Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Sep 29, 2018 12:24 PM

Sakura Luna

Unlike most other students, Sakura arrived at the school by walking. She took a deep breath before walking through the entrance of the school. "I made it! .... now where to go" Within a few minutes of walking, Sakura was extremely lost and didn't know which way to go

Sep 29, 2018 12:30 PM

Name: Melody Redstar

@Sakura_megami

Melody was looking around and thinking of all she could do here. This could be fun. Hope I can make some friends. She sees some that looked lost. "Every thing okay?" she would ask the cute girl.

Sep 29, 2018 1:11 PM

Sakura Luna

As she was trying to find her way, a hot girl approached her. Guess it was obvious that she was failing miserably at finding her way. ”I’m kind of lost, don’t know where I should go first.. would you be my princess in shiny armor” She said that while giggling but that was her way of asking for help.

@Zelda102

Sep 29, 2018 1:26 PM

@Sakura_mega

She smiles at that " Only if you're my princess. So hmm.. there the Cafeteria, Cafe, Lounge, Pool, Bar, Library and Garden

Sep 30, 2018 11:23 AM

Sakura Luna

She giggled and realize that this girl was a big tease, just like herself, "hmm, I should probably take my bag to my dorm. After that, why don't we grab a bite to eat at the cafeteria and get to know each other."

Sep 30, 2018 12:18 PM

@Sakura_mega

She smiles at that " Room it is then. Can't wait to get to know you better. " she smiles and winks. This way.

Sep 30, 2018 12:27 PM

Sakura Luna

Sakura cheeks turned a rosy pink as Melody winked at her. This girl was so pretty she could see herself easily falling for her. She followed behind melody trying not to think to much about it. ”My name is Sakura Luna btw. What is your name? I am guessing you are just as new as I am”

Sep 30, 2018 1:05 PM

@Sakura_mega

" Hehe. A cute name for a cute girl. My name is Melody Redstar"
she take her to the her room.
Modified by Zelda102, Sep 30, 2018 1:09 PM

Oct 2, 2018 1:28 PM

Lana Brothood

She enters while thinking Let's see who do I meet next. Then I need to look for my brother

@Rabt

Oct 2, 2018 3:09 PM

Liam Cranbell

@linette

Liam began taking more photos of the scenery around him and wasen’t paying attention to where he was going. As he took a picture of the scenery, a woman came across his lens and was startled. He moved his camera and said “Mind if I take a picture of you?”

Oct 2, 2018 3:14 PM

Lana Brothood

She was looking around when she heard the sound of a camera, she turn to the sound to see a guy. She had never seen him before, and the first think he said was if he could take a picture of her. She smiles and says "Sure, any specific pose?"

@Rabt

Oct 2, 2018 3:22 PM

Liam Cranbell

@linette

Liam shook his head and said Nope, I like the pose you're in right now. He then took several pictures and said Thank you! You're a big help! while bowing his head. After thanking him, he came back to reality and realized how weird it was to take a picture of a girl you just met and immediately said Ah! I'm sorry, I promise I wasn't taking pictures for any weird reason, I just thought you looked nice with the beautiful scenery in the background while waving his hands nervously

Oct 2, 2018 3:27 PM

Lana Brothood

She nods and stay as still as she could, seen natural and relax. She may have move slightly to get in a more comfortable position. When he was done, he would see how odd his request was. She chuckles and says "No worries, glad I was of help. What's your name? Mine is Lana" She smiles

@Rabt

Oct 2, 2018 3:29 PM

Liam Cranbell

@linette

Liam let out a sigh of relief and was thankful for how understanding the girl was. I'm Liam. It's nice to meet you replied Liam with a smile as he held out his hand for a handshake

Oct 2, 2018 3:32 PM

Lana Brothood

She grab his hand and shakes it while saying "So you like taking pictures? Sounds like a cool hobby" She smiles

@Rabt

Oct 2, 2018 3:40 PM

Liam Cranbell

@linette

Liam nodded his head and said Mhm! Taking pictures is what I live for, I can't go a day with doing this he said with a little laugh. How about you? Got any hobbies?

Oct 2, 2018 3:49 PM

Lana Brothood

She wonders then says "If socializing is one, then it would be that" She shrugs while chuckling

@Rabt

Oct 2, 2018 3:57 PM

Liam Cranbell

@linette

Socializing hm? That's a first. I've never really been interested in socializing with others before Liam said. He then continued and said Anyways, you seem like you've been here for a while since I don't see any luggage and you aren't acting confused. What brings you here to the entrance?

Oct 2, 2018 4:00 PM

Lana Brothood

She looks at him confused then asked him "With what kind of person have you meet up until now?" She laughs then went on saying "But you are right, I've been here fir a while. I came to see who I meet new, and you were the winner~" She smiles

@Rabt

Oct 2, 2018 4:08 PM

Liam Cranbell

@linette

Not the kind of people you'd want to talk to, I guess he replied. Liam let out a small laugh and said I guess for me, meeting you was the prize he said. He then thought in his head She seems like a nice and interesting person...

Oct 2, 2018 4:12 PM

Lana Brothood

She giggles then said "Stop, you are making me embarrassed~" She then asked "So, what is your power? I must say you look to normal, I can't guess what it can be"

@Rabt

Oct 2, 2018 4:19 PM

Liam Cranbell

@linette

Liam gave her a small wink and then said I get that a lot. I possess light powers, they're nothing too special as his hand startled sparkling with light. If I had to guess, do you also have light powers?

Oct 2, 2018 4:23 PM

Lana Brothood

She smirk and saw his hand glow, she "uuuu" then ask "What can you do with that?" She then shakes her head and says "Nop~ Summoning magic with Vegetation powers"

@Rabt

Oct 2, 2018 4:26 PM

Liam Cranbell

@linette

Nothing too cool, I can create a light shield he said as suddenly a dozen swords made of pure light came down from the sky. I can also control some light in general he finished. It's not a lot but that's why I came here, to improve my skills he said. Lana was the first person Liam ever met with summoning magic so he was quite curious Woah, summoning magic!? That's amazing, what can you do? he asked

Oct 2, 2018 4:33 PM

Lana Brothood

She looked around as she saw the swords falling from the sky, she was impress "It's amazing, you are the first person I met that can manipulate light. Those moves are pretty impressive" She laughs at his reaction when he knew her powers, she nod and said "I'll show you~" She got her arms in front of her and extended her hands. A circle the color of her eyes appeared. From it, a deer got out and skipped until she was next to her. She patted the deer and says "Her name is Azul. Azul, crea" The deer would walk around them leaving a trail of ivys. Then she commanded "Azul, aumenta" The horns of Azul would glow and the ivy's grew as big as a bicycle. Then she commanded again "Azul, reduce a su maximo" Again, Azule's horns would glow and the ivy's would get so little that they disappeared from human eye. She smiles and says "That's pretty much it, if my brother was with me I could show you our fusion~"

@Rabt

Oct 2, 2018 4:57 PM

Liam Cranbell

@linette

Liam blushed a bit and said Thanks, it's not much though while scratching his neck. When he saw Lana summon a deer and, Liam was greatly impressed and said A deer! What amazing magic.... If you can do this much on your own, I wonder what you and your brother can do together he praised her.

Oct 2, 2018 5:03 PM

Lana Brothood

She smiles and nods "Yes, we are twins. He can summon the skeleton of a deer. And instead of ivys he does thorns. We came to learn more about our fusion"

@Rabt (the deer pic is in the spoiler btw XD)

Oct 2, 2018 5:12 PM

Liam Cranbell

@linette

Liam nodded and said excitingly Hmm...I see, interesting! Do you mind if I take a picture of your deer? while taking out his camera.

Oct 2, 2018 5:46 PM

Lana Brothood

She shakes her head while saying "Not at all, go ahead" She smiles

@Rabt

Oct 2, 2018 5:59 PM

Liam Cranbell

@linette

Liam grabbed her hands excitedly and thanked her multiple times Thank you thank you!] He then proceeded to take multiple photos of her deer. After taking his photos Liam was overjoyed and smiled happily

Oct 2, 2018 6:22 PM

Lana Brothood

She was happy that he was happy, after all she liked helping and lending a hand if she could. She then asked him "So, what other pics have you taken?"

@Rabt

Oct 2, 2018 6:26 PM

Liam Cranbell

@linette

Liams eyes sparkled wide open and said I'm glad you asked! Here are some pics I took he showed her his collection of scenery photos and pictures of plants and animals that he took today. As he was browsing through the photos he came across the pictures he took of Lana and said You look really great in these photos, you know? This one's my favourite he said as he pointed to a picture of Lana in front of a beautiful scenery

Oct 2, 2018 6:54 PM

Lana Brothood

She looked at them then chuckles at his comment, then she said "They look awesome, you have a great eye for it" She smiles

@Rabt

Oct 3, 2018 8:11 AM

Liam Cranbell

@linette

Liam was overjoyed by her kind words and gave her a bright smile. Ill send you a copy of these pictures if you’d like he said to her. He then thought it would be a nice idea to walk around and get to know Lana more. Wouls you like you take a walk with me? he asked

Oct 3, 2018 9:14 AM

Lana Brothood

She nods and smiles "Sure~ Where are we heading?" She ask

@Rabt

Oct 3, 2018 11:52 AM

Liam Cranbell

@linette

Liam was glad that she would join him and said How about the market? Ive heard that the food there is amazing! with a big smile

Oct 3, 2018 12:08 PM

Lana Brothood

She nods excited "I've been there so I know a bit about it~ Shall we head then?" She smiles

@Rabt

Oct 7, 2018 10:02 AM

Senri Yamato
Nineteen//Male
Elemental: Plastic
"So what if you want to live? I want to kill you, just as much~"

Yamato arrived back at the academy after leaving the event, careful that some staff may have an eye on him. Even if he didn't think that'd get him back in jail, leaving his team hanging after having just gotten out of there was probably not what staff like the students to be like. Quietly, he took a seat on a bench and rested his back for a little, it was a long walk back here.

((@rabt
Oh look, I'm so late
Sry, had to do disappear for a bit x.x))

Oct 7, 2018 10:44 AM

Blake
Appearance:

Blake decided he needed fresh air and decided to heat outside for a walk. After around 10 minutes of walking, a particular man sitting on a bench caught his eyes so he decided to approach him. He walked up behind him and put his elbows on the bench and said What's with those clothes? You look like you just escaped from jail Blake said while letting out a small laugh

Oct 7, 2018 2:52 PM

Senri Yamato
Nineteen//Male

He sighed looking up at the boy that approached him, he didn't look like a smart one. "Do they give out free clothes in jail?" Having just been there a day or two eariler, Yamato knew well enough that they don't. "Well, no. They didn't give me anything last night~ And you should probably not ask questions like that." He started explaining, while his mind focused on the main objective of wondering how many guards were around, with him in their field of vision. What if you asked someone who was hurt by the question? Or if I killed you right now?" But he couldn't right now, one or two guards at least, he concluded.

((@rabt tag when ya post? Plz? X.x))

Oct 7, 2018 3:05 PM

Blake
Appearance:

@Raiores

Blake put his head down and let out a sigh It was a joke he said while rubbing his forehead. I guess there are literal-minded people in this institute as well he finished.

Blake smiled slyly and said Kill me? Right now? Well aren't you trying to sound cool, is there a beautiful girl around here anywhere while looking around, pretending to look for someone

Oct 7, 2018 3:16 PM

Senri Yamato
Nineteen//Male

"Yeah, I'm pretty dumb minded myself~" This kid sounded fun, but no fights now, he had to be careful. "What? Of course not! I wouldn't do that! Never! It was just a hypothesis." He smiled innocently explaining himself.

"But yes, we have plenty of girls here. Take a seat and stare at them or something. I'm too lazy to entertain you~" Yamato closed his eyes again and rested his head, there was room next to him for the boy to sit. Now that he couldn't do anything without getting in trouble, he just hoped for a peaceful rest. Or that something would happen and he would be able to do anything fun.

@rabt

Oct 7, 2018 3:35 PM

Blake
Appearance:

@Raiores

Blake gave him a blank face and said You know, youre not suppose to admit that youre literal minded...but whatever with a shug at the end. He went around the bench and sat down beside him with his legs criss-crossed. Stare at girls? That's something a creep would do.

After a few moments of silence Blake said to him Aren't you bored? Just sitting here doing nothing? You seem like someone secluded, why don't you go interact with others and have some fun while playing with a butterfly that landed on his finger

Oct 8, 2018 9:55 AM

Senri Yamato
Nineteen//Male
"I'm just human."

Oh, that guy wasn't leaving because he wasn't a creep. Well, that just made creeps sound all the more likable for Yamato. "Ok mister gentleman, I guess what you say is true, I actually am not so popular here. How about we do something fun? Y'know, and become friends in the process~" After all, he didn't have much other choice but to get to know that guy. He had to smile friendly while giving that offer, isn't that how friends smile anyway?

@rabt

Oct 8, 2018 10:06 AM

Blake
Appearance:

@Raiores

Blake nodded his head and said Mhmhm, that's the spirit! What would you like to do? Look around? Jump off trees? Or maybe...scout for any good looking girls? with a little laugh at the end. It's your choice,... he began to say but realized he didn't know his name.

He thought it was a good chance to introduce himself and said I'm Blake by the way, it's nice to meet you, friend with a sly smile

Oct 8, 2018 11:35 AM

Senri Yamato
Nineteen//Male
"I'm just human"

"Eww, creep! Don't touch me!" He stood up and started walking, low on balance, almost seeming drunk, but he lifted his back up to stand normally, putting his hand behind his neck to rest his head. "I'm glad I get to choose, let's explore. I want to see if the staff here really have every corner of this place under their surveillance." Not that he planned anything off right now, but finding a place where he is away for all those eyes could sure help him in the future.

His destination was a random direction as they kept going with their conversation. ""Friend"? Sound cheesy, I'm Yamato. I don't appreciate meeting you so much, especially that you couldn't let me have a little rest, but I can leave after meeting you sure." The last part didn't sound so clear while he yawned, but Blake could sure understand what he said.

@rabt

Oct 19, 2018 9:52 PM
Onlooker

Junco Yasonuri
Lifespan: 5 • Mageslayers Pride CD: N/A • Ability 2: N/A
Ability 3: N/A • Ability 4: N/A • Ability 5: N/A • Ability 6: N/A
Weapon:

Crossing the gates leading to the Institute, Junco took a moment to survey the grounds from the entrance. The tall buildings and foreign architecture left an imposing impression on Junco. The elder never mentioned how... different this Institute would be. Although I suppose I should have expected it. I wonder how he knew of this place..." The thought clung to her mind for several seconds before the exhaustion of her travels caught up with her. Her feet hurt and her throat felt a bit parched. She considered heading to her assigned room, but noticing that the Institute had an Outside Cafe available on a nearby information board, she headed there instead.

Oct 20, 2018 2:22 PM

Volezihr Fallen

Level: 1 • Lifespan:5
Magic: The Dragon lover

Runs in and look up at the sky...then around him. "Good..she not here...Thank god..." take a deep breath in and out.
Modified by frogoten, Oct 20, 2018 2:27 PM
..... :'(

Oct 22, 2018 10:31 AM

Naomi Path

Arriving at the school after a long Carriage ride, Naomi's first instinct after getting out was to sretch a bit causing her shirt to slide up a little as she did. She would take a quick look around when she was done before attempting to decide on what she wanted to do next. For now she decided to sit on a nearby bench and see if anyone interesting would pass by.

Oct 22, 2018 11:20 AM

Yuuto Kazegaya
悠翔 風早

Finally snapping out of it Yuuto shook his head and noticed that none of the people from before were there anymore there where just a few people that caught his attention like a black haired girl carrying a small hunting bow a man that seemed to be catching his breath from running and right infront of Yuuto a girl with cat ears though his gaze was caught up in another part. He didn't mean to but nonetheless he was staring at the girls exposed stomach as she was stretching whuch caused her shirt to slide up a bit, suddenly Yuuto's stomach growled loudly snapping him out of it. "Maybe I should get something to eat..." he said this while holding his hands over his stomach.

Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »