Forum Settings
Forums

You are lying about wanting to have a real Yandere gf

Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Post New Reply
Oct 9, 2018 2:07 PM

Elfezen said:
I would love to spend every moment with Juuzou Suzuya from Tokyo Ghoul, it's not a girl and im not a girl either but since its kind of a trap its still hetero i guess lol, Juuzou made me more obssessed with it than any acctual female for some reason

Traps are gay and so are you for being attracted to one, just accept it my dude
SUPER CUTIE SUPER STAR

Oct 9, 2018 3:20 PM
Grim Anime Fan

same way people want loli in real life. By that they mean 2D loli in real life form. Which doesn't exist.

Same with Yandere, those who love yandere, want 2D Yandere charcater in real life form. Which doesn't exist.

Most simply want real life Anime character :3 Not actual real person. Cuz 3D sucks right?

but that to that,

what if I want Yangire rather than Yandere?

Oct 9, 2018 4:39 PM

DesolatePsyche said:
same way people want loli in real life. By that they mean 2D loli in real life form. Which doesn't exist.

Same with Yandere, those who love yandere, want 2D Yandere charcater in real life form. Which doesn't exist.

Most simply want real life Anime character :3 Not actual real person. Cuz 3D sucks right?

but that to that,

what if I want Yangire rather than Yandere?

then like, whatever man
you do you
some peeps in this thread have shit taste and actually believe that tsundere is best dere but like whatever everyone has their own opinion and you can have that
some peeps want a murderous waifu who loves you
some peeps want a murderous waifu that wants to murder you too
SUPER CUTIE SUPER STAR

Oct 9, 2018 4:44 PM

Yeah, I would be lying if I said I wanted a girlfriend who moonlights as a yandere.

Oct 9, 2018 4:49 PM

KatsutoSaki said:
I see you're underestimating sadists.

Sadists like causing harm to others. Masochist like it when others harm them.

Oct 9, 2018 6:13 PM
Mutated Elitist

A somewhat realistic Yandere would be intriguing. A girl who's mentally damaged and over-reacts would be quite a challenge emotionally, but sticking with her through it and helping her come to terms with her issues (assuming she even realizes she has problems) might be rewarding.

That said, no sane person is seriously going to be interested in Yuno Gasai. A more 'realistic' Yandere would be along the lines of Misaka Ackerman or Shion Sonozaki, people who can function as long as they aren't pushed to a brink.
"I'd take rampant lesbianism over nuclear armageddon or a supervolcano any day." ~nikiforova

Oct 9, 2018 6:21 PM

I think the reason why yandere is romanticized is due to the overall loyalty and possessiveness which is partly ideal. I think the violent part ruins it though.

Oct 9, 2018 10:20 PM

OP you have way too much time on your hands.

Oct 9, 2018 11:51 PM

InsaneLeader13 said:
A somewhat realistic Yandere would be intriguing. A girl who's mentally damaged and over-reacts would be quite a challenge emotionally, but sticking with her through it and helping her come to terms with her issues (assuming she even realizes she has problems) might be rewarding.

That said, no sane person is seriously going to be interested in Yuno Gasai. A more 'realistic' Yandere would be along the lines of Misaka Ackerman or Shion Sonozaki, people who can function as long as they aren't pushed to a brink.

I agree, and think that, to be honest, that can be applied to some of the other tropes as well.

Oct 9, 2018 11:58 PM

What the fuck is this thread though? LOL.
I ain't risking my life in a toxic abusive relationship, though she won't cheat on me... wait.
You're right, OP. I don't want to do any of those things, especially with a Yandere who is my girlfriend.
Modified by AnimePixelz, Oct 10, 2018 12:01 AM

Oct 10, 2018 12:28 AM

we really out here gatekeeping having an imaginary girlfriend
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Oct 17, 2018 5:58 PM

degenerate said:
we really out here gatekeeping having an imaginary girlfriend

Of course we are. What else do we have to do with our lives?

Oct 18, 2018 12:46 PM
Resident Yandere

A true masochist would enjoy it none the less. :P

Oct 18, 2018 1:14 PM

i just don’t wanna died in general.

you know, just give me dere...

Oct 18, 2018 1:18 PM
Lazy

Yeah I wanted a yandere bf instead, my bad.

Oct 18, 2018 1:22 PM
Forum Moderator
My ex had yandere-like traits. Being with such a girl made me appreciate my single status more than ever before.

Oct 19, 2018 1:56 AM

I don't lie... I just don't say it in the first place :)

Pages (2) « 1 [2]