Forum Settings
Forums
Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 16, 2018 8:37 AM

Apr 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This chapter felt a bit like an ending? Well apparently this is the ending. Bit abrupt but it was alright I guess. Going to read the LN.
Major_GilbertSep 20, 2018 3:28 PM

"Le vent se lève!... Il faut tenter de vivre!"
- Paul Valéry, Le Cimetière Marin -

Sep 20, 2018 4:18 PM
Jan 2017
Well that was the end of the 1st Vol of the LN now onto the next arc! (:
Sep 21, 2018 12:35 PM

Mar 2012
Whew, I'm glad to hear that wasn't the end. Was gonna be like that's way too abrupt of an ending.

On another note, felt this got resolved too quickly. Sakuta fighting to not fall asleep for a handful of days just to regain his memories in a mere single day just feels... unfulfilling? Oh well, glad that isn't the conclusion. I'm looking forward to seeing what the next part has in store for us!
Sep 24, 2018 6:36 PM

Sep 2012
This felt like an ending to the manga for me. You don't typically see [END] on the last page of a manga if they're just ending the first arc and will be continuing the second arc in the next issue. Though they could just be ending this one, and starting a new manga for the next arc.

Or maybe it got axed due to it getting an anime adaptation, which will bring more sales to the LN (assuming it's a decent one). Either way, it did feel a bit too rushed at the end, but it's a cute happy ending, so I'll take it.
Friends are there to lend a hand when you can’t do something on your own. It’s not one person doing all the work protecting everyone, we help each other when in need. That’s what friends are for.
Oct 5, 2018 11:42 AM

Jun 2010
that chapter also indicates the ending...
"A sword is a weapon, Kenjutsu is the
art of killing, Whatever pretty words
you use to speak of it, this is
its true nature."

Otaku always defy common sense.

nferocious76

More topics from this board

» Bunny Girl Senpai Does Dream of Rascally CHAD

raabyray - Nov 21, 2022

0 by raabyray »»
Nov 21, 2022 1:39 PM

» The rating

Cursed_Mark - Jan 12, 2022

6 by Cursed_Mark »»
Jan 12, 2022 2:46 PM

» Has anyone read the Bunny Girl Senpai manga?

OtakuSniper1 - Aug 18, 2020

3 by OtakuSniper1 »»
Aug 25, 2020 2:15 PM

» END?

Bronos23 - Sep 20, 2018

8 by removed-user »»
Apr 29, 2019 5:47 AM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl-senpai no Yume wo Minai Chapter 19 Discussion

Reverberate - Nov 13, 2018

0 by Reverberate »»
Nov 13, 2018 4:47 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.