Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (12) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Sep 24, 2018 6:13 PM

Aug 2014
Yuuto Kazegaya
悠翔 風早

This time it did seem a bit strange to Yuuto talking to the girl when her lips weren't even moving, looking at both of the girls and then towards the direction of the commotion Yuuto placed his hand on his chin, "Hmm, isn't there something like guards around here? Plus I'm also not entirely sure if they're gonna fight or not" he glanced over at the guy with the daggers and thought in his head Even though it clearly looks like it...

@Morika_Kana
@Zelda102
Sep 24, 2018 6:19 PM

Jan 2018
Valerie Manson

She nodded, it is true they shouldnt just go in without fully knowing."You're right but... we can't just do nothing. We should look for the guards at least like you said."She too noticed the girls mouth didnt move but saved that question for after this was taken care of.

@-Yamato-
@Zelda
Sep 24, 2018 6:21 PM

May 2018
Name: Nhila Eilsund

@-Yamato-
@Morika_Kana

She thinks... [color=brown] I could use it but it would hurt others and do more dam... [/color] the sound just stops she turn a bit red. she did not mean to let others here that.
Zelda102Sep 24, 2018 6:26 PM
Sep 24, 2018 6:32 PM

Aug 2014
Yuuto Kazegaya
悠翔 風早

Glancing around the place Yuuto couldn't identify anyone that might be a sort of teacher or guard to help with the situation but now that he thought of it he was new at the institute and knew no one here, he was about to mention this to the two girls when suddenly the strange one started "talking" once more. He had no idea how this worked but she just cut off mid sentence, maybe she didn't mean to speak although she wasn't technically speaking. "You don't have to do anything that you don't want to" Yuuto reassured her and turned over to the other girl, "Do you know anyone here that could help like a teacher or something?"

@Morika_Kana
@Zelda102
-Yamato-Sep 24, 2018 6:43 PM
Sep 24, 2018 7:00 PM

Dec 2016
Euphemia Dione

As soon as Abigail saw him make a move, she put some strings in front of her. As soon as the knife would almost hit her, it was held in place by her strings. Aby waited until the man was distracted with the other guy. The one with the headphones. She then took out her gun and without a slight hint of hesitation, she aimed and fired at the men."I can't believe I wasted a bullet on this idiot." She then placed her strings around his neck, any slight movement, and she will behead him, right there and then.

@Raiores @philtecturophy
Sep 24, 2018 7:19 PM

Dec 2013

✦ Noir Dash ✦

20 / male / INTP / magic: wind / swimming / eat ice cream / play games.

*Noir saw how the girl moves so fast and put the string around the person with the dagger, but all he want is just to get out from the predicament as soon as possible*
"Can you please just give me my earphone back?"

Sep 24, 2018 7:20 PM

May 2018

@-Yamato-
@Morika_Kana
@philtecturophy
@Sakura_megami

She frowns she has to do that. She takes a deep breath and opens her mouth. as she did all sound just stop. it made a silence that no one has been in before and it was likely very eerie. This only lasted a bit then an ear-splitting sound filled the void. It shattered glass and crack stoned. anyone near her would fall to the ground in pain. This did little damage but would disorient and make it hard to move or Concentrate.
Zelda102Sep 24, 2018 7:38 PM
Sep 24, 2018 8:45 PM

Jan 2018
Valerie Manson

She shook her head at his question"No I don't sadly, I just started here today..." She said before soon she seemed to notice that the girl with them started to make a noise out of her mouth and suddenly sharp pain came to her ears and head and she right away covered her ears. Though cause of this it brought her guard down which made her feel all the others pains around her making her scream worse. She felt like she couldn't move without even more pain coming to her.
Sep 25, 2018 10:23 AM

May 2018
@Morika_Kana ooo..sorry
Sep 25, 2018 11:04 AM

Sep 2016
Senri Yamato
Nineteen//Male
Elemental: Plastic
"So what if you want to live? I want to kill you, just as much~"

"Just a little, it'll be fun--" The plastic knife was caught in mid air, but the plastic thing it to his arm could easily wrap around the girl's arm and changed the gun's position to aim upwards. He realised, it wasn't a one on one. His eyes scanned every that seemed to be bothered with their fight. Two already, and he wasn't even started yet. The girl he attacked, he wondered what magic she possessed. The other, a girl who seemed to be doing something...

He withdraw the knife and hopped some distance from the boy. He felt something wrapping on his neck, as if to choke him. "What the--" Before he could do anything, he fell to his knees in pain. The girl was apparently as immobilized as him. Probably. Otherwise, hed cut the string with his metal knife. So that was what the other girl was doing!

His knife was on the ground next to him, so he dropped his face on its handle, not that the blade could cut him anyway. The plastic would wrap around his head a few times, covering his ears and blocking them, and covering his right eye as well. Just barely, but he could get to his feet. He raised his hand in the air, the plastic wrapping around his ears, right eye, shoulder, and arm. He held both knives, inviting them to fight him. "If anyone is attacking, do it head on!!!" He'd shout the moment he couldn't hear the noise anymore.

@sakura_megami
@zelda102
@philtecturophy
@morika_kana
RaioresSep 25, 2018 11:11 AM
Sep 25, 2018 11:25 AM

Dec 2013

✦ Noir Dash ✦

*seeing that the person with the knife (Senri) seemed hurted*
"hey, you are hurted, so just quit looking for trouble okay"
*Noir's ear is hurted by the sound attack, but Noir still want to use this advantage to take his earphone back, so Noir then pull back his earphone from the person (Senri) towards himself to take it back while covering his own ears*

*Then he looked at the girls (Euphemia and Eilsund) *
"hey you two, he is hurted already, you both can calm down for now, unless if you all are looking for more attention than you three already are"
*Noir's eyes glance around the students who happen to be around the scene, Noir's face a bit blushed due to his involvement in such an embarassing situation on his first day*

philtecturophySep 25, 2018 11:53 AM

Sep 25, 2018 11:34 AM

May 2018

@-Yamato-
@Morika_Kana
@philtecturophy
@Sakura_megami

look at the boy and he would then hear all kinds of sound coming from every were. even his own voice saying he should stop. Others voices he never heard. Sounds that was hard to explain. They just keep coming at him. Every time he would move it would sound as if his muscles were riping. The sound is a powerful thing at the right tone it can make it hard not to believe what is being heard. This would do no real damage but still, it would make him believe it was. even with the ear coverings, nothing could block out 100% of sound and she would use that. This did hurt her to do this but she wanted to stop what goes on. He would hear something saying [color=brown]stop or ill do that move right on your ear. don't think the plastic covering would stop that. [/color] To use it this well she had to take off her headset and that caused her great pain. No one but Senri would hear what was happing to him.

Sep 25, 2018 11:36 AM

May 2018
@philtecturophy

umm, earphone would not stop the sound attack she 1st did.
Sep 25, 2018 11:42 AM

Dec 2013
Zelda102 said:
@philtecturophy

umm, earphone would not stop the sound attack she 1st did.

Sure, but the earphone is Noir's in the first place, and he tried to took the advantage to take his earphone back from Senri while he was under the sound attack. Or did your sound attack Noir too?

Sep 25, 2018 11:47 AM

May 2018
@philtecturophy

It an AOE
Sep 25, 2018 11:53 AM

Dec 2013

Alright I modified my post

Sep 25, 2018 1:36 PM

May 2009
Lana Brothood

She enters a bit sorrow from her conversation with Sou. She fast noticed the guys at the entrance were kinda fighting. She knew that wasn't right, so she stop and basically screamed "What are you guys doing? You aren't supposed to fight! We came here to unite against evil, nit fight one another" She frown at them.

@-Yamato-
@Morika_Kana
@philtecturophy
@Sakura_megami
Sep 25, 2018 1:58 PM

Jan 2018
Valerie Manson

She was still in pain after what happened her heart and her head ached from all the pain around. When another person came in after the girl affected the boy causing the trouble she worked on steading her breath. She heard that she was wondering why the fighting.I dont... know.. I came in and it just started.."

@Raiores
@Linette
@Zelda102
@-Yamato-
Sep 25, 2018 2:04 PM

May 2009
Lana Brothood

She gasped and webt to the girl that spoke to her. She bend down and said "Oh geez, let me help you to the infirmary, ok?" She would help her stand as soon as she said yes

@-Yamato-
@Morika_Kana
@philtecturophy
@Sakura_megami
Sep 25, 2018 2:08 PM

Jan 2018
Valerie Manson

When the girl would say she would helo her out of here and to the infirmary she agreed. She couldn't handle at the moment to be around here. She needed somewhere that was more calm to regain control. She would let her help her up.
@Linette
Sep 25, 2018 2:11 PM

May 2018

@-Yamato-
@Morika_Kana
@philtecturophy
@Sakura_megami

Valerie would hear color=brown] I'm sorry. Only thing I could think of...[/color] She then would hear soft and smoothing music.
Sep 25, 2018 2:13 PM

May 2009
Lana Brothood

She nods and put an arm around her neck and pulled her to her feet. Then walked them to the Doctor's Office.

@Morika_Kana
Sep 25, 2018 2:26 PM

Jan 2018
Valerie Manson

She would turn to the girl who helped stop the boy and nodded before turning back and focusing on getting to the infirmary.

@Linette (we can go to the infirmary section)
@Zelda102
Sep 25, 2018 2:42 PM

Dec 2013

✦ Noir Dash ✦

*Noir not sure what to do, so he just scratch his head, looking around what happen, while trying to fix the earphone back to his ears. He then take out his cellphone and texting someone*

Sep 25, 2018 2:47 PM

May 2018
Sep 25, 2018 2:48 PM

Sep 2016
((@zelda102 waiting angel :v))
Sep 25, 2018 3:43 PM

Aug 2014
Yuuto Kazegaya
悠翔 風早

Everything that had happened around Yuuto went by so fast, he wasn't ready for such a loud sound and it didn't help that his hearing was much stronger due to his fox ears. Being caught off guard caused the pain to be too high for him, since the girl that released that noise was so near to him his eyes just started spinning and he stood there in the same spot passed out. Maybe it was because of the sound the girl made or maybe it was because Yuuto hadn’t eaten in the past few days.
-Yamato-Sep 25, 2018 6:17 PM
Sep 26, 2018 10:44 AM

May 2018
Alpa
Power: Vector Manipulation
Role: Guard

Walks over and look at what happened. " Who did this? broken glass.. and look like some of you been fighting. " He stares at each person with cold eyes.

@-Yamato-
@philtecturophy
@Sakura_megami
@Raiores

Bow her head and put her headphone one. [color=brown] I'm sorry [/color]
Sep 26, 2018 10:54 AM

Dec 2016
Euphemia Dione

Euphemia could have easily ripped of the guys neck but she ended up at her knees due to an annoying noice. Soon after a guard came, and she put her strings away. She made sure to make it look like she had no part in it. Euphemia did not want to have the school watching everything she did. ”it’s not all that bad, I learned I need to carry soundproof earphones with me......
Sep 26, 2018 11:20 AM

Sep 2016
Senri Yamato
Nineteen//Male

He eyed those who had circled around him, but only the sound manipulator was in this fight, it seems. The plastic disappeared and he dropped to his knees slowly, surrendering. Only to his desires, though. "Go on babe!!!" He challenged her to do that move, fully prepared to take it head on. Maybe it would then be a battle to see who passed out first.

Alas, it was all over in a few minutes. He didn't even receive or land a single hit when everyone was trying to get out of the situation with a guard standing around, asking what happened. He clenched his fist against the ground in anger while processing this. That, even here, he had to be careful when he fought anyone. And especially now, they ought to put some extra surveillance on him that he was caught up in a fight. And it only gets worse if they figure he started.

It took only long as it took the girl to apologise, for him to stand up with a grin on his face. The guard was perhaps going to ask someone what happened next, so he approached to give an answer himself. "I'm sorry, sir, my friend here lost control of her power for a moment, it seems~" If he hadn't been watching, it'd make sense. Sound magic could break glass and make noise, no? If he had been watching, though, he already asked what was going on. He probably didn't just need someone to explain what he saw and would believe whatever he's told, but Yamato did explain if it's the case. No one could say otherwise, they didn't want to talk as if they've been caught up in all that, he expected.

@zelda102
@sakura_megami
Sep 26, 2018 11:31 AM

May 2018
Alpa

Look at him "The marks on your nick was not made by sound. Hmm Nhila Eilsund is it. Tell me what happened. Then I will ask Senri Yamato and Euphemia Dione. Do to the powers that were likely used her you three are likly the ones that did this."

@Sakura_megami
@Raiores

nods and look at him.

Alpa

"I see. Now Euphemia Dione your turn
Sep 26, 2018 11:35 AM

Dec 2016
Euphemia Dione

Euphemia Was extremely frustrated and furious at the fact that she let a minor idiot get her in trouble. Non the less, She wasn’t the type that would act on emotions. ”Yes sir, I was about to behead him if he tried anything. However, I must say I was acting on self defence. I was walking when he threw a knife at me. This man was also atacking other students as well as myself. If I had to kill him to protect all the other students, would I have been wrong. Or is the life of one student worth the lives of every one else”
Sep 26, 2018 11:57 AM

May 2018
Alpa

@Sakura_megami
@Raiores

Is this true Senri Yamato? " look down at him.
Sep 26, 2018 1:21 PM

Dec 2013

✦ Noir Dash ✦

*Noir open his bag and grab a plastic, open it, and there is the half piece of bread that he had not finished eating during breakfast this morning. He tried to calm himself from what just happened*

Sep 26, 2018 11:57 PM

May 2018
@Rabt
Sep 27, 2018 2:07 AM

Sep 2016
Senri Yamato
Nineteen//Male

"Heheh, yeah. Do I go to detention?" He smiled at them as he threw a plastic knife at his real one, closing it and putting it back in his pocket before disappearing again, with his hands raised so they can see he isn't trying anything. "Is it alright to play with the students there, by the way? Or am I going to be alone?"

@sakura_megami
@zelda102
Sep 27, 2018 2:11 AM

May 2018
Alpa

@Sakura_megami
@Raiores

No all three of you will be put into jail. We will make a place for you to fight and train soon but till then you can not fight each other. I let you guys off free if any of you can land a blow on me. That is if you're up for it. I take all three at once."
Sep 27, 2018 2:23 AM

Sep 2016
Senri Yamato
Nineteen//Male

He turned around and let his hands fall down to his sides as he started walking away. "No thanks, I'll find that jail and pick the most luxurious room, or leave if ya aren't back in a few hours~" Men so arrogant often had something to brag about. And besides, if either of the two landed a blow, they'd drag him out of prison like he dragged them into it. Yamato had no reason to fight that man, and he didn't want to, anyway. "How long do we spend there, anyway?" He just planned what comes up next.

@sakura_megami
@zelda102
Sep 27, 2018 2:29 AM

May 2018
Alpa

@Sakura_megami
@Raiores

As soon as he tries to walk away he could not move. "You get hmm two the others one day. You will wait and see what the others pick and then we all will go at the same time.
Sep 27, 2018 2:52 AM

Sep 2016
Senri Yamato
Nineteen//Male

"Huh? Hm..." He stopped trying to move when he couldn't, and dropped to the ground as he didn't let enough force to lift him get to his legs. He sat down and looked at the man judging him twice the sentence of the two others. "To be honest, that's not fair. Considering,..." He'd pause to lift his head, the scars were still on his neck. "I'm the only one hurt here." Except the glass of course. But he quickly noticed the guy who lost consciousness from the sound (@-yamato- ) and pointed at him. "Oh look, someone who is actually in a bad state! But it wasn't me." If that guy was a bit late, Yamato ((my char, just in case ye forgot :p)) would've been clearly the bad guy here. But that wasn't so, he was the one who did least harm of the three so far.

@zelda102
@sakura_megami
Sep 27, 2018 3:00 AM

May 2018

He is right. I am sorry. I will stay for three days. she bows and was barely able to stand. her ears were bleeding badly from all this talking without her headset on.

Alpa

" So be it Nhila Eilsund. As for you Senri Yamato. Why did you attack Euphemia Dione?"
Sep 27, 2018 3:36 AM

Sep 2016
Senri Yamato
Nineteen//Male

His look softened as he saw her reaction, the girl didn't even try to defend herself or blame it on him. It was all really his fault, "She should at least try to reject this... A-am I... Worried? Lol no!" His facial expression rejected any of these thoughts, so he kept the polite smile as he continued explaining. It didn't matter if someone fell for him to proceed, that's just how life goes.

"I admit, I've been at fault. I had no right to attack like that, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't just me at fault." He looked up, at another broken window. Unlike the other, this one was broken by gunfire. "Really though, I had no idea this would scare her." He manifested the knife again, and stabbed it in his hand. "Pulling pranks on strangers is wrong I agree, but would it really get me in jail?" The knife just bent instead of hurting him, like a toy. It's of plastic, afterall~ "She even shot me when I was so near anotjer guy, she could've killed someone who wasn't even involved. Not so sure what even makes me involved in all this though, I just threw a toy and someone attempted to shot me and cut my head off, while the other made souch noise as to knock two others out off consciousness."

He looked at Euphemia while explaining, he was sure she wouldn't just accept that, even if it's all true. They did something wrong to prevent a greater wrong, and didn't even wait so they had any evidence that's what he was up to. Not enough at least, or so he thought, at least. If they couldn't reject that was actually what happened, he would try to shorten his sentence with a polite smile. "Maybe one day is enough? With good food, a comfy bed, and something to kill time, maybe?~

@sakura_megami
@zelda102
Sep 27, 2018 7:49 AM

Dec 2016
Euphemia Dione

”your either a crazy prankster or a really good lyer. There are villages being destroyed and taken over by evil beast. Whole cities being destroyed and being wiped of the face of the earth. The world is getting unsafer by the second and you want to sit here pulling pranks.... I don’t know what to say to that but you can’t blame a person for having their guard up.”
Sep 27, 2018 7:56 AM

May 2018
Sep 27, 2018 8:29 AM

Sep 2016
Senri Yamato
Nineteen//Male

He paused to think of what she said, he could easily notice the mistakes she made here. "Liar. Seriously, you're the first person I meet who made such mistake." Not knowing "your" from "you're" was common, but that isn't even a word! "But anyway, neither can ya blame me enough to put me on jail for a prank like that." He looked at the guard again with an innocent smile. "Declare us all free and innocent and let's call this a day, who agrees?" He raised his hand excitedly.

@sakura_megami
@zelda102
Sep 27, 2018 8:34 AM

May 2018
Alpa

"Sorry. I can not or others may do as you did and call it unfair when they have to go. All three one day?" He brings them all to jail.

@Sakura_megami
@Raiores

nods and look at him.
Sep 27, 2018 8:42 AM

Dec 2016
Euphemia Dione

”is this seriously happening? Am I going to jail because of someone’s prank. This is by far the lowest I’ve been my entire life” she sighs and was extremely aggravated by the whole situation. ”....Fine..”
Sep 27, 2018 9:19 AM

Sep 2016
Senri Yamato
Nineteen//Male

He smiled at them both as he stood up and started walking. "Do we get comfy beds and good food too? Oh, and can I play with everyone else in jail?" He asked the man as he walked with joy. What a way to spend the first day in prison~ "I'm pretty hungry~"

@sakura_megami
@zelda102
Sep 28, 2018 3:44 PM

Dec 2013
Jakob St.Fluer

Jakob walks into the entrance. He is followed by his two cousins for a small moment before they go off to their own rooms. Jakob of course had other plans. He gave his pack to Corvin, letting him take his stuff to the room, while Jakob himself wandered off in search of the library.
Sep 28, 2018 3:49 PM

Dec 2012
Finn Storm
appearance:

A small cat like thing walking on two feet walks in not long after him.
..... :'(
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (12) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Cedric x Elias Ending

linette - Mar 1

0 by linette »»
Mar 1, 1:16 PM

» Jens planning thread

Sakura_megami - Mar 14, 2022

2 by Sakura_megami »»
Feb 13, 7:15 PM

» Lagoon Island Paradise ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakura_megami - Jan 3, 2022

884 by linette »»
Jan 19, 11:32 AM

» Blossom Kingdom -Castle- ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakura_megami - Jun 11, 2021

1540 by linette »»
Jun 26, 2023 6:25 PM

Sticky: » Institute's Registration -Character Creation- ( 1 2 )

Sakura_megami - Sep 18, 2018

86 by Astachanna »»
Jun 26, 2023 4:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.