Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 19, 2018 8:27 AM

Oct 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Cleared! At first I thought that boss was going to join them but I guess not. Flushed down the toilet in the end... I guess a fitting end?
Sep 20, 2018 3:35 AM

Jun 2011
lol Miledy Raisen is so funny with her trolling.. not a fan of her dungeon trial though. The whole thing with putting restriction on magic use is just a way to nerf the protagonist and he still managed to win against her. It's great that the story doesn't abandon the other characters and focus only on the protagonist but cmon.

Story so far is pretty meh. I like the brutal part at the beginning with Hajime struggling to survive, and later on strive for strength, it reminds me of the typical wuxia manhua that I like a lot, about growing stronger and facing strong foes.. but that part is over now that Hajime is op asf.

Hajime's character also changes quite often and is very inconsistent, it's like the author wanna write an OP character, a cold blooded brutal character, and a harem lead all at the same time, and couldn't manage to find a perfect balance of each attribute to fit into 1 character. I much prefer the trope of a cold blooded protagonist who have a soft spot for the girl he likes, which is Yue in this case.. over the fake "cold blooded, merciless" protagonist having a soft spot for his soon-to-be harem. The whole training the rabbit tribe made no sense for him other than an act to win rabbit girl over to his side. (writing fault)

One thing I like though is that Yue is on the same standing as Hajime as far as relationship goes, they're equal which is nice to see.

Pretty decent read if you can ignore all the cliches, like 300 years old vampire girl in a loli body acting like 12 years old moe when she first met Hajime.

edit: wew didn't know this got an anime adaptation.. I wonder where they're gonna end the anime at (I assume it's getting 1 cour only).. would still be pretty weird to end the story after the first dungeon clear (chapter 14).. but from what I know chapter 1 - 14 is only 1 or 2 volume in the LN, and this kind of anime usually adapt 4 volumes into 12 episodes series. Would love for the anime to adapt past the manga so there's fresh content to watch.
ToG25thBaamSep 20, 2018 3:40 AM
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Dec 24, 2019 11:06 AM
Apr 2016
Very entertaining to read, and I really want to see them come back and obliterate Miledi Reisen for fucking with them so much.
Apr 4, 2023 7:55 PM
Sep 2010
I need more Miledi, she's too funny.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Chapter 74 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 23

4 by pinkjoji »»
Jan 26, 12:34 PM

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Chapter 67 Discussion

nferocious76 - May 2, 2023

0 by nferocious76 »»
May 2, 2023 7:21 AM

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Chapter 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2018

1 by Morcombe1990 »»
Apr 4, 2023 7:46 PM

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Chapter 23 Discussion

Morcombe1990 - Apr 4, 2023

0 by Morcombe1990 »»
Apr 4, 2023 7:39 PM

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Chapter 22 Discussion

Morcombe1990 - Apr 4, 2023

0 by Morcombe1990 »»
Apr 4, 2023 7:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.