Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 8: JoJolion Chapter 79 Discussion

Sep 18, 2018 9:57 PM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
That was some pretty ingenious use of Paisley Park. Equivalent exchange and pregnancy though. Oh, this is gonna be gruesome.

Sep 18, 2018 10:00 PM

now THAT'S what I call a JoJo chapter!!
...but just what WAS Uu trying to do in Yasuho's underwear...?
Looks more and more likely that Uu will be the final opponent, which I would be 100% he was really... dare I say MENACING in this chapter, and his stand at the end looked awesome
so Mitsuba's baby may have been taken in equivalent exchange... pretty messed up

Sep 19, 2018 1:15 AM

So Araki is now gonna kill unborn babies instead of dogs? Damn.
your waifu is shit

Sep 19, 2018 4:00 AM

Yasuho turned exxxtra thicc in just 1 chapter lmao
"The truth of the scholar, alone in his study, does not always accord with what the world at large considers to be true."
- Eiji Yoshikawa

Sep 21, 2018 10:43 AM

Yeeeeah, not a huge fan of the constant sexual assault Yasuho has been subjected to over the course of this part. Can we ease up on that Araki? It's just starting to feel exploitative at this point.

━━━━ ✿ ━━━━
✮・゚“мy ғavorιтe way тo вlow oғғ ѕтeaм ・゚✮
✮・゚ ιѕ тo ѕιng oвnoхιoυѕly loυd ιn тнe ѕнower” ・゚✮

━━━━ ✿ ━━━━

Sep 23, 2018 4:54 PM

Yasuho my girl!! ♥ there's a reason she is best jojo girl and a reason that Paisley Park is my fav stand, and i'm so glad this chapter reminded me just how freaking awesome both are <333

rip Mitsuba's baby tho damn

Oct 9, 2018 3:38 AM

Goddamn it Araki, AGAIN with the damn eyes >_<

Looks like the doctor got her baby or something. That could be nasty.

Feb 22, 3:40 AM
shine-gette said:
Yeeeeah, not a huge fan of the constant sexual assault Yasuho has been subjected to over the course of this part. Can we ease up on that Araki? It's just starting to feel exploitative at this point.
Glad I'm not the only one whose felt that way. I guess it's not as bad as Lucy's treatment in Part 7 but that's not something to feel proud of I guess