Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Feb 28, 11:18 AM

@Pretty-Setsu
Sariel (Yasahiro Fushimi)

I will calm down when this shitface apologizes to me. He would look angrily at the both of them. In reality he really hates to fight, but he can't stand people who are just jerks.
Modified by Kathy_Fangirl, Mar 19, 10:55 AM

Feb 28, 11:53 AM

(oho...)
@Kathy_Fangirl

Settsu looked at Shikio and at him "what a loosers" as she really wanted to fight as she felt her blood was moving close to her finger as she wanted to make them free as she was having fun, as she rememmber what heppened 1 year ago as she try to stop her powers but well that kid call her shitface? in her face? it was at same time funny and it was maing her more angry... "appologe... hah in your dreams" she said as tae a deep breath as just looking at him "well i do not thing an appologes will sae you but well you can try it... beg me to forgie you" she said

Shiio looed at them as he got it was a scarry place.. and why was he there once again? he had no ideas but wel a boy wanted to get apologies from Setsu... what? did he hear it right? Setsu to say sorry? that was sooo crazy but well this boy was angry too. "ok ok both of you clam down.. as i now this school did not approving fights without permissions... so... sttoop ok?"

Feb 28, 12:05 PM

@Pretty-Setsu

He would have loved to punch this girl in the face, but he didn't want to transform in front of all this strangers to kik this jerks butt, so he tried his utmost best to calm down. Hrrrrr.... AH Whatever, aggressive shitfaces like you do not deserve my attention. He turns around to finally enter the school and to get away from this, in his opinion, biggest jerk ever. The other boy seemed nice tho.

Modified by Kathy_Fangirl, Mar 19, 10:55 AM

Feb 28, 12:11 PM

(it's not a google translate... sorry i know my grammar is not good..)

@Kathy_Fangirl

as a boy walked away Setsu looked at Shikio and shake her head "you are annoing" as she waled away too as she try to clam down and she could remember that boy's face so she could bully him time to time

Shikio looked at a boy as he waled away from them and then run after him "HEY!" as he run to him he smiled "i am really sorry because of her... i now she is real Bitch and mean and real evill person i even now.. so try not to care about her,,, she is just like that.. that's why i am apologing on her place"

Feb 28, 12:19 PM

@Pretty-Setsu

He was just about to enter when the boy from before apologized in the girls stead. He sighs It's... alright... who are you two anyway? He was so furious that he totally forgot to ask about their names.
Modified by Kathy_Fangirl, Mar 19, 10:56 AM

Feb 28, 12:24 PM

@Kathy_Fangirl
Shikio smiled as boy just talk to him "My name is Shikio, and that evil face girl is Setsu... even thought we are cousins we are way different.." he smiled "what about you?" he said as looked at him it was not like this boy cared who Setsu was for real so he did not say anything more.

Feb 28, 12:32 PM

@Pretty-Setsu

He would smile a little. I am S- Yasahiro Fushimi, nice to meet you. So that was your cousin? My sympathies he chuckles a bit at the last comment.

Feb 28, 12:42 PM

@Kathy_Fangirl
Shikio smirked and shake his head "Well i lived with her 5 years.. belive it was a hell... she is true sadist just like Lucifer... well she was grow up like that to be a mean and scary... but in reality she is just asshole bitch who is really scary" he sand as he really new what she is "well nice to meet you Yasahiro-kun"

Feb 28, 12:46 PM

@Pretty-Setsu

He also reaches out with his hand to shake it. So uhm I guess I have to go to the dorms to bring my stuff there... He doesn't really know what to say in his social awkwardness.

Feb 28, 12:51 PM

@Kathy_Fangirl

shikio smiled and shake his hand too, it looked like YAshiro was nice boy as he looked at the a paper "witch dorm are you? well i have no idea does we have one man dorms or 2 men in one room?" as she looked at his paper "i think i am in Dorm - 2-B?" he said as was not sure where it was

(i just write a dorm number, i am not sure if there is any numbers :D )

Feb 28, 12:59 PM

@Pretty-Setsu

He shrugs I don't know but you name should be displayed on the outside of the door. I just planned to go there and look for mine...

Feb 28, 1:04 PM

(Im going to sleep now.. lets centene tomorrow)

Shikio looked at him and nod "oh you know much more about this school than i do" said Sikio and looked at his side "ok lets go to that place... oh by the way.. why did you come to this school? Or whats your powers?" Shikio wanted to know more about this boy or just wanted to have something to talk about

Feb 28, 1:11 PM

@Pretty-Setsu

He pushes open the door to enter it. I just discovered this place by pure luck. It certainly is better than sleeping on the streets... He enters holding the door open for Shikio-
-> both leave to the Lounge

(alrighty, good night ^^)

Mar 1, 3:44 AM

@Kathy_Fangirl
So where should we post next?

Mar 1, 5:11 AM

@Pretty-Setsu
The Lounge of course ^.^ (it is in fornt of the dorms as far as I know :)

Mar 1, 7:02 AM

Naomi Path

Coming back from the Cafe, Naomi would take her time walking back and enjoying the view of the trees, and the schools design. When she could she would walk over to a tree and take a seat under its shade before closing her eyes to relax for a moment or two.

Mar 1, 9:20 AM

Setsu walked more deep as looked around the school, it was big and really nice place, but how can she become more stronger? she waled as started looing at school "and where should i go now?" she said as looked at a map what was on the borde

Mar 4, 6:45 AM

Naomi Path

@pretty-setsu

After a short nap Naomi would wake up and find herself still under the same tree from before, she would smile to herself before getting up to stretch a bit. Seeing another student questioning the map on the board made her chuckle as she remembered when she was in the same spot. Carefully she would walk up to the woman from behind before speaking "hello there, need some help looking for something?" she would ask

Mar 7, 6:37 AM

Anthony Grahawk

[Lifespan: ||||| (5)]
[Post Shield: | (1)]
[EXP: 0]
[Abilities:]
    Split
[Equipment:]
    Small hunting bow
    Arrows [||||||||||] (10)

With his bag and bow flung over his shoulders, he walked towards the grand entrance of this institute. Whistling, he chuckled to himself, "Well, this looks way too overblown..", Anthony just looked around, seeing a few people standing, conversing. Walking over to someone who actually seemed like they were doing as well as someone who seemed lost, Anthony would speak up when he could, "Excuse me."
@Pretty-Setsu @Shitsuji-Carty
, Anthony held out his hand for a handshake, "My name is Anthony Grahawk, a new student here. Do you know where the dormitories are?".

Mar 7, 7:17 AM

Naomi Path

@discount66

While in the midst of trying to help one student another ended up approaching the pair. Naomi's ears would perk up as the man excused himself before introducing himself and offering a hand shake. Naomi would turn to greet him as the other woman seemed to be stuck on the board in front of her. Taking his hand and shaking it Naomi would smile at the man before answering "Nice to meet you Anthony, my name is Naomi Path, and yeah i could show you the way if you'd like" she would say as she carefully checked out him and his bag.

Mar 7, 8:03 AM

Anthony Grahawk

Split
    Small hunting bow
    Arrows [||||||||||] (10)

@Shitsuji-Carty
The other person seemed way too engrossed in the board she was looking at, so the cat-lady turned towards him. She introduced herself as Naomi Path and shook his hand, as well as offering to show him the way. With a firm handshake back and a smile on his face, he nodded, "Please. I'd really appreciate that!". First minute at the school and already a new friend? Looks like the schoolyear is starting up good.

Mar 7, 8:16 AM

Naomi Path

@discount66

The man would turn to face her before returning a firm handshake, nodding he would agree to her suggestion of showing him the way. Naomi would motion her hand to tell him to follow her as she started to make her way into the school with the other student. While they walked Naomi would try and make some conversation, "so Anthony....Welcome to the institute, did you want to see anything else after the dorms?" she would ask

Mar 7, 8:26 AM

Anthony Grahawk

Split
    Small hunting bow
    Arrows [||||||||||] (10)

@Shitsuji-Carty

As they were walking, Naomi tried to strike up some small talk. He didn't particularly mind, and while following her he would just answer her question, as well as engage in a conversation with her. "Thanks! Something else?..", thinking about her question, he put his hand to his chin, "Is there any place I could go to for practice or exercise?", Anthony didn't really want to sit still for too long, so he just tried to get some exercise in as well. "Have you been here for long, Naomi?"

Mar 7, 9:01 AM

Naomi Path

@discount66

Naomi was glad to meet more people even if she did sometimes struggle with her words, after her question Anthony would think for a moment before giving his answer, soon followed by a question about her. She would nod to him "well theres the garden thats pretty open, or maybe one of the class rooms. those would probably be your best bet for now. and me? I've been here for about a month now, and like to think i have a pretty good feel on how to get around the school. Just up ahead is the dorm building we'll have to go through the lounge first before you can make your way to the rooms. Follow me." she would say as she would lead them into the building the Lounge.
(Naomi and Anthony left for the School Lounge )

Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]