Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sep 28, 2018 9:40 AM

No, the best fight is Lucifer vs Satan from Sin:Nanatsu no Taizai.
Netero is an old grumpy man and the other one is a Cell wannabe. And the end is stupid, explosion, a rose which killed the unkilleble.
"Even if there's a wide world and stories
beyond the main focus, I don't think
it's necessary to end with the protagonist having
been involved in everything." - Yagi Norihiro

Sep 28, 2018 10:43 AM

ToG25thBaam said:
Zefyris said:
If we're talking manga, it's probably Negi vs Rakan in mahou sensei negima. That fight was beyond epic.
You, I like you! Mahou Sensei Negima is a classic and for anyone who's a fan of fantasy/magic/adventure/action/martial arts/harem I urge you to read it! I've read the manga maybe 3 times and the fight is as good as the first time I read it. It's unfortunate that it never got animated.. imagine if Shaft somehow got it into one of the OVAs. :)

Got the urge to rewatch Negi vs Kagetarou now

For the lazies:

Yep, the fact that all those fights (including Chao vs Negi and other Mahora festival fights as well) were never properly animated is such a shame. That manga has top quality fights, fights mechanisms, and characters development, to only list some of its most striking qualities.

Sep 28, 2018 10:53 AM

okay listen up you lil cunt, watch some more anime because this doesn't stand up to the kizumonogatrari part 3 fight in any regard.
https://youtu.be/WfpFOtx4BJg
Feel Free to comment on my profile.
Yes, I drop anime a lot, and yes, I still like anime

Sep 28, 2018 11:37 AM
Lol, y'all forgetting Pingu and the snowball fight

Sep 28, 2018 11:43 AM

Zefyris said:
Yep, the fact that all those fights (including Chao vs Negi and other Mahora festival fights as well) were never properly animated is such a shame. That manga has top quality fights, fights mechanisms, and characters development, to only list some of its most striking qualities.
Yeah the school festival arc is really good, and it's just right after where the anime ended. I was hoping that the UQ Holder anime would re-popularize Mahou Sensei Negima but it didn't seem to do much. The story somewhat fits the isekai trend that's very popular these days but old finished manga is unlikely to get an anime, especially when it already had 2 different anime seasons and multiple OVAs and a filler movie.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control

Sep 28, 2018 11:45 AM
△☹▽

Sep 28, 2018 5:03 PM
Shamo6 said:
Not even top 100. The fight made no sense, Netero seemed more of a villain than hero. "you low ant don't look down on ningen aaaaaaaaaaaaa" Meruem gave fair arguments and he was like a mindless fag and kept attacking him because a guy in suit said so. He spent all that life training and mediating only to destroy his creativity and become puppet? Hxh is bad series anyway, always so random but still somehow manages to fool plebs into thinking it's good.

Why do you have chrollo in your favourites if you dislike hxh?

Sep 28, 2018 9:11 PM

DepravedMagi said:
Shamo6 said:
Not even top 100. The fight made no sense, Netero seemed more of a villain than hero. "you low ant don't look down on ningen aaaaaaaaaaaaa" Meruem gave fair arguments and he was like a mindless fag and kept attacking him because a guy in suit said so. He spent all that life training and mediating only to destroy his creativity and become puppet? Hxh is bad series anyway, always so random but still somehow manages to fool plebs into thinking it's good.

Why do you have chrollo in your favourites if you dislike hxh?

First of all it's a character not series itself so idk why u got so confused and second you knew exactly why i have in favs, i like him it's simple. It has nothing to do with series.
Modified by Shamo-, Sep 28, 2018 9:20 PM

Sep 28, 2018 9:26 PM

Before you answer, I want you to go on YouTube, search "Hajime no Ippo AMV", watch a couple vids, then come back and answer.

Sep 28, 2018 10:27 PM

It's alright at least for me.

Character limit smh

Sep 28, 2018 10:34 PM

I really liked that fight but my favorite anime fight is probably Saitama vs Boros or Naruto vs pain.
Go read the One Punch Man manga please, this awful adaptation by JC Staff is a disgrace.

Sep 28, 2018 10:39 PM
Not sure if it's the best fight ever made. But it was one of my favorite fight.

Sep 28, 2018 10:59 PM

Bitch, HxH fights ain't got shit on Inferno Cop
Ero Pattishie, how was the night?
Did you like the sister sandwich for dinner?
Or perhaps it was too sweet,
that you want more vanilla in the morning.
I'll put extra cream just for you.
Now it eat well, we still have more desserts.

Sep 28, 2018 11:36 PM

It was a good one but definitely not the best and definitely not within my top 5.

Sep 29, 2018 3:02 AM
君を笑いに来た

I feel like the only hype thing about Netero vs. Meruem was that it ended the long arc of anticipation the show built up for us. There are better fights in the show, like the ones in Heaven's Arena. Kurapika vs. Uvogin was good as well but it was mainly there to explain Kurapika's badass Nen to the viewer.

As for the best fight ever made (in anime at least), it's definitely from Sword of the Stranger. Surprised that only a few people have mentioned it.
Modified by GlowingAura, Sep 29, 2018 3:06 AM

Sep 29, 2018 3:07 AM

It was great but not the best for me.
Mine would be Gintoki vs Takasugi.

Sep 29, 2018 4:14 AM

The fight was really cool but the ultimate outcome of it let me down, the "fight" itself felt somewhat irrelevant by the end.
help

Sep 29, 2018 12:34 PM

there's not such thing as"the best" but it's easily one of my favourites and an awesome fight
Boobsftw said:
For me is no.I mean the fight was literally about who's stronger,not who's smarter.which I really hate,plus Netero got overpowered by Meruem all the time,so how is that good?And the fact that a cheap-ass bomb could fuck Meruem(which was supposed to be the strongest creature ever made) up was some true dog shits right there.
THere're THOUSANDS of fights which are better IMO,even in HxH,most of the fights were better since they're more about being strategic.

I disagree. the whole point was that it wasn't about power. it was pretty obvious that netero would lose, but the point was to see the character's ideaologies clash, to understand their actions and they growths. through that fight, both characters were developed in a beautiful way. I think it was a very good fight, easily one of the best fights ever animated.
KotziForever said:
I know this isn't technically an "anime" fight, but rather a manga fight. My best guess is Hisoka vs. Chrollo, since it has just been so epic in its importance for the narrative alone and it exploited Nen in a cool way. Chrollo and Hisoka alike proved their worth as opponents and I'm excited for their next fights.

But...

Kurapika vs. Uvogin held more emotional gratification for me, it just had such a deep impact on Kurapika and his character, especially in the 1999 version... I remember the big turmoil and feelings of disgust Kurapika went through during and after the fight. Basically, I love the fight for its sheer character development (and reveals) rather than its strategic breakdown or visual presentation. I think it might be my favorite fight albeit Chrollo vs. Hisoka and Meruem vs. Netero have objectively speaking much more going for them.
hah, yes. that hisoka chrollo fight was very fucking good. and the fact that
Modified by Zehennagel, Sep 29, 2018 12:42 PM

Sep 29, 2018 8:10 PM

Johan_Liebert_ said:
That fight was stupid af. Just one guy summoning a Buddha statue to hit another guy who just doesn't die.

ikr shit was dumb as fuck

plus i mean they could've just lured him out and nuked him the fight was pointless

“Ladies and Gentlemen, We Are Floating in Space”

Sep 29, 2018 9:56 PM
senpai

it lacked.. meruem was trying to talk and he just hit him with buddha thing and then booom explosion everything over.. meanwhile gon vs pitou or fights with any other kings guard were way more emotional

Sep 30, 2018 5:04 AM

It's fairly high up on there, purely for moral ambiguity and the huge power throw around.

Sep 30, 2018 5:16 AM

nah. Homura vs Mami was way better imo.

Sep 30, 2018 6:49 AM

Meruem did nothing wrong

But the bug spray got him in the end

ur opinion = shit

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

Preview MangaManga Store