Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Overlord (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Nov 16, 2022 2:05 AM

Jul 2022
I would love to see people find out that Momo is actually Ains. To see if there is any reaction in Ains, my thing to want to see something sad. xd
Dec 24, 2022 12:34 AM
Dec 2022
Even better knowing there's another season
Dec 29, 2022 1:09 PM

Nov 2010
Albedo is so beautiful all the time! Too bad; she doesn't have a lot of scenes this season.
I wonder who was pretending to be Momon, Demiurge?
Best season so far. It looks like Ainz's inhumanity has escalated, or maybe it was always like this. But yeah, his actions this season were interesting. He's no longer a typical isekai protagonist.
I hope his wish to meet another powerful player like him will happen in future seasons. As much as I like seeing him roflstomp this world, I want some drama too, and I like to see someone give him a hard time for once. This reminds me of Rance X. I can't wait to play that game.
9/10
Feb 13, 2023 5:15 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Can't say I'm satisfied with how everything turned out.
Mar 16, 2023 8:51 AM

Jul 2012
Too bad that Stronof has to die, but I guess he will be back (revived) at some point next time..
N at the end..
Thats called "controlled opposition" looks like.. (faking momon scene) 😮

The king is too stupid to notice Stronof warning and keep going on war.. 😡
Really stupid and the most blamed on those kingdom is the king itself..
The hell with fraction if u lose your kingdom.. Better just give one city 🥱

May 8, 2023 2:58 AM

Sep 2012
i haven't mentioned this before but:
actually momon was unnecessary for what they are using him for, if Ainz in this situation would show nice side it would calm the ppl, like Albedo acts same way but Ainz stops her and gives her hes point of view front of the ppl
May 8, 2023 2:59 AM

Sep 2012
White_Alice said:
Too bad that Stronof has to die, but I guess he will be back (revived) at some point next time..
N at the end..
Thats called "controlled opposition" looks like.. (faking momon scene) 😮

The king is too stupid to notice Stronof warning and keep going on war.. 😡
Really stupid and the most blamed on those kingdom is the king itself..
The hell with fraction if u lose your kingdom.. Better just give one city 🥱
Stronof was dumb to, to refuse hes offer to join him

if ur knight ur duty is to protect hes ppl u accept otherwise ur disgrace of a knight
May 20, 2023 3:44 AM

Jan 2017
So this is how it feels like challenging the Elite 4 with your Level 5 starter.
(⁠☞⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠☞ YouTube @ The Pirate Collector ԅ⁠(⁠ ͒⁠ ⁠۝ ͒⁠ ⁠)⁠ᕤ
Jun 26, 2023 12:14 PM

Mar 2017
I enjoy this anime but one of its biggest problems is the fact that I can’t stand anyone from Re-Estize and therefore that weakens any conflict that’s meant to be raised by caring about the fate of both them AND the Nazarick inhabitants
Sep 20, 2023 1:30 PM

Mar 2022
Pretty much looking forward to Season 4, I’m getting really close to finishing the series as a whole. Poor Stronoff, he was such a guy with honour I really did think he was gonna last until the end of the series but afraid not. I mean Ainz being overpowered was expected but he finished the fight before it could even begin at all. I don’t know why people needed to focus on the CGI a lot during like the second half of this show but hey I was able to at least look past it at the very least, again the CGI is crap but I didn’t let it hinder my enjoyment of this season which has been consistently good throughout I do think. I’m not gonna say people who complained about this season were wrong but I think I understand where they are coming from when they say it focused on stuff that wasn’t about the Tomb of Nazarick more specifically Enri, the goblin army and the Emperor being the main focus for the most part. I think it might be just the concept of just Ainz Oal Gown just being so overpowered and essentially turning into an evil character that it’s hard to wrap their head around, again I see what they mean by that. But at the same time Ainz did have a lot of badass moments I feel and in this season we got a taster of what his power is like on an entire army and we saw him manage to conquer an entire region of the world itself at the end.

I come into Overlord for it’s characters and it’s world-building and it certainly doesn’t disappoint me here. It was epic as always I will say it will get an 8 from me just like the previous two seasons did. It’s pretty much still got the momentum going as far as I’m concerned.
Oct 16, 2023 6:24 PM
Feb 2022
Adiós Gazef Stronoff. Fuiste un buen guerrero fiel a tu reino hasta el final. Me hubiese gustado que Ains le dejase atacar un poco a Stronoff, para que pudiese darle una mejor despedida. Ahora a nacido el nuevo país soberano de Nazarick.
Dec 10, 2023 3:50 AM

Nov 2023
Gahhdamn Ainz sama is so owwrful
Dec 11, 2023 12:25 AM
May 2023
greaty sereis good story progression it is great
Dec 19, 2023 3:47 PM
Dec 2023
Ao meu ver só falta uma coisa pra obre ser perfeita, nao sei como esta a novel, mas falta motivos pro Ainz fazer o que faz, ok ele nesse mundo não é mais humano e parece que seus institos não deixam ele ter empatia por eles (humanos) mas na primeira temporada ele ajuda a vila por achar que era o certo. Agora parece que ele não quer mais encontrar outros jogadores ou antigos companheiros, a carnificina que ele gera parece sem motivo, faltou no anime mostrar o desenvilvimento maior que uma simples desculpa para não se importar com humanos porquê ainda no fundo ele é um humano os pensamentos dele ainda é de um humano, meio que isso é meio sem logica, e o autor meio que faz a gente ter uma raiva dele, mostrando personagens com uma bela historia mas que no fim tras sempre o mesmo final. Acho que faltou algumas coisas pra obra ser perfeita.
Jan 9, 1:39 PM
May 2020
well that's the end of season 3, they really out in the open about to create their own country now i guess
Jan 28, 2:10 PM
May 2021
This season was defo better than the last season! Enjoyed it!
Feb 6, 4:44 AM
Nov 2018
all of overlord is a goddamn masterpiece of fiction
Feb 12, 10:06 AM
Nov 2016
No clue why this has a 7.92 rating.
The pace is beyond garbage, entire episodes wasted on useless new fodder characters that die an ep later, awful CGI throughout the show. No cliffhangers, no thrill, no humor. Nothing.

It's not even worth a watch (which would be a 6/10 in my book), because the bad outweighs the good in this show. Every other episode feels like filler and the few that don't, entice you to fast forward to avoid boring dialogue and CGI.

On to S4 i go. With rock bottom expectations.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Overlord III Episode 2 Discussion

ichii_1 - Aug 8, 2018

42 by VickRune »»
Mar 3, 12:18 AM

Poll: » Overlord III Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2018

220 by BlueSnow93 »»
Feb 12, 9:16 AM

Poll: » Overlord III Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2018

177 by BlueSnow93 »»
Feb 12, 8:51 AM

Poll: » Overlord III Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2018

166 by BlueSnow93 »»
Feb 12, 8:20 AM

Poll: » Overlord III Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2018

585 by BlueSnow93 »»
Feb 12, 7:56 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.