Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Yagate Kimi ni Naru Episode 1 Discussion

Nov 25, 10:46 AM

incisorr said:
i don't have what to do and animes like these are always on my radar and then i saw people comparing this to citrus for some reason while even saying it's better than citrus, which was amazing from start to finish with a little hiccup in the middle so i decided i'll start watching this as there are only 4 eps left so i won't wait that long for the conclusion

that being said, the first episode was goddamn awful...? boring characters, boring setting and their interactions were shit and then this chick breaks character completely and the way it was portrayed was so bad.
I'm not gonna judge teh anime by 1 episode but citrus ep 1 was 300 times better than this

If you like a more upbeat show like Cirtus, this one might bore you a little since it is a slow burn kind of show where it slowly build up the plot and character. (which ended up made it better than Cirtus). You just need to keep watching. What doesn't make sense right now will get explained in the future and you're supposed to be confused by that one girl action.

Modified by Marina2, Nov 25, 10:50 AM

Nov 27, 8:19 AM
Review Moderator
Blicky Stiffy Uh

This show has the most beautiful artstyle I've seen in a long time. The episode itself was a promising start although that confession scene went 0-100 in a flash. I can't help but notice that the beginning was eerily similar to the first episode of Citrus (Touko even bears a striking resemblance to Mei). Hoping there's less drama than Citrus though because that's what made it less enjoyable for me.

Nov 29, 12:32 AM

B-E-A-U-TIFUL

Man, why did I start watching this almost 2 months late? I just try this out of curiosity coz its the top #1 weekly anime on Animetrending.com. I was like, what is this anime? #1 topping SAO, Goblin Slayer, Bunny, and To Aru? This must be good.

No regret. After the episode 1, I was craving for more yuri episodes. Good thing there's already a lot of episodes available. Animation is so great. I feel like I'm watching a movie. The lighting, details, and even some background noises are very well made.

The cliff hanger at the end.

I'm not a fan of Yuri but this one definitely gets me.

Nov 29, 2:24 PM

Marina2 said:
incisorr said:
i don't have what to do and animes like these are always on my radar and then i saw people comparing this to citrus for some reason while even saying it's better than citrus, which was amazing from start to finish with a little hiccup in the middle so i decided i'll start watching this as there are only 4 eps left so i won't wait that long for the conclusion

that being said, the first episode was goddamn awful...? boring characters, boring setting and their interactions were shit and then this chick breaks character completely and the way it was portrayed was so bad.
I'm not gonna judge teh anime by 1 episode but citrus ep 1 was 300 times better than this

If you like a more upbeat show like Cirtus, this one might bore you a little since it is a slow burn kind of show where it slowly build up the plot and character. (which ended up made it better than Cirtus). You just need to keep watching. What doesn't make sense right now will get explained in the future and you're supposed to be confused by that one girl action.

creidt where its due

definitely getting way better with every single episode, it's funny because the anime sort of blooms into me after the first ep which i disliked a lot

still don't see why people hate on citrus or compare it to it but i know people are generally not very bright ...
lots of music -

click for mmo history, minus the drama -

Dec 2, 5:16 AM

Ah, I'm happy I've checked it out.
I was afraid it will be boring (bc high school romance, I'm a bit too old for that) but it was very heartwarming.

Dec 6, 5:16 AM

A confession in the first episode?! Holy shit.

Myers-Briggs Type: ESTP
My profile has hentai GIFs~

Filter my list by fetish:
ass - boxing - bunny - catfight - s&m - wrestling

Dec 6, 6:51 PM

Well this looks promising. The animation is top tier too.

Man deserves a pat in the back after waiting for a month but just got rejected by Koito.

Dec 13, 7:27 PM

wow just the first ep and already this is a great anime Adaptation, the art style is pretty much like the manga not to mention the overall animation and all is amazing , the music fits really good the voice are pretty much what i expected

and its just amazing

i had only started reading the manga earlier this year as i was looking for something since citrus was ending and happen to find this series and have to say i really do like it over citrus but i still do like citrus alot (glad its getting a sequel)

but anyway this Adaptation is already beautiful and looking forward to watching it
"one step at a time"

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]