Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 4, 2018 6:39 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wobbly video from bunny walker again it seems. And even some never before seen (by them) very big gap combing problems as well this time.

Hmm why the old man's eyes were mosaiced? What is this, an AV?
Clearly messing around with that joint problem, the pussy is not a joint XD

Tanned gyaru must of worn most skimpy micro bikini or bal a to get that kind of untanned region just barely covering g her areola.
Never before seen disconnection in the untanned region left by the bikini string!

Pantsus seemed inadequate for covering the whole crotch as the sides of labia Were not covered.

Legs and ass were a good muscular toned shape. the head and body of the girls are too long most of the time, but they were not super tall or anything so i thought it to be a disproportionate look

Surprisingly it was animated by t-rex. The shading style is most different being smooth and fuzzy/blurred. Personally I found it made the body look plain or flat and didn't like it. Also the pantsu was too light and faint.

Music, particularly the drumming(?) Was way too fancy and distracting in the h scenes.

the h action was way too rushed.

And the characters did not stand out at all due to being way too rushed as well.
User-sanOct 4, 2018 6:43 AM
Oct 5, 2018 9:31 AM

Apr 2016
Tanned gyaru was the pinnacle of this episode.
Oct 5, 2018 10:30 AM

Apr 2016
Busted my nuts on the gyaru.
Oct 7, 2018 4:57 AM

Nov 2010
Gyarus and old men are always a winning combination.
Oct 7, 2018 6:07 AM
Sep 2018
Studio T-Rex kinda dissapoints me on this one, tbh. I've seen better works from them. I know they can do better.

"I masturbate to anime girls! Do you wanna be my friend?" - Lost Pause aka Noble. 2017
Oct 7, 2018 3:04 PM

Sep 2011
Offbrand_Anime said:
Studio T-Rex kinda dissapoints me on this one, tbh. I've seen better works from them. I know they can do better.

True.

There are few scenes here that are kinda okay but most of it are weird compared to their other works.

Nov 1, 2018 9:59 AM

Apr 2011
H-scenes are way too short to be enjoyable for me.

Its crap.
Aug 10, 2020 7:19 PM
Jun 2020
I dont like it cuz of the old geezers
Jul 8, 2023 10:30 PM
Jun 2023
Oh man they got straight to the point and very easy to bust a nut. I loved the old men too *chefs kiss*

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kyonyuu JK ga Ojisan Chinpo to Jupo Jupo Iyarashii Sex Shitemasu. Episode 2 Discussion

Hentai - Oct 31, 2018

8 by sleepyplant »»
Sep 5, 2023 3:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.