Yes, I drop anime a lot, and yes, I still like anime

Oct 5, 2018 11:06 PM
this doesn't come out until oct 9th

Oct 6, 2018 5:25 AM
because the new episode was a leak

Oct 6, 2018 9:03 AM

DirentaSkeet said:

That's annoying as hell, a leak is a leak and should still be in the system considering how big it was.
Feel Free to comment on my profile.

Oct 6, 2018 9:08 AM

Abominable said:
DirentaSkeet said:

That's annoying as hell, a leak is a leak and should still be in the system considering how big it was.

That makes no sense. You expect the devs of this website to change the official release date of an anime so your watched list pleases you?

Oct 6, 2018 9:18 AM

Abominable said:
DirentaSkeet said:

That doesn't matter. Leak is not the official airing start, it's when the episode airs on tv

Oct 6, 2018 9:47 AM

Lifeguard_wzrd said:
Abominable said:

That makes no sense. You expect the devs of this website to change the official release date of an anime so your watched list pleases you?

Yes, I do. That's why I posted this.
Feel Free to comment on my profile.

Oct 6, 2018 10:32 AM
Wakanim (French simulcast website, like Crunchyroll) aired the first episode this morning at 10am CET as a world premiere. I watched it legally there earlier today.

That's certainly why the episode was available online before it aired in Japan. Not technically a leak though.

Oct 8, 2018 5:04 PM

Abominable said:
Lifeguard_wzrd said:

Yes, I do. That's why I posted this.

You're a special kind of stupid, huh?
Modified by viktheone, Oct 8, 2018 5:28 PM

Oct 9, 2018 10:39 AM
Ellante said:
Wakanim (French simulcast website, like Crunchyroll) aired the first episode this morning at 10am CET as a world premiere. I watched it legally there earlier today.

That's certainly why the episode was available online before it aired in Japan. Not technically a leak though.

A world premiere still is not considered an official release date. Like the movies, you have premieres on Thursdays but the official release dates are on Fridays.