Forum Settings
Forums
#1
Sep 18, 2018 6:17 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 29221
 
#2
Sep 25, 2018 2:15 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 29221
Lana Brothood


She enters and places the girl on the bed slowly, then looked for the first aid kit "Hang in there, talk to me, what's your name? I'm Lana"

@Morika_Kana
 
#3
Sep 25, 2018 2:32 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2018
Posts: 310
Valerie Manson


She would be laid down to relax as the girl who would say her name was Lana would be getting the First Aid Kit. "Valerie... Thank you for helping me Lana, but.. I'm not injured or anything like that.. its more.... Internal."
@Linette
Modified by Morika_Kana, Sep 25, 2018 2:49 PM
 
#4
Sep 25, 2018 2:55 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 29221
Lana Brothood


Agatha Gothrill
Female | Nurse | 30 | Healing Magic


She panics "Internal? I can't help you, oh, what do I do?"

A nurse came and saw the two girls "Oh, what is going on here?"

She turns to the nurse and says to her "Oh, good, she is Internally bleeding. Can you help her?"

The nurse nod and goes to the girl "Where is it?"

@Morika_Kana
Modified by linette, Sep 28, 2018 5:25 PM
 
#5
Sep 25, 2018 3:02 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2018
Posts: 310
Valerie Manson


When she spoke Valerie nodded not realizing she didnt understand and when the doctor came in and she said she was internally bleeding her eyes widened "Wait wait wait, no no I!.. i meant.. i have a headache and my heart hurts... Its more.. emotional.. Im an empath.. I got overwhelmed by everyone else's pain. She said freaking out a bit, she didnt want to have to be looked at more than she had too. Lana was very sweet to help her."Thank you for worrying, I didn't mean for you to get too worried though. You helped me just by getting me away from all of that.."
@Linette
 
#6
Sep 25, 2018 3:18 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 29221
Lana Brothood


Agatha Gothrill
Female | Nurse | 30 | Healing Magic


She sighs relief "Oh good, I'm so glad then~"

The nurse nod and said "Stay as long as you need" She goes to do other stuff

She smiles and said to the nurse "Thank you so much" She turns to Valerie and says "Sorry, almost did something bad to you. Anyway, nice to meet you Valerie"

@Morika_Kana
Modified by linette, Sep 28, 2018 5:24 PM
 
#7
Sep 25, 2018 3:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2018
Posts: 310
Valerie Manson

@Linette

Valerie would nod at the Nurse's words and then relaxed a bit more by letting out a deep breath. When the Nurse left Lana would then say thank you to her before turning around back to Valerie expressing her apology to her again to which Valerie shook her head."No worries you helped me more than anything. It was that other girl... but mostly that boys fault really. You're kind to help a stranger. Are you new here?"
 
#8
Sep 25, 2018 3:57 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 29221
Lana Brothood


She smiles "Oh, it was nothing really. And no, have been here for a while now. So you said you felt emphatic, is that your power?"

@Morika_Kana
 
#9
Sep 25, 2018 4:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2018
Posts: 310
Valerie Manson

@Linette

She nodded in agreement. She didnt seem to be one to back down. When she said she's been here for a while she chuckled a bit"Is it normally like.. uhh what happened out there? " When she asked about her power she nodded.
 
Sep 25, 2018 4:18 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 29221
Lana Brothood


She shakes her head "Nop, they must be new people because that is the first. Is not permitted for members that join to fight each other."

@Morika_Kana
 
Sep 25, 2018 4:59 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 712
Sou Yuuki

@linette


Walks into the other room as to avoid and hide his broken hand. He would wait for the nurse.
 
Sep 25, 2018 5:01 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 29221
Agatha Gothrill
Female | Nurse | 30 | Healing Magic


The nurse saw another student, she went to him and asked "What may I help you with?"

@Zelda102
Modified by linette, Sep 28, 2018 5:24 PM
 
Sep 25, 2018 5:02 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2018
Posts: 310
Valerie Manson

@Linette

She was glad to hear its not always this crazy. "Thank god... So its a pretty nice place but to see that now.. I bet saddens you, if you're connected to this place now. That's not me channeling just so you know haha..." She assured her. she was already starting to slowly calm down enough to not be tapping into all around her.
 
Sep 25, 2018 5:04 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 29221
Lana Brothood


She shrugs "Can't be help it, I just don't worry about that and have fun~" She smiles "How are you feeling so far?"

@Morika_Kana
 
Sep 25, 2018 5:05 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 712
Sou Yuuki

@linette

Show her his broken hand. part of one of his bones was pokeing out of his skin but only a small part.
 
Sep 25, 2018 5:07 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 29221
Agatha Gothrill
Female | Nurse | 30 | Healing Magic


She paced her hand on top of his wound and a light covered the area. She was able to get the bone back in place and to heal the skin. Still the bone wasn't connected, so she went and bend it. Then said "Leave it like that for two weeks, come every two days to change it. Alright?"

@Zelda102
Modified by linette, Sep 28, 2018 5:25 PM
 
Sep 25, 2018 5:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2018
Posts: 310
Valerie Manson

@Linette

She admired that she doesnt let much get to her. When she asked how she was feeling now she spoke"Alot better now compared to then... I still need to find my room here... Is the main lobby by the front?"
 
Sep 25, 2018 5:24 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 29221
Lana Brothood


She gasped while posing like she had an idea "How about I help you find you room?" She smiles "Since I know my way around here it will be faster"

@Morika_Kana
 
Sep 25, 2018 5:25 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 712
Sou Yuuki

@linette

He frowns..this is not good but he nods....he would thank her but did not want Lana to hear him...then he thinks...he put a finger to his lips to say be quit as he turns to a cat as to ask what happen when I'm like this.
 
Sep 25, 2018 5:28 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 29221
Agatha Gothrill
Female | Nurse | 30 | Healing Magic


She looked at him and said "Oh, you turn into a cat? Well is the same, you need to rest and come change the bandage"

@Zelda102
Modified by linette, Sep 28, 2018 5:25 PM
 
Sep 25, 2018 5:33 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 712
Sou Yuuki

@linette

Show her now the bandage was falling off...
 
Sep 25, 2018 5:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2018
Posts: 310
Valerie Manson

@Linette

She couldnt help but smile a bit at her enthusiastic response and nodded."Well I mean you've helped me out this far already so why not" She would say before slowly and carefully getting up just in case the headache was still a bit there and in case the weakness was as well.
 
Sep 25, 2018 5:41 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 29221
Agatha Gothrill
Female | Nurse | 30 | Healing Magic


The nurse went and did the bandage again "You'll have to come often or stay in one of your forms"

@Zelda102

Lana Brothood


She smiles "Awesome~ We'll go once you are ready"

@Morika_Kana
Modified by linette, Sep 28, 2018 5:25 PM
 
Sep 25, 2018 5:43 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 712
Sou Yuuki

@linette

Nods and wait for Lana to go before he would leave.
 
Sep 25, 2018 6:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2018
Posts: 310
Valerie Manson

@Linette

She nodded and carefully stood up. She still had a bit of a headache but it's not as bad as before. "I think I'm okay now... at least to get to my room. I dont want to waste too much time in here. I'm not too big on doctors anyways.." She would say and she would start heading out but would wait until Lana would follow since she would have to lead the way.
 
Sep 25, 2018 6:32 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 29221
Lana Brothood


She nods and said "It's fine, let's get going then" She smiles and lead Valerie to her room.

@Morika_Kana, @Zelda102
 
Sep 25, 2018 6:38 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 712
Sou Yuuki

@linette

After a bit walks to his rooms.
 
Oct 3, 2018 8:20 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 712
Sou Yuuki

@Linette

He walks in and waits for the nurse
 
Oct 3, 2018 9:19 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 29221
Agatha Gothrill
Female | Nurse | 30 | Healing Magic


She sees the cat/boy again, she smiles and says "I'm glad you came, let me see it" She examinate it

@Zelda102
 
Oct 3, 2018 9:22 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 712
Sou Yuuki

@Linette

He goes over and held out his paw to her. "[b] I stayed off it as much as I could." he wonders what Lana was doing. He hopes she not to worry about him or mad at him.
 
Oct 3, 2018 9:42 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 29221
Agatha Gothrill
Female | Nurse | 30 | Healing Magic


She nods and says while undoing the bandage "Good, but you should really stay in one of the forms. You need to make the badgage stay as long as you can" She explains

@Zelda102
 
Oct 3, 2018 9:52 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 712
Sou Yuuki

@Linette

"[b]Well, I can't stay in human form for long. I do still need to buy food and stuff but can't do that as a cat.."
 
Oct 3, 2018 9:58 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 29221
Agatha Gothrill
Female | Nurse | 30 | Healing Magic


She says "It's just for the rest of the week, maybe buy food enough for those days and then turn into a cat?" She adviced him.

@Zelda102
 
Oct 3, 2018 10:00 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 712
Sou Yuuki

@Linette

" Hmmm..I will need something that does not need to be cold and I can open as a cat...that manly junk food. Would that be okay?
 
Oct 3, 2018 10:09 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 29221
Agatha Gothrill
Female | Nurse | 30 | Healing Magic


She shrugs while she put new bandages on "If you think so, I just whish you could stay in a form so you can get cured faster"

@Zelda102
Modified by linette, Oct 3, 2018 10:14 AM
 
Oct 3, 2018 10:12 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 712
Sou Yuuki

@Linette

nods " I stay in this form.. I will see if some could help me for a week. Thank you. "
 
Oct 3, 2018 10:13 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 29221
Agatha Gothrill
Female | Nurse | 30 | Healing Magic


She nods and finishes "Good, you can get going then" She smiles

@Zelda102
 
Oct 3, 2018 10:18 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 712
Sou Yuuki

@Linette

nods and leaves. He only knows two well one person here and..should he ask her?
 
Top