Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Overlord (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Sep 18, 2018 4:32 PM

Feb 2014
The Carne Village most likely will become a Kingdom with Enri-sama as a Queen.
Sep 18, 2018 4:33 PM

Apr 2018
lol, I can't believe so many people are crying about bad CGI. I honestly didn't even notice it until I started reading this forum. I'm more interested in the story and characters. Yall a bunch of entitled babies.
Sep 18, 2018 4:42 PM

Sep 2013
Fucking hell madhouse, atleast it was funny.
The end where it cut out the massacre was pure budget cut.
Gobos still no threat to nazarick but can defend themselves now.
Sep 18, 2018 4:46 PM

Dec 2014
Good episode.

The CG was definitely horrible, it was almost ridiculous at times. The one scene where the soldiers were running away from the goblins looked so bad it made me laugh. It's almost like they did it on purpose. xD

Anyway, I did like the content of the episode and Enri summoning that goblin army at the end there was great.

Lupusregina was awesome at end, I kinda wanted to see her kill the prince after that badass look she gave. xD
Shame we couldn't see any of the massacre.
Sep 18, 2018 4:52 PM
Jul 2018
You are all forgetting that they made two low budget seasons one right after another, so I don't get why there are multiple posts talking about the situation of the anime industry?
removed-userSep 18, 2018 4:59 PM
Sep 18, 2018 5:13 PM

May 2010
Enri Emmot, a farmgirl without shotgun live in a smallville that one day upgraded to metropolis is now a General of an army. You will never know when she will reach certain requirement and summon a bunch of Lv.120 super eunuchs or Lv150 Maou even.
Sep 18, 2018 5:28 PM

Jan 2013
hahahaha nobody expected the goblin army, not even Ainz xD
AivanKSep 18, 2018 6:01 PM
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Sep 18, 2018 5:28 PM

Jan 2013
thebrentinator24 said:
*Insert generic comment along the lines of "eRmAhgErd tUrRibLe CgI" here*

hahahaha so true xD
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Sep 18, 2018 5:55 PM

Nov 2017
Who gives a toss about the cgi?-Whether bad or good,I'm grateful this series is still ongoing,and as for"oh,Ainz hasn't been in for the past god knows how many episodes!!!",who gives a rats ass.The storys damn good,and at least this anime doesn't skip the little bits inbetween like a lot of other series.
For me,its up there with the best,whether an episode has Ainz in it or not,you know he's gonna be badassing at some point.
Sep 18, 2018 6:08 PM
Jan 2016
So, now we understand why this season started in Karn village, maybe Ainz predict if Enri dont learn how to be a good leader, Karn village will become a weakness for himself!

But even Ainz didnt expect a powerfull goblin army like that, neither i!

Lupusregina is really crazy, her baddass expressions was awesome, i though we would see prince being killed by her!
Sep 18, 2018 6:10 PM

Oct 2014
I noticed that quite a few people all over the internet had this strange misconception that somehow Lupusregina "helped Enri out", which was supposedly the "real reason" why the horn summoned the whole army...

Of course they're completely wrong, however how the hell did they all even get to that conclusion in the first place?
Sep 18, 2018 6:11 PM

Apr 2008
Leonzilla said:
Alright about the story,

Does anyone have any idea about what the authors thought process could have being when writing the events found in this episode?

I mean the part about the overkill 5000 Goblin army with a holy marching band included was almost expected with how this story is for the most part a power fantasy with plenty of violence to satisfy all your gore cravings.

The part that puzzled me tho is why did the author write it that way? Why let the prince go only to kill him right after in an even more horrific fashion?

My guess is that the suffering of the prince was exactly the point and the author decided he wanted to prolong it a little further. I got two issues with that #1 obviously that the 5000 soldiers that accompanied the prince didn't deserve to die and suffer horribly just because they happened to have a lousy commander in charge.

and #2 Lupisregina actions by taking the life of the prince would be directly against the best interest of the villagers. I can see Ains and Demiuge would casually come up with a list of entities they feel are better off gone to advance their agenda; but the way I see it they would have being better off killing the prince at literally any other time!

I'm guessing a future conflict for the villagers could have being avoided had they just let that prince return before killing him off discretely. Now the villagers will be to blame and there will be little arguing about them acting on self-defense since no witnesses were left alive.

This isn't the first time I feel Ain's minions aren't acting in the best interest of Ain's Goals but it's getting more and more annoying particularly because you just know that by the end of this story Ains's will come out victorious anyway... after a massive blood bath that in all likelihood could have being avoided.

Again I want to be explicit about this, I'm not having an issue with this concept, I'm having an issue with the execution.

I would enjoy this story a lot more if the problems the main characters encounter weren't a direct result of their own incompetence. Stop pretending Momonga is a genius master mind already! At this point he is just become another gary stu. Everything works out in his favor no matter what mishaps happens along the way.

I know the source material was from the start a fanfiction at heart and that was awesome during season one, unfortunately the quality of the writing has declined likely to the authors inexperience and possibly because the project was fundamentally meant to be more self-serving than to present something for the entertainment of others.

Well I guess no story is perfect, the issues I mentioned aren't likely to make me drop the series, they are just preventing me from enjoying the series as much as I could.

THe goblin army is loyal to Enri. They are not related nor aligned with Nazarick. The villagers let the prince go. Nazarick did not. The death of the prince is wholly unrelated to the village. Heck withotu any survivors the Prince will just disappear into the ether never to be heard from again. Not to mention Carne Village is included in the lands that Ainz demanded from the kingdom. Lands he will take after the battle in Katze Plains. So tell me again how there's a risk for Carne even if they did kill the worthless prince?
Darklight0303Sep 18, 2018 6:20 PM
Sep 18, 2018 6:20 PM

Sep 2015
Not enough Lupusregina this episode.

Does all the villager dead? when they Goblin army come there is only 1 human and 3 goblin.

And now they need to expand everything because that army won't fit on village.
Into the Internet!
Sep 18, 2018 6:21 PM

Apr 2008
ZBlastHistory said:
Not enough Lupusregina this episode.

Does all the villager dead? when they Goblin army come there is only 1 human and 3 goblin.

And now they need to expand everything because that army won't fit on village.

Ainz loaned them earth golems before, I am sure he won't mind lending more man power to expand the village into a city
Sep 18, 2018 6:34 PM

Jun 2014
"oh no, its the attack of the copy/past cgi army" "oh wait, theres 20 more copy/paste cgi armies where that came from"
Sep 18, 2018 6:39 PM

Aug 2018
Darklight0303 said:

THe goblin army is loyal to Enri. They are not related nor aligned with Nazarick. The villagers let the prince go. Nazarick did not. The death of the prince is wholly unrelated to the village. Heck withotu any survivors the Prince will just disappear into the ether never to be heard from again. Not to mention Carne Village is included in the lands that Ainz demanded from the kingdom. Lands he will take after the battle in Katze Plains. So tell me again how there's a risk for Carne even if they did kill the worthless prince?

You misunderstood, I didn't claim there was a risk to Carne Village, I'm sure they will be fine whatever happens.

What I said is that the disappearance of the prince after being sent to collect information to Carne Village will likely lead to the next conflict they have to face against the kingdom, a conflict that would be much more easily avoided had the soldiers accompanying the prince had made it back to the Capital to give their testimony of the events.

Either way the author could have found a way to make that conflict happen if he really wants to but having the characters act in a way that it's likely to incite a conflict they would latter have to deal with doesn't speak well of the characters and their actions.
Sep 18, 2018 6:42 PM

Apr 2008
Leonzilla said:
Darklight0303 said:

You misunderstood, I didn't claim there was a risk to Carne Village, I'm sure they will be fine whatever happens.

What I said is that the disappearance of the prince after being sent to collect information to Carne Village will likely lead to the next conflict they have to face against the kingdom, a conflict that would be much more easily avoided had the soldiers accompanying the prince had made it back to the Capital to give their testimony of the events.

Either way the author could have found a way to make that conflict happen if he really wants to but having the characters act in a way that it's likely to incite a conflict they would latter have to deal with doesn't speak well of the characters and their actions.

There is no conflict since the kingdom can't set foot in the sorcerous kingdom once it's established. This is what you fail to understand
Sep 18, 2018 6:56 PM

Oct 2015
That was surprising even for Ains, how much Enri was able to summon that many goblins. Those were the different kinds of goblins, but I'm glad they came because I love the Carne village they have that lovely unity amongst them, its all love.

The Prince is in a dire situation, I think he's dead though even though he won't leave much presence.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Sep 18, 2018 7:13 PM

Apr 2008
lihle808 said:
That was surprising even for Ains, how much Enri was able to summon that many goblins. Those were the different kinds of goblins, but I'm glad they came because I love the Carne village they have that lovely unity amongst them, its all love.

The Prince is in a dire situation, I think he's dead though even though he won't leave much presence.

He's dead. Narration said only 30 minutes later he was allowed to die
Sep 18, 2018 7:19 PM

Jun 2013
Lupisregina is the best part, lol.
Sep 18, 2018 7:42 PM
Oct 2015
Has it ever come out who took control of Shalltear and made her fight Ainz?
Sep 18, 2018 8:16 PM
Jan 2017
LOL, she can summon zhuge liang, I hope in the future she can summon zhao yun
Sep 18, 2018 9:21 PM

Mar 2016
The bad CGI almost took my mind off how bad the defenses of the village were.
Sep 18, 2018 11:15 PM

Nov 2017
- what the hell with the CGI? did madhouse save money for the last 2 episodes or for the bluray version?
- Oh Zhuge Liang, why did you turned into a green goblin?
- so, the TRASH item had hidden ability that even momonga doesnt know what was it.
- and what the 3 conditions that even the palyer yygradsil doesnt fullfil it? (fuck my grammar)
- as a thanks, i'll leave the coolest Zhuge Liang's artwork here
bondtuxSep 19, 2018 2:55 AM
Now Loading.....
Sep 19, 2018 12:34 AM

Apr 2009
I'm leaning on the probability of the latter of the two of Ainz hypotheses about the Horn of the Goblin General, something about the skills of the summoner. Enri has indeed changed after initial blowing of the first horn, she has become fitting a leader as village chief or perhaps in the conditions of the item's flavor text that we haven't seen, a general.

Zhuge Liang is zat yoo? LOL And what a proper army it was, supplied with it's own strategist, marching band, heavy infantry skirmishers, at least two different elements of cavalry support, magic support, magic heavy bombardment support, assassination squad, honor guards...I bet there's some heavy siege equipment, combat engineers, and the long supply train we haven't seen yet. XD

Good-riddance to that idiotic Prince. Everything redounds to the greater glory of Lord Ainz! Let's go to the Katze Plains already.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Sep 19, 2018 1:21 AM

Jul 2014
Good episode on the whole, but the massacre went the complete opposite way to how I expected. Still, that's actually a good thing as there's still much more to Enri and Nphirea that this show can capitalise on in future, particularly after this latest revelation that Enri seemingly enhanced the effects of the summoning horn Ains gave her in season 1.
Sep 19, 2018 2:47 AM
Jun 2017
Those POOR KNIGHTS, being beaten badly by GOBLINS... hahaha... the war has not yet started but they are being massacered already. Hahaha....
Sep 19, 2018 3:25 AM

Oct 2008
That magic item Horn of the Goblin Genera is too useful!
It summoned a whole horde/arsenal of Goblins and not only that! these Goblins have various complete types of Classes and jobs!
Lupisregina was badass! and she wasn't even needed but her appearing in front of the first prince was priceless! Massacre time again!
5/5.

Sep 19, 2018 3:26 AM
Mar 2018
Madhouse is trying so hard to ruin this anime with this atrocious animation but I still enjoying it.
Sep 19, 2018 3:53 AM

May 2012
kenji1104 said:
Only disappointment I had here was that they didn't show Lupusregina torture that idiot of a deluded prince to death. How I wish I saw that, Barbro was such a deplorable human being in the LN to the point that he wanted to rape Nabe when he first saw her.

He did not see nabe in anime. So, does this mean that anime is not adapting everything ?!
Sep 19, 2018 5:16 AM
Aug 2018
WTH madhouse,what is this shitty CGI??
But this episode was OK nothing new but i liked it.
Sep 19, 2018 5:28 AM

Oct 2014
thepath said:
kenji1104 said:
Only disappointment I had here was that they didn't show Lupusregina torture that idiot of a deluded prince to death. How I wish I saw that, Barbro was such a deplorable human being in the LN to the point that he wanted to rape Nabe when he first saw her.

He did not see nabe in anime. So, does this mean that anime is not adapting everything ?!

I think the part with Nabe was either only about him hearing from others about how beautiful she was, or that he once saw her from afar, perhaps when she went with Momon to "save" the Kingdom capital from disguised Demi-Urge.
Sep 19, 2018 6:16 AM
Jul 2017
Leonzilla said:
Alright about the story,

Does anyone have any idea about what the authors thought process could have being when writing the events found in this episode?

I mean the part about the overkill 5000 Goblin army with a holy marching band included was almost expected with how this story is for the most part a power fantasy with plenty of violence to satisfy all your gore cravings.

The part that puzzled me tho is why did the author write it that way? Why let the prince go only to kill him right after in an even more horrific fashion?

My guess is that the suffering of the prince was exactly the point and the author decided he wanted to prolong it a little further. I got two issues with that #1 obviously that the 5000 soldiers that accompanied the prince didn't deserve to die and suffer horribly just because they happened to have a lousy commander in charge.

and #2 Lupisregina actions by taking the life of the prince would be directly against the best interest of the villagers. I can see Ains and Demiuge would casually come up with a list of entities they feel are better off gone to advance their agenda; but the way I see it they would have being better off killing the prince at literally any other time!

I'm guessing a future conflict for the villagers could have being avoided had they just let that prince return before killing him off discretely. Now the villagers will be to blame and there will be little arguing about them acting on self-defense since no witnesses were left alive.

This isn't the first time I feel Ain's minions aren't acting in the best interest of Ain's Goals but it's getting more and more annoying particularly because you just know that by the end of this story Ains's will come out victorious anyway... after a massive blood bath that in all likelihood could have being avoided.

Again I want to be explicit about this, I'm not having an issue with this concept, I'm having an issue with the execution.

I would enjoy this story a lot more if the problems the main characters encounter weren't a direct result of their own incompetence. Stop pretending Momonga is a genius master mind already! At this point he is just become another gary stu. Everything works out in his favor no matter what mishaps happens along the way.

I know the source material was from the start a fanfiction at heart and that was awesome during season one, unfortunately the quality of the writing has declined likely to the authors inexperience and possibly because the project was fundamentally meant to be more self-serving than to present something for the entertainment of others.

Well I guess no story is perfect, the issues I mentioned aren't likely to make me drop the series, they are just preventing me from enjoying the series as much as I could.
from the kingdom's perspective,there is no way anyone would think the villagers killed the prince and all the army without anyone returning.they'll think that some sort of accident happened.if the prince returns to E-Rantel the village is going to be known by everyone before the war ends,which means that the Sorcerous Kingdom isn't exactly owning the land yet,and self defense was never a reason for the kingdom.they fought a prince,nobody can or would do anything to prevent them being punished
Sep 19, 2018 6:21 AM
Jul 2017
Karmafan56 said:
Has it ever come out who took control of Shalltear and made her fight Ainz?
the theocracy's Black Scripture,their strongest unit available that includes the half elf girl back from season 2
Sep 19, 2018 6:49 AM

Oct 2014
398288 said:
Leonzilla said:
Alright about the story,

from the kingdom's perspective,there is no way anyone would think the villagers killed the prince and all the army without anyone returning.they'll think that some sort of accident happened.if the prince returns to E-Rantel the village is going to be known by everyone before the war ends,which means that the Sorcerous Kingdom isn't exactly owning the land yet,and self defense was never a reason for the kingdom.they fought a prince,nobody can or would do anything to prevent them being punished

Considering the events that are about to follow, none of that would matter though. Enri's army is strong enough to win the main battle on the Katze by herself if she participated, even if she faced both Kingdom and Empire. And Ainz's own army is even stronger. The thing is that even if they want to punish her, they couldn't. It's just that the Goblin Strategist was only just summoned and not aware of the outside world's circumstances, which is why he chose to be cautious and let the prince go.

Soon the village will be part of the Sorcerer Kingdom and any attacks against the village would be equivalent to declaring war against the entire Sorcerer Kingdom. Whether anyone would dare do that? The upcoming SPLATisodes 12 and 13 will give insight into that.
Sep 19, 2018 8:18 AM

Apr 2017
This episode wasn't so bad I think. It was rather faithful to source, compared to before. CGI wasn't great, but by now everyone should be used to that. Though directing was quite bad this episode, and I think that's where it failed more than CGI itself. Instead of using CGI strength and show us large scale battle they did close up shots, and those really look better in 2D. Which played to CGI weakness that's in animating characters themselves, especially since this CGI isn't that good to begin with. Not sure if this is done by same director as first 2 seasons or not, since he isn't listed (for his own good I guess :D), but director is certainly failing badly this season.

Overall though this episode was fairly enjoyable in spite of it's issues. A shame they didn't show Lupusregina fight though.

Now question remains if they do so bad in CGI to make next 2 episodes really good, or if they just wanna make them suck so much too in CGI department. It would be a shame if it does suck, since it's only thing that can save this anime in my eyes at this point. I'm not saying it should have OPM or Ufotable level of graphics, but what they are doing here is ridiculous at times, which is a shame since this anime deserves better.

Some people are talking about animators and their conditions, which certainly are questionable and should be changed. Still, in spite of it even your regular moe show has often better graphics than this. And in the end anime industry itself must do something about those conditions, no one else can. Since the way it's financed now from BD sales only is very wrong. Especially since those BDs are then so expensive that in country where I live, I'm sure maybe 10-20% of regular people at most could afford 1-2 volumes of BD per month. They really need to make TV pay them to stream their shows, since in the end TV mostly makes money off adverts anyway, and they can only do that if people are watching them. Since as far as I know, now TV isn't paying them, and I heard they even need to pay TV station to air their stuff. That might have made sense somewhere in 70s and 80s when anime was fairly new thing, and no one was sure if it's going to be popular enough, but today change is long overdue considering it's popularity. Anime brings watchers, and so TV should pay them for it. I'm sure that alone would improve conditions a lot. Bringing shows with subpar animation and questionable directing can at best decrease BD sales, which is akin to shooting themselves in the foot.
MrZawaSep 19, 2018 8:27 AM

Art by ギャット GFX by aryandil
Sep 19, 2018 10:05 AM

Sep 2011
Gnowmickly said:
Enri Emmot, a farmgirl without shotgun live in a smallville that one day upgraded to metropolis is now a General of an army. You will never know when she will reach certain requirement and summon a bunch of Lv.120 super eunuchs or Lv150 Maou even.

After that, what's left is she'll become a queen or something of a certain kingdom.

Sep 19, 2018 10:08 AM

Dec 2016
Honestly we should just call Enri the Goblin Queen from now on lol
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Sep 19, 2018 11:16 AM

Sep 2007
Enri OP pls nerf

CG still not as bad as both seasons of "new" Berserk.
Also had you fuckers bought the Blurays maybe the animation would have been better, hmmm?

Grey-Zone said:
I noticed that quite a few people all over the internet had this strange misconception that somehow Lupusregina "helped Enri out", which was supposedly the "real reason" why the horn summoned the whole army...

Of course they're completely wrong, however how the hell did they all even get to that conclusion in the first place?

I think it's because of Crunchyroll subs. Lupusregina says "I was so surprised that I couldn't help raising my voice behind Enny. I didn't think that many would appear!". It might be interpreted that she assisted Enri in some way, but actually she just meant her expression of surprise (she was concealed beside them during escape, her "Eeh?!" was heard third after Nphi and Enri's).
vanetzSep 19, 2018 11:33 AM
Sep 19, 2018 1:15 PM

Apr 2015
I will not mention the CGI in this post (like 100 people before me already did).

That start with Enri and Nfirea together in that shed was so god damn adorable.

Lord Ainz reaction to that massive goblin summon was so priceless, somehow he always catches me off-guard with his first reaction to something unexpected happens.
Sep 19, 2018 1:38 PM
Mar 2018
This is how battles are fought during a state of war!!! All hail General Enri!!!!
Sep 19, 2018 4:01 PM

Jul 2014
I dont understand why they let the prince escape. They said it would give Enri some leverage in negotiations but wouldn't it be better to capture him instead?

Using nobles/royalty as hostages to tip the negotiation in your favor against a monarchy has always been done in medieval times. Letting the prince escape was a mistake because he can return in the future with a better and bigger army but I guess none of that matters now that Lupusregina killed him off screen.

I was hoping to actually see her fight with her weapon or maybe turn into a werewolf and go bloodlust crazy like Shalltear when she was hunting Brain in the caves.
Sep 19, 2018 4:44 PM

Apr 2008
Imphie said:
I dont understand why they let the prince escape. They said it would give Enri some leverage in negotiations but wouldn't it be better to capture him instead?

Using nobles/royalty as hostages to tip the negotiation in your favor against a monarchy has always been done in medieval times. Letting the prince escape was a mistake because he can return in the future with a better and bigger army but I guess none of that matters now that Lupusregina killed him off screen.

I was hoping to actually see her fight with her weapon or maybe turn into a werewolf and go bloodlust crazy like Shalltear when she was hunting Brain in the caves.

He's a liability more than an asset and with Renner already working with Nazarick there's no use for a hot headed moron like him
Sep 19, 2018 5:37 PM

Aug 2018
Darklight0303 said:

There is no conflict since the kingdom can't set foot in the sorcerous kingdom once it's established. This is what you fail to understand

It hasn't being established yet, and even if it had an idiot seeking revenge for the prince could always attack anyway.

That would likely not end well for the hypothetical idiot of course, but my point is that such occurrence would be less likely had the prince assassination be carried at another time.

Grey-Zone said:
398288 said:

Considering the events that are about to follow, none of that would matter though. Enri's army is strong enough to win the main battle on the Katze by herself if she participated, even if she faced both Kingdom and Empire.

I'm not sure they are that strong, they might be a strong army consisting of 5000 well balanced medium level goblins but the Empire was said in the novels to consist of over 60,000 troops (not counting Ainz's 500 Death Knights) and the Kingdom forces were said to be even more numerous at 245,000 men.

the Goblin Strategist was only just summoned and not aware of the outside world's circumstances, which is why he chose to be cautious and let the prince go.

I'm not convinced that was his reasoning regarding that decision, is that ever explicitly stated in the novels?
NonintelligentSep 19, 2018 6:33 PM
Sep 19, 2018 5:46 PM

Apr 2008
Leonzilla said:
Darklight0303 said:

It hasn't being established yet, and even if it had an idiot seeking revenge for the prince could always attack anyway.

That would likely not end well for the hypothetical idiot of course, but my point is that such occurrence would be less likely had the prince assassination be carried at another time.

Grey-Zone said:

I'm not sure they are that strong, they might be a strong army consisting of 5000 well balanced medium level goblins but the Empire was said in the novels to consist of over 60,000 troops (not counting Ainz's 500 Death Knights) and the Kingdom forces where said to be even more numerous at 245,000 men.

the Goblin Strategist was only just summoned and not aware of the outside world's circumstances, which is why he chose to be cautious and let the prince go.

I'm not convinced that was his reasoning regarding that decision, is that ever explicitly stated in the novels?

Attacking anything in Ainz's kingdom = a Declaration of freaking WAR. Considering what's going ot happen in these two episodes. NO ONE WILL WANT THAT
Sep 19, 2018 5:53 PM

Aug 2018
Darklight0303 said:

Attacking anything in Ainz's kingdom = a Declaration of freaking WAR. Considering what's going ot happen in these two episodes. NO ONE WILL WANT THAT

You underestimate the power of idiocy! Didn't you see how that prince acted during the episode? It doesn't matter if something goes completely against one's own best interest one can still choose to pursue it anyway.

So long as someone is stupid enough they can present a threat to both themselves and everyone around them.
Sep 19, 2018 8:25 PM

Jul 2016
"ima need to bleach my eyes"
"I cannot believe this is mad house seriously"
"My eyes are bleeding"
"Thank you Badhouse."
"I stepped on shiet. Ah corrections i mean madhouse!"
"had to take breaks to watch the episode or else my eyes would have burst"

Sigh* this people...

Come on kids, stop crying.
Sep 19, 2018 9:25 PM

Sep 2018
This episode was good. But this season so far has been worse than the previous one. I still have hope that the last episodes will make things better...
Sep 20, 2018 12:18 AM

Nov 2017
this sign for carne village must be like :
Now Loading.....
Sep 20, 2018 12:56 AM
Jul 2017
Leonzilla said:
Darklight0303 said:

Grey-Zone said:

I'm not sure they are that strong, they might be a strong army consisting of 5000 well balanced medium level goblins but the Empire was said in the novels to consist of over 60,000 troops (not counting Ainz's 500 Death Knights) and the Kingdom forces were said to be even more numerous at 245,000 men.

the strategist knows that if they capture or kill the prince,the kingdom will stop at nothing to get him back
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Overlord III Episode 2 Discussion

ichii_1 - Aug 8, 2018

42 by VickRune »»
Mar 3, 12:18 AM

Poll: » Overlord III Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 2, 2018

267 by BlueSnow93 »»
Feb 12, 10:06 AM

Poll: » Overlord III Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2018

177 by BlueSnow93 »»
Feb 12, 8:51 AM

Poll: » Overlord III Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2018

166 by BlueSnow93 »»
Feb 12, 8:20 AM

Poll: » Overlord III Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2018

585 by BlueSnow93 »»
Feb 12, 7:56 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.