Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Oct 22, 2018 11:46 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 26743
Naomi Path


She had just gotten off the carriage she was riding when she decided to stretch a bit. While doing so she felt her shirt slide up a bit but didn't think much of it until she noticed a boy staring at her. She would blush lightly before sitting down on the bench. She would observe the man a while longer as he put his hands over his stomach. Curiosity got the better of her as she soon found herself walking up behind Yuuto and tapping on his shoulder. "uuhnn-uh hi.....are you feeling okay?" she would ask aloud, curious why he was holding his stomach.
 
Oct 22, 2018 12:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 1173
Yuuto Kazegaya
悠翔 風早



Feeling a light tap on his shoulder Yuuto turned around and was met with the girl from earlier which he had stared at, he felt a bit self conscious since out of instinct he looked down at her stomach once again but quickly shook his head and looked at her face. The girl had catlike features, tanned skin and quite big- ”A-ah hi, yeah I’m okay. I was just feeling a bit hungry” just as he said those words his stomach growled loudly once more as if complaining, ”Maybe really hungry...”
 
Oct 22, 2018 12:47 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 26743
Naomi Path


Naomi tapped on the man's shoulder out of curiosity since he was holding his stomach, but then when she got his attention the first place his eyes seemed to look were down at her stomach again. In return Naomi would give him a playful glare before hearing the man's stomach growl. At that point she wouldn't be able to hold up her glare any longer as she started to laugh. "Pfftt haha haha you must be for it to be that loud. What's your name?" she would ask him while unconsciously pulling her shirt down.
 
Oct 23, 2018 12:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 1741
Freya Vanir


There seemed to be an endless stream of student pouring into the institute via cart, which put Freya in the minority arriving by foot. Such luxuries were part of the life she left behind after all, and at least she didn't need to be worried about getting recognized so far from home. "This place really does reek of magic..."

Her eyes drifted to the top of the tallest towers, then back down to the heavily populated grounds. The sheer size of it all made Freya's sense of adventure swell and overflow into her smile. "What is it you wish to do?" inquired the voice in her head. His tone became more familiar to her over time.

"If it's an institute of magic then there's probably lots to learn about magic. It would be plenty helpful if I could get a better grasp of how it all works, don't you think?" The voice remained silent, while some of the people around Freya cast wary glances in her direction as she spoke to no one.

Within the vicinity, there was one person who caught Freya's attention, a white-haired boy(?) wearing something that resembled magician garbs. If he made eye contact with Freya, she would wave jovially to him.
RP characters: Freya
 
Oct 23, 2018 1:52 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 1173
Yuuto Kazegaya
悠翔 風早



It was slightly embarassing having this girl he didn't know listen to such a loud noise coming from his stomach but her carefree laughter after the fact put Yuuto at ease, "My name's Yuuto Kazegaya, I just arrived not too long ago and haven't really had something to eat for some days already so that explains why it was so loud." he proclaimed jokingly while holding a hand over his stomach and scratching the back of his head with the other one.

"How about you, what's your name?" he asked the same question in return and glanced around the place just in case others where staring. His eyes met for a brief moment with those of a girl that was standing nearby, the girls hat held a slight resemblance to his own but this wasn't something rare with how they were in the institute of magic.
 
Oct 24, 2018 6:01 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 26743
Naomi Path


The man in front of her would go on to answer her question and then some, explaining why he had been so hungry. Naomi would look at him curiously until he asked about her name, "uuuh..oh okay I'll tell you hehe, My name is Naomi Path. Now watch this~" she would say with a smile before putting a finger over her lips and setting her gaze on him. Suddenly Yuuto would be able to hear Naomi's voice in his own thoughts as she spoke but her lips didn't move. "I've invaded your mind and now know all your darkest secrets~ haha just kinda I'm only communicating to you through my power of telepathy. Pretty neat huh" she would stop there as she would try and observe his reactions, sadly Yuuto had become her test subject to see how magical students might react to her power.
 
Oct 24, 2018 12:33 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 23020
Volezihr Fallen

Level: 1 • Lifespan:5
Magic: The Dragon lover


See some pepoel near by and walk over to them. "hi there."
..... :'(
 
Oct 24, 2018 2:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 1741
Freya Vanir


Whether or not Yuuto's glance was a welcoming one, Freya took it as an invitation to join the two fo them. She was within earshot when they said their names and arrived before them just as Naomi finished her (unbeknownst to Freya) telepathy trick. "Hope I'm not interrupting anything!" In Freya's eyes she was witnessing something like an intimate moment but her face showed no signs of fluster, nor did her loud voice waver. "Yuuto...and Naomi is it? My name is Freya Vanir, oh and nice hat by the way." With a slight gesture to Yuuto, she made a quick assessment of the two noting that neither of them were human. But, human or not. they had every right to exist. It was precisely Freya's duty to ensure that remains true.
RP characters: Freya
 
Oct 24, 2018 4:56 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 1173
Yuuto Kazegaya
悠翔 風早



Once Yuuto was done introducing himself the girl did the same in return and soon after placed her finger over her lips. To his suprise he started hearing Naomi's voice inside his head, at the mention of her knowing all his darkest secrets Yuuto flinched a bit but it seemed like Naomi was just joking with him which caused him to let out a sigh of relief. Quite recently he had met another strange girl that didn't talk but her thoughts could be heard, maybe that was telepathy as well but it came as less of a surprise now that he had seen it for a second time.

Just as he was about to make a remark on Naomi's magic the girl which he had gotten a glance of before approached the two. "Hm? Ah, not really" Yuuto didn't find it unusual that this stranger approached the two of them and her introduction was loud and clear, she seemed friendly enough and her compliment on his hat did make him slightly happy. "Thanks, your hat is pretty nice as well" he returned the compliment and took a closer look at her this time. At first glance Freya seemed to be younger than Yuuto but she was most likely his same age, besides that her red eyes and dark hair fit well with her appearance.
 
Oct 25, 2018 6:10 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 26743
Naomi Path


Naomi would giggle a little as she got to see Yuuto flinch when she played her trick on him, before quickly telling the truth. She was expecting him to comment on her demonstration, but before he could another student approached them saying she hopes she wasn't interrupting anything. Naomi would look a bit curiously at the stranger before she guessed their names as well as introduced herself, at the end of it she would compliment Yuuto's hat, though she herself was wearing a similar one.
Naomi would shake her head "how about we all go get some- oh wait...sorry Yuuto" Naomi would say in the man's mind before realizing she was still using her power. she would then clear her throat before speaking normally "It's nice to meet you Freya, say where do you get a hat like that?" she asked letting her curiousity get the better of her
 
Oct 25, 2018 12:56 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 1741
Freya Vanir


Yuuto greeted Freya without missing a beat, while Naomi seems to trip over something before shaking her head, clearing her throat, and then managing some words. Freya tilted her head slightly and leaned in towards the two students with a devious smile. "It was on Halloween night and the air was quaking with the howls of ghosts and otherworldly spirits..." Freya took a moment to dip the hem of her hat, obscuring her face with shadow and she lowered her voice to a whisper. "I was hunting down a powerful summoner who had been wreaking havoc in the area and after an intense battle under the moonlight, I stole this hat off his body as proof of my victory!" Her eyes darted between the two and she grinned widely just before letting out a short chuckle. "I bought it at a novelty costume store. The material is actually pretty cheap."

The truth was the latter of course. Freya would probably be condemned for life if she had stolen the life from another person, not that two strangers would be aware of that. "Is there method to your madness?" something asked in her head. "In my line of work, the less I look like what I am, the better. Anyway, why don't we sit down somewhere, my feet could use a rest after the long treck getting here."
RP characters: Freya
 
Oct 25, 2018 1:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 23020
Volezihr Fallen

Level: 1 • Lifespan:5
Magic: The Dragon lover


Lesson to them. "Hmmm...I was not alowed to were any hat by my master..s..she did not like me covering my face..."
..... :'(
 
Oct 25, 2018 1:44 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 1173
Yuuto Kazegaya
悠翔 風早



It seemed like Naomi had forgotten to stop using her telepathy as she spoke in Yuuto's mind before realizing the fact and apologizing to him, although from what he could make out it appeared that her subject changed once she asked Freya about the place were she had gotten her hat from. As Freya leaned in towards the two and started relating her tale Yuuto couldn't help but be reminded of the groups of merchants or travelers that would gather around the campfires at night and narrate their tales, which was unusual given that it involved a hat. Although he wasn't sure how to feel about wearing clothing from a dead person he wasn't denying that it beat having to buy the item instead, though soon enough his thoughts where dispelled by the true origin of the item in question.

Line of work? Freya's words brought some questions to Yuuto's mind such as what her line of work was or what did she mean by the less she looked than what she was the better, although he was curious he didn't believe it was smart to pry into others business when you barely knew them. "Yeah I've also been standing around for a while now, lets find a spot to rest" for the moment sitting down would help calm his hunger.
 
Oct 25, 2018 1:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 23020
Volezihr Fallen

Level: 1 • Lifespan:5
Magic: The Dragon lover


he see there not paying attanson to him so he walks off.
..... :'(
 
Oct 26, 2018 6:44 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 26743
Naomi Path


After asking her a question about her hat, Freya seemed to get a devious grin on her face before she started to tell a story. Naomi would listen intently as the woman spun her tale, even dipping her hat a little to add to the ambience, as if she was telling a scary story. only to go on to say she won it off a battle with a summoner, Naomi was in awe for a bit until Freya revealed the actual details of how she got the hat, making her chuckle a bit as well.
The woman would then go on to ask about finding a place to sit after mentioning something about her line of work. It made Naomi a bit more curious but she would control herself this time, "how about the Cafe that is supposed to be on campus?" she would suggest thinking that would solve more than one problem. At the same time Naomi would quietly keep looking around the campus in awe, it was her first time being out of her hometown after all.
 
Oct 26, 2018 6:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 1741
Freya Vanir


While it was a bit spotty, Freya's story seemed to break the ice nicely. At the very least, the two of them didn't seem to be wary of her presence which was a nice change of pace. Back at the private academy she grew up going to school at there wasn't a soul there, neither teacher nor student, who wouldn't tense up visibly when Freya was around. That was just over a year ago but remained as one of many scars that she bared.

"A cafe? I guess even a campus this size would have a cafe... It occurred to Freya that the institute would probably be well-equipped on all fronts to keep the students within the confines, rather than making havoc on the streets. Instead of the scenery, she was more closely focused on the people. Being surrounded by such immense depth of magical power excited Freya to no end.

She would follow Yuuto and Naomi to the cafe once they were ready.
RP characters: Freya
 
Oct 26, 2018 6:40 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 29215
Lanz Brothood


He enters and sees around, looking for someone.
 
Oct 26, 2018 6:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 23020
Volezihr Fallen

Level: 1 • Lifespan:5
Magic: The Dragon lover


after every one did not pay him anymind even when he talk to him he sat down. "hmmm..did she put a spell on me befor i ran off?" he thinks
..... :'(
 
Oct 26, 2018 6:48 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 29215
Lanz Brothood


He went on looking around, he saw a guy minding his business. So, he got closed and said "Hello, have you seen a short guy with blue hair and pretty fit for his height?" He hoped the description was fair for the man to be able to identify him.
 
Oct 26, 2018 6:51 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 23020
Volezihr Fallen

Level: 1 • Lifespan:5
Magic: The Dragon lover


he look up at the man. thinks well that good to know he not under a spell. "Ummm no...Not that I can think off."
..... :'(
 
Oct 26, 2018 7:01 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 29215
Lanz Brothood


He sighs, then remembers another detail "He always have armor and a big sword. Are you sure you haven't seen him?" He looked at the white hair guy
 
Oct 26, 2018 7:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 23020
Volezihr Fallen

Level: 1 • Lifespan:5
Magic: The Dragon lover


"I just got here sorry...My name is Volezihr Fallen."
..... :'(
 
Oct 26, 2018 7:22 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 29215
Lanz Brothood


He nod and looked a bit dissapointed, then stretched his arm toward Volezihr and said "Nice to meet you, I'm Lanz"
 
Oct 26, 2018 7:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 23020
Volezihr Fallen

Level: 1 • Lifespan:5
Magic: The Dragon lover


Nods and take it and sakes it. "Same..so why did you come here?"
..... :'(
 
Oct 26, 2018 7:35 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 29215
Lanz Brothood


He kept silence then said "What do you mean? That question can have multiple answers"
 
Oct 26, 2018 7:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 23020
Volezihr Fallen

Level: 1 • Lifespan:5
Magic: The Dragon lover


thinks"sorry..use to being with a mind reader...there a pain and hard to get away from...hope i got away...I mant why did you come to this schhool? Are you new like me?"
..... :'(
 
Oct 26, 2018 7:44 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 29215
Lanz Brothood


He shakes his head and said "My powers go beyond comprehension of my family's teachers, together with my sister's. Actually I been here for a while, I'm surprised you still haven't met my sister. She is very sociable.. to much for my taste"
 
Oct 26, 2018 7:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 23020
Volezihr Fallen

Level: 1 • Lifespan:5
Magic: The Dragon lover


he nods. "i see. Hmm my..master likly could help with that but...I'm glad to be away from her....Hope you find out about your powers soon."
..... :'(
 
Oct 26, 2018 7:55 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 29215
Lanz Brothood


He laughs and said "Sorry, I know what are my powers. My family has generations of summoners, so as me and my sister. The odd thing is that we are the first twins, and our powers are kind of link?" He did a movement with his hands meaning link "Anyway, what are yours?"
 
Oct 26, 2018 7:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 23020
Volezihr Fallen

Level: 1 • Lifespan:5
Magic: The Dragon lover


"Able to change part of my body into a dragon and get powers from them."
..... :'(
 
Oct 26, 2018 7:59 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 29215
Lanz Brothood


He simplifies what Volezihr said "So transformation magic? Cool" He looks around seeing the other people in the Entrance
 
Oct 26, 2018 8:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 23020
Volezihr Fallen

Level: 1 • Lifespan:5
Magic: The Dragon lover


he thinks about it and nods "more or less. So far I can get the claws and wings of a dragon." he looks around as well.."Well I could fly and take you. From the air it would be simplaer to find him I think."
..... :'(
 
Oct 26, 2018 8:07 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 29215
Lanz Brothood


He shakes his head "I'm not even sure if he is back, so it's fine. I guess he will go look for me? I should keep myself busy while I wait... Maybe head to the gym or do one of the Events." He says
 
Oct 26, 2018 8:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 23020
Volezihr Fallen

Level: 1 • Lifespan:5
Magic: The Dragon lover


"Event? What that?"
..... :'(
 
Oct 26, 2018 8:14 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 29215
Lanz Brothood


He explains "Events are activities done by the Institute to train you. There is a Treasure Hunt and an Obstacle Course. They are pretty fun, I joined one of killing 3 different kinds of monsters. But that one passed already, it's for a limited time."
 
Oct 26, 2018 8:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 23020
Volezihr Fallen

Level: 1 • Lifespan:5
Magic: The Dragon lover


he nods "i see. Hmm Sounds fun. Any happing now?"

occ brb
..... :'(
 
Oct 26, 2018 8:36 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 29215
Lanz Brothood


He frowns and says "Yes, the two I just mention"
 
Oct 26, 2018 9:02 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 23020
Volezihr Fallen

Level: 1 • Lifespan:5
Magic: The Dragon lover


nods "sounds fun...hmm I need a team to do them?"
..... :'(
 
Oct 26, 2018 9:07 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 29215
Lanz Brothood


He answers "The Obstacle Course yes, the Treasure Hunt no"
 
Oct 26, 2018 9:33 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 23020
Volezihr Fallen

Level: 1 • Lifespan:5
Magic: The Dragon lover


nods and thinks "hmmm...Well that intreasting..." nods and thinks
..... :'(
 
Oct 27, 2018 8:31 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 29215
Lanz Brothood


He shrugs "Pretty much... Well, I'll take my leave now" He waves at him and started to wonder where should he go next
 
Oct 27, 2018 12:12 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 23020
Volezihr Fallen

Level: 1 • Lifespan:5
Magic: The Dragon lover


"Can you show me around?"
..... :'(
 
Oct 27, 2018 1:03 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 29215
Lanz Brothood


He thinks about it, then says "Alright, where you want to go?" He looks at him and waits for his answer. He wasn't bad looking, a bit quiet but that doesn't necessarily mean is a bad thing
 
Oct 27, 2018 1:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 23020
Volezihr Fallen

Level: 1 • Lifespan:5
Magic: The Dragon lover


He thinks for a bit.."Hmmm.. anywere that not to open to the sky...Should be fine."
..... :'(
 
Oct 27, 2018 1:56 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 29215
Lanz Brothood


He nods and leads him to the Lounge.
 
Oct 30, 2018 9:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 1173
Yuuto Kazegaya
悠翔 風早



Upon the mention of a cafe Yuuto's eye's lit up, it was the perfect decision for which he thanked Naomi in his head, maybe she could've heard him through her telepathy or maybe not but either way he was all for it. "Sounds great, let's go at once" he took a step forward before stopping in his tracks and turning around to look at the other two, "Um, I'm not sure were this cafe is... so I'll follow your lead"
 
Nov 27, 2018 10:13 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 1384
Mikaela Hyakuya


Mika and Ken were not to far from the school, so the two ended up walking to the school. They had just made a contract with each other about a week earlier. For the entire week all Mika has been doing is helping Ken get better after his fetal injuries. the boy has not even told him what was it that attacked him.. but that was a conversation for another day. "Hey, it looks like we are here. You ready to do this?" He would say this as they approached the entrance of the school.

@linette
Modified by Sakura_megami, Nov 27, 2018 10:17 PM
 
Nov 28, 2018 11:12 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 29215
Kenneth Shadire


They were walking and they could see the school getting close by. As they walk, Mikaela spoke, it was a vague question, but Kenneth simply nod and said "Sure, I am if you are"

@Sakura_megami
 
Nov 28, 2018 1:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 1384
Mikaela Hyakuya


"alright, lets do this" He thought as he started to walk into the school. He figured they should first go find their dorms but then again... he was hungry. "Do you want to head straight to the dorms or grab food first?"
 
Nov 28, 2018 2:11 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 29215
Kenneth Shadire


He shrugs "Which ever, food sounds nice"

@Sakura_megami
 
Top
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »