[Post Shield: | (1)]
[EXP: 0]
[Abilities:]
    Split
[Equipment:]
    Small hunting bow
    Arrows [||||||||||] (10)

@Shitsuji-Carty

Her reaction to bugs was quite funny to him, so it made him chuckle again. "I guess that's true.", he said with a slight smile on his face. Naomi agreed on sitting down under a tree, but first asked him for confirmation about whether or not he was sure to put his tour on hold for now, even though it just started. "It's fine, we have the whole year!", he said when they got to the trees and hoisted himself up on a thick branch in the tree, laying on top of it.

As he relaxed, laying back with his hands crossed behind his head, Naomi asked him what he meant by growing up with nature. "It's nothing special.", he said with his eyes closed, relaxing in the shades, "My parents were hunters, and I just followed them into the forest often.", he then sat straight up, "Oh, but don't lump us in with those poachers. We actually have respect for nature.", and then went back to his relaxed position, "I went to the forest almost every day.. those were fun times.", he took a deep breath, enjoying the air, "Well, that was my life story. How about you? Where did you grow up?"

Mar 22, 8:27 AM

Monty Cagle
Appearance:

@kathy_fangirl

Monty would shake his head, "it isn't ridiculous, it's something everyone has to deal with when it come to parents. Stepping out from their shadow and becoming your own person. Some just have to deal with it sooner than others. What matters in my opinion is that you find something you enjoy or someone if that suits you better. For me it ended up becoming a thief." he would say wondering with a smile as he thought about the fun he had taking things from others.

Naomi Path

@discount66

Naomi's shiver and comment about bugs made Anthony chuckle a little as they made their way to the tree. when she asked about the tour he said it was fine before hoisting himself up onto a branch to relax. As the two laid under the tree's shade Naomi couldn't help but ask about his words, He started off saying his parents were hunters and he followed them often. "oh curious child were you?" she would comment before he would suddenly sit up and explain that they were not poachers but ones who respected nature. She would nod to him as he kept talking letting him finish this time before speaking again.
"I see, you really did grow up with nature than, and i bet your close with your parents too. And my life story? well I doubt its as exciting as hunting and battling animals and monsters. But I lived with my parents in a small town, they were alcohol producers and distributor I helped them with their work, but mostly as a delivery girl. We even had our own secret brew that we sold under the table thanks to my power." she would say with a smile as she remembered the days of just running around and chatting with the people from her village.

Mar 22, 9:46 AM

@Shitsuji-Carty
Shinra Tsuri

He shrugs I don't know who or what I want to be to be honest. Do you?

Mar 22, 9:53 AM

Monty Cagle
Appearance:

@kathy_fangirl

Monty would shrug his shoulders and shake his head, "nope, I've kinda just been doing whatever I want. From choosing where i sleep and who i eat with or not. Who says we have to do any one thing with our lives I'd love to travel all around if it wasn't so dangerous. " he would add

Mar 27, 12:08 PM

Anthony Grahawk

[Lifespan: ||||| (5)]
[Post Shield: | (1)]
[EXP: 0]
[Abilities:]
    Split
[Equipment:]
    Small hunting bow
    Arrows [||||||||||] (10)

@Shitsuji-Carty

As he laid back, he heard Naomi's comments about his life. He nodded along, agreeing to most of what she said before telling him about herself. "Well, I don't think I've come across a monster yet..". She worked with her parents in producing alcohol, but mostly just helped out as a delivery girl. They apparently also sold things under the table thanks to her powers. "Under the table...?", Anthony mumbled to himself, "It doesn't really have to be exciting, as long as you enjoyed it, am I right?", he smiled, laying on the branch with his arms crossed behind his head, leaning against the tree. "If you don't mind me asking, what is your power?", Anthony got curious after hearing her talk about it.

Mar 27, 12:32 PM

@Shitsuji-Carty
Shinra Tsuri

He thinks about Montys Statement. "Traveling around the World huh?... that doesn't sound to bad if I am honest with myself" He was deep in thought for a while before responding to Monty. Traveling around you say? That surely sounds temting...

Mar 28, 9:43 AM

Naomi Path

@discount66

As the two chatted and relaxed under the shaded tree Naomi would watch the wind blow around some leaves and other small things, enjoying the calm breeze. She would chuckle a bit hearing him react to her statement about the monsters, "oh nothing that made you scared to fight it? you must be pretty brave." she would say before listening to what he mumbled than said afterwards, choosing only to reply to what was said aloud. "Yeah i guess your right about that, I did enjoy it for the most part. and oh? did I make you curious?" she would smile and stand up making sure he could see her face before nod to him. "well I could just tell you, but its more fun to see for yourself." she would say before pointing a finger at her mouth, then suddenly her voice would fill his head I'm telepathic, well did I surprise you?" she would ask all the while her eyes trained on him to not miss his reaction.

Monty Cagle
Appearance:

@kathy_fangirl

Shinra seemed to lose himself in thought after hearing what Monty said, Monty wouldn't mind though he was glad to be taken seriously. Monty would practice his power as well as make a joke by sticking just his head though a nearby try as he waited to surprise Shinra. After that he would hear what the other man would say about traveling " doesn't it? seeing the sights, no one to tell you what to do or where to do it. Just you and the open road." he would say with a chuckle as he pulled himself out of the tree and waited for Shinra to respond.

Mar 29, 7:09 AM

@Shitsuji-Carty
Shinra Tsuri

After hearing Montys voice again he was ripped from his thoughts. Oh! Uhm but wouldn't it get lonley after a while?

Mar 29, 8:26 AM

Monty Cagle
Appearance:

@kathy_fangirl

Shinra really didn't respond to his trick rather just his words when he ended up speaking again, it bugged him a little but nothing serious. He would nod to agree with what Shinra said "yeah it could, but It can't be that hard to make some friends while on the road." he would say never having really put much more thought into it than that.

Apr 3, 6:14 AM

@Shitsuji-Carty
Shinra Tsuri

You really think so? Then tell me, how many friends did you find on your way? He couldn't really belive that finding friends was supposed to be this easy.

Apr 4, 6:18 AM

Monty Cagle
Appearance:

@kathy_fangirl

He would think for a moment after being put on the spot, "well... there was this one girl who tried to chase me a bit... does that count?" he would ask a bit innocently even though he knew it wasn't really an answer but he soon came up with another one.
snapping his fingers he would smile despite whatever Shinra might have retorted before. "i know, I've at least made one right? Shinra." he would say curious if the other man would extend the olive branch of friendship with him.

Apr 4, 1:06 PM

@Shitsuji-Carty
Shinra Tsuri

After hearing the first bit of Montys 'Explanation' he would think to himself "As I thought" but after a while Monty started smiling at him and implies that he sees him as a friend. He raised a brow and looked at him for a long moment. "Friends huh? Do I really want friends? ... whatever why not..." Right

Apr 5, 6:27 AM

Monty Cagle
Appearance:

@kathy_fangirl

"yeah, so, I'm not the best at making friends, it's not like I'll die from loneliness." he would say trying to act tough

Apr 5, 8:21 AM

@Shitsuji-Carty
Shinra Tsuri

Maybe not of loneliness... "But if you continue your lifestyle you might die because of other reasons... " He gives Monty a sympathetic look

Apr 5, 8:47 AM

Monty Cagle
Appearance:

@kathy_fangirl

Hearing what he said and implied, as well as the look he received from Shinra made it clear what the other man was thinking. The man would smile "its not like im out there right now anyway, we have a few years to learn more about our powers as well as train ourselves. I'd be very surprised if i couldn't find someone who shares my dreams in our time here." he would say confidently.

Apr 5, 3:48 PM

@Shitsuji-Carty
Shinra Tsuri

And what exactly are your dreams? He crosses his arms and gives him an intense look

Apr 8, 7:26 AM

Monty Cagle
Appearance:

@kathy_fangirl

He would chuckle seeing Shinra's intense look, he wasn't sure why he was getting it but would answer the man anyway. "my dreams are like i said before, I want to live life on my own terms and travel around seeing all kinds of places and unique things with em." He more or less just wanted to be a traveler.

Apr 8, 10:23 AM

@Shitsuji-Carty
Shinra Tsuri

He would stop looking at him to think about it for a short while. The he says: I don't think that I would be able to live life that way. But at least you have a dream that can become true.

Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]