Sep 24, 2018 2:10 PM

Rita Star

@linette

"Hmmm....why you came here?"
..... :'(

Sep 24, 2018 4:23 PM

Liam Cranbell

@Ashie__

Liam immediately nodded his head when Akari let him hold her fox. He held the fox named Lukas and snuggled with him, petting him and feeling his soft fur Ah this is a perfect opportunity for a photo! Liam said as he took multiple selfies of him holding the fox. Liam thanked her and then asked her Where would you like to explore first?

Sep 24, 2018 4:39 PM

Caylee Banimura

She enters and sits in one of the benches, she looks around for a while to then start to write in her notebook.

@-Yamato-

Sep 24, 2018 4:41 PM

Leon

His first impression of the garden was, "Plain" it seemed like a nice place to relax or maybe meet up with someone but it didn't call his attention as much as he expected for such a big institute. Although he thought that the place was kinda plain he didn't dislike it, walking up to the bench at the center Leon sat down and laid his back against the backrest not noticing the girl that was seated in the bench behind his. Closing his eyes Leon whispered to himself, "Hopefully I don't bump into some troublesome people here."

@linette

Sep 24, 2018 4:51 PM

Caylee Banimura

She noticed a new person entering the garden. She turn to glanced at him, he had brown hair and green eyes. He seemed to not have noticed her, which didn't really matter to her. She went on to write in her notebook when she heard the man's comment. She thought that was a really a contradicting thing to say. So she said "You can always walk away from them"

@-Yamato-

Sep 24, 2018 5:03 PM

Leon

Finally realizing that he wasn't alone in the center of the garden Leon opened his eyes and turned around to look at who's voice the comment belonged to, staring into the girls face the first thing that stood out to Leon was her long ears. "Bunny ears..." he inadvertently let those words out, Leon quickly let out a small cough and spoke trying to push his previous words aside. "Somtimes that works but if you meet some of the real troublesome ones, those are the ones that won't stop bothering you with all sorts of commotions. I'm pretty sure I saw someone like that by the entrance when I was on my way here."

@linette

Sep 24, 2018 5:08 PM

Caylee Banimura

She obviously hear the first words he said after hearing her comment and finally noticing someone else was there. She didn't mind that people pointed out her ears, after all she was the nly one with them. He then cough and said his opinion about the troublesome people. After he was done, she would say "You were able to get passed that person, so I believe you will be able to do so again. And yes, I have rabbit ears"

@-Yamato-

Sep 24, 2018 5:28 PM

Leon

Leon turned back around and stayed silent for a moment, after thinking it through he spoke "Well you have a point, as long as they don't notice me it should be fine". He didn't mean to point out the rabbit ears earlier but since it was already said and done Leon decided to go with it, "Sorry if it was rude, haven't really seen anyone with rabbit ears before.
He turned around and stared at them once again this time getting a better look, "Are they sensitive?" Leon asked out of curiosity since they kinda reminded him of the dogs or cats that he was fond of.

@linette

Sep 24, 2018 5:39 PM

Caylee Banimura

She turn to look at him when he apologies, she said "No need to apologies, I'm aware of the unique of my ears. He then turn to look at her to ask further more about them, she shakes her head and said "If you are thinking in an orgasmic sensitive way, no. But if you are referring to the better hearing, yes."

@-Yamato-

Sep 24, 2018 5:56 PM

Leon

The image Leon had in his head was those moments when he would scratch the cats behind their ears or blow on them and they would either shake their heads or the ears would twitch around but he decided on keeping quiet about that and accepted the girls answer, "Seems pretty useful, anyways what were you doing here?" he didn't know how he didn't notice her when he walked into the garden but she must've been here for a reason unless she was in there for the same reason as him.

@linette

Sep 24, 2018 6:27 PM

@Rabt

she smiled watching how excited Liam seemed to be “Well seems you two will probably get along” she looked at Lukas who was licking Liam’s cheek a bit as he took the pictures “as you said before it would be nice to go to a cafe or coffee shop near here “

Sep 24, 2018 6:40 PM

Liam Cranbell

@Ashie__

I hope so. Let's go there then, to a cafe he said to her while smiling

Sep 24, 2018 6:52 PM

Caylee Banimura

She shrugs and said "I'm simply exploring the Institute, haven't been here for to long. Want to get familiarise with my surroundings. What about you?"

@-Yamato-

Sep 24, 2018 9:56 PM

@Rabt

“yep sounds that will be intresting” she grabbed his hand leading both out of the forest

Sep 25, 2018 3:46 PM

Leon

"Hmm, I was just relaxing. Kinda new to this place but I wanted to visit the garden first before my room" Leon checked around the garden but there still didn't seem to be much people around. "By the way, have you already eaten?" he asked the girl with the rabbit ears since he hadn't had anything to eat just yet.

@linette

Sep 25, 2018 3:54 PM

Caylee Banimura

She noticed he checked the area, then asked her a question. He seemed to be wanting some company to pass the time, she decided to go with him and explore other areas as well. "Yes, I have. But I could drink a hot chocolate. Oh, my name is Caylee Banimura, nice to meet you. What's your name?"

@-Yamato-

Sep 26, 2018 4:11 PM

Leon

Standing up from the bench Leon turned around and replied, "Names Leon, nice to meet you too. Know a place around here were we could go grab something to eat?" Cylee seemed liked a friendly enough girl at first glance so Leon didn't mind spending some time with her hanging around the institute.

@linette

Sep 26, 2018 4:17 PM

Caylee Banimura

She nod to her question and says "There is an Outside Cafe and the Institute's Cafeteria"

@-Yamato-

Sep 26, 2018 4:22 PM

Leon

Leon walks around the benches towards Caylee and holds his hand out, "Okay then let's go to the Cafe, they must have a better hot chocolate over there."

@linette

Sep 26, 2018 5:53 PM

Caylee Banimura

She follows him with the sight as Leon walked from his bench to her. He then extended his hand, an action which meant for her to take his hand to help her stand up. She was unsure if she should grab it or not. At the end she decided to grab it, stand up and then let go of it. She then nod and said "Definitely" She would walk together with Leon to the Outside Cafe.

@-Yamato- (post first over there)
Modified by linette, Sep 26, 2018 5:57 PM

Sep 27, 2018 8:10 AM

Abigail Flohr

Aby lead them to the garden. Although it wasn’t her intent to come here, she was quite satisfied with where they ended up. ”This place isn’t that bad, wish I knew it was here. Would have been a great place to have a picnic. Oh well, maybe next time” She guided him through a flower path and just enjoyed the scenery. ”mm I want to see your water abilities”

@Shitsuji-Carty

Sep 27, 2018 8:20 AM

Anthony Atwater

@sakura_megami

Tony would follow behind Aby as they wandered through the school aimlessly, somehow ended up in the garden at some point. Tony would agree with her, "yeah it does look like it would be a good spot, as long as the weathers nice too. and my abilities huh? well better hope there is some body of water lying around somewhere." he would chuckle as all he could see for now were flower and trees, the scenery of the garden. "Do you like the water Joker?"

Sep 27, 2018 8:30 AM

Abigail Flohr

”mm.. we might be able to find a small lake or something around here. As for if I like water. Ofcourse I do! Who doesn’t like water? I love nature and the ocean. I love rivers and lakes. I wouldn’t mind one day exploring the inside of the ocean. I would love to find a mermaid!!!!!!!! And all the other beautiful sea creatures. Granted I have to learn how to swim first. Do you know how to swim? Is it even necessary for you to know how to swim? ”

@Shitsuji-Carty

Sep 27, 2018 8:48 AM

Anthony Atwater

@sakura_megami
He would listen to her completely not taking his eyes off her for a moment as they walked through the garden chatting together. He would chuckle a bit at the thought of trying to find a mermaid, than again when she asked if it was even necessary for him to know how to swim. "haha i would it say its necessary but it certainly helps haha. yeah its really cool being able to look up from underwater." he would say as he remembered something and started to look up towards the sky.

Sep 27, 2018 8:58 AM

Abigail Flohr

”You are pretty lucky” Aby placed her arm around Tony’s neck as he looked at the sky. ”how about you teach me how to swim. In exchange I’ll make you breakfast for every day that you give me lesson. Is that a deal?

Sep 27, 2018 9:04 AM

Anthony Atwater

@sakura_megami

Tony would smile at her words and get a little bashful as he felt her arm around his neck, "yeah i guess i am pretty lucky...teach you how to swim in exchange for free breakfasts, Yeah i can agree to that deal haha. was there something that prevented you from learning before?" he asked curiously as he returned his gaze back to her

Sep 27, 2018 9:32 AM

Abigail Flohr

”Well no one in the circus knew how to swim, so when I tried to teach myself, I failed miserably” She said that while giggling before moving her arm from his neck. she spoted a small pond and grabbed his hand. She proceeded to drag him to it. ”will this do it?”

Sep 27, 2018 9:53 AM

Anthony Atwater

@sakura_megami
"ouch, that sounds like some bad luck you got there." he would say with a chuckle before suddenly she would grab his hand and start dragging him along in a different direction. There in front of them was a pond that was just big enough to swim in and dive in a little. Abigail seemed excited as she asked if this would do for swimming lessons. He would nod to her "yeah this could work, when would you want to start? its not like were in swim suits now or anything." he would add curious as to hear what she wanted to do next

Sep 27, 2018 10:16 AM

Abigail Flohr

”Ohhhh, This is so you can demonstrate your power, not for us to swim in. We can use the pool for that, you baka” She giggled and went behind him. She then started to tickle his sides

Sep 27, 2018 10:30 AM

Anthony Atwater

@sakura_megami

Tony would make an Oh face as he had forgotten about her wanting to see his powers rather than jump striaght into a swimming lesson. He was about to retort to her calling him stupid, but before he could she started to tickle his sides. Anthony would start to laugh and try to run away from her a bit. "haha heyyy, c-cut it hahaha out, how can i show you my power hahaha like this?" he would ask all the while laughing and smiling thanks to her tickling.

Sep 27, 2018 10:39 AM

Garrett Iwa

He nods and answers "I share your same answer: to get stronger. I will soon be one of the leaders of my village, I want to make sure I can protect them"

@frogoten

Sep 27, 2018 10:46 AM

Rita Star

@linette

Smiles at him. What she said was not the full truth but with how happy he was about her powers she did not want to tell him.."So what you want to do now?" she hold her hand out and the apple tree drop two apples for her and she toss him one.

Sep 27, 2018 10:49 AM

Abigail Flohr

”Ok ok, I’ll stop, but you have to admit..that was super fun! Alright show me what you got. Let’s see those magnificant water abilities that you have.
And now taking the center stage...”
she did a drum roll by using her hands to slap her thighs and at the same time she changed her voice to sound like a host. ”The increadible Tony!! Nickname, sleepy head”

Sep 27, 2018 11:00 AM

Garrett Iwa

He grab the apple and then said "Not sure... We could sit for a while on the bench or under the tree?" He bite a piece of the apple.

@frogoten

Sep 27, 2018 11:04 AM

Anthony Atwater

@sakura_megami

He would let out a sigh of relief as she stopped tickling him, it would take him a few more moments to catch his breath though. in the meantime Aby seemed to be going off like a host for a circus as she did a drum roll and all for Tony while he stepped up to the shore of the pond. slowly he would look around real quick before pointing to a tree "watch over there real quick" he would say before bending down and scooping some water in his hand. He would then turn to face the tree and with a quick forward motion the water would shoot out of his hand and perforated a few tree branches, making them fall to the ground. When she would turn to face him afterwards he would smirk before waving his hands in front of him to create a vapor mist making it harder to see him. When he would finish the mist would slowly disappear before he would wait to see what she would say next.

Sep 27, 2018 11:06 AM

Rita Star

@linette

She sits under the tree and pat next to her. "Sounds like a plan."

Sep 27, 2018 11:08 AM

Garrett Iwa

He sits next to her and while eating the apple "To bad fruits don't grow much in my village, they are good and juicy" He smiles

@frogoten

Sep 27, 2018 11:14 AM

Rita Star

@linette

"Maybe one day I can go there and help you with that." smiles at him

Sep 27, 2018 11:18 AM

Garrett Iwa

He smiles in a grateful way "Thank you, that would mean so much for all of us" He finish eating the apple.

@frogoten

Sep 27, 2018 11:22 AM

Rita Star

@linette

"HEHE.. happy to help." eats apple.

Sep 27, 2018 12:51 PM

Sep 27, 2018 12:53 PM

Rita Star

@linette

She lay her head on his shoulder and naps.

Sep 27, 2018 12:57 PM

Garrett Iwa

He got a notebook and a pen, then started to write down what he had done from when he meet Rita for tge first time to now.

@frogoten

Sep 27, 2018 1:00 PM

Rita Star

@linette

She smiles and snuggle up closer to him

Sep 27, 2018 1:06 PM

Garrett Iwa

He writes for a while, then says "Oh, I also play the flute, if you ever want to hear me play" He scratches his head a bit embarrassed.

@frogoten

Sep 27, 2018 1:14 PM

Rita Star

@linette

"MMM..i would like that " smiles

Sep 27, 2018 1:27 PM

Garrett Iwa

He get the flute out and looked for a melody of his own creation. After choosing the piece, he starts to play a melancholy sound.

@frogoten

Sep 27, 2018 1:44 PM

Rita Star

@linette

"Your very good like my broth...That a nice melody"

Sep 27, 2018 1:49 PM

Garrett Iwa

He stop and said "Thank you, I wrote that one" He picked up the brother part, but decided not to push it since she obviously doesn't want to talk about it

@frogoten

Sep 27, 2018 1:53 PM

Rita Star

@linette

She hug his arm. "hehe. you are good at it then"

Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »