Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Furifure 2 Episode 4 Discussion


#1
Oct 1, 2018 6:25 AM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 1871
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Don't stand behind me, I'll kill you? elfen lied reference? XD

Well the friend seems to be a nice person looking out for her.

As usual with the one pantsu and y shirt getup.

So easy to be Dere just from his settling on her.

wouldn't be bad if someone from school saw them together on a date? Quite dangerous... Well less than all that banging at school probably...

Banging out in the public, and with her initiating it, what perverts!

Trying to cover herself in the nude was somewhat lewd. Very nice curves of her body.
nice thrust of her hip forwards from cumming from the fingers
The banging in the nude was pretty lewd Due to her Being totally exposed and vulnerable, and showed off her body erotically (*˘︶˘*)

Hmm meeting up with some old dude for money and to have lied about studying with her friend to cover it up. how unfortunate that she would be discovered by him, pinch! not a good idea to have been wearing uniform, unless it was required?
No next ep preview?! Σ(゚°△°゚|||)︴
Modified by User-san, Nov 30, 2018 2:42 AM
 
#2
Oct 1, 2018 8:04 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 2
I hope next episode won't become f*cking NTR
 
#3
Oct 7, 2018 3:43 PM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 1
I hope there will be a next episode and be the final conclusion. The ending to ep.4 left me with a feeling of vomit coming up when I saw Sumire talking with some old dude. I hope she didn't sleep with that old man I support her and her brother doing it love incest.
 
#4
Oct 13, 2018 4:23 PM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 1
Jorge_Garay said:
I hope there will be a next episode and be the final conclusion. The ending to ep.4 left me with a feeling of vomit coming up when I saw Sumire talking with some old dude. I hope she didn't sleep with that old man I support her and her brother doing it love incest.


Don't worry.I played the Eroge and can tell you this is a sweet story. Nothing like NTR. You will enjoy the next episode :)
 
#5
Oct 15, 2018 9:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 1887
OMG still doing prostitue?
Will NTR?
 
#6
Oct 23, 2018 8:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 2
to let you guys know
 
#7
Oct 28, 2018 11:00 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 2
denset said:
Jorge_Garay said:
I hope there will be a next episode and be the final conclusion. The ending to ep.4 left me with a feeling of vomit coming up when I saw Sumire talking with some old dude. I hope she didn't sleep with that old man I support her and her brother doing it love incest.


Don't worry.I played the Eroge and can tell you this is a sweet story. Nothing like NTR. You will enjoy the next episode :)

I hope so, if it's not better stop watching this
 
#8
Nov 16, 2018 9:01 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 1887
Alzen_Rayser_8 said:
to let you guys know
Really will get NTR?
 
#9
Dec 3, 2018 7:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 63
So did she slept with this old fart man or not?
Why does she cheat at her brother anyway (seemed that her mood and oppion changed in the last 2 episodes)?

Oh and by the way, I really liked the part 4 sex scenes (from 17:48 to 22:19) in total (nice fellatio with breast action but a bit to short :-/).

I hope we all can find out in the next/last episode (although there was no next ep preview)!!
 
Dec 15, 2018 7:45 PM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 3
--Not NTR.-- He accused her selling herself. That was a misunderstanding. She works as a part-time cleaner in a love hotel because she wants to give a present for her brother and she doesn't want to use the money he's giving her for sex.
Modified by spadesdevil666, Dec 15, 2018 7:50 PM
 
Dec 15, 2018 7:52 PM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 3
Shirokuza said:
Alzen_Rayser_8 said:
to let you guys know
Really will get NTR?
No. She works there as a part-time cleaner. She want to save money to buy him a gift
 
Dec 15, 2018 10:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 1887
spadesdevil666 said:
Shirokuza said:
Really will get NTR?
No. She works there as a part-time cleaner. She want to save money to buy him a gift
Part time cleaner? Are you sure?
 
Dec 18, 2018 6:02 PM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 3
Shirokuza said:
spadesdevil666 said:
No. She works there as a part-time cleaner. She want to save money to buy him a gift
Part time cleaner? Are you sure?
Yup 100%. This is based on game.
 
Dec 18, 2018 9:47 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 1887
spadesdevil666 said:
Shirokuza said:
Part time cleaner? Are you sure?
Yup 100%. This is based on game.
Thanks for information,I'm really like this series xD
 
Feb 24, 10:24 AM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 35
Shirokuza said:
spadesdevil666 said:
Yup 100%. This is based on game.
Thanks for information,I'm really like this series xD


Is this the sequel to the first anime "Furifure the Animation" or is this just an alternative version ??

the story isn't connected with the "furifure the animation" animation

in episode 1, is she still a virgin or not? before he has sex with her brother?
Modified by Lia_amelia, Feb 24, 10:32 AM
 
Feb 24, 10:25 AM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 35
Shirokuza said:
spadesdevil666 said:
Yup 100%. This is based on game.
Thanks for information,I'm really like this series xD
Shirokuza said:
spadesdevil666 said:
Yup 100%. This is based on game.
Thanks for information,I'm really like this series xD


Is this the sequel to the first anime "Furifure the Animation" or is this just an alternative version ??

the story isn't connected with the "furifure the animation" animation

in episode 1, is she still a virgin or not? before he has sex with her brother?
Modified by Lia_amelia, Feb 24, 10:32 AM
 
Feb 24, 10:27 AM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 35
Shirokuza said:
Alzen_Rayser_8 said:
to let you guys know
Really will get NTR?
Japonski said:
So did she slept with this old fart man or not?
Why does she cheat at her brother anyway (seemed that her mood and oppion changed in the last 2 episodes)?

Oh and by the way, I really liked the part 4 sex scenes (from 17:48 to 22:19) in total (nice fellatio with breast action but a bit to short :-/).

I hope we all can find out in the next/last episode (although there was no next ep preview)!!


Is this the sequel to the first anime "Furifure the Animation" or is this just an alternative version ??

the story isn't connected with the "furifure the animation" animation

in episode 1, is she still a virgin or not? before he has sex with her brother?
Modified by Lia_amelia, Feb 24, 10:31 AM
 
Feb 24, 10:31 AM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 35
Is this the sequel to the first anime "Furifure the Animation" or is this just an alternative version ??

the story isn't connected with the animation "fur animation"

in episode 1, is she still a virgin or not? before he has sex with her brother?
 
Feb 24, 10:34 AM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 35
Alzen_Rayser_8 said:
to let you guys know


where can I read the visual novel?
tell me the link

please..
 
Feb 24, 10:35 AM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 35
where can I read the visual novel?
tell me the link

please..
 
Feb 24, 3:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 1887
Lia_amelia said:
where can I read the visual novel?
tell me the link

please..
it's based a game you can but it on Steam or ErogeShop i think.
 
Mar 21, 12:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 2
Lia_amelia said:
where can I read the visual novel?
tell me the link

please..


just search it on hitomi.la … there sould be screenshots of her and two old guys in last page.
 
Jun 2, 5:57 PM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 2
Alzen_Rayser_8 said:
Lia_amelia said:
where can I read the visual novel?
tell me the link

please..


just search it on hitomi.la … there sould be screenshots of her and two old guys in last page.


Nope just checked and spadesdevil666 was right....ur prob looking at the wrong one.
 
Jul 6, 9:29 AM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 140
IS this over yet? it's taking so long to release a new epsiode
 
Top