Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 29, 2018 10:35 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
tsubasaloverOct 22, 2018 2:27 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 1, 2019 7:30 PM

Feb 2019
Disappointing, that's all i can say.
Nov 6, 2019 8:06 PM

Mar 2012
https://kissanime.ru/Anime/Servamp-Movie-Alice-in-the-Garden

What is wrong with this video? :(

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Aug 19, 2020 11:15 AM

Jul 2015
I wonder what the main crew was worrying about snow in the middle of summer, it's a natural occurence after all.
The Misono Alcein's family got quite the dark past which is basically caused by that dumb Father and Misono's mom cheating with each other. Feeling really sorry for Mikuni for killing his own mother who went crazy (can't blame her for that considering the dad's infidelity and perhaps Envy probably aggravating those feelings) in order to protect Misono from getting killed like his real mom.
I found the plot of the movie a lot more interesting to watch than the tv series but the action could be done a lot better.

More topics from this board

» April 7 premiere.

DatRandomDude - Dec 14, 2017

4 by tsubasalover »»
Feb 14, 2018 11:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.