Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (12) « First ... « 10 11 [12]
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Mar 20, 6:17 AM

Theo Ryder

@linette

Theo didn't like the idea, but he would trust in Kiany's senses nonetheless, hearing out her request and seeing how broken up she was about the village he knew he had to help. "....Haaa Alright we will do it, but let's be quick about it, I don't think we need to be in the rain all night." he would try and say it warmly as he put his arm around her. "so where should we start?" he would ask seeing as the whole village was a mess.

Mar 20, 7:17 AM

Kiany StHorts

She said lowly "We need to dig some graves, then drag the bodies into them. You can help move the bodies while I dig... Or the other way around... Or just stay for the look out." She walked to an open space in the village and tuen into her lizard foem. Then started to dig with her claws, she did about 20 graves. Then she turn into her wolf form and started to smell were the remain bodies could be. Then drag them to the graves.

After two hours, they were done. But in Kiany's face you could see that this had turn her happy self into a dark and sad face. She then stare at the graves and said "Descansen en paz" Tears felt again and she tried to stay strong

@Shitsuji-Carty
Modified by linette, Mar 20, 7:35 AM

Mar 20, 7:50 AM

Theo Ryder

@linette

He would nod to her "don't worry I'll help gather up some of them." he would say before she would begin digging in the ground. While she did that he would find what bodies he could and bring them over to where Kiany was. After about two hours of working to put the villages bodies to rest the two were finally done, Kiany would lose her naturally happy face as she wore one of sadness now. She would say a few words before her tears would fall and mix with the rain and dirt that now stained their clothes. Theo would softly grab her hand "you did all you could Kiany...lets try and find the driest building to change and rest. It doesn't seem like the rain will be letting up tonight." he would say before again trying to get her to return to the carriage.

Mar 20, 8:01 AM

Kiany StHorts

She nods and did what Theo told her too

@Shitsuji-Carty

Mar 20, 8:08 AM

Theo Ryder

@linette

Theo would lead her to the carriage and sit her down before speaking up "Nicole, were gonna be staying here the night, I'm gonna try and find us someplace dry, keep an eye on Kiany for me please." "sure no problem, want a towel or something?" she would offer as Theo left the carriage to go look for a suitable house for them to stay in. He wouldn't care how long it would take him or how much he exhausted himself to help make it up to Kiany who was feeling low right now.

Mar 20, 10:40 AM

Kiany StHorts

She stood silence even after Nicole would have offer the towel. The town wasn't that big, after all there were 20 people, well, remains. The houses weren't that distroyed, but they have holes in the walls. So any house would work since the majority has still has the majority of the ceiling.

@Shitsuji-Carty

Mar 21, 6:05 AM

Theo Ryder

@linette

Nicole would get up and wrap the towel around Kiany before sitting down with her. Nicole would try and speak up "oh Kiany...I can't imagine how you are feeling right now. If i can do anything..." Nicole was simply worried for her as she seemed to be in shock.
Meanwhile Theo soon realized that most of the buildings still had their roofs, and quickly found the one he thought was best before returning to the carriage. Without so much as a word to the others he would crack the horses reins before eventually navigating them to a open barn near a farm house. Once they were inside the barn and out of the rain for now he would check on the others. "how are you two doing?" he would ask before sneezing himself.

Mar 21, 10:42 AM

Kiany StHorts

She was in a Zombie mode for this whole process, she felt her word had become pitch black.

@Shitsuji-Carty

Mar 22, 6:33 AM

Theo Ryder

@linette

Nicole would sigh as it seemed like Kiany was unable to process anything they were saying to her. She would then throw a towel at Theo before shoohing him away, she planned to dry off and change Kiany if she would let her "Hey Kiany, im gonna dry you off now and get you into some dry clothes okay?" she would say not really expecting a response. Theo would get the horses settled before waiting until Nicole said it was okay to enter again. "I guess we will just have to rest here for now, I'll make a fire after i change." he would say while wearing a concerned expression on his face for Kiany. Nonetheless he would go outside the carriage to change and soon start a fire, letting them know when it was done. "come, warm up Nicole, bring Kiany too." he would say while he would sit by the small campfire he made. Nicole would help Kiany off the carriage and next to Theo as they all gathered around the fire to warm up.
Modified by Shitsuji-Carty, Mar 22, 6:49 AM

Mar 22, 7:07 AM

Kiany StHorts

As expected from Nicole, the girl was really not paying attention. She was as if she had turn into a doll. After Nicole was done, they got close to the campfire. That was the first thing that made her react, the warmness after being cold for so long felt safe and assuring. She sighs and stares at the fire as she tries to battle with her emotions.

@Shitsuji-Carty

Mar 22, 8:30 AM

Theo Ryder

@linette

Theo would put his arm around Kiany once he saw her react to the fire "Hey do you wanna tell me about some of the people who lived here? what they were like?" he would ask wondering if that would help get her mind off the tragedy.

Mar 22, 10:24 AM

Kiany StHorts

She took a while to answer, Theo might have thought that she wouldn't answer and speak of something else. But she said "I really didn't knew them... But I wouldn't have reacted differently if I did" She then started to think if she was the only one feeling empathy for this people.

@Shitsuji-Carty

Mar 22, 10:31 AM

Theo Ryder

@linette

Theo would try and think of what to say next, "I...." his words would fail him as he looked at Kiany and Nicole. Nevertheless he would try and keep his wits about himself incase anything came looking for trouble.

Mar 22, 3:48 PM

Kiany StHorts

She yawn, then said "Someone should stay up for the look out..."

@Shitsuji-Carty

Mar 25, 6:46 AM

Theo Ryder

@linette

Theo would nod to agree with her, but then suddenly yawn as his own weariness set in. Nicole would chuckle a little seeing the sight "alright alright, I'll keep watch and then sleep tomorrow on the ride." "no I'll do it, You won't be able to fight if anything shows up." he would say arguing with her, with her refuting back saying she could handle it. Within seconds the two were having a full blown argument about whether or not Nicole could handle watch for a night, right in front of the dishearted Kiany.

Apr 7, 1:17 PM

Kiany StHorts

She rub her face with both of her hands, then said loudly "Let her do the first watch, I'll be in my wolf form either way. If something does come, I'll hear it... I just want to rest some minutes..."

@Shitsuji-Carty
Modified by linette, Aug 4, 7:01 PM

Apr 8, 7:22 AM

Theo Ryder

@linette

As the tired Kiany raised her voice to settle the dispute between the siblings, Theo would look down embarrassed as he figured he was only making things worse for her after what she had seen. Theo would agree nonetheless to stop the fighting, after she would say to wake her up if she needed too Theo would speak up "yeah, me too, I don't want you fighting on your own Kiany." he would say softly before lying down to rest with her.
Nicole on the other hand would stay close to the fire they had build and keep watch as the night and rain continued.

Aug 4, 7:06 PM

Kiany StHorts

She buried herself into Theo's arms as she kept her wolf form, even if it seems that the people in the village were strangers, for her the though that her family could be dead as well frighten her. She closed her eyes as she listen to the wood burn as the fire heated without stop. She also combine the sound with Theo's hear, which comfort her knowing that at least one of the persons she loved what still with her. And the sound of Nicole breathing as she passes the time doing the first watch. She then though to herself Tomorrow is another day... to then fall into a light sleep.

@Shitsuji-Carty (Sorry for the lateness... again)

Aug 17, 12:34 PM

Theo Ryder

Theo smiled as Kiany rested in his arms, he still felt bad about What had happened but at least he could be there for her now. He would soon drift off to sleep with Kiany while Nicole would have to keep watch, and the small fire going. She would keep watch and read a book while she waited for the sunrise to come.

In the morning Theo would slowly wake up first, before looking around to see what was happening. Seeing Kiany still on top of him, he would relax and gently stroke her head. Seeing Nicole he would nod to her before Nicole would put down her book and begin to look for something quietly.

@linette

Aug 17, 12:42 PM

Kiany StHorts

She would keep a light sleep, since nothing happen she was able to relax a little.

On the morning she got a little tense when she noticed Theo had woken up. But then relax again as she felt his touch on her hair. Then she felt Nicole move so she decided to open her eyes and stare at Theo. She would smile and say "Good morning" She kiss him and stood up changing to her human form. "Good morning Nicole, thank you for staying up. You deserve a good rest and breakfast"

@Shitsuji-Carty

Aug 17, 12:55 PM

Theo Ryder

Theo would smile as he noticed Kiany relax again in him arms when he patted her head. Soon enough tho she started to wake up for real this time, smiling at Theo as she opened her eyes, the two would exchange a kiss before Theo would return the good morning to her.
Nicole would put her hand in front of her mouth as she started to yawn and nod to Kiany, "thanks I'll be looking forward to it." she would say before getting up and stretching herself.

Aug 17, 1:01 PM

Kiany StHorts

She got some meat out and prepare the area to start cooking. When she set the fire and place the meat to cook, she went out pf the shelter for a few minutes.

When she came back, she had a few eggs she had found which she also cooked them fry style.
When the whole food was done, she divided the food in three and gave a portion to Nicole and the other one for Theo.

Lastly she sat down and ate her part.

@Shitsuji-Carty

Pages (12) « First ... « 10 11 [12]