Forum Settings
Forums
Sep 24, 2018 4:25 PM

the translations are so far behind so If someone read it, can you say how it ended?

Oct 10, 2018 7:28 PM

Mezo-RPWPA said:
the translations are so far behind so If someone read it, can you say how it ended?

After so many teasings and borderline hentai scenes they finally had sex in the ch.68
And in the last chapter as expected hayato proposed to ui after the graduation ceremony in front of everyone and she accepts(obvious).

The ending was pretty Meeeh~ i dont like Ui that much but this cant be helped xD
Modified by VinSykez, Oct 10, 2018 7:36 PM

Oct 11, 2018 3:49 AM

VinSykez said:
Mezo-RPWPA said:

After so many teasings and borderline hentai scenes they finally had sex in the ch.68
And in the last chapter as expected hayato proposed to ui after the graduation ceremony in front of everyone and she accepts(obvious).

The ending was pretty Meeeh~ i dont like Ui that much but this cant be helped xD

what a garbage ending. so disappointing tbh

Oct 11, 2018 4:20 AM

VinSykez said:
Mezo-RPWPA said:

wait but what about the other girls? or at least Misumi? what happened to her?

Mar 28, 1:18 AM
I personally loved the ending. Might be a little rushed maybe but as far as I'm concerned I got the best ending I could've asked for.

Jun 22, 2:40 AM
Where can I find the rest of the chapters? I only found up to chapter 54 on my usual sites.

Jul 15, 10:58 PM
Mezo-RPWPA said:
VinSykez said:

There is a second hotel love scene between Izumi and Misumi after they had a date, with a more steamy scene and a more "bold" Misumi (which I really loved - finally), but it only last for not that long after Izumi got some text message from Ui, and then it's done (I thought Izumi will really do Misumi there-before what's predicted before that he will actually do Ui... what a shame they didn't finish what Misumi "starts")

And since Misumi is my favorite girl there, so, the cliche ending woth Izumi and Misumi is a bit meh for me...

PS: but I don't understand why in last chapters, the tits are being censored... what a waste...

I read the Raw but I think the last chapters are being erased, at least on the website where I read.. deepest condolences to you bro...
Modified by Achtzehn, Jul 15, 11:16 PM

Jul 16, 8:29 AM

Achtzehn said:
Mezo-RPWPA said:

There is a second hotel love scene between Izumi and Misumi after they had a date, with a more steamy scene and a more "bold" Misumi (which I really loved - finally), but it only last for not that long after Izumi got some text message from Ui, and then it's done (I thought Izumi will really do Misumi there-before what's predicted before that he will actually do Ui... what a shame they didn't finish what Misumi "starts")

And since Misumi is my favorite girl there, so, the cliche ending woth Izumi and Misumi is a bit meh for me...

PS: but I don't understand why in last chapters, the tits are being censored... what a waste...

I read the Raw but I think the last chapters are being erased, at least on the website where I read.. deepest condolences to you bro...
Achtzehn said:
Mezo-RPWPA said:

Yeah I hate the same repetitive endings. thx for the help :"D

Jul 16, 8:13 PM
Mezo-RPWPA said:
Achtzehn said:

Achtzehn said:

Anytime broh..
after checking, the last chapters are still there somehow.. Dangg, Misumi is damn hot, and really being exposed in this chapter...
go check it out!
https://lhscan.net/read-oku-sama-ga-seito-kaichou-raw-chapter-67.html

1 hour ago

Achtzehn said:
Mezo-RPWPA said:

Anytime broh..
after checking, the last chapters are still there somehow.. Dangg, Misumi is damn hot, and really being exposed in this chapter...
go check it out!
https://lhscan.net/read-oku-sama-ga-seito-kaichou-raw-chapter-67.html

it's better to not post links cause it gets deleted or a timed ban iirc.
Thx for the thought tho :D