Forum Settings
Forums

Is watching anime something you like to do alone?

New
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Oct 17, 2018 4:38 PM

Mar 2018
Well, I'd rather avoid being teased over it by parents or aquintances, so that's a given. Not that I'm embarassed with watching animations, but dealing with their mentalities is enough of a pain in the ass for me without this being brought up.
Silently waiting for WW3 to come and kill everyone while I die smoking weed and drinking coke 🚬👌
Oct 18, 2018 5:30 AM
Jun 2016
I wouldn't dare do anything except watching anime alone.

I don't express emotion in front of others, and I don't want to constantly be thinking "how do they feel about this"?

I don't even watch anime with speakers, it's always headphones.
Oct 18, 2018 5:30 AM
Jun 2016
I wouldn't dare do anything except watching anime alone.

I don't express emotion in front of others, and I don't want to constantly be thinking "how do they feel about this"?

I don't even watch anime with speakers, it's always headphones.
Oct 19, 2018 1:11 AM

Sep 2017
Yeah, I don't really talk about what i watch with my friends, for the reason is that I like to watch it alone.
Oct 23, 2018 8:55 PM

Apr 2015
There are extremely rare occasions where I get to watch anime with my best friends, which is nice, but overall I prefer watching anime alone and will always be. Not to mention that the stuff I usually watch aren't shows that many people are into, so there's that.
Oct 27, 2018 5:58 AM
Jul 2015
I like watching anime by myself since watching stuff with friends is always pretty distracting for me and I like watching things at my own pace, but I do enjoy discussing anime with my friend because it's really enjoyable to speak about :)
Oct 27, 2018 12:57 PM

Nov 2007
It really depends.
I mostly watch animes alone, but sometimes I watch with my bf.
Sometime I re-watch animes with non anime lover friend and enjoy seen them have fun watch it and stuff like that.

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Anime and Time Management

LenRea - 1 hour ago

8 by Zarutaku »»
5 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you tend to watch newer seasonal shows, or older shows?

Akuya - 9 hours ago

37 by Zarutaku »»
11 minutes ago

Poll: » has the majority of people (here) seen the big 3 ? ( 1 2 3 )

ame - Apr 16

135 by dumbandinsane »»
19 minutes ago

» I made a fake anime seasonal chart using AI. Which of these sounds interesting to you? ( 1 2 )

FFandMMfan - Apr 13

94 by MyFriendIbis »»
22 minutes ago

» angry sub only users ( 1 2 )

Yorda_trico - Apr 15

94 by Lawgun »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.