Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 2, 2018 2:48 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So we got to see a bit of fighting against those Diamond Kingdom guys.

Got to see William from Golden Dawn in action though. That's a rare sight to see considering how skilled he is. I think the episode only gave a glimpse of his powers. William really is one of those guys that has a mysterious aura...
Oct 2, 2018 4:04 AM

Jun 2009
hmm why should it be any diffrent from before. doubt it will get better anyways hope just it doesnt take too long too be finnished
Oct 2, 2018 4:46 AM
Feb 2017
So how many more episode of black clover are coming
Oct 2, 2018 6:04 AM

Jul 2017
Not the worst episode from this show, but it was uninteresting.

I love the ending song's beat. It's catchy. OP wasn't the best but it was good.
Oct 2, 2018 6:05 AM
Jan 2017
Opening is done by a 16 year old on her Debut Album pretty good song if you listen to it more then 1 or 2 times apart from that the episode seemed to be very well paced Magic is looking a little different! hopefully the animations continue !
Oct 2, 2018 6:15 AM
Jan 2017
the new op and ed are great and the op is more about Vanessa so i think we will see her story soon and i hope they continue airing the anime until it all finished no need for season 2
Oct 2, 2018 6:24 AM

Jan 2008
Kannei said:
hmm why should it be any diffrent from before. doubt it will get better anyways hope just it doesnt take too long too be finnished
tanish36 said:
So how many more episode of black clover are coming

It's probably going until it catches up to the anime. The series was supposed to end already, but was allowed to continue until completion like One Piece. Since that's essentially the case right now, we've got another 100 episodes or so to get through. It'd be less, but we had filler and padding for a number of the starting episodes.

Today's episode was chapter 77, but they added the final page of chapter 78 as this episode's ending scene.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Oct 2, 2018 6:25 AM

Jul 2013
New OP/ED are nice, but will have to give them a time till I get used to them, especially after the previous ones. Loved the focus on Vanessa (since next arc will treat about her).

Gotta love Lotus, those pesky youngsters, leaving the old generation behind. n old man can't catch a break (also notices how Yami looks like 40 despite being 28, wut).
Yuno and Asta sane rivalry is great to see. Like Yuno is still the same despite how much he has progressed.

What will vangeance hide behind that mask...
Oct 2, 2018 6:33 AM

Feb 2013
I don't think Vangeance is Licht but he has to be a bad guy, Yami can't be wrong.
Oct 2, 2018 6:42 AM
Aug 2015
I like the new opening song, unfortunately they reused some scenes from the previous OPs. They even copying some scenes from Ao no Exorcist lol.
Oct 2, 2018 7:06 AM
Jan 2018
Judging by the opening as a manga reader, we still have ALOT more episodes to go lol.
Oct 2, 2018 7:41 AM
Jun 2017
Well to begin with the new OP and ED OST are nice, and upom watching the new OP osT ,it focuses on Vanessa so perhaps we knew that the future episodes will be all about her. Hmmm!!! Looking forward to it..

To the story itself, it has been a while since i have seen yuno fight and his magic became more powerful than the last time they have an appearance (the dungeon part)...

And the interesting part- on how Captain vangeance do his fight, and what i can say is that that tree magic looks cool and great, i mean using enemy power to activate that large tree.. hahaha...

And the captain yami and captain vangeance talk- ohh will he removed his mask? Hahaha...im excited to see what the next episode look like.
Oct 2, 2018 7:54 AM

Jun 2009
renzospark said:
I like the new opening song, unfortunately they reused some scenes from the previous OPs. They even copying some scenes from Ao no Exorcist lol.

omg i skipped the op soo havent seen that
why the ruin the great op of ane by stealing their stile and make it bad ?
Oct 2, 2018 7:57 AM

Jun 2009
also in the charmy special weird way too copy enel the god of skypia and make it weird pls stop making paradodies of great animes you too worse too do it
better you leave it and stop wasting your time anime black clover
YOUR NOT FUNNY JUST A Fly that wont go away
Oct 2, 2018 9:43 AM

Apr 2016
After seeing the op , i cant wait for next arc
BRAWLERS
Oct 2, 2018 9:58 AM

Jun 2014
Don't really care for the new OP or ED.

The episode itself wasn't all that great or interesting either, until the very end with Yami requesting that William remove his mask.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Oct 2, 2018 10:02 AM

Jun 2016
Kannei said:
renzospark said:

omg i skipped the op soo havent seen that
why the ruin the great op of ane by stealing their stile and make it bad ?

this op was great aswell your point?
Oct 2, 2018 10:08 AM

Jan 2014
Yami suspect William Vangeance is Licht, but I doubt that. they have different magic element though. I never seen one people that could control two magic element.
Oct 2, 2018 10:13 AM

Nov 2016
Ulquiorra said:
I don't think Vangeance is Licht but he has to be a bad guy, Yami can't be wrong.

I can't help, but think it's him after all.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 2, 2018 11:47 AM

Jan 2018
As usual, good opening and ending.
Can't wait for this arc! This will be interesting.
Oct 2, 2018 1:23 PM

May 2015
I love how Yami believes his gut instinct. I love his character.

I don't think Vengeance and Licht are the same person, but they give off the same vibe..
Oct 2, 2018 1:59 PM
Jan 2018
thought they were gonna improve the garbage art and animation..feels bad man. the manga is actually decent and has cool moments but this is just trash adaptaion
Oct 2, 2018 2:22 PM

Apr 2018
i loved the new OP/ED, Withes Forest Arc hype!

@ Kannei >enel lmao, educate yourself idiot https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raijin
killuaxgonOct 2, 2018 7:14 PM
Oct 2, 2018 2:37 PM
Apr 2018
Forgot what's behind the mask, Charmy and Yuno's slyph fight over yuno next episode.
Oct 2, 2018 3:03 PM
May 2018
Half Decent Episode, I really doubt Vangeance is Licht. Potential twins or siblings maybe?

Great to see Yuno adapting to his clover.
Pretty excited for the future episodes
Oct 2, 2018 3:42 PM

Sep 2013
Better than last episode, William's magic and the ragus fight was nice.
Oct 2, 2018 4:58 PM
Aug 2015
Abyhape said:
I never seen one people that could control two magic element.
Then you've forgotten about Mars :( He will get a role in this arc, as we have seen in the OP.
Oct 2, 2018 5:40 PM
May 2018
New op is fine, maybe I will like it more after getting used to it but I think it's better than the last one, and the ending is pretty good and catchy, I really liked it a lot.

That final scene though :O since the moment Vangeance was introduced I had the feeling that he was misterious and maybe was hiding something, seems that maybe I was right.
Oct 2, 2018 6:05 PM

Sep 2017
New OP has a lot of Vanessa. I imagine she'll be getting an arc pretty soon. Not sure really sure what to think about whether Vangeance is Licht or not. Guess we'll find out soon.
Oct 2, 2018 6:17 PM

Oct 2015
I hope Vengeance is not Licht, because I want it to be a different person. But their powers aren't exactly the same, I wonder what drove Yami to think he's the enemy or could it be he just want him to show us his true face were curious about.

I love how Yuno is around Asta. Anyway good episode and I think it will be a good arc of the series.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Oct 2, 2018 8:00 PM

Jan 2008
New OP okay is alright. A lot of Vanessa in it, guessing we're getting an arc for her soon.

Not a fan of how weak the Diamond captains are.
Oct 2, 2018 8:23 PM

Jan 2013
New OP and ED, but it's nowhere near compared to the last ones.
This new OP shows a lot of info and it seems that we will have a focus on Vanessa.

Yuno got really strong! wow
Or those diamond captains are just weak xD

That ending....wow, it can't be... he can't be that guy from the Eye clan.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Oct 2, 2018 11:52 PM

Apr 2016
OP and ED look good and sound good as usual.
The faces of Noelle and Mimosa in the ED though. :v

renzospark said:

Oh my! Well, it's just Black Clover being "Black Clover", ripping off any other anime as much as they can. :v

So that's the power of Golden Dawn's captain huh.
I don't think Vengeance is Licht but he must be related to him or his tribe in some ways.

ProofByColor said:
New OP has a lot of Vanessa. I imagine she'll be getting an arc pretty soon.

Someone noticed it too.
Yeah. Pretty sure she will have a big part of this arc soon looking at that OP.
Oct 3, 2018 12:45 AM

Oct 2008
nice new OP & ED...but i think i like the prev OP better
come to think of it Black Clover is exactly 1 year old (Aired: Oct 3, 2017 to ?)
omg, what a shock! Yami figured it out that the Leader of Golden Dawn (Vangeance) might be Licht!?!?

Oct 3, 2018 4:39 AM

Jan 2017
Daaamn
I've always found vangeance a little strange, but he can't be the mole though... It wouldn't seem like it's him, right?

And again, I've gotta reiterate, these diamond generals don't amount to much, do they... However, both yuno and asta are becoming insanely strong within these small lapses of time.

The time had come. Finally. There is a new OP and ED (probably gonna have to listen to it a few more times times to get into it) for the series; it's only right as they're continuing the series, but couldn't they give one a little earlier -hopefully they'll be doing the same for boruto 'cause "the time of life" bs ain't really doing it for me.

Anyways, why does the black bulls get the bad rep since that mistilteinn magic can potentially crush Kiten under it's weight and that new guy's spatial magic is a little out of hand as well.
Let's see where next week takes us
Oct 3, 2018 6:31 AM

Jan 2011
I think we all know what's behind that mask.
Oct 3, 2018 7:06 AM
Jan 2016
Wow Yuno became really powerful, it was cool to see him destroying two diamond captains, but they seem a bit weak! Or Yuno is very strong!

The moment between Asta and Yuno was very cool, Finral did not expect that!

Mimosa was so beautiful blushing!

Yami suspects about Vegeance, I never trusted him, I do not know why, but his magic is truly monstrous!

Btw, i liked new Op!

Oct 4, 2018 7:21 AM

Sep 2009
well according to the OP, they aren't going to cover the novel just introduce the characters.
Oct 4, 2018 8:35 AM

Jan 2018
According to the director there's a version 2 of the OP and the visuals on Opening 5 are just temporary and will change as the story progress to the major arc. We'll probably gonna have new visual for the opening 2 episodes from now.

The art on this episode is clean this time, and we have some good animatione here and there. I hope there's more budget for the season.

Also Shueisha teased the animation board on their website for black asta transformation (which is happening in this arc) So it seems like we will have an episode like that of boruto ep.65 if they're already working on it this early.
Oct 4, 2018 11:53 AM

May 2018
Oh Yami want Vangence to remove his mask, could he be the Midnight Sun's boss?
Oct 4, 2018 12:31 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Love the new opening. Looks like they will be covering plenty of story arcs looking at the visuals. The golden dawn sure are making things look easy as they blunt the enemy's attack. The Golden Dawn's ultimate strategy sure was quite the creative one. But that aerial dual sure was impressive and showed just how much he's improved. Yami's request in the end was quite the odd one though. A strong and action packed episode that not just ended Diamond's brief incursion but showed how much Yuno has grown as well.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 6, 2018 9:17 AM

Dec 2014
well the fight concluded and all but it seems that vengeance is hiding something ...hmm
Oct 16, 2018 9:37 AM

Feb 2014
Well, I'm prepared to see more of Vanessa.
Jan 12, 2019 11:29 PM
Dec 2017
I laughed my butt off when I noticed that they copied of one of Blue Exorcist's opening scenes. It's like they didn't even try to hide it. It's actually my fav part in that Blue Exorcist opening so I kinda wish that it wasn't copied...but oh well.

Overall, it was nice episode. I liked seeing Yuno again.
Jan 12, 2019 11:59 PM

Mar 2014
I'm really enjoying these reunions between Asta and Yuno now, really fun to see everyone's reactions to them being such good friends

Sakurai_Aoi said:
I laughed my butt off when I noticed that they copied of one of Blue Exorcist's opening scenes. It's like they didn't even try to hide it. It's actually my fav part in that Blue Exorcist opening so I kinda wish that it wasn't copied...but oh well.

I noticed that too and it kinda bugged me
Jan 13, 2019 12:11 AM
Dec 2017
Vysarine said:
I'm really enjoying these reunions between Asta and Yuno now, really fun to see everyone's reactions to them being such good friends

Sakurai_Aoi said:

I noticed that too and it kinda bugged me

Yeah. It's even worse than when Tokyo Ghoul's 1st opening took a scene from No.6. Well, it may not have been from No.6 (because some other anime openings have done something similar apparently) but still... Why couldn't they have just been creative?
Jan 23, 2019 7:07 AM

Dec 2012
Oh shit. That morphing guy got cornered now VANGEANCE!!!

Mar 11, 2019 8:16 PM

Mar 2016
New OP is not as hype as the last one or last last one, but it certainly is great! The ED is also upbeat and nice to hear.

Dayum, Yuno has gotten so powerful now with assistance from Bell! His wind magic is versatile af, it can transform into various shapes and objects and cut shit down using it!

Beside Yuno, the top Golden Dawn members are just insanely powerful...

Langris with that OP af spatial magic, who needs swords when you can just wipe it off existence? (not literally, but yeah...)

And Vengeance... His tree magic is thanks to the mana of others he absorbed, but I'm guessing his own mana is tremendous, maybe he's one of those ppl loved by mana. Though I don't know how they're related.

I like it when Yuno and Asta meet and treat each other on good terms as rivals and the others see them doing so.
Aug 7, 2019 11:38 AM

Sep 2012
yami still thinks the golden dawn boss is the guy they fought who used light magick
Sep 17, 2019 5:56 AM
Apr 2018
Is it just me? Cuz I don’t really give a sh*t about Yuno 😆😆 LOL
*Too lazy to make another signature*
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Does this guy only scream?

Yeetyus - Mar 2

49 by KafarPL »»
5 minutes ago

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 167 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2021

174 by Enbu_Kirikaze »»
Yesterday, 2:45 PM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 126 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2020

74 by Farabeuf »»
Yesterday, 11:07 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 134 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 14, 2020

66 by Vindicater »»
Apr 16, 4:41 PM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 170 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2021

342 by anikevin »»
Apr 16, 7:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.