Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 9, 2018 10:50 AM

May 2013
Anthony Atwater

@sakura_megami @Frogoten

Once the trio was together again, only one last obstacle was in their path before the finish line. He would look at them before taking a look at the wall, he would put up his hand to his chin before speaking "good job you two, shall we rest a bit before taking on that wall?" he would ask
Oct 9, 2018 9:59 PM

Dec 2012

Level: 1 • Lifespan: 5 •
Abilities: Elemental weapons •
Weapon: Dagger •

@Shitsuji-Carty @Sakura_megami

He snuggle with her before getting down and look at her, "Hmm what do you say lady Flohr?"
..... :'(
Oct 10, 2018 8:09 AM

Dec 2016
Abigail Flohr

"Mmm.. sure we can take a small break. This one is gonna also require a lot of arm strength." Aby pets the cat before poking Tony’s cheek. "For this one fin, you can just climb on my shoulder” She then looks at Tony, "so it’s either you lift me up so I can reach the top or vise versa. Then the person that gets up there will reach down and help the other”

@Shitsuji-Carty @Frogoten
Oct 10, 2018 8:56 AM

May 2013
Anthony Atwater

@sakura_megami @Frogoten

He would nod to agree with what Abygail said, before giving her a slight glare as she poked his cheek. when she mentioned on person lifting up the other, Tony would flew his arm as he smiled "well i think we all know how this is gonna go. You and Finn can go first, I'll lift you up and then you two can help me over." he would say all but deciding for them.
Oct 11, 2018 9:40 AM

Dec 2016
Abigail Flohr

"Alright that works for me, I didn’t mind either” she said playfully sticking out her tongue. ”but but, you better not drop me.” She grabbed the cat and put him on her shoulder. ”Alright! Let’s do this Tony!!”

Oct 11, 2018 10:20 AM

Dec 2012

Level: 1 • Lifespan: 5 •
Abilities: Elemental weapons •
Weapon: Dagger •

@Shitsuji-Carty @Sakura_megami

teasing her whispers "make sure he don't see your underwear"
..... :'(
Oct 11, 2018 10:50 AM

May 2013
Anthony Atwater

@sakura_megami @Frogoten

He would stand up with the rest of them as they all agreed on their next plan of action. He would be helping Aby and Finn first, Tony would put his back to the wall before putting his hands down in a bridge for her to step up on. "ready when you are." he would smile
Oct 11, 2018 11:10 AM

Dec 2016
Abigail Flohr

"He wouldn’t dare!” she said in reference to Finns comment. She slightly blushed as she stepped on Tony’s hand. She step one foot then the other. She also made sure to be on her tip toes so that both feet could fit. "maybe after this I can even be a cheerleader!!” she said giggling and waiting to be lift up

Oct 11, 2018 11:21 AM

May 2013
Anthony Atwater

@sakura_megami @Frogoten

Tony would have a puzzled look when he heard Aby's reply to Finn's comment. he didn't hear what Finn said so he decided not to let it bother him. when Aby stepped into his hands he would start to lift her up, slowly at first until she was up as high as he could lift her. "up you go" he would say having not much trouble lifting the lighter woman up.
Oct 12, 2018 1:41 PM

Dec 2016
Abigail Flohr

Tony managed to lift her up with no problem. She reached over the edge and held onto it, before bringing her knees up. Eventually she managed to get to the top. She then layed down and extended her hand so that she could pick up tony. "you can sit this one out kitty car, ill help him up"
Oct 15, 2018 5:48 AM

May 2013
Anthony Atwater

@sakura_megami @Frogoten

With Tony's help Aby seemed to have no problem pulling herself up the ledge. She would then turn herself around and lower her arm for him to grab, Tony would take a few steps back before running and jumping up to grab her hand and scale the wall. Once he was at the top with the other two, he would smile as he would take in the view, "wow not a bad view from up here." he would comment
Oct 15, 2018 11:05 AM

Dec 2016
Abigail Flohr

Aby used all her strength to help pull Tony up. Luckily he was also scaling his way up so it wasn’t to hard to get him up. Once he got up, Tony seemed to enjoy the view. Aby hugged the cat and Tony. They were all dirty and gross and had there clothes full of mud. ”We made it! So proud of you guys!! She would lean over and kiss Tony on his cheek while petting the cat

Feel free to add all the level points to your character on the character tracker from this event :)
Oct 15, 2018 11:18 AM

May 2013
Anthony Atwater

@sakura_megami @Frogoten

After making it to the top together, Tony and the rest would take in the view as they basked in the glory of their accomplishment. Aby would hug him and Finn as she cheered how happy she was, before giving Anthony a kiss on the cheek. The man would look a bit confused but only for a moment as he wouldn't let such a thing bother him. "yeah good job everyone. Now im beat and ready for a shower." he would say with a chuckle as they made their way off of the obstacle course and towards the dorms.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Cedric x Elias Ending

linette - Mar 1

0 by linette »»
Mar 1, 1:16 PM

» Jens planning thread

Sakura_megami - Mar 14, 2022

2 by Sakura_megami »»
Feb 13, 7:15 PM

» Lagoon Island Paradise ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakura_megami - Jan 3, 2022

884 by linette »»
Jan 19, 11:32 AM

» Blossom Kingdom -Castle- ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakura_megami - Jun 11, 2021

1540 by linette »»
Jun 26, 2023 6:25 PM

Sticky: » Institute's Registration -Character Creation- ( 1 2 )

Sakura_megami - Sep 18, 2018

86 by Astachanna »»
Jun 26, 2023 4:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.