Forum Settings
Forums

2018 Summer Review. Also 2018 fall expectancy.

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 30, 2018 9:21 AM
Jul 2018
Tomoya1 said:
Frroku said:

What sorcery is this? I'm excited as well ( Ν‘° ΝœΚ– Ν‘°)
me2
30 character limit just suckkkkkss

I know😒......................
Sep 30, 2018 9:28 AM

Nov 2017
Frroku said:
Tomoya1 said:
me2
30 character limit just suckkkkkss

I know😒......................
the dot idea is good but some bitches report it 😀😀😀
THERE EXIST IN THIS WORLD SOMETHING NO ONE HAS EVER SEEN
IT'S GENTLE SO VERY SWEET
THE GLIMPSES IS ALL IT TAKES TO MAKE A PERSON CRAVE IT
THAT'S WHY IT'S NEVER BEEN SEEN
THAT'S WHY THE WORLD HAS KEPT HIDDEN
MAKING IT DIFFICULT TO OBTAIN
BUT ONE DAY, IT WILL BE FOUND

BY THE PERSON WHO IS MEANT TO FIND IT. BECAUSE THAT'S HOW IT WORKS.
"

Sep 30, 2018 9:32 AM

Jan 2016
this is mine:

Grand Blue - 9/10
Backstreet Girls -7/10
Attack on Titan S3 - 9/10
Sirius The Jaeger - 8/10
Hanebado - 8/10/
Satsuriku no Tenshi - 7/10
Sep 30, 2018 10:10 AM

Dec 2015
keragamming said:
Bobby2Hands said:
I didn't think anything from summer was better than a 6/10 and there isn't a single anime in the fall line up that I am interested in.
Guess I'll have to spend the next few months watching old anime instead of seasonals.

Holyshit! You are so fu***ing cool! Can I have your autograph?

No, you're not cool enough to have my autograph, but I can spit on your shoes if that makes you feel any better.
Sep 30, 2018 10:38 AM

Oct 2013
Bobby2Hands said:
keragamming said:

Holyshit! You are so fu***ing cool! Can I have your autograph?

No, you're not cool enough to have my autograph, but I can spit on your shoes if that makes you feel any better.

Oh my, that's even better than getting a autograph from you. Never got someone to spit shine my shoes before, I am going to a funeral next week and would love if you can make my black shoes as shinny as possible for that occasion.
keragammingSep 30, 2018 7:50 PM
Sep 30, 2018 7:39 PM

Nov 2017
keragamming said:
Bobby2Hands said:

Oh my, that's even better than getting a autograph from you. Never got someone to spit shine my shoes before, I am going to a funeral next week and would love if you can make by black shoes as shinny as possible for that occasion.
savage level 1000 absolute mad ladπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

"

Sep 30, 2018 7:57 PM

Aug 2018
This season I enjoyed High Score Girl and How not to summon a Demon Lord.

I'm looking forward to Goblin Slayer and the Re:Zero OVA
Sep 30, 2018 8:09 PM

Apr 2016
Damn I'm a bit late to the party, but here it goes
1. Planet With (The best mecha show of the year with a great cast, intriguing story, and a great MC)
2. Asobi Asobae (It's been a long time since I laughed at an anime comedy, this was definitely a favorite of mine)
3. Revue Starlight (It was fun and had good battles, but I didn't find it too engaging during its final act)
4. Banana Fish (The quality of this is up and down for me. Can't stay consistently engaging enough but Ash is a good MC)
5. Cells at Work (It was fun to learn about the body in an entertaining way, but felt very "samey" throughout.
6. Tenrou: Sirius the Jaeger (It has a cool idea, but the characters are so bland in my eyes. The plot also drags on too much. It lost its initial appeal)
7. Hanebado (It started off well, but quickly went downhill. It has horrible characters and a stupid plot device with the MC's mother)
8. Satsuriku no Tenshi (My god the MC's both suck. Every character is so aggravatingly annoying and scenarios felt like they took forever)
9. Happy Sugar Life (Started off interesting, but every character is so damn annoying. Dropped it after 4).
10. How not to summon a demon lord (These Isekais are starting to feel like the same show. The plot is downright stupid and the characters only purpose is to fill a fetish)
11. Grand Blue (The comedy isn't my cup of tea at all. The characters outside the MC are also just assholes in all honesty. Can't stand them)
12. Island (The biggest disappointment, has a cool premise, but the characters are fucking stupid, the story get unnecessarily convoluted, and the ending was explained at over 2000 miles an hour on the last episode.

Sep 30, 2018 10:59 PM

Nov 2017
Immovable-Object said:
Damn I'm a bit late to the party, but here it goes
1. Planet With (The best mecha show of the year with a great cast, intriguing story, and a great MC)
2. Asobi Asobae (It's been a long time since I laughed at an anime comedy, this was definitely a favorite of mine)
3. Revue Starlight (It was fun and had good battles, but I didn't find it too engaging during its final act)
4. Banana Fish (The quality of this is up and down for me. Can't stay consistently engaging enough but Ash is a good MC)
5. Cells at Work (It was fun to learn about the body in an entertaining way, but felt very "samey" throughout.
6. Tenrou: Sirius the Jaeger (It has a cool idea, but the characters are so bland in my eyes. The plot also drags on too much. It lost its initial appeal)
7. Hanebado (It started off well, but quickly went downhill. It has horrible characters and a stupid plot device with the MC's mother)
8. Satsuriku no Tenshi (My god the MC's both suck. Every character is so aggravatingly annoying and scenarios felt like they took forever)
9. Happy Sugar Life (Started off interesting, but every character is so damn annoying. Dropped it after 4).
10. How not to summon a demon lord (These Isekais are starting to feel like the same show. The plot is downright stupid and the characters only purpose is to fill a fetish)
11. Grand Blue (The comedy isn't my cup of tea at all. The characters outside the MC are also just assholes in all honesty. Can't stand them)
12. Island (The biggest disappointment, has a cool premise, but the characters are fucking stupid, the story get unnecessarily convoluted, and the ending was explained at over 2000 miles an hour on the last episode.

u missed chio Chan's school road a damn hilarious one

"

Sep 30, 2018 11:09 PM
Jul 2018
just now finishing last episode of hanebado and i thought it was fucking awesome.
Oct 2, 2018 1:36 AM

Nov 2017
jarring said:
just now finishing last episode of hanebado and i thought it was fucking awesome.
Cool I liked it too. also haven't u watch anymore? Btw fall?

"

Oct 2, 2018 8:34 AM
Jul 2018
Tomoya1 said:
jarring said:
Cool I liked it too. also haven't u watch anymore? Btw fall?

yeah. I keep up with like 30+ at a time.
I watched basically every anime that everyone else has listed here save for 100 Sleeping Princes and the Kingdom of Dreams
Couldn't stomach that one.
I did watch these which haven't been listed yet which are best in order:
1. We Rent Tsukumogami
2. Muhyo & Roji's Bureau of Supernatural Investigation
3. Aguu: Genius Dolls(which was so bad it was funny)

Best anime this season is Asobi Asobase.
Best dubs in order:
1. Chio-chan(watched both sub and dub and dub was absolutely INCREDIBLE. the MC was amazing)
2. Harukana Receive(watched both sub and dub and the dub makes it double the enjoyment with Tia BallardxSarah Wiedenheft)
3. Isekai Dorei(watched both sub and dub and dub makes it double the enjoyment with Sarah Wiedenheft as big tiddied elf)
4. Angels of Death
got to episode 6 of the sub for Angels of Death, not watching the dub thinking it wasn't worth the time...until I dropped it cuz it was just bad imho. Then went back and started the dub on a whim, and was absolutely amazed at how well the VA for Asta did at voicing Zack. He really puts the Japanese VA to shame imho, and absolutely kills the role. Fantastic psychotic laughter and overall fantastic job. He made the show worth watching. Wouldn't have finished it otherwise.

No offense or anything, just my personal opinion.

Oh yeah and Happy Sugar Life.. probably most fucked up anime I ever seen, so it definitely deserves to be mentioned. It was actually really good I guess...just because of how fucked up it was. It's kind of rare for me to actually look at something like that with such disgust. Very good.
removed-userOct 2, 2018 8:53 AM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» I made a fake anime seasonal chart using AI. Which of these sounds interesting to you? ( 1 2 3 )

FFandMMfan - Apr 13

105 by mo_lave »»
2 minutes ago

» Your top 5 anime couples

Anjumhossain - Dec 12, 2022

40 by WatchTillTandava »»
3 minutes ago

» Seeking Recommendations from My "Plan to Watch" List

vansonbee - 46 minutes ago

4 by ryokoblue »»
10 minutes ago

Poll: » Does your first ever favourite anime(s) still holds a place in your favs?

NubFix - Yesterday

43 by MichaelJackson »»
15 minutes ago

Poll: » How important is the art style for you

nishant0 - Apr 11

41 by SnipeStrike »»
19 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.