Forum Settings
Forums

TV Anime 'Kenja no Mago' Announces Cast and Staff Members

New
Sep 20, 2018 2:42 AM

Nov 2007
An official website for the previously announced Kenja no Mago TV anime has launched and announced staff and cast members. The main character Shin Walford will be voiced by Yuusuke Kobayashi (Gundam Build Divers). The anime is slated for next spring.

Staff
Director: Masafumi Tamura (Two Car)
Series Composition: Tatsuya Takahashi (Beatless)
Character Design: Yuuki Sawairi (Masamune-kun no Revenge)
Studio: Silver Link.

There will be an audition to decide who will perform the ending theme song, which will be limited to "female virtual talent." The ending theme song will be produced by Elements Garden.

The light novel series had its eighth volume released this March, while the manga series released its seventh volume in July.

Official site: http://kenja-no-mago.jp/
Official Twitter: @kenja_no_mago

Source: Moca News
tsubasaloverSep 20, 2018 4:13 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 20, 2018 2:54 AM

Apr 2014
Silver Link has been making ufotable looking anime look better than ufotable. I am glad to see them continuing the trend. If the key visual is any indication it has a nice composite.
Sep 20, 2018 2:56 AM

Jul 2015
so this is for spring 2019

it's pretty rare to see an isekai without a harem
also female lead personality is adorable (cute,kind,timid,polite, soft-spoken, thoughtful,overprotective)
count me in
tragedydesuSep 20, 2018 2:59 AM
Sep 20, 2018 3:58 AM

Oct 2014
tragedydesu said:
so this is for spring 2019

it's pretty rare to see an isekai without a harem
also female lead personality is adorable (cute,kind,timid,polite, soft-spoken, thoughtful,overprotective)
count me in

Yea, but some people are so extremely hateful towards isekai that even when the genres clearly state that there is no harem and no ecchi, they somehow still hallucinate it into the series.

I really wonder where all that hate comes from... The only series being "responsible" I can think of is the smartphone one, because that one really is a bundle of the worst harem ecchi clichés, be it the anime adaptation or even the source material. I guess Death March also added to it, though in that case it was more a problem with the adaptation itself and the fact it it's probably the slowest pace isekai out of all... oh there's also the still airing hyakuren something something valkyria, so 3 I guess.

But other than that? I have a hard time believing that just three series can make isekai haters as hateful as they are... I must have missed something. I mean there's an equal amount of well-received isekai, like Log Horizon, Konosuba and Re:Zero... shouldn't they balance out?
Grey-ZoneSep 20, 2018 4:02 AM
Sep 20, 2018 5:25 AM

Oct 2015
Glad the art is more close to LN than Manga. The M.C looks more mature here.
Sep 20, 2018 9:46 AM

Dec 2011
yes finally

my kenja no mago

is finally gonna be here

Sep 20, 2018 10:22 AM

Mar 2017
i do like SILVER LINK stuff and while i'm a little skeptical of the director (I had thought that Two Car was just ok) but from what i have read of the manga and i did like what I had read (haven't read much lf the light novel to get an opinion of it) so I'm a bit hyped for it.
Sep 20, 2018 7:14 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
oh look, another generic isekai done by silver link.

ripparoni in advance.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Sep 20, 2018 7:43 PM

Sep 2016
Silver link again .. Hope they don't screw this one up
Sep 20, 2018 8:19 PM

Jan 2014
Grey-Zone said:

Yea, but some people are so extremely hateful towards isekai that even when the genres clearly state that there is no harem and no ecchi, they somehow still hallucinate it into the series.

I really wonder where all that hate comes from... The only series being "responsible" I can think of is the smartphone one, because that one really is a bundle of the worst harem ecchi clichés, be it the anime adaptation or even the source material. I guess Death March also added to it, though in that case it was more a problem with the adaptation itself and the fact it it's probably the slowest pace isekai out of all... oh there's also the still airing hyakuren something something valkyria, so 3 I guess.

But other than that? I have a hard time believing that just three series can make isekai haters as hateful as they are... I must have missed something. I mean there's an equal amount of well-received isekai, like Log Horizon, Konosuba and Re:Zero... shouldn't they balance out?
Oh wow never expected to see a sane person here in anime news... I can never understand that either, at some point generic LN hate turned into generic isekai hate... Its popular to hate popular things afterall... But yeah i would add Overlord, NGNL and Youjo Senki to good isekai anime lately as well, while Gate and Grimgar are debatable...

Read manga of Kenja no Mago a little bit and altough it goes the power fantasy route it still has a charm with how it handles side characters imo and dont see how any studio can fuck it up...
Sep 21, 2018 1:10 AM
うまぴょい伝説

May 2017
Too bad it's not Shin Godnuma.
Sep 21, 2018 1:13 AM

Apr 2013
The synopsis actually doesn't sound half bad, I hope it has comedy similar to KonoSuba. Female lead also looks fine.
Sep 21, 2018 2:53 AM

Jan 2016
Can't wait for it.
Sep 21, 2018 8:17 AM

Sep 2016
I bet my boi @CoolitzHubertXVI is super happy about this
Sep 21, 2018 9:33 AM

Mar 2014
Hope they don't screw this one up x2
Sep 22, 2018 1:13 AM

Apr 2013
Silver link is hit and miss with its LN adaptations (still haven't forgiven them for the stupid mess they made of C^3's adaptation -_-") to begin with, and seeing how bad the director and series composition part of the staff here is , I'm a bit afraid that this one will be a miss. :/
Oct 28, 2018 3:24 AM
Aug 2015
I like the novel for this as it isn't a harem novel, I hope the anime fleshes out the characters as in the novel all the side characters exist solely for the sake making the MC look more overpowered, every damn chapter has someone getting surprised by the MC
Nov 29, 2018 1:04 AM

Nov 2007
Virtual Talents
ED by Nanami Yoshi. (吉七味。) (winner)
Maya Hinanogi (雛乃木まや) received special award and will debut as seiyuu.
https://moca-news.net/article/20181129/2018112918000a_/01/

tsubasaloverDec 5, 2018 11:50 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

More topics from this board

» 'Black★★Rock Shooter: Dawn Fall' Reveals Additional Cast, First Promo

DatRandomDude - Feb 11, 2022

11 by nisafitri »»
2 hours ago

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 23

5 by dimidrum »»
Yesterday, 3:41 PM

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

4 by Memore »»
Yesterday, 1:40 PM

» 'Maougun Saikyou no Majutsushi wa Ningen datta' Announces Supporting Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

0 by Hyperion_PS »»
Yesterday, 12:19 PM

» 'Suki demo Kirai na Amanojaku' Reveals Additional Cast, Trailer

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

1 by RobertBobert »»
Yesterday, 11:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.