Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 3, 2018 2:28 PM

Nov 2008
This is of course the most important part of shipping.

ZackRay basically opened my eyes to "A ship doesn't HAVE to be healthy for me to ship it". They just need

1. to care about each other, which they do and

2. have amazing chemistry....which they also do as well.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Oct 6, 2018 11:24 PM

Feb 2011
Well the biggest word I have to say why I ship them so badly is because: they both discover what "love" is for the first time of their lives after knowing each other : in how both of them were born to this world without knowing how it feels to be loved: as eahc episodes goes by, our ship grows much more stronger and continue to built more reasoning why I'm so overly ship Zack x Ray Together so much!!!

In conclusion, they both need one another in their lives and they are complete having each other. They both were brought to the building for them to meet each other: fate has other plans of them than what they thought at first when they made an awkward promise that change everything for the better : as fate has it they both are meant for each other and are destined to meet so they can finally experience knowing how it feels being "truly alive".
sweetangieOct 7, 2018 2:18 AM
Oct 13, 2018 12:45 AM

Feb 2011
I was about to post this in the episode 14 discussion but my ship discussion got too carried away: so I decided to post it here where all Zack x Ray shippers are all gather and hear some of my crazy thoughts about the latest, lol!!! <3
Oct 13, 2018 10:16 AM

Nov 2008
ENGAGEMENT KNIFE

"Here's a naifu to be my waifu. NOW YOU'RE MY NAIFU WAIFU.

They are soul mates FOR SURE, yes. xD

I hate when people try to make them into siblings cause F*CKING NOPE. It's a far more intimate relationship.....even if both haven't quite realized it.

I think Ray knows.....as for Zack, he cares for her...but he hasn't figured out what kind of caring it is. Time can fix that. It's not like he's ever going to bond with anyone else. xD

They are both just lost kids, starved for affection, now that they have found either other, they're going to need each other badly.....for sure.

Oct 14, 2018 9:10 PM

Feb 2011
@Chiibi OMG I swear it's so intentional, Zack knows what's doing when he gave his knife to Ray, is his way of saying "Ray, you belong to me now and FOREVERMORE" THEY ARE PARTIALLY MARRIED THE MOMENT WHEN ZACK MADE A VOW TO RAY IN EP 14 : UNTIL SHE'S READY TO DIE, THEY WILL ALWAYS AND FOREVER BE TOGETHER: ZACK WILL NEVER LEAVE HER SIDE AND SO AS RAY "UNTIL DEATH DO THEM PART." ( I SWEAR HIS EPISODE BROUGHT WHAT'S IN THEIR RELATIONSHIP ALL ALONG, LOL!!!!!! Even though he quite dense to know what he already feels deep within him ( it's because it's the first he has a special bond towards someone he truly cares about) but his actions already shown us his own way of expressing his affections. Speaking Zack, I'm super curious what Zack was going to say in ep 12 when the priest asked him why he want to leave the building [ b] with Rachel [/b] , Zack had a warm smile after he remembers the times he spend with Ray and how close his relationship with her when he answered: " because she's" then he hold back: I mean SERIOUSLY ZACK WE WANT TO KNOW!!!!( now he's being shy about it, how adorable ,lol) Ray is someone very important to him, he has to realize it and admit it: he can't hide how he feels it's all there rather he likes it or not, I'm positive at one point we will get to see more of his deep affections he has towards her ( maybe by the next episode, OMG YES, PLEASE!!!!!!!), just like what we already seen in Ray: I'm ready with a tissue in my hand: I get very sentimental when it comes to pairing I ship so badly like Zack x Ray in how beautiful their relationship really is, it's so cute I can't help it. ;_;
sweetangieOct 19, 2018 12:48 AM
Oct 26, 2018 3:57 PM

Feb 2011
SPOILERS OF THE ENDING!!!!!!!!!!
sweetangieOct 28, 2018 1:28 AM
Oct 26, 2018 6:28 PM

Nov 2008
"KILL ME/ I'LL KILL YOU" IS JUST CODE FOR "I LOVE YOU." XD

Oct 28, 2018 1:37 AM

Feb 2011
Chiibi said:
"KILL ME/ I'LL KILL YOU" IS JUST CODE FOR "I LOVE YOU." XD

OH YES, THAT'S DEFINITELY THEIR HIDDEN MESSAGE BEHIND THOSE WORDS: HAVING EACH OTHER IS THEIR ENTIRE WORLD: ONLY THEY UNDERSTAND AND EXPRESS THEIR AFFECTIONS TO ONE ANOTHER,NO ONE ELSE, TOGETHER THEY ARE COMPLETE JUST LIKE THAT BEAUTIFUL BLUE FULL MOON AT THE END, IT SYMBOLIZE THEIR ENTIRE HEART AND SOUL : RAY X ZACK WILL ALWAYS BE TOGETHER IN BOTH LIFE AND DEATH, ALWAYS AND FOREVER!!!!!!! xD
Feb 14, 2020 12:43 AM
Feb 2015
I fell in love with their weird relationship which eventually grew to something beautiful <3

It was a good choice to watch this serie!
Feb 15, 2020 1:31 PM

Nov 2008
Junelovesanime said:
I fell in love with their weird relationship which eventually grew to something beautiful <3

It was a good choice to watch this serie!

Thank you for participating and joining. xD

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» So...there's this thing called 'Picrew'

Chiibi - Feb 15, 2020

0 by Chiibi »»
Feb 15, 2020 1:36 PM

» Official Content

Chiibi - Oct 3, 2018

11 by Chiibi »»
Sep 30, 2019 9:55 PM

» Fan Content

Chiibi - Oct 3, 2018

11 by Chiibi »»
Dec 22, 2018 7:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.