Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Angels of Death
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 24, 2018 1:10 AM
May 2017
I'm confused about the windows in this show. They look like they lead to the outside because of that giant ass moon that's always shown, but judging by how the characters don't consider them as potential escape routes, I guess that's not the case? Are the moon and night sky just projections on a wall or something?

Regarding this specific episode, meh. I like how Rachel's backstory was handled but the whole thing with her running and setting traps for Zack was kind of silly. The on/off gunpoints were also kind of silly and seemed to be padding for time a little.
Oct 29, 2018 6:22 AM

Jul 2016
The doctor is as creepy as ever and Zack is finally using his brain a little and showing some emotions and at long last we got to see Rachels backstory
Nov 6, 2018 8:41 AM

May 2012
Damn this really got dark very fast in this special episode, maybe that's why they didn't include it in the TV release... Pretty impressive development and I really do wonder what happens next!
Nov 18, 2018 6:16 AM
Jun 2017
This was really dark and interesting!
Rachel's past is definitely fucked up! Her dad was such an ass to her and I'm glad she shot him! Good to see more of her past and her floor as well!
There are things I'm still questioning but I guess I'm gonna watch to see what happens next!
Nov 25, 2018 1:11 PM

Jan 2015
They are all psychopaths in this anime. There is no hope xD.
What a plot twist.
Jul 14, 2019 5:20 AM

May 2016
I was just planning on posting at the last episode this time but this was rather entertaining, even more so than the majority of the previous episodes.

Ray's morbid sewing habit wasn't a means of her to cope with the feeling of losing something forever like what was implied but it's actually her way of completely controlling someone under her every wish. Her parents were insufferable so I wasn't too surprised that she ended up that way but to think that her whole journey was about controlling Isaac and having him do everything she pleases instead of the initial deathwish she had which could've been fulfilled by the time they reached Eddie's room made sense.

Danny better get shot mid-sentence because I really dislike it when he wags out that tongue of his.

May 17, 2020 4:12 AM

Jul 2016
ErnaSB said:
They are all psychopaths in this anime. There is no hope xD.
What a plot twist.

I am still trying to work out why I have watched this the whole way through... bit of punishment really.
Sep 2, 2020 3:31 PM
Jun 2013
so the twist is rachel is a psychopath to. I mean I figured from the start she killed her parents but didn't figure she was a little monster herself killing animals and putting them back together. Everyone is a monster in this show it seems. This show stop being somewhat fun after they killed the puzzle lady and now its just dragging.
Oct 20, 2020 2:12 PM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
Everyone in this anime has completely lost it wtf oO
And I am almost sure she shot Danny.

At least I hope so. Not bcs I dont want something bad happening to zack but I want to see Danny suffer and keeping his mouth closed it's irritating

Oct 28, 2020 2:35 PM
Oct 2017
I knew she had done something terrible and somebody hurt her. I still don't like how she hid it from Zack.

I been figured something is wrong with everyone in this show
Nov 23, 2020 7:32 AM
Apr 2020
I don't know what to say about this episode. Rachel is a very smart person and I did not expect her to have such a story but it made me dislike this anime more than I already do.
Jul 14, 2022 2:22 PM

Jan 2020
Alright, so Rachel didn't kill (both) her parents. But, apparently she killed a puppy, pull out its insides, and then sewed it up like a pseudo-doll. Which almost seems worse.

I still don't really understand what the point is? Rachel stayed on the top floor but got upset and descended to Zack's floor where she hoped to be killed? But also, whoever reaches her floor she kills? So it's hard to tell if she's playing her own game and toying with Zack, or what.

This shit just doesn't make much sense.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Aug 23, 2022 11:17 AM
May 2021
It was actually really interesting, but also i was sooo confused. Why all that things happen in one chapter.
Dec 13, 2022 1:16 PM
Nov 2021
Tenso demais esse episódio, e ele foi só na conversa. No caso eu já sabia o passado dela, mas mesmo assim, foi tenso também.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Satsuriku no Tenshi Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2018

166 by Nelelelen »»
Apr 7, 4:23 PM

Poll: » Satsuriku no Tenshi Episode 1 Discussion

TheFreycook - Aug 8, 2018

36 by Elise_Eleanor237 »»
Mar 22, 6:09 PM

Poll: » Satsuriku no Tenshi Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 10, 2018

69 by RKASHYAP621 »»
Nov 2, 2023 9:09 AM

» Is it good or bad?

egosumjohn - Jul 31, 2023

30 by IkaruFox »»
Sep 16, 2023 12:31 PM

Poll: » Satsuriku no Tenshi Episode 4 Discussion

TheFreycook - Aug 9, 2018

25 by Waifuspls547 »»
Sep 8, 2023 9:22 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.