Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 24, 2018 8:08 AM

Mar 2009
Today I read this spoiler after reading chapter 15 reinforcing my theory I had since few chapter ago about Lufasu not being a gender bent boy in female body, but a real flesh and blood lady.

I had the idea that 200 years ago real Lufasu was indeed sealed by the heroes and her persona went to our world and somehow ended as a boy playing games all day. This is where the puzzles were completed by the spoiler I read.

To keep spoilers and assumptions to minimum I'll just put the short version here.
Boy at the start is just your normal kid who happens to host Lufasu persona. Some forces supporting real Lufasu had him reenact her life in another world using a video game. His memories (and Lufasu persona) were then copied and sent back into real Lufasu before she was released from the seal.
Lufasu supporter had good reason to give her fake memories and hide her real self beneath them.

For all the other degenerates out there, Lufasu is fine waifu material and you don't have to feel homo about it. So F** away!

Hope I'm not terribly wrong with it or I'll make a fool out of myself on the internet. Oh noes!
Feb 13, 2019 2:49 PM
Jun 2013
SleepnDreamn said:

For all the other degenerates out there, Lufasu is fine waifu material and you don't have to feel homo about it. So F** away!

Hope I'm not terribly wrong with it or I'll make a fool out of myself on the internet. Oh noes!

Well I hope the recently summoned Japanese Hero will at least get a hug from Lufasu. Everyone wants a waifu to hug them.

Anyway, I hope that Lufasu will talk to the random Japanese boy. If i was Lufasu , I would ask the status of certain ongoing manga in Japan.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta!: Kokuyoku no Haou Chapter 1 Discussion

shawnofthedeadz - Dec 20, 2017

1 by greed2 »»
Feb 15, 9:59 AM

Poll: » Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta!: Kokuyoku no Haou Chapter 16 Discussion

removed-user - Apr 9, 2019

1 by greed2 »»
Jul 24, 2023 12:14 PM

Poll: » Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta!: Kokuyoku no Haou Chapter 41 Discussion

FONZACUS - Feb 7, 2023

0 by FONZACUS »»
Feb 7, 2023 8:17 PM

» Needs an anime series

TygerPowers9767 - Jan 18, 2020

3 by trollapostle »»
Feb 1, 2023 11:06 PM

Poll: » Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta!: Kokuyoku no Haou Chapter 20 Discussion

removed-user - Apr 9, 2019

1 by AkatsukiUlquiora »»
May 25, 2021 2:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.