Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 18, 2018 6:59 PM

Jul 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This show is so uneven, but the good parts really shine. I love the colors, musick, and inverted Japanese folk tale, but everything is so melodramatic too and the pacing is varied. It's overall pretty good, a B-movie type of good.

The forces of good have been pretty strict and conservative. It took a toll on our hero, but the heroine is doing well thanks to the structure. I feel like this is pretty important to the story.

The dragon was cool, and the fight was fairly well done if a bit confusing. I'm excited to finish this.
Dec 17, 2020 4:04 PM

Nov 2015
good analogy for "teenager wants to avoid responsibilities so bad and go to hook up with heroine" on this fantasy ova, but eva kinda did it mainstream right? ;)

anyways subs were a little convoluted so i didn't understand much of the priestess motivations like she wanted to pay her karmic debt because she was a harriot before and huh? wut?

lmao totally, the fight was confusing like you blink for a second and you'll miss it
Berry-VodkaDec 17, 2020 4:14 PM

đź’˘

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ankoku Shindenshou Takegami Episode 3 Discussion

satyrelfheim - Sep 18, 2018

2 by Berry-Vodka »»
Dec 25, 2020 3:07 PM

Poll: » Ankoku Shindenshou Takegami Episode 1 Discussion

satyrelfheim - Sep 11, 2018

1 by Slipknot666 »»
Dec 2, 2019 12:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.