Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Sep 29, 2018 7:49 AM
Aug 2018
The episode before this gave me a vague idea of what Mirio's quirk is, and today I were surprised of its applications.

And, I'm quite optimistic of the 4th season, and I can't wait to watch it! :)

P.S.
I honestly think that Mirio's willy is just 2 inches.
Sep 29, 2018 7:54 AM

Sep 2011
Well, I have found myself a new favorite character.

What grace! What beauty! What power! I was mesmerized by him.

Sep 29, 2018 7:57 AM

May 2015
This definitely deserves another season of course. Season 3 was amazing, solid and had some memorable episodes.
Sep 29, 2018 8:12 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Great season. Second half lost some steam with it's slower pace, and it was the first time anime adapted an arc that was inferior to its manga counterpart. But the first half of the season is MHA's best chunk by far. I guess this season is better than the first season, but weaker than the second.

8/10
Sep 29, 2018 8:15 AM

Apr 2018
idk, maybe it's just me... but the BIG THREE don't look at all that big.
Sep 29, 2018 8:21 AM

Oct 2017
Good episode. Loved seeing mirio in action. The meeting between shigaraki and overhaul will definitely be good.

Overall, I loved this season. There were a lot things that I was happy to see animated.
I’m looking forward to season 4!
Sep 29, 2018 8:22 AM

Jul 2017
Mirio is so hot and sexy and attractive damn it 😍
Sep 29, 2018 8:26 AM
Jul 2018
the previous episodes were better but oh well
Sep 29, 2018 8:31 AM
Sleepy

Nov 2014
Mediocre ending to a mediocre season.
Sep 29, 2018 8:41 AM

Sep 2017
Come on class A. You couldn't even land a hit? It was like 18 vs 1 lmao. That's just a bit silly. Any pretty solid season overall. Best moment easily All Might vs All For One. Deku vs Bakugou was pretty good tho.
Sep 29, 2018 8:51 AM

Mar 2014

Why are you wearing a mask? Are you sick? Trying to look cool?

If your horns break off, will new ones grow in? Can you move them?

Are those balls of yours hair? How do you get a haircut?

You're a tree frog, not a toad, right?

Nejire asking the real questions here.

Tamaki being super shy was adorable. Such a wall flower hehe

The closer we get to everyone becoming real pros, the more I realize this anime is going to end eventually ;~; But at least we have another whole season to look forward to for now.

And I'm going to see the movie today! So much MHA hype going on right now~!
Sep 29, 2018 8:55 AM
#1 Hitagi Lover

Apr 2014
Nice way to end the season. Mirio is awesome character and im excited for the next season.
Sep 29, 2018 9:07 AM
Jan 2018
Amei esse EP. Lindo esse Mirio. o cara transformou a habilidade dele em um superpoder tão forte que ele é visto como um cara superpoderoso agora
Sep 29, 2018 9:42 AM
Dec 2015
I still prefer season 2...bring on season 4!
Sep 29, 2018 9:42 AM

May 2018
Those "big three" have really annoying personalities and a teacher calling out to students as "big three" is just lame/such a shounen cliche. But that's probably a Japan thing.
MHA is not much different from any different shounen show out there as many people make it out to be. An enjoyable genre but there's not much which speaks for MHA in favour to other shows. Don't get me wrong, it IS fun to watch. Anyways...

Likes and gripes with the season:
+ All Might vs. AFO and the conclusion
+Himiko Toga disguised as a student and all the scenes around her
+ The tornado guy from the other school
+ Orca
+ Deku vs. Bakugo

- Smash 1.000.000%
- That dumb ball game for the provisionals (I'm not sure if they've showed it in the anime but in the manga even the testers said how crap this game is)
- The "Big 3" (Although the end speech made Mirio somewhat bearable, the other two are bad, just bad)
- considering Mirio's shown strength, they should've brought All Might and Mirio only to beat the shit out of the league of villains during the rescue mission. Overpowered much? He could probably fight toe to toe with AFO. (the last part is somewhat sarcasm but I'm not so sure myself)

S1 6/10
S2 7/10
S3 6/10
S4 Going to watch

-
ArrRtiSep 29, 2018 6:40 PM
Sep 29, 2018 10:38 AM

Apr 2016
Username57 said:
Nate77 said:
I just liked 1 or 2 episodes from this season. Other than that, it was a step down from the previous season. Hope we'll have a better season 4.
7/10 for me.

How can you only like 2 episodes from the season and still give it a 7/10?
Maybe I didn't articulate myself properly. I liked 2 episodes as in I thought 2 out of the 25 were absolutely fantastic.
The rest was okay.
And the animation and sound were on point as always. So giving the season anything lower than 7 wouldn't do it justice.
Sep 29, 2018 10:44 AM
Nov 2016
What a great season again! Ahhh I'm gonna miss it. :(
Can't wait for season 4!

The highlight of this season was definitily Kacchan vs. Deku. I've watched it so so many times on youtube.

Also I'm curious about the quirks of the other Top Three members?
And this new Leage of Villians Member with the thing on his face looks kinda interessting and hot.
Sep 29, 2018 10:46 AM

Jan 2018
Great season for me, but not as good as the second season. The big three was awesome, especially Mirio. Super excited for season 4 and seeing what Overhaul is going to do.
Sep 29, 2018 11:00 AM

Jul 2012
I really enjoyed this season. I will probably enjoy Season 4 more because of

Big 3 were really interesting. Mirio, no doubt will be a good influence on Deku as they are both similar as heroes and their way of fighting is similar too.
Sep 29, 2018 11:30 AM
May 2016
Best season so far. The Deku vs Muscular fight, All Might vs AFO fight and Deku vs Bakugou round 2 were the best episodes this show's ever gotten. Fuckin' adored it despite the shoddier 2nd half. 9/10 from me.
Sep 29, 2018 11:35 AM

Jan 2015
Really good season, not as good as the second tho

And now they introduce Tin-Tin on the last episode of the season... I really liked Mirio, it only makes me more impatient to know more about him.

Next season seems to be focused on a lot of heroes vs. villains, I'm pretty hyped
Sep 29, 2018 11:38 AM

Mar 2017
Worst and most overrated season until now, and that Obito 2.0 no cool.
Sep 29, 2018 1:52 PM
Mar 2018
Well the next arc in S4 will define Deku more as a pro hero!!! And the tussle between Shigaraki and Chisaki (Overhaul) to decide who's team is big baddie will continue in next season!!! Next time it's my favourite 'The Internship Arc'!!!!
Sep 29, 2018 1:55 PM

Jun 2009
awesome ep and mean cliffhanger pls pls continue soon and dont let us wait since after all this chara intoduces would be mean too make us wait for too long + the seiyuus of the big three seems fitting also overhaul is great + shinchiro miki for nighteye very fitting indeed
Sep 29, 2018 1:56 PM

Jun 2009
...hyped 10/10...
Sep 29, 2018 1:57 PM

Dec 2016
Already hype for Season 4 boiiiiiiiiiiiii
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Sep 29, 2018 2:05 PM

Jan 2014
Easily the worst season of the show. Not gonna bother with season 4 since its just getting worse and worse as the episodes roll by

Wish bones would stop wasting their talent on this, and would just focus on animating other stuff.

4/10
Sep 29, 2018 2:12 PM

May 2018
Ljw said:
Old_School_Akira said:

It will be the same for season 4.

1st half villian arc

2nd half school stuff

The End, Season 5 2020

Season 4 will just be overhaul considering it’s 41 chapters all the school stuff will be in the first half of season 5

This season adapted 55 chapters with 3 filler episodes, what makes you think next season will only adapt 41? Hell this season already adapted 3 of those 41, leaving only 38 left.
Raging-ManSep 29, 2018 2:27 PM
Sep 29, 2018 2:16 PM
Jul 2018
Mirio sure an amusing character, kind of full spirited characters anyone wants to be. Loved his walking style lol

anyway.. S2>>>S1>S3

pretty alright season overall with plus and minus. the first half was hype material but still there were something that didn't reach my full expectation and while 2nd half was seriously underwhelming and left me in bad taste which reminds me what whole thing of bkha seriously lacking to be good and thankfully the last two out of three was decent including one of my favorite moments. And hopefully on the new season they focus on villains and old characters but no more any more of these exam/competition arcs.

6.5/10
removed-userSep 29, 2018 2:22 PM
Sep 29, 2018 2:34 PM

May 2018
DoctorWasabi said:

Wish bones would stop wasting their talent on this, and would just focus on animating other stuff.

4/10

You'd be delusional to think they'd do that with how succesful this anime is, for better or worse.
Sep 29, 2018 3:14 PM

Aug 2017
Heh the big three really are an intersting trio. Mirio is so savage yet he has such a nice guy face, Nejire like Kaminari said is soo kawaii, and I didn't expect Tamaki to be so shy lol. They're gonna be fun next season. And speaking of which...

MAN this season was a wild ride!

The training camp, the new villains, All for One vs All Might, Deku vs Bakugo, and now the big three!

My only gripe was it got a little slow during the hero license arc. But I was entertained all throughout with all these awesome characters! (minus Mineta)

I swear with every season I love BNHA even more! They left so many unanswered questions tho...can't wait for the adventure to continue in season 4!
asdqua said:
So... in the end, we didn't know who this guy is?

And yeah that was pretty pointless -_-
Sep 29, 2018 3:26 PM
May 2017
Mirio looks like Calvin lol
Or Lucas from Mother 3!
Sep 29, 2018 3:29 PM

Dec 2013
Mirio has some impressive muscles! Poor 1-A never stood a chance.

That set up at the end has me hyped. I’m glad we already have a new season confirmed.
Sep 29, 2018 3:41 PM

Mar 2016
And thats that! Solid season from MHA as always. I enjoyed S2 a little bit more tho.
Second half of S3 wasn’t nearly as strong as the first, other than a few stand out moments(Deku vs Bakugou for example)
Don’t know how I feel about the “big three”. Mirio was cool I guess, but I felt indifferent towards the other two.

8/10
Katsuo_Oct 20, 2018 9:34 AM

Sep 29, 2018 4:08 PM
Jul 2018
Nice episode ! And dat cliffhanger tho *-* NEED SEASON 4 ASAP PLZZZ !!
However, There're few quite episodes that I consider "masterpiece" in season 3 :
Ep 4 , 5 , 6 , 9 , 10 , 11 , 23 , 24.

9/10 overall like season 2.

Actually season 2 had some minus points too like season 3 (Like the Teachers Vs students arc in season 2, it was pretty laaaame) but Idk why people are bashing on the whole franchise and dropping it cause there's only 1 boring arc in season 3 ( Gosh If we count how many bad and boring episodes in all shounen animes like Naruto, One piece , Bleach etc .. This gonna be countless). It's so ridiculous that some people have the tolerance to watch +200 episodes of a long-running series that has only 10% good episodes from the overall number BUT THEY DROP A WHOLE ANIME CAUSE OF 1 BORING ARC AND SAYING IT'S A VERY LAME ANIME. Okkkk Cool.
It's a long running shounen manga, ofc there'll be boring & good arcs. Same with animes like HxH, Naruto, OP, Bleach etc ... But Idk why people can't just understand this lol.

I hope season 4 comes in April 2019 tho.
removed-userSep 29, 2018 4:12 PM
Sep 29, 2018 6:20 PM
Jul 2015
ArrRti said:
Those "big three" have really annoying personalities and a teacher calling out to students as "big three" is just lame/such a shounen cliche. But that's probably a Japan thing.
MHA is not much different from any different shounen show out there as many people make it out to be. An enjoyable genre but there's not much which speaks for MHA in favour to other shows. Don't get me wrong, it IS fun to watch. Anyways...

-

I heard it summarized as people actually like shonen, there's just a lot of bullshit that usually comes with it, that mha mostly skimp on.
Sep 29, 2018 6:31 PM

Aug 2017
KaizakiChizuru said:
Worst and most overrated season until now, and that Obito 2.0 no cool.

Uhhhh Obito didn't create or popularize the phasing superpower.

If your gonna call Mirio a 2.0 of anyone, use a character that is a truly iconic phaser such as Kitty Pride from the X-Men.
I used to be a watchmaker.
Sep 29, 2018 6:42 PM

Oct 2015
Mirio is the coolest friendliest guy ever, I love that he worked hard for that power to be what it is, Kinda reminds of OP Luffy.

Anyway Bakugo ended the season still taking trash, things are hard for the dude. As for Todoroki, I hope he gets his license and catch up with the rest of the gang.

As for Midoriya, I hope he does work with this All might side kick, we need another character to impact his power. The villains aren't sleeping either as they are mobilizing their strength against the heroes, that meeting though.

I can't wait for season 4, and please can it be next year please!

9/10.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Sep 29, 2018 7:05 PM

Sep 2016
So, that was it? This season started with an awful filler and ended with a mediocre closure, not that much "hype" (Not that I care, BnHA hypes but doesn't live up to deliver)

This last three episodes felt so terribly weak
Sep 29, 2018 7:45 PM

May 2015
It's been another fantastic ride with My Hero Academia Season 3. That Mirio vs Class 1-A fight was pretty awesome, it's amusing how much experience Mirio has compared to everyone else in Class 1-A lol.

I'm definitely looking forward to the 4th season but until then, I'm going to miss this show.
Sep 29, 2018 7:56 PM

Jun 2013
Best season for BNHA, hands down.

The past two episodes were teasers for the 4th season. They didn't show a particular character that is essential for next season but I'm sure there will be teasers for that cutie pie soon when the 4th season is near its release.

Glad to see the Big Three. Hado is adorable and so is the socially awkward, Amajiki. Mineta got turned on when she mentioned his balls. Mirio Togata is just awesome. He's powerful and sweet. He even apologized to the girls for flashing them Mirio is one of my favorite characters. I'm sure we will be seeing more of him next season since next arc involves him, Overhaul and Sir.

We got an appearance from Bubble Girl and Sir! I'm so happy. I bet the fan who created Bubble Girl is happy to see theit submission finally animated.

Hyped for 4th season!
臭い-
Sep 29, 2018 8:24 PM

Feb 2015
Another season of Hero Academia is over, personally this season wasn't that good but was enjoyable, I feel like there should be more powers development and complex techs, they are learning to deal with villains wich is not all about fighting. Season 2 is still my favorite.
Good work Studio Bones.
Sep 29, 2018 8:47 PM

Oct 2016
Pretty disappointing season overall. Punctuated by a couple good fights, a lot of the time characters would act in dumb ways or do stupid shit. Also not a huge fan of characters that were irrelevant for the first 50 episodes getting a trite, 5 second sobstory flashback that miserably failed to make me sympathize with them, like belly-button Frenchman McMommy issues.
Sep 29, 2018 10:37 PM

May 2015
I don't know but Sir Nighteye kinda reminded me of Knov from Hunter x Hunter (yeah, glasses), and what a surprise to hear that both characters are voiced by Shinichiro Miki, very fitting indeed.
Sep 29, 2018 11:43 PM

Jul 2012
I hope the production staff takes a nice long vacation and gets well-rested. MHA has been managed exceptionally well the past 3 seasons. Nothing but quality.
Sep 30, 2018 3:13 AM
Oct 2007
This season had been a blast for me once again, even more so for the first concur when compared previously. There's at least 3 big moments this season with perfect executions. Boku no Hero Academia definitely has established itself to be one of the best within the best with this season.

P.S. I'm still waiting for someone to pick up and manufacture All Might figurine, hopefully Banpresto!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 30, 2018 3:39 AM

Nov 2014
Generally pretty enjoyable. It really peaked when All Might fought All for One. You could really feel the gravity of the situation when All Might passes the responsibility on to Midoriya, after pretty much losing all his powers. Really really gripping!

A lot more character introductions at the end with the Provisional Licence test and the introduction of the top students of UA. I sincerely hope we get way deeper into all of these characters, at least those of class 1A. It's only been touch-and-go with a lot of them, which really hits me when Negire is asking so many weird questions, when in reality we really need more episodes where the class just sits together, get to really know each other and be the ones asking these questions. I understand we're in this for the long run (with BnHA being a long running manga and all), but I do hope by the end we get to know much more about the characters.

It's actually starting to get better now that Midoriya doesn't bloody injure himself everytime, it was starting to get take a little too long for him to deal with the blowback of his quirk. At some point they decided he could injure the same part twice, turning it from brown to purple where it's supposedly more broken or something. Ugh... thankfully we're over this now.

Finally, the animation is fine when it needs to be, but geez do those random wide angle shots of uneventful moments with many people animated with so little detail tilt me.

Looking forward to season 4, whenever that is. Oh, and Jirou best girl, fite me!
BurningSpiritSep 30, 2018 3:45 AM
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
Sep 30, 2018 6:22 AM

Dec 2015
I had heard a lot of good stuff about Mirio Togata, and I have to say, he's pretty good. His "lecture" was very nice.
I didn't know All Might had a sidekick?? I'm curious as to who it is. Looking forward to Season 4!
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Sep 30, 2018 8:02 AM
Jun 2017
OHH YEAH!!! SEASON 4 WILL NOW BE ALL ABOUT BIG 3 AND OVERHAUL ETC... Im super excited at this one....

anyways this final episode is like a teaser or the first episode of the 4th season as it introduced the big 3 of UA, and OVERHAUL!!!!

Mirio- too strong for those 1st yrs at UA right now... hahahah...

Sep 30, 2018 10:37 AM

May 2016
Can't say it was pure gold but this episode was amazing because of Mirio.

The whole season had some really hype and overwhelming episode like when Deku used 100% against the villlain and All might vs All for one I really enjoyed this season and can't wait for the next one to come probably gonna pick up the manga after this 8/10.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Old_School_Akira - Aug 8, 2018

120 by Vindicater »»
Apr 20, 5:57 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

joe_g7 - Aug 8, 2018

51 by Vindicater »»
Apr 20, 5:38 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season Episode 9 Discussion

joe_g7 - Aug 8, 2018

43 by Vindicater »»
Apr 17, 10:58 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 26, 2018

169 by Vindicater »»
Apr 16, 3:26 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2018

230 by Vindicater »»
Apr 13, 6:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.