Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Oono or Hidaka

Aug 5, 12:43 PM
Luxeraph said:
epidemia78 said:
Oono, obviously. She needs him! Hidaka will manage just fine and find another boy.

Was about to say this, while I do hate to see Hidaka cry over Yaguchi's indifference and wish he would notice her, she has caring parents and can connect with her peers, meanwhile Oono only has the butler and the Yaguchis.

Hell didn't think of it like that. What you said is true but I really want Hidaka to be with Haruo just because she tries so hard and doesn't get any recognition from him and it's so upsetting. Idk I just really hope if they make more episodes or a 2nd season that Hidaka ends up with Haruo.

Aug 5, 12:47 PM
hezuo said:
Timz0r said:
I like the color purple, but I have to admit I like Hidaka a bit more just because she can talk.

Also, Hidaka made the effort to get to know Haruo and did her best to attire his attention even though she didn't like gaming at first. However, it is very likely that Oono and Haruo are going to end up together.

Yes she fucking tried! Man I hope if they make more episodes Haruo sees what she had to do to get his attention and hope (my opinion) they end up together.

Aug 6, 12:16 AM

Fam, the dude's going to end up in the FGC and end up with the only viable choice left to him...

Onizuka.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]