Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Sep 21, 2018 11:03 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 1378
Abigail Flohr


Abygail noticed Tony check her out from top to bottom. He was probably looking for some name to call her. "I'm so going to take advantage of this and tease him a bit more" She walked in front of him then twirled around, letting the wind guide her steps. "did I give you a better look. You should be discrete when your checking a girl out, gzzz" She says that teasingly and looking at him, to see his reaction.
 
Sep 21, 2018 11:13 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 26743
Anthony Atwater


As he was studying Abygail for something he could use to come up with a name, she decided to take it a step further and did a quick twirl for him. He wasn't expecting her to do so, so when he heard what she had to say next he couldn't help but blush a little as he turned his face away from hers. "huh well uh...yeah you did, haha yeah you are probably right, though i cant say im the best at discretion." he would laugh a bit as he tried to calm himsef back down. He didn't seem all that worried or anything but he was a little stuck on what to call her for a nickname.
@sakura_megami
 
Sep 21, 2018 11:24 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 1378
Abigail Flohr


This time he gave the cutest reaction. Tony turned red after she stated her comment. Abigail however, only got a glimpse because he turned around right away. "no, you aren't, but I cant say that is a bad thing. well time to head to the dorms..Do you know which way they are?"
 
Sep 21, 2018 11:35 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 26743
Anthony Atwater


She didn't seem to press trying to see his blushing face, rather she simply commented on what he said, she agreed with him that he wasn't the best at discretion, causing Tony to let out a awkward laugh before she asked if he knew the way to the dorms. He would shake his head "no i haven't figured that out yet, weren't we gonna go exploring for them?" he asked wondering if she already knew the way or not.
@sakura_Megami
 
Sep 21, 2018 11:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 1378
Abigail Flohr


"Well, I don't know where they are but I do tend to have good luck with these things. I think its that way" She pointed in a direction and started to walk slowly until Tony joined her, then normal speed. "What's your ability? if I may ask. It is important for one to know the ability of their friends..or so they say"
 
Sep 21, 2018 11:51 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 26743
Anthony Atwater


it would seem that her teasing would end for now when he asked her about the dorms as well, she answered saying she didn't know either but had good luck guessing normally. Tony would chuckle a little before he would start to follow behind her, hearing her question "oh? were friends already? but i haven't even come up with a nickname for you yet. haha well anyway I can manipulate water as well as breath through it." he would say before turning his attention back to Abigail while waiting to hear about hers.
@sakura_megami
 
Sep 21, 2018 12:04 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 1378
Abigail Flohr


"oh that sounds like it can come in handy.. I dont know that many people that can breath under water..well only know one" He pokes Tony in the stomach before moving her face closer to his. "ofcourse we are friends! hehe, you can always call me goddess, I wouldn't mind." She says teasing him again and sticking out her tongue :P
"mind if I show you my powers instead of telling you?"
 
Sep 21, 2018 12:11 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 26743
Anthony Atwater


he would listen to her as she spoke, chuckling a little when she said she now knew a person who could breath underwater. He was about to comment back, but before he could she would poke him in the stomach before moving her face closer to his. Tony would recoil a bit as he was taken by surprise, but he wouldn't give up any ground either. "hooo? Goddess of self confidence maybe." he would say in an attempt to tease her back before he would nod to her last question. "sure who doesn't like a demonstration."
@sakura_megami
 
Sep 21, 2018 12:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 1378
Abigail Flohr


Abygail giggled and laughed when he said goddess of confident. "That was a good one, ill admit that much" She took a few steps and went in front of him. She transformed into her joker self before residing some lines, "mirror mirror on the wall, whos the most powerful of them all" She created a mirror behind Tony. She then created one where she was standing. She walked into the mirror and came back through the other. She came out right behind Tony and poked his back.

joker girl
 
Sep 21, 2018 12:38 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 26743
Anthony Atwater


The two would laugh a little at Tony's joke before Abigail would take a few extra steps in front of them to begin her show and tell. She would transform right in front of him, changing outfits and all, he would have a awestruck expression on his face until he felt a tap on his back. he could see the mirror in front of him but apprently she put one behind him as well, and she could move between them? even if he didn't fully understand it, he still found it impressive as he gave her a quiet appluase. " wow ive never seen such a power before, you even changed outfits too, though this one gives away your playful nature more." he would say as he commented on her new outfit, Tony would then suddenly snap his fingers. "thats it, what do you think about the nickname Joker?" he would ask
@sakura_megami

 
Sep 21, 2018 2:37 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 712
Name:Eden Urushibara

@Raiores

Walks around and look at the school. It has been some time. "It changed some."
 
Sep 21, 2018 2:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 2417
[center]Senri Yamato
Nineteen//Male
Elemental: Plastic
"So what if you want to live? I want to kill you, just as much~"




He was walking past a corner when he saw someone walking into him, whom he avoided. "Hey there~" He spoke in a soft but strong voice, staring the girl (or trap) in the eye, as he wrapped them in plastic, having the pointy edge pointing at their throat. All on reflex, it seemed... Perhaps he made it. "I'm sorry, did I scare you?" He may not have sounded like it, but he hoped yes. The next time they blinked, the knife pointing at them and the plastic they're wrapped in wasn't there.

((@zelda102 yayyyyyyy, rp ^~^))
 
Sep 21, 2018 3:07 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 712
Eden Urushibara

@Raiores

" It okay. Are you new here? " Eden would look at him. " Do you always say hi like that?
 
Sep 21, 2018 3:20 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 2417
Senri Yamato
Nineteen//Male
Elemental: Plastic
"So what if you want to live? I want to kill you, just as much~"



He chuckled at the second question, but answered the other one first, while debating on what he should reply. "Yeah, was just looking around the place, there a lot of people around" That was enough time, he remnered his family was no longer around, "You don't have to worry, it was just a reflex. I forgot I can't kill anyone yet~" Even if a bit creepy, he still said it in a friendly way. He didn't want to be too scary, yet.

@zelda102
 
Sep 21, 2018 3:39 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 712
Eden Urushibara

@Raiores

" Well..try not to kill anyone..and..there not here..just like my mom not here. " Eden would look at him. She could tell that look. It may not be for the same reason but it was a similar look.
 
Sep 21, 2018 3:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 2417
Senri Yamato
Nineteen//Male
Elemental: Plastic
"So what if you want to live? I want to kill you, just as much~"



His eyes widened open with a spark of excitement, "Th-this... Has got to be fun!!!" His voice got softer and stronger, creepier. "I'll kill you before either of us leaves the academy, I promise!" He put his hand on their shoulder as he gave that promise. He scanned the look on their face, were they excited as him?


@zelda102
 
Sep 21, 2018 4:01 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 712
Eden Urushibara

@Raiores

" Hmmm.. Well, give me a week before you try. is that okay?" Looks at him and nods. Look like Eden was okay with this. " O and I am a guy so..dont worry about me being female. "
 
Sep 21, 2018 4:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 2417
Senri Yamato
Nineteen//Male
Elemental: Plastic
"So what if you want to live? I want to kill you, just as much~"



A huge smile drew on his face as he heard his answer, he didn't seem to mind him trying. Are the people here all like that? Of course! They're all mages, they've been sent away from their families and homes just because they can do something others can't, they ought to be different than all humans he met back at home. " Wouldn't care if you're a girl, I can't wait to kill you as soon as a week passes~"

@zelda102
 
Sep 21, 2018 4:32 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 712
Eden Urushibara

@Raiores

Nods "Hmm well let see what can I do to stop you.." he thinks. for a bit..it true his powers was not good in a fight but he was sharp and well fit.
 
Sep 21, 2018 5:46 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 1378
Abigail Flohr


Aby did not last a long time in this form, she soon switched back and smiled.
"haha, that name does suit me, I’ll take it. Oh and... she put out her hand in front of herself and started to clap. ”congrats on finding me a nickname. I guess this proves the beginning of our friendship!”

@Shitsuji-Carty
 
Sep 21, 2018 5:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 23019
Rita Star

@linette

Lay under a tree. it look as if it move just a bit to cover her with shade.
..... :'(
 
Sep 21, 2018 5:56 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 26743
Anthony Atwater


Tony watched as the woman in front of him soon changed back to her appearance from before, he was curious about this quick change she did but thought it wouldn't be an appropriate topic to pursue. Instead he listened to her reply about the nickname saying it suited her before congratulating him on finding one for her. Tony would chuckle a little as she clapped for him before finally replying "glad you like it, and yeah I'm sure we will come to make some fun memories together Joker~" he would say as he tried to hide his smile as he kept walking in the direction she pointed from before.
@sakura_megami
 
Sep 21, 2018 5:57 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 29209
Garrett Iwa


He walks around, looking for Rita. He finally founds her laying bellow a tree. He gets closed and knocks on the tree while saying "Greetings, am I awaking you?"

@frogoten
 
Sep 21, 2018 6:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 23019
Rita Star

@linette

She open one eye. "Nope." She sits up and the tree move back to how it normaly is. "Hi."
..... :'(
 
Sep 21, 2018 6:04 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 1378
Abigail Flohr


Abigail started to lead the way as soon as he started walking with her. She eventually lead the way to the lounge that lead to the dorms and they exited the school entrance. "ofcourse we are going to be creating lots of memories, especially of you blushing, just like before. Ill make that happen alot. bet your super excited" She says this while giggling and teasing him

@Shitsuji-Carty
post in lounge
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1740951
 
Sep 21, 2018 6:09 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 29209
Garrett Iwa


He waves at her, then says "So, I was wondering if you wold like to drink something on the Outside Cafe. It should be fine since the floor is made of bricks and some areas got overcome with vegetation"

@frogoten
 
Sep 21, 2018 6:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 23019
Rita Star

@linette

She thinks and nods "Sure why not sounds fun Garrett. So want to walk there now?"
..... :'(
 
Sep 21, 2018 6:20 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 29209
Garrett Iwa


He nods while saying "If you aren't busy right now"

@frogoten
 
Sep 21, 2018 6:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 23019
Rita Star

@linette

"Lead the way."
..... :'(
 
Sep 21, 2018 6:40 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 29209
Garrett Iwa


Leaves with Rita to the Outside Cafe.

@frogoten
 
Sep 22, 2018 6:10 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 2417
Senri Yamato
Nineteen//Male
Elemental: Plastic
"So what if you want to live? I want to kill you, just as much~"


"Yeeeeeeeeeeee..." He started making sounds out of excitement watching the reaction of the kid. He was acting so cool, this has ought to "Be fun! You don't have to avoid me, just promise we will enjoy it!" He got closer, looking deeply into his eyes for any signs of excitement.
Modified by Raiores, Sep 22, 2018 8:15 AM
 
Sep 22, 2018 8:03 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 712
Eden Urushibara

@Raiores

He nods and smiles as she looks at him. It was next to imposable to tell what he was thinking.
 
Sep 22, 2018 8:27 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 2417
Senri Yamato
Nineteen//Male
Elemental: Plastic
"So what if you want to live? I want to kill you, just as much~"


He was too close for the other guy to look away from his eyes. "So careless... And I just warned you!" He'd walk past him, poitning a dagger on his throat, but not close enough to hurt the boy. He had just made the promise. "If you failed to wake up after a week, it's Yamato!" He introduced himself turning around a last time, before he continued walking into the academy, "This'll be my favorite year~"

@zelda102
 
Sep 22, 2018 4:32 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 712
Eden Urushibara

@Raiores

He nods "See you later yamato. Try not to kill anyone here."
 
Sep 23, 2018 3:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 1378
Euphemia Dione


Euphemia was excorted to this school in a beautiful carriage with white horses. That was her personal taste in getting places. She got her luggage and started to walk towards the school entrances. She scanned the whole area and noticed the amount of students arriving, just like she was. ”and here I was hoping for a quieter place”
 
Sep 23, 2018 3:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 12768

✦ Noir Dash ✦

20 / male / INTP / magic: wind / swimming / eat ice cream / play games.

(Noir was dropped by his parents' car, waving hands to his parents to say goodbye, he then start to walk into the institute for the first time, he is shy, so he looks at the floor when stepping into the building)
*take out the earphone and playing with his cellphone so that it looked like he has something to do, although the phone almost runs out of battery*

 
Sep 23, 2018 8:38 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 1173
Yuuto Kazegaya
悠翔 風早



Looking up at the giant entrance of the institue Yuuto stood there in awe, "This place is huge..." not paying attention to his surroundings might have caused an inconvenience for others since he wasn't moving but given how the entrance was so big Yuuto didn't bother looking out for students that might want to get through.
 
Sep 24, 2018 8:18 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 2417
Senri Yamato
Nineteen//Male
Elemental: Plastic
"So what if you want to live? I want to kill you, just as much~"

"What ever would I gain though?" He continued walking and left the boy, he didn't know if he understood, but didn't bother to. He had a long walk through the academy. Yamato followed his feet to back where he started, and saw a whole new set of people, almost. And even more were coming, much to his excitement.

He climbed a wall to see from a high point. "Lottsa students~" He exclaimed as he dropped to the floor and pulled out a dagger. He expected at least a few students to turn to him when he broke a window, making sure to do it as loudly as possible. He tried to have them all in his sight, the fastest reaction would be his next target.

@sakura_megami
@philtecturophy
@-Yamato-
 
Sep 24, 2018 9:24 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 1378
Euphemia Dione


Euphemia was about to walk towards the dorm when another student jumped from a tree and onto the ground with a dagger in his hand. She didn’t know who his target was but she stayed observing him. She placed her hand in her pocket and placed it on her basic revolver. If she was his target, she was prepared to shot his head into the next dimension.
 
Sep 24, 2018 10:15 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 12768

✦ Noir Dash ✦

20 / male / INTP / magic: wind / swimming / eat ice cream / play games.

(As Noir walking around the institute, he saw a student jumped with a dagger trying to get attention), curious of what happen next yet don't want to get into trouble the first day, he then pick a location from a distance, relatively far away, still seeing the location of the event, and see what would happen next. The earphone is still attached to his ears.

 
Sep 24, 2018 12:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 2417
Senri Yamato
Nineteen//Male
Elemental: Plastic
"So what if you want to live? I want to kill you, just as much~"


He charged through the students after breaking the window, holding the dagger as if prepared to attack. He had noticed that he already had some attention for holding a dagger. Two targets were in his vision already. "(One for now, one for later~") He swinged his hand forth and another knife, attached to his body, would go off at the woman who had seen him. From where she stood, he was certain it looked as if he threw the knife in his hand.

She had one of two choices, either atta l him or protect herself from the knife, unless her magic allowed more. He walked past the target, as if towards the girl, and turned back towards him, holding the knife in front of him from behind, and he would get closer to his side, looking his eyes. "Can we play a little?" He smiled politely as he took the earphone he saw in his ear off.

@philtecturophy
@sakura_megami

((@-yamato- gonna join us or wah x.x))
 
Sep 24, 2018 1:05 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2018
Posts: 310
Valerie Manson


The woman stepped out onto the sidewalk that lead to the entrance of the Academy with bags in her hands. Taking a deep breath as she got to the gate she soon pushed them open. She was both excited and nervous to see what would come to her from this place. She was also a bit intrigued to see what kind of different people there were given this was a magic school.
 
Sep 24, 2018 1:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 12768

✦ Noir Dash ✦

20 / male / INTP / magic: wind / swimming / eat ice cream / play games.

*Noir was surprised that the person come so fast in front of him and took off his earphone, his mind says have to avoid, but his feet not fast enough to reflect what the mind think, looking uneasy his earphone was taken*
"Hey, can you please give my earphone back? I don't want to look for any troubles okay. "
*his hand shows the gesture accordingly, as if trying to reach his earphone to the unknown person's hand.

 
Sep 24, 2018 3:36 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 712
Name: Nhila Eilsund


Walks around with a set of headphones. She looks around and thinks.
 
Sep 24, 2018 4:24 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 1173
Yuuto Kazegaya
悠翔 風早



Yuuto kept staring at the entrance and all it's details until he got interrupted by a loud crashing sound nearby, from what it appeared someone had broken a window and was causing a commotion between some students in the entrance. The culprit was a few meters away from Yuuto but no close enough to be an immediate danger, maybe it was best to keep his distance since the person holding some daggers spelled bad news.
For the moment Yuuto decided to keep an eye on the situation and if stuff got a bit heated up he would jump in to try to stop the fight.
 
Sep 24, 2018 5:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2018
Posts: 310
Valerie Manson


She soon noticed some commotion in the entrance way as well. Seemed to be some person causing some trouble. She partly wanted to go see what was going on but thought it might be better to just let things be for now. Though she noticed another person who seemed to be thinking the same way as he was also staying away. Her curiousity got the better of her and she finally decided to go over to the male and ask"Uh... do you know what's happening?"
@-Yamato-
 
Sep 24, 2018 5:11 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 712
Name: Nhila Eilsund

@-Yamato-
@Morika_Kana

Look to be a bit of pain from the sound. She walks over to see what was going on. There were some others nearby. DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPEN? If they were looking at her they would see that her mouth never moved.
Modified by Zelda102, Sep 24, 2018 5:16 PM
 
Sep 24, 2018 5:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 1173
Yuuto Kazegaya
悠翔 風早



Yuuto was still looking over at the current situation when a voice nearby spoke to him, a girl seemed to have gotten curious and was also looking over at the commotion. He wasn't sure what had happened either but he could make out the sound of a glass breaking and looking over at the guy with the daggers in his hand gave him the conclusion that a fight might break out. Yuuto talked to the girl in a low voice "I think the guy over there broke a window and-" his words where cut off by a loud voice, it seemed to have come from another girl although at the same time it looked like she didn't even move her lips.
"Um..." he decided not to question what had just happened and continued, "I think there's gonna be a fight"

@Morika_Kana
@Zelda102
 
Sep 24, 2018 5:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2018
Posts: 310
Valerie Manson


She nodded but frowned. With that much commotion between even just students here she worried about the school and how it would be looked at or could be."Well shouldn't we stop it? I mean we're here. we cant just let someone or the property get damaged or worse."
@-Yamato-
@Zelda102
 
Sep 24, 2018 6:04 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 712
Name: Nhila Eilsund

@-Yamato-
@Morika_Kana

She nods... [color=brown] Hmm we should but..it could do more damage then good.[ /color] Once more her lips do not move.
 
Top
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »