Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: RErideD: Tokigoe no Derrida Episode 3 Discussion

Sep 22, 2018 8:11 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
One thing I'm really enjoying this show is the unexpected characters popping up so far. That white haired woman Donna is no doubt a dangerous person to deal with.

Derrida needs to also get his shit together rather than blaming on himself or the past. Yuri is also starting to believe in Derrida's story. One thing I also want to mention is the world building so far. While it doesn't look too impressive on the surface, I think it's still creative enough to be convincing as a future world including some of its technology.

Vidaux's role in the show definitely impresses me as a survivor.

Sep 22, 2018 10:56 AM

So Mage is alive?? I really didn't expect this.

Yuri seems to be pretty emotional when it comes to Mage, I wonder what really happened. But what really interests me is the illusions of Mage that Derrida has. How does she help him like that?
It's like this illusion of her knows the future or something.

3.5/5 Very interesting so far.
Idk why are you reading this or why tf am I writing this but I already did so whatever.

Sep 22, 2018 12:56 PM

Well this is starting to get better, quite a step up after that first episode that had terrible direction.

That Donna seems really dangerous. I'm still not buying that the "mastermind" behind all that chaos is someone like him. He seems more like a comic relief than anything else.
If you find yourself disagreeing, please, don't do the following:

1. Call out on some superiority complex.
2. Rely on "If you don't like then don't watch it" in an attempt to defend your statements
3. Resorting to insults.

Sep 22, 2018 1:06 PM

Good episode, this show is still keeping me intrigued.

Donna is pretty badass, the actions scenes were pretty good.

So Mage is still alive? I wonder how they're gonna look for. Mage definitely knows something that we don't. I'm also interested in when the 'Time Leap' is gonna come into play.

Sep 22, 2018 5:17 PM

Another good episode. Some interesting developments this episode. I'm surprised Mage is apparently still alive even though we don't know where she is.
Modified by Tubbyman, Sep 22, 2018 5:23 PM

Sep 27, 2018 6:40 PM

The two young girls wanted to stay ALONE in the middle of a battlefield and the parents agreed. I see...

Sep 28, 2018 5:58 PM
Towel Attendant

So the MC gave the Key to Save the World to a girl? A small girl....... who probably couldn't reach the shelf with the Cap'n Crunch cereal on it. He didn't bury it under a rock..... or in a bank...... or behind the Mona Lisa......just handed it to a small girl.... Key....to Save.....the World.

Sep 29, 2018 2:47 AM

"Trump" villain is really cringeworthy. I don't know why they created character like this. I really like the whole concept and characters, but he's just unfitting as hell. Unnecessary "comedy".
Dub = fake crap. Always.

Oct 4, 2018 1:58 AM
Ive tried watching the first 3 episodes of this series and i am enjoying it, i love how the story flows on this one. This one is definitely worth to watch with

Oct 4, 2018 12:13 PM
The protagonist feels more like someone who fell in love with an eight year old, rather than a person who cares for the kid like a parent or an older brother. That is creepy no matter how hot he is.

Just how many times did that paedophile say 'Mage' in this episode?

Oct 5, 2018 2:13 PM
Ancient

The plot twist.
I just hope this doesn't go anywhere near where I think it will probably go :D

Oct 9, 2018 12:51 PM

It's going to be expensive for Derrida xD
Kokoro did nothing wrong.

Oct 11, 2018 8:21 AM

That explosion and Mage's ghost or whatever were unintentional comedy lmao. Vidaux will earn a lot of money.

Life has no meaning.

Oct 19, 2018 6:49 AM

I mean maaate, why not use the rockets when you can actually hit the car?

Derrida's emotional attachment to Marge is a bit hard to fathom.

Oct 24, 2018 6:06 PM

So, Mage really is still alive, as I suspected.

I wonder where their next destination is?

Mar 26, 12:40 PM

So it was a cover up... could've guessed that! Pretty nice development and a steady pacing! Looking forwards to see what's next.