change of heart...

Anyway, it's nice to see morons getting what was coming to them. I hope there will be also more of that aside from Goblin Slayer being unstoppable killing machine.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Oct 6, 2018 1:21 PM

Jan 2014
HumanPlank said:
Shows what you would expect when going into an isekai world, anything can kill or rape you, assuming that there is no fortitude stat buffing.
this aint isekai bruh

Jun 2016
Nice first episode. Animation, sound effects, and plot on point. Characterization could be better but it's too early anyway.
To those that were shocked: you know what you signed up for when you checked out a Dark Fantasy anime >.>

Feb 2015
Not sure is I agree with the animation issue's, it looked fine to me.

First episode didn't fuck about, if you didn't like the edgyness or violence then probably best go back to crappy battle Shounen.

In not expecting anything deep from this show but I think it's going to be a hell of a ride.
Oct 6, 2018 1:27 PM

Dec 2017
FuMomo-kun said:

damn, dude. they're kidnapped for breeding and stripping is depicting the lust and violence with which goblins are doing it. rape is not fanservice, man...

the girl peed herself out of fear, i don't know what weird fetishes you have to have to think of it as fanservice, my dude

why she cares? she's a noob, and she's a PRIESTESS. people like her usually are good-willed, no? a servant of god. and they also did some good by taking her into their party, so she's somehow attached to help them

not much to say about moe, you're right. every female character is moe, it's super unrealistic, but well that's not the main plot device here
Oct 6, 2018 1:29 PM
Oct 2018
I just read a review were someone expected Goblin Slayer to be exactly like Danmachi with being as romantic as that ROFL people really need to read the bio and reviews before watching lol
Oct 6, 2018 1:32 PM

Aug 2017
The episode was brutal lol.

Deaths, rape and killing kids.

It's just the way I like it.
NurguburuOct 6, 2018 1:54 PM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Oct 6, 2018 1:35 PM

Jul 2007
So people who complain about violence and rape should be really pissed off by Berserk and Game of Thrones.
Oct 6, 2018 1:36 PM

Oct 2013
uninstallthegame said:

why she cares? she's a noob, and she's a PRIESTESS. people like her usually are good-willed, no? a servant of god. and they also did some good by taking her into their party, so she's somehow attached to help them

Couldn't help myself
Oct 6, 2018 1:38 PM

Jan 2018
Lelouch0202 said:
I've heard this series is brutal and graphic but damn that was intense and just pure savage on so many levels.
Great start though.

I kinda knew the moment they formed that party with the guy boasting that he'd chased some goblins from a village that they were all gonna end up dead except for the priestess but I'm glad that the martial arts girl survived too even if she might scarred for life. :(

Goblin Slayer is pretty awesome, he was super badass. Big fan of red eye lines that they use with him, always love that stuff. xD

The episode definitely established the series with a pretty dark atmosphere despite the fairly colorful art. I don't know how dark it's gonna be but I hope they don't overplay the whole dark theme with mindless slaughter and brutality.

Looking forward to more.

I had no idea that it was dark themed gone in to the episode thinking that it's going to be another adventurers life anime was not expecting killing kids and rape
Oct 6, 2018 1:41 PM
Aug 2018
GreenBenjamin said:
HumanPlank said:
this aint isekai bruh
What I am trying to say is that if you were to be transported to that world making it an isekai, then reality is you could get killed or raped by anything.
Oct 6, 2018 1:43 PM
Mar 2018
HumanPlank said:
GreenBenjamin said:
this aint isekai bruh
What I am trying to say is that if you were to be transported to that world making it an isekai, then reality is you could get killed or raped by anything.

the most retarded post in this thread so far
Oct 6, 2018 1:47 PM

Nov 2014
uninstallthegame said:
i can't disagree on the production value point, it was indeed bad. but..
-all the edge is super annoying at first, but explained later on (still, i can agree that it's not the best way to introduce the character or start the series)

-it's not common knowledge for the newcomers that think high of themselves like this group. they thought goblins are weak as fuck, yet reality showed them the truth (it's like a rat, you might think a rat is weak, but when there are 50 of them? 100? the pack will kill with no doubt)

-i can't say much about the RPG and fantasy stuff. i think you're complaining about the tavern and ranking systems? that's pretty RPG, ye. but if you talking about the classes and skill that's pretty fantasy to me. even lord of the rings is fantasy and it has all that shit. there's not gonna be any additional skill points which you can learn new skills bullshit and interface relations. and to mention GS really sucks at world building, it's mostly gonna be only about goblins, how they live and what they do. not much to it
- Idk, I have a pretty high tolerance for edge and this one went well over it for me :/ No doubt they'll justify it as the story progresses, but that doesn't make the obvious tactic to grab attention any more bearable.

- Fair enough point using the rats as examples, but this didn't feel like too out of the ordinary of a situation to warrant the dumb kids getting completely blindsided. If you've been born and raised in a setting like this, news stories and cautionary tales similar to what happened can't be that unheard of. Monologue at the end of the episode even confirmed this. Then again, these are probably the dumb kids who sat in the back of class and thought they were too cool to listen to advice from adults. My bad for expecting much out of such expendable characters.

- Yeah, I'm referring to the tavern and ranking system, not the class/skill system. My suspension of disbelief can cover stuff like that; I'm not that much of a grump. xD. Main gripe though is referring to the background conversations in the tavern. Like, the extras are all: "Hey, some new Demon King showed up at this location. Good time to farm for EXP and gold" or some shit. Small detail, but it really clashed with any sense of realism the show might've been going for...

All that said, I recognize I'm not the audience for the show. Normally would've ignored a show like this, but I'm a die hard Mili fan and have to hear "Mob Mentality" (the OP) as soon as possible. :/
Oct 6, 2018 1:50 PM
Oct 2018
Hope can be easily crush, and that hope was for good animation and not to rush it...

I stop the first episode at 11th minute cause the animation style did not feel like it fits, also the tease trailer for it does not match at all. :(

the story that was shown was nice but I can't call this a dark atmosphere episode since it lack the chill to the spine...

it feels like a B-Movie in the rush to finish it, and cause of that I will not be watching anymore of it.
Oct 6, 2018 1:51 PM

Dec 2017
Titadou said:
uninstallthegame said:

Couldn't help myself

the punchline of the second pic is that the healer is tired of her party constantly dying to redo the quest again. i think most of MMORPG anime depict the healer class WRONG. if it really was an MMORPG, then there will be a resurrection after each time the party gets eliminated (like SAO GGO showed after being eliminated they go to tavern). if it was shown correctly, then the second picture healer would be absolutely correct

however, MMORPG anime shows them in a more fantasy manner, if you die in the party - YOU DIE. you not only fail the quest, you fucking wipe yourself out of existence, mate. animu MMORPG really can't get this shit right
Oct 6, 2018 1:52 PM

Apr 2015
Pretty entertaining.

The CGI wasn't really a bother to what people were talking about, it seems fine to me.

Looking forward to this!

White Fox doesn't disappoint
Oct 6, 2018 1:53 PM
Mar 2018
The episode would have been fine without the rape, it disgusted me to the point of nausea. I have a very strong aversion to rape in media (and in general), so this is not for me. I'm not taking the high ground here though, murder and torture bother me very little (in media).
Oct 6, 2018 1:55 PM

Jun 2017
Well now its time for the ultimate stand off

Who would win?

One goblin killin boi

One super powerful Goblin/hobgoblin/WhateverHeIsRightNow boi

One Chief of a whole army of Goblins girl

Or one silly goblin boi
Oct 6, 2018 2:00 PM

Aug 2018
Blue_Reaper said:

because they are cowards who's too afraid a fictional rape becomes reality in their life.
i bet these people are the same people who accuse people who enjoyed anime lolis are pedophile.
That's exactly my guess. I get the feeling with a lot of these folk on their high horses are ashamed of their own carnal desires, so they overcompensate and attack us in a vain hope that we won't suspect them.
Oct 6, 2018 2:07 PM

Dec 2017
abhutrash said:
uninstallthegame said:
- Idk, I have a pretty high tolerance for edge and this one went well over it for me :/ No doubt they'll justify it as the story progresses, but that doesn't make the obvious tactic to grab attention any more bearable.

- Fair enough point using the rats as examples, but this didn't feel like too out of the ordinary of a situation to warrant the dumb kids getting completely blindsided. If you've been born and raised in a setting like this, news stories and cautionary tales similar to what happened can't be that unheard of. Monologue at the end of the episode even confirmed this. Then again, these are probably the dumb kids who sat in the back of class and thought they were too cool to listen to advice from adults. My bad for expecting much out of such expendable characters.

- Yeah, I'm referring to the tavern and ranking system, not the class/skill system. My suspension of disbelief can cover stuff like that; I'm not that much of a grump. xD. Main gripe though is referring to the background conversations in the tavern. Like, the extras are all: "Hey, some new Demon King showed up at this location. Good time to farm for EXP and gold" or some shit. Small detail, but it really clashed with any sense of realism the show might've been going for...

All that said, I recognize I'm not the audience for the show. Normally would've ignored a show like this, but I'm a die hard Mili fan and have to hear "Mob Mentality" (the OP) as soon as possible. :/

Oct 6, 2018 2:12 PM

Jan 2014
abhutrash said:
Main gripe though is referring to the background conversations in the tavern. Like, the extras are all: "Hey, some new Demon King showed up at this location. Good time to farm for EXP and gold" or some shit. Small detail, but it really clashed with any sense of realism the show might've been going for...

I was more bothered by the fact that the Guild lady didn't just outright tell them it was a bad idea. "Don't do it, it is a common rookie mistake, and you will get hurt badly", really is not that hard to pronounce.

bastek66 said:
I just hope there won't be any pretentious overthinkers (especially from YT) that will try to convice anime-only that there is some depth. There is none. Goblin Slayer is just a Doom guy and selfinsert for watchers. Just more autistic over killing goblins.

Yeah, called it allready (>.<)

It has some HALO mixed in too though: the helmet (s)thingy and the background music.
"I'm a middle schooler bartender!"
- Mishima Hitomi
Oct 6, 2018 2:18 PM

Jan 2017
I heard a lotta great things about the manga so I was massively anticipating its anime adaptation; for a pg-13, that was bummer... Where else am I gonna get a dose of some goblin po*n. Still though, to be able to adapt this as a pg-13. Kudos to them.

Great introductory episode, sh*t gets real when introduced characters are killed in the first episode. Cant wait for next week

P.S.
Was there anyone else waiting for tomorrow to watch this 😅😅, I only realised an hour ago that seventh of October is well underway in japan.
Oct 6, 2018 2:24 PM

Sep 2014
With the hype created about this series I expected something.. AWESOME, but first episode was just okay. Nothing to judge at now since there'll be a lot of episodes to create final opinion after watching all of it. I hope it'll go more spicy with the time.
Oct 6, 2018 2:30 PM
May 2017
dumbasses guy who's only know about killing goblins? dude! read the manga and find out why this guy killing goblins for and whoever you want a Harem shit Fantasy,pls you could drop this one #sorryformaenglish
Pages (20) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 3, 2018

288 by Ronin_Alx »»
Apr 18, 4:49 PM

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2018

195 by Miki42 »»
Apr 1, 8:12 PM

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 29, 2018

372 by Tartyus »»
Mar 1, 11:22 AM

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 13, 2018

382 by azzther »»
Feb 26, 8:15 AM

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2018

197 by RGreatDanton »»
Feb 10, 5:53 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.