Forum Settings
Forums

TV Anime 'Satsuriku no Tenshi' to Stream Final Episodes Online

Sep 22, 4:19 AM
News Team

A preview, revealed after episode 12 of Satsuriku no Tenshi TV anime, has announced on Friday that the 13th episode and beyond will be streamed on Amazon Prime Video and other platforms starting October 5.

Satsuriku no Tenshi is a psychological horror adventure game that was first released on the Den Faminico Game Magazine website in September 2015. The manga adaptation, which is drawn by Kudan Nazuka and based on Makoto Sanada's iteration of the orginial game, has been serialized in Comic Gene magazine since October 2015. The anime series by J.C.Staff was broadcast between July 6 and September 21.

PV

Source: Official site
Modified by tsubasalover, Sep 22, 6:07 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

Sep 22, 4:29 AM
Ok thats pretty awesome, hope that more animes would adapt this business model so that more animes could get more than 12 episodes.
"Even villains have standards"
-Accelerator-

Sep 22, 5:49 AM
Shingster

Hmm interesting idea.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Sep 22, 7:40 AM

I'll probs watch it soon, hope it'll be on crunchyroll >~<
Hit me up
I'm boooooooooooooooooooored x.x

Sep 22, 11:48 AM

Curious if Crunchyroll still has access to the final 4 episodes as well. They were part of the Co-production for this, weren't they? That'd be awkward if they didn't get the full show.
Disappear. This chair is an eyesore. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair.

Sep 23, 12:01 AM
Amazon Prime Amazon Shmime, I'm a Crunchyroll person, believe it.

Sep 23, 3:00 AM
i too hope crunchy still has it. kinda weird they didn't just go for 16 episodes and take a break, can't wait to see the conclusion, last ep flew by so fast when it hit the end I was like whaaaaaaat?

Sep 23, 6:19 PM

Sweet! Can't wait for the wrapping-up of the story!

Sep 30, 10:03 PM
can't wait! Need some sort of resolution

Sep 30, 10:17 PM
Hokage King

So does this mean it's switching platforms going forward in terms of licensing as well?

I assume Crunchyroll will keep the 1st 12 episodes but will they have any access at all to the last 4?

2 hours ago
Does anyone know if the remaining Episodes will be dubbed or not?